Virgin Changed and Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin hadn't really gotten used to the way the big, heavy breasts changed the mechanics of her body. Going up stairs quickly to the third floor to work for Dr. Cameron, or running at all with such a large chest was a very uncomfortable activity. Her boobs would even become painful if she moved too fast. At times, she felt unsure about her balance in certain situations.

The heavy shelf of her bosom felt especially large and awkward when she was driving, the seatbelt would cut uncomfortably between the rampant globes causing a constant need to adjust and shift where they were positioned.

The worst part was during her period as her breasts somehow got more sensitive and swelled even bigger. Her nipples were so sensitive, she could barely handle wearing a shirt and found herself naked from the top up whenever she was in the privacy of her own bedroom.

The breast sensitivity was bad but it was nothing like the pain her periods now caused. When she was flat chested, her periods mattered but were generally controllable. Now, she barely could handle getting out of bed. It was like her body was angry with her that she wasn't with child. The cramps were relentless and even with medication it was difficult to sleep.

She was determined to figure out if anything at the school or her apartment was causing her body to change so much.

Despite all of the pain, she still found her way to the third floor, three days a week, to work for Dr. Cameron.

One day in November, upon her arrival at the professor's office, she wasn't greeted with the same snack of chocolates and milk as she had for months prior.

Dr. Cameron had still not mentioned anything ever about Erin's growing figure and their conversations were always pleasant and platonic.

Still, on that day, Erin wondered what might be going on when the professor welcomed her to his office, pointed to the stack of papers, and left in a hurry.

She noticed he hadn't turned on the air purifier either before he left and the idea creeped inside her naive 18 year old head: was Dr. Cameron responsible for the changes to her body?

She decided to snoop around his office and look for any amount of information she could find. She looked in the refrigerator and found there wasn't any milk in there like there had been for weeks before. She looked in his desk drawers for any sign of the mysterious chocolates she had been given. She couldn't find any.

Navigating her way around the office with her voluptuous body was a bit of a task in itself. Her thick hips knocked some papers on the ground and picked them up with deliberate movements from Erin to position her perky massive breasts to be able to bend over. When she did bend over, she felt her hips expand and her crotch area seemed to almost gap open. It was embarrassing even though no one else was in the room with her.

She found a few papers in the stack she knocked over that were of interest. It appeared to be a list of measurements of unnamed subjects. It was difficult for her to decipher what it all meant but the numbers seemed to be somewhat close to what her numbers seemed to be in the last few weeks.

She snapped a photo of the list and numbers on her phone and then went to the air purifier and snapped a couple of pictures of it.

Once she was done with her work, the busty 18 year old virgin made her way to a Professor in the biology department. The married man in his 50s had open office hours and was certainly more than happy to help the conservatively dressed busty brunette with the great ass who bounced her way in.

She knew the Professor had not so covertly looked at her for extended periods of time, an occurrence she had become more aware of, and so she had little trouble flipping her long hair over her shoulder and asking him in a bubbly voice if he could help her?

Professor Paul Rasmussen was more than happy to help her and was thrilled to be speaking with such a well developed gorgeous and Godly young woman, "How may I be of service to you Miss Watkins?"

She sat down in the seat opposite of his desk as he closed the door, "As you know, I have been doing work for Dr. Cameron..."

The professor whispered under his breath so that Erin couldn't hear, "I can see."

He sat down in his chair across from her and allowed her to continue.

She said, "...and Dr. Cameron was just mentioning to me all about his most important project and how the process was going."

She really didn't know anything other than the slightly odd behavior and her newly massive curves from her formerly petite body.

Rasmussen furrowed his brow and raised an eyebrow at her suggestion that she knew about his top project. He knew Dr. Cameron's top project was...her.

He demurred, "Miss Watkins, I don't stay up to date on the progress of Dr. Cameron's work. He's a very busy man as you know. I have my own work and students to take care of."

She brushed her hair across her shoulder and deftly put it flirtatiously over her right massive breast. He stirred in his desk and tried to maintain his posture as the buxom 18 year old said, "I was busy reviewing the results and working on a report, I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I don't want to disappoint Dr. Cameron."

She took a chance and showed Rasmussen the pictures on her phone of the writings she found on the papers. He took the phone and carefully put on his reading glasses and nodded his head.

"Honestly, Miss Watkins, I'm not sure what these notes mean. I think if you want to know the answers you are looking for, you should just go and ask Dr. Cameron yourself. I really can't comment on anything else regarding his work. I'm sorry I can't be a better help."

Before Erin could respond, Rasmussen had risen from his seat and made his way to his door and opened it for her to exit, "If you don't mind, Miss Watkins, I know I have other students coming soon to ask and complain about an exam I gave yesterday."

She steadied herself and rose from her chair and calmly exited the office. Before she could even thank Rasmussen for his time, he had closed the door as he clearly wanted to be left alone.

Erin went back to her apartment to think. Nothing seemed to add up but everything seemed to point to the possibility that Dr. Cameron was behind her body transformation. She couldn't get the awkward interaction with Professor Rasmussen out of her head. He seemed to have wanted to help until she brought up that topic. Did he really not know anything else? Or was he not allowed to know anything else? Or was he lying all together?

The questions filled Erin's head as she laid on her bed topless. Her large orbs simply couldn't handle being bottled up all day long. She found herself every so often flicking the buds of her breasts for momentary shocks of enjoyment. She was scared of sexual activity and cherished her virginity above almost everything and so she prayed to God to keep her mind pure of sexual thoughts and that she wait for only her husband.

She decided to wait and to see what else happened to her and if Dr. Cameron offered her some of the chocolate or the milk.

When she went to go work for him the next week, he did offer her chocolates and milk. However, upon biting on them she instantly knew they were different from the ones she had eaten in previous weeks.

She also noticed her body stopped growing and changing, much to her relief. While it was a different experience to have massive breasts, gorgeous long dark brown hair, and a big shapely ass and hips, she was happy to perhaps have some semblance of stability.

The question lingered though as the days clicked by: what did Dr. Cameron have to do with her body changes?

She knew deep down no one, not her parents or the school, would believe her if something had happened to her if all she had was her word. She needed his words.

She knew what she had to do...she had to record him secretly and see if she could get him to admit wrongdoing.

The next morning Erin stirred early and sent off an email to Dr. Cameron about meeting to discuss a few things even though it was her day off from work. Erin was surprised when just a few minutes later, the professor replied that he could meet around 4:30 PM that afternoon.

The day flew by as Erin got more nervous about attempting to confront and record Professor Cameron about what had happened to her. She tried to dress as conservatively as her buxom body would allow. A full support and coverage bra and granny panties underneath with a full length loose fitting dress with fully buttoned up and loose top. It was nearly impossible for her hips to not pop as she walked through the busy Northwestern campus and ascended the stairs, with her backpack in tow filled with everything she needed for her school day, to the third floor to meet Dr. Cameron at 4:30 PM. Erin didn't care because she was determined to get answers.

She had gathered more photos on her phone over the proceeding weeks of items and papers in his office that she hoped to use as cooperating evidence should he confess in some fashion.

She arrived at the closed door to his office and knocked. The door flung open and out came the 33 year old professor, who was dressed in a suit with a plaid vest and matching red tie.

He began to go down the hallway and turned to the bewildered busty college freshman, "Erin, if you don't mind indulging me, I haven't had a chance to grab a bite to eat at all today. Would there be any chance we could have our meeting over some food? I will buy. Here, let me carry your book bag for you."

He doubled back and reached out his hand for her backpack. She appreciated the chivalry even if she had her suspicions about his involvement in her body changes. She had no good reason to decline the invitation as she barely ate anything for lunch herself.

Down the street from the bustling campus, was a small tucked away bar and grill called "The Nest."

The brick facade, blunt metal door, and high on the wall small windows only let light in and kept whatever happened inside. While the school was Christian and conservative, The Nest offered a brief respite from all of the pressure of expectations at the school.

Professor Cameron led the way down the flights of stairs and out to the parking lot, "I can drive us to The Nest. Just a minute drive versus a 10 minute walk. Get in, Erin."

Erin had some reservations about getting into the car with the Professor. He could tell she paused and he said, "Erin, I'm your boss. We will be there in literally a minute or two. Whatever you want to talk about, just know that I'm here to help you."

She was reassured by his affirmation and got into the new black Lexus sedan.

He put her backpack in the trunk of his car and got into the driver's seat.

It felt awkward for Erin to have to navigate her car seat belt big breast issue with Dr. Cameron sitting immediately next to her.

She deftly moved the top strap up and over her right breast and in between the gap before buckling.

She couldn't help but feel awkward that the man who might have caused her issue was perhaps enjoying her fiddling around in his car.

Just two minutes later, they arrived at The Nest and he held the front door open for her as she entered.

As she walked inside the dimly lit bar with restaurant booths and tables in a separate area she realized her cell phone, and the recording device, was still in her backpack in the trunk of his car.

Dr. Cameron requested a booth and the hostess led the way. The booth was in the corner of the mostly empty restaurant and was a snug fit for more than two people.

He let her slide in first and then joined her. He ended up close enough where their hips could touch and he moved his arm on the high back seating behind her.

Instantly, Erin felt stupid for having left her phone in her backpack and having it neutralized in her attempt to record their conversation.

The fact that he moved in close to her and had his arm above her was awkward as well.

She didn't want to run back to campus but he needed a moment to think, "I have to run to the ladies room, I will be right back."

She scooted her plump ass out of the booth and scurried off to the ladies room in hopes of figuring out some sort of lifeline.

Once in the ladies room, she tried to think of a way to exit but the small dining room and angle of the booth meant that the professor could easily see her exit. Even if she made it outside, she wouldn't be able to walk back to campus without him seeing her. She knew she had to just get through some dinner and then make up some story about being concerned about her grades or something.

She composed herself and exited the ladies room and returned to the booth to find the professor smiling and waving her over.

As Erin walked back to the booth, the waitress for their table walked up to her and said, "Congratulations on your anniversary. Your boyfriend seems like a great guy."

Erin stammered and wasn't sure if she heard exactly what the waitress said, "Oh...umm...yeah."

She knew she should have said something else but her brain was fried in the moment. Her plan was unraveling and she breathed in deeply. She knew if he made any sort of move on her to just yell and someone would come help her. It was a last resort for sure but she didn't know what Dr. Cameron's motives were.

She returned to the booth and slid back in as far away as the small seating booth would allow her wide ass to sit away from him.

On the table were two drinks and an appetizer. Professor Cameron said, "I hope you don't mind but I told our waitress it was our anniversary because they will give us a free appetizer. I hope you like Spinach dip with chips. I also gave them a drink order. Don't worry, yours is a virgin pina colada."

Erin was relieved, "Okay, that makes more sense. I probably sounded like an idiot to the waitress when she told me we were celebrating our anniversary."

The professor nodded his head and slyly said, "Wouldn't that be ridiculous? Us together? Come on, right? That could never happen."

There was a nervous energy about the way he said that but he quickly turned his attention to the non alcoholic drink in front of Erin, "You need to try this drink, Erin. No alcohol of course because you're so young."

He lifted up the drink glass and moved it towards the young lady's lips, "Just try it, Erin."

He was practically putting the drink to her lips so Erin did take it and sip it.

He laughed, "You need to enjoy it, come on get some dip on a chip then take a nice drink."

He put some dip on a chip for her and lifted it up near her mouth. She opened her mouth and he inserted the chip. It did taste good but it was quite awkward indeed.

She had no choice but to begin drinking the non alcoholic drink.

Soon, they both finished their drinks and the conversation tension seemed to ease. Professor Cameron asked her about her year so far and commended her on her work for him.

The waitress returned and the professor ordered more drinks though Erin thought she didn't catch him saying her next drink should be a virgin. She figured the bar must know because the first one didn't taste of any alcohol.

The drinks showed up and Erin took a sip of some sort of cocktail and immediately tasted the alcohol, "Oh, this has alcohol in it professor."

"Please Erin, we aren't on campus. Call me Jack. You wouldn't want me calling you a student in public, would you? Of course, that drink has alcohol in it. I told them to put it in there for you so you can get the courage to tell me what is really bothering you Erin. You didn't request this meeting to tell me everything is perfect. Bottoms up, they don't call it liquid courage for nothing."

He reached over and put the drink to the 18 year old's lips and helped her gain the courage to down the liquid courage.

The alcohol stung her mouth and throat unlike anything she had ever tasted, "Wowowow. Wow!"

The waitress returned again and he ordered burgers and fries for both of them and another round of drinks even though he hadn't touched his first drink.

Once the waitress left, he took his drink and held it up to her, "Here, you have to try this drink. It's my favorite."

Before she could object he had scooted closer to her so that their hips were touching, he put his arm around her shoulder and put the alcoholic drink to her lips again to taste.

Soon, the burgers arrived and Jack ate his very quickly and downed it with water. Erin puckishly ate hers as the saltiness of the food seemed to sort of overwhelm her.

She decided it was time to try to go and say that she had studying to do. However, the words didn't seem to come out at all. She had difficulty keeping her train of thought and it seemed her words were tongue tied. She could only seem to communicate in bursts of words instead of coherent thoughts like she always did.

"I NEED TO STUDY!" She said too loudly but no one in the restaurant seemed to hear or care.

He shuffled close to her and wrapped his arm around her body and caressed her thick ass. She could smell his cologne and feel his breath as he whispered in her ear, "We should get out of here so that you can tell me exactly what you want to tell me in private. You know I want what's best for you. Let's go, Erin."

He got up and held out his hand for the 18 year old brunette bombshell to take and he carefully led her out of the restaurant and helped her into the front passenger seat.

She knew she was still at the bar and getting into her professor's car but she wasn't in control of her body and couldn't really say anything to give directions to her apartment. She sat down on the leather seat interior but felt other hands, his hands help move her into her seat and take the seat belt and wrap it through her bosom crack and click into place.

Then things got fuzzy. She lost track of time. She had no idea where the car was going. She forgot who she was with. She couldn't place what she had been doing. She felt like she was in a dream but one where someone helped her get out of the car and walk up some stairs and into a place and then up some more stairs and some more stairs. Then down a hallway and into a dark place.

Her next memory was very blurred, odd and out of place, and seemed to be imagined. She felt her eyes opening as a sharp burning pain stabbed her somewhere deep inside her body. A pain she had never felt in that place of her body before.

The pain was in the center of her core and everything around her was a completely washed out blur.

She felt wet. Possibly as if she had urinated herself but she couldn't tell.

Her brain pieced together enough information to try to scream. She tried but some sort of fuzzy object was in her mouth. She tried to cry out as something was perhaps wrong but every word was muffled by the object in her mouth.

The painful pressure in her core kept on building and then receding.

The sensations she felt caused her to feel warm inside unlike anything she had ever felt before. She had no idea what part of her body was experiencing the sensation but she felt like she was melting from the inside out.

Her large breasts had no cover on them and she felt their naked status being assaulted by hands that were pinching her breasts and nipples. Rough fondling and even wet bursts and odd sucking sounds danced around in her disorganized head.

She could only breath in through her nose and she tried to moan again through the fuzzy object in her mouth. Perhaps only a sound or two escaped because then she heard a distant familiar voice ask, "Are you awake, my love?"

There was something very wrong but she couldn't do anything about it.

Her memory was beginning to fade entirely to black but not before a wet rush filled her deep in her core. She thought she must have urinated herself again.