Viola Gets Busted Pt. 04

Story Info
Viola gets busted by her boss concludes.
1.6k words
4.4
11.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viola woke up Wednesday morning and she sighed a moment of relief. Today was her day off and she was so glad. All she wanted to do was rest. Unfortunately Charles had other ideas. Viola cringed when she felt his hands reaching over to caress her thighs. Normally she would be more than eager to accommodate his desires but she was so sore all she wanted this morning was to be left alone.

"Good morning sweetheart" he said huskily. His hand began climbing up her body to cup her full breasts. He squeezed gently and kissed her softly around her neck and nibbled her ear.

She loved when he did that and it always made her purr like a kitten every time even after 30 years.

"I'm sorry baby, my stomach has been acting up and I'm not feeling good this morning. Can I take a rain check or if you like I could, you know, just give our friend down there some sweet loving."

"No, it is okay. We will see how you are feeling tonight. It has just been a while since I woke up 'at attention', you know what I'm saying?"

She looked over, smiled at her husband and kissed him softly on the lips. As she got out of bed she felt a wave of guilt, shame and anger about all the sex she had been having with her boss lately. Even though she knew he was blackmailing her and she was doing all this under duress, she still felt like a two dollar whore.

Viola decided the least she could do was make him a good breakfast this morning. She cooked all his favorites and he was just as happy as if he had morning sex she thought to herself.

Once she had cleaned up the breakfast dishes she showered and got dressed for the day. She put on her favorite denim jeans and her college sweatshirt and went to the mailbox to get the mail. She was perusing the letters and she saw to her complete surprise a letter that was addressed to her from Sir.

Sometime ago they had crossed the line and had decided that they trusted each other enough to share with each other their true identities. Initially when they first started corresponding they had only used their aliases on the bdsm site and the email address that Viola had created just to use with bdsm sites.

She had never told Sir her exact address but he obviously had enough information to figure it out because here in her hand was a letter from him. It read:

My dearest Pet:

I know it was risky reaching out to you at home but desperate times call for desperate measures. I know something is wrong. Your reference to roses did not go unnoticed. As your email address now has me blocked, something I know you would never do, please write to me, as soon as possible, and send it overnight to:

Mr. Mark Stiles

187 Mulberry Road

Houston, Tx 34768

Viola sat down and wrote to Sir telling him what really was going on. She was explicit in all the things she had done and all that had been done to her. She felt no shame when it came to being a slut with Sir, he had taught her to embrace her sexuality and he understood better than anyone her need for submission.

Viola came back from the post office with a song on her lips and a little pep in her step. She felt like a load had been lifted off her shoulder. She wasn't sure what Sir could do about her predicament but she felt better now that he knew the true story.

-------------------------------------

When Mark received the letter from Viola explaining everything that was going on he saw purple. He was normally a cool, controlled man, but the more he thought about what Derek was doing to Viola, his pet, smoke started coming from his ears. How dare this "little snot" blackmail anyone. Just who did he think he was?

He didn't deserve a submissive. It was obvious he didn't know anything about being a Dom. He was violating the unwritten code between Doms. You didn't

mess with another Dom's submissive without permission.

He didn't know how but no matter how long it took he was going to have to think of a way to save Viola from this lunatic and at the same time teach that "son of a bitch" a lesson.

-----------------------------------------

Over the next few weeks Derek's desires grew more demanding and his fetish exploration more erotic and degrading. Viola was now only allowed to wear the lace maternity bras to work so he could have easy access to her large breasts at all times. He even demanded that she take a lactating enhancement, herbal supplements and made her pump her breast several times a day in order to encourage milk production.

While Viola had loved breastfeeding her children she had no desire to revisit that experience again, so the morning when she woke up and her breasts were swollen and her chest felt so heavy, she just cried and cried as she expressed her milk into glass canning jars.

Derek was in seven heaven when he suckled her sweet milk for the first time. He became obsessed and his obsession was having an effect on his work productivity. He started having Viola breastfeed him several times a day at work.

One of his favorite things to do now was to have his lunch and then call Viola in the office. He would have her sit on the couch in his office then he would lay in her lap and suckle 10 to 15 minutes on each breasts as she jerked off his cock.

Once he read that milk production was increased by female orgasms he started to have Viola wear a remote control vibrator and he kept her on edge all the time so that he could intensify her orgasms on their late nights and then he would suckle until her nipples were red and sore.

Meanwhile when Viola shared with Sir Derek's new infatuation with breastfeeding, he started forming a plan to put an end to his reign of terror on Viola. It was time to turn the tables and give him a little taste of his own medicine.

On Tuesday night after Derek had Viola bounce up and down on his cock as he sucked milk from her titties, he still needed to work on the monthly spreadsheets. He was behind in his work and he knew it was going to be a long night.

Viola offered to stay and help him catch up and she went and made them some coffee. She even offered to put some of her breast milk in it. What he didn't know was that Viola drugged his coffee with Ectasy and Ambien.

Derek woke up hours later tied to one of the rolling chairs in the conference room and facing the big screen on the wall. He was naked except for a big pamper covering his bottom, a big baby bib with a big pacifier attached to it and a blue baby bonnet on his head. He looked utterly ridiculous.

Derek began yelling and screaming for help and suddenly his head snapped back aa he felt the sting of a backhand across his lips.

"Please be quiet!" Sir demanded. "There is no need for all that noise and if you continue....well let's just say I have a temper too."

Derek looked around and he was panic stricken. "Vi, where are you?"

"She is not here. I sent her home hours ago. It is just you and I here now. Just for the record, that backhand was for her. After all the shit you put her through she was worried about you and what I might do to you. I promised her that I would not hurt you."

Derek struggled against the ropes. "Please let me go" he whimpered.

"Relax, I may untie you before I leave if you're a good boy. Now sit back and watch the video, you're the star of the show."

As the video played, Derek began to cry. On the screen he was dressed in his new baby attire and he was being breastfeed. The filming was shot so that you could see Viola's big milky breasts but you could not see her face. You could see him suckling and moaning as she was stroking his cock.

It continued and there was scenes of him fucking Viola from behind but she was dressed in a dairy cow outfit that covered her whole body except for a holes for her breasts and her private areas below. He was naked except for cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. He looked ridiculous and the whole thing looked obscene.

"Turn it off. I have seen enough!" Derek yelled.

Sir said, "I hope so. I would hate for your wife and your boss to see it. By the way, what would your mother think? Shame, shame on you. I don't think they would understand your peculiar proclivities. Do you?"

Sir explained to Derek that in the morning he expected Derek to return any and all tapes he had of Viola. Further he wanted Derek to apply for an opening for a similar job on another campus. Derek had six months to make that happen.

When Viola returned to work the next morning the tapes were on her desk and a note from Derek telling that her work hours had been restored and that he was extremely sorry for all that had occurred.

When Viola returned from lunch on her desk was a beautiful bouquet of a dozen red roses with a note that read:

My dearest Pet:

You will always be mine and mine alone, nothing or anyone can break the bond that connects us.

Yours, Sir.