All Comments on 'Violet Lovedoll Pt. 01'

by SnowdropViolet

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to bear

Can barely read this this without revolting. Yes some people may have fantasies about sex slavery and all that, but this... this takes it to a whole other level. I can appreciate the effort spent writing this, my mind just can’t get aroused from this. It just feels so... wrong.

Sorry if I seem to be ranting, but when I read books I tend to place myself in the position of the Main character. As in, I mentally become the character.

This novel is... great. Amd well written. Sadly, it just doesn’t sit well with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bonne histoire

C’est une bonne histoire.

J’aime le mélange entre amour et esclavage.

Curieux pour la suite

deliriousbibliophiliacdeliriousbibliophiliacover 3 years ago
Thank you!!!

This is so gorgeous and detailed. I adore it. Thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Look forward to more updates

I have been following your story on your own personal blog. I see this is the first 7 chapters. Personally, I prefer the shorter, more easily digestible chapters on your blog. Seems the other readers are not a fan, but I like it. Nevertheless, no harm cross-posting here since they have already been written. Keep writing!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Absolutely disgusting. You disrespect and care so little for human women. It's time you quit this; the world has enough without you adding to its misery.

LunaScarletLunaScarletover 3 years ago
I love it!

I love science fiction, specially when the action is set in a dystopian future! Combine it with porn? I look forward to reading the rest! 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

Boring ... so 2* only

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

The story definitely deserves 5 stars that I gave it. Please publish some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your new story and had to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Just my wheelhouse! Can't wait to see where you take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
liked this!!

I enjoyed this a lot and hope you will write more!

mistimksmistimksover 3 years ago
An excellent story

You write well. Please continue this story, and thank you for sharing it.

MattKesterMattKesterabout 3 years ago

Well done! I love stories that show the personal growth and transformation of the characters. This was an excellent story of bondage and transformation, and Violet was the perfect character to tell the story.

I had to withhold 5* only for the number of errors in grammar and spelling (and some incomplete sentences) that distracted from what otherwise was a perfect story. A good scrub of the story would only make the story better.

Thank you for sharing this. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good writing. Good science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gandalf, "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.” Such soulless actions as described here can only destroy, not improve.

Your writing is as choppy as it is nonsensical.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

Excellent.Well written with me r two minor inaccuracies, but a compelling read nonetheless. Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would love to see this as a video/movie

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

When you are owned by a true Master it is a pleasurable life you lead, you will experience pain then pleasure and I have mini orgasms when my Master uses me and cums! It’s what I live for❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I try to jack off to this but EVERY DAMN TIME I imagine a choo-choo Mp3 and I just burst out laughing.

Violet is chained to a train set. That is my story rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I- I am speechless? There is always a risk when you look for erotic content that aligns with darker kinks and this is a perfect example. Carefully written, with a nice sense of realism regardinγ the feelings and thoughts of the main character and a detailed description of the whole science fiction proceedure, features that emphasized the disturbing nature of the story itself... There is always a fine line between a creative and pleasurable smut and a horrific and inhuman creation like this. Honeslty I can see and appreciate the talent the writter has and I also respect the mixture of emotions that made me feel, but I literally had nightmares after reading this. I give 5* but as dark and degrading my kinks are, I hope I will never have a partner soulless enough to actually get aroused by this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnowdropViolet@SnowdropViolet
I like to write about master/slave relationships and long-term orgasm denial. If you like my work, please visit my story-writing blog at: https://avioletsnowdrop.wordpress.com/chapters/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES