All Comments on 'Violet Lovedoll Pt. 02'

by SnowdropViolet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A befitting sequel to such an imaginative premise!

Bravo!

LBCNLLBCNLalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what an amazing story, and so well written too!

Thank you SnowdropViolet. I really hope to read more chapters soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the story tagline states that he is interested in her as more of a person instead of property. Ummm...for real? That is the worst description of a story EVER. So I endured 2 chapters to end up leaving this comment. Story is fine, not my cup of tea but I always appreciate writers here for their efforts. I'm just annoyed at the description as you should have said "Pure torture of modified slave for enjoyment of sadistic rich guy. Pain, humiliation, degradation and inhumane sexual abuse expected". Then, I would have avoided this story like a plague and not having to leave this comment.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

I loathe authors who deliberately lie about what the story is - this is NOT a story about a Master who also cares for her as a person. He is a vicious sadist and nothing more. This story left me with two conclusions

1. we should all donate money to organizations that rescue girls from sex-traffickers

2. I want to write a story about an organization that rescues and deprogrammes lovedolls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is the opposite to what it purported to be. I would not have read it if I had known how despicable the true storyline was.

While the story is reasonably we[[ written, the whole thing appears to me to be cold, lifeless and clinical. There is far too much time spent, and emphasis on what happened. eg the long boring explanation of all the surgical procedures force on Violet.

There is generally very little explanation of why, or the feelings, emotions or motivations behind the actions.

There is no character development, and even at the dismal end we have two two dimensional lifeless soulless caricatures co existing with each other in an emotionless vacuum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uber abusive. It is not fantasy. It's brutal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The people complaining clearly didn't read to the end and didn't bother to pay attention. It's sad when people kink shame in a site like this.

basicbrat181basicbrat1819 months ago

Please continue this maybe even a chapter from his perspective

leofiniarelleofiniarelabout 1 month ago

Absolutly disgusting story, the "Master" is a complete psychopath and a monster who should be shot on the spot. THere is NO kindness, NO romance and NO love in this despicable horror story which romanticizes abusive dehumanization and sadistic and criminal behaviour. The tags and the description were a lie from the author to the readers, promising a romance with a kind master when instead they got the complete opposite

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Disturbing story. Not quite what the taglines suggested as some commenters point out, but the complexity of this tale would make it hard for anyone to easily summarize and tease. Sadly, there's no way of anticipating if a story will end rough or as an hea. In fairness to the author, she didn't publish this in romance. And there's not a flag for "this story doesn't have a hea."

I had a tough time reading it because of the disturbing elements. And also a little tedious with the very very precise discussions of bondage, modifications, appliances - a big word commitment - Interesting as far as it went but some of it not really core to the plot. And a lot of absurdity... If there's a track all the way through the mansion, how can he entertain others?

But all that said, the didactic element was the Stockholm syndrome and mind modification... In a credible way (magic technology aside). Really got me thinking about those topics...

I don't have to like a story's ending to learn from it.

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnowdropViolet@SnowdropViolet
I like to write about master/slave relationships and long-term orgasm denial. If you like my work, please visit my story-writing blog at: https://avioletsnowdrop.wordpress.com/chapters/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES