Virgin Changed and Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

The men returned hours later with an uproar of laughter as they entered the home.

Soon, the four of them sat down in the well put together formal dining room of the big house. The table was set for four as Erin's older brothers lived out of town and had their own lives.

The jovial dinner conversation started on the men discussing their golf game and the women not caring.

After finishing the meal, the two couples sat across from each other at the table, everyone was enjoying the cherry pie Denise and Erin had made during the afternoon.

"Erin and, er, Jack." Mr. Watkins cleared his throat. "Mrs. Watkins and I have been talking, and we feel that maybe there is something you have come here to tell us." He reached for Mrs. Watkins's hand and held her gleaming, tastefully manicured fingers gently. They were a vision of parental decorum and concern.

Jack sat up straighter. Under the table, his hand touched Erin's thigh as if to silence her. "Mr. Watkins, you are absolutely correct. I have come to discuss something extremely serious and exciting with you. I want to ask you for your blessing so that we can be united as man and wife."

Denise let out a little shriek-sob. "Oh, Erin!!" she gushed. "My girl, a beautiful bride!"

Alan leaned back in his chair to take in the thought, "Jack, I understand that my daughter hasn't known you very long. I would be happy to consider an accomplished man like yourself as my son-in-law, but of course my hope would be that the union could wait until she finishes her education and is ready to fulfill her duties as a wife and partner. As we talked about on the golf course, I know she will make for a wonderful wife to a Godly man. " Erin felt a flush in her face, as the two men talked about her like she wasn't there.

Jack made a sound of agreement. "Sir, generally I would agree with you fully, and Erin's education is a concern to me. However, we need a concession from you to allow our wedding to move forward before that time."

He reached his hand to Erin's and looked at her lovingly before turning his attention to Mr. Watkins, "You see, God has already blessed our union."

He addressed her Father with a tone of respect and confidence. She could feel the air get sucked out of the room as her vanilla parents processed the idea that their recently voluptuous daughter had become pregnant.

Denise spoke up first and reached her hand across the table to interlock with Erin's, "Oh my! We are going to be blessed with a grand baby! My baby is having a baby! Oh blessings on you."

Alan's face tensed up. His deep sigh was one of distress. He only looked at Jack as he said, "Well...I never would have guessed it would have happened until we saw what has happened to her body."

Jack jumped in, "Mr. and Mrs. Watkins, I can assure you I have always wanted to only court Erin the Godly way. I will admit I fell into lust with her when she threw herself at me. I can admit my sin and I promise you to cherish her as my wife for the rest of my life."

Erin was boxed into a corner as her parents looked at her with a convoluted mixture of anger, sadness, happiness, and confusion. She wanted to jump in and correct the record in some fashion but even she wasn't sure what had truly happened the night she likely got pregnant. Even if that night wasn't entirely consensual, she had been with Jack so many other times since that it was almost immaterial how they ended up together.

Alan was pleased with that answer from Jack and said, "I can't hide my displeasure of the timing but knowing she will be with a God fearing good man is all any father truly wants for his daughter. I just don't know what to do about the timing of your wedding."

Jack smiled at Erin and turned back to her parents, "Since it doesn't make much sense for us to have a church wedding, I think I should marry Erin tomorrow. Perhaps at the courthouse in town?"

Denise gasped at the thought but Alan looked at the man across from him up and down, "That way she wouldn't look too pregnant. How far along is she?"

Erin was embarrassed to not be considered at all in the timing of her own wedding but her supposed fiance continued.

"She's a couple of weeks along."

Alan nodded, "If you two got married tomorrow, it could be played off as a simple elope scenario. We have friend's who had a son do that. It went fine. It would be great for people to think your baby was a honeymoon baby."

Jack agreed, "It's settled then, tomorrow Erin Watkins will become Mrs. Erin Cameron and make me the happiest man in the world."

Alan stood up and reached across the table to shake Jack's hand, "Welcome to the family. So proud to have a man like you with my daughter."

Erin felt happiness to be engaged but the whole interaction felt extremely awkward. She had essentially been negotiated away by her Dad.

Her feelings were changed a bit when Jack pulled out a little black box and got down on one knee, "Erin, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Finally Erin had the chance to speak and said with a hint of happiness, "Yes!"

He slid the ring on her finger and tenderly kissed her.

The rest of the night went well as the two couples retired to the living room to continue to chat. Most of the conversation was Jack outlining the life he envisioned for Erin and their future children. He made it very clear to her parents that he intended to have as many children as possible with their daughter.

Once the night wore down, the duo was to be split up for the night. Even though they already had conceived together, both Alan and Denise requested that Jack sleep on the main level and Erin sleep in her old bedroom.

Erin changed into one of her old nightgowns and got ready for bed upstairs. A downright virginal looking full length satin pink nightgown that was seemingly meant for comfort and innocence.

On her way to her childhood bedroom, she was stopped in the upstairs hallway by her father who wanted a private word, "You know that I love you but I'm very disappointed in you for allowing your body to seduce a man of God like Jack. I wasn't going to say this in front of your Mother or him but you should be very thankful that he's willing to marry you and love you. Tomorrow, cold feet aren't an option. If you turn him down, you will not be allowed in this home. We raised you right and Godly. The spoils of this house go to those who follow the straight and narrow pathway. We will be willing to help you and Jack but only if you fully commit to him as his wife. God has plans for you but they are to be his wife and to become a mother."

He kissed his daughter's forehead and then went on his way down the hallway to his bedroom where Denise already was.

Jack ascended the stairs and made his way to his fiance. He saw her wipe away a tear as he approached, "Don't be sad my love. What's wrong."

"Nothing, just happy."

He held her chin in his hand and looked at her blue eyes. He then tenderly and softly kissed her before whispering in her ear, "I will be up to your room once your folks are asleep. I have a feeling they will sleep very well tonight."

The twinkle in his eye gave her a slight pause but she knew there was literally nothing she could do. She would be his wife the next day and she decided at that moment to put whatever had happened behind her because she had no other choice.

The duo departed and Erin slipped into her childhood bedroom. The pink and white attire had seemed so fitting a few years ago but now seemed to fit an innocent girl.

She was a pregnant woman who was going to be married the next day and was excited to have her fiance join her in bed.

As Erin laid down in her twin xl sized bed, she realized the love she felt for Jack would sustain her into marriage. She did find him very attractive and she loved having sex with him.

Her body began to turn on as her large tits and nipples rubbed on the silk nightgown. She knew though that there was no point in wearing it so she got up and removed it.

She couldn't remember the last time she had laid naked in her bed at home. She never ever even felt sexual thoughts back when she was growing up.

Now she was a young woman in heat as she waited for the stallion who had impregnated her.

She lay in her childhood bed with a thick wood bedframe and headboard painted white. The walls were painted a soft pastel pink color and were decorated with various pieces of art she had worked on over the years, mostly nature scenes. Across from her bed on the wall was her favorite verse from the Bible, written in fancy calligraphy: Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

The words never rang more true for her than in that moment as she held her stomach and prayed for the life she was carrying inside her and for her marriage to be blessed and happy.

Just then, the pressure changed in the room as her door was pressed open.

Even in the darkness, she could tell who it was: Jack.

He was there to fuck what was his and she could make out the wry smile on his face as he saw his fiance laying in her childhood bed naked.

He entered the room and quietly shut the door behind him. He then pushed the button on the door knob to lock the door.

He had a small bag in one of his hands.

He had shorts and a tee shirt on that he quickly removed to reveal his naked body and already semi-hard cock.

Even in the darkness, the moonlit room showed plenty for Jack to take in, "Oh Erin, look at you. You look so pretty in your bed all naked and waiting for me. Lay on your stomach for me."

The command was calm and cool and she was far too horny to not do it. Especially the way her father had spoken to her before bed. She was going to marry Jack anyway so she might as well get used to being with him. Plus, her pussy tingled with wetness when he entered the room.

She turned over and laid on her stomach. Her massive tits hung down and she had to adjust some pillows to give herself some support on her stomach. Jack carefully helped her arrange herself to have easy breathing access against the headboard and to make sure the angle was right for how he wanted to have sex with her.

He stood back from the bed to briefly admire the position the thick round ass of Erin was in. He looked around the girly decorated room and knew he would be the first ever man to cum in there. He loved to know his bombshell used to be a good girl before he corrupted her.

He removed the items from the bag.

Knowing her parents bedroom was on the other side of the wall, Jack knew to be quiet but he had also made sure to slip a little something in their drinks after dinner to ensure they were more likely to sleep very well through what he was going to do to their daughter.

He pulled out a set of BDSM bed restraints. He then laid on top of Erin so that his whole body could convey control over her. His cock twitched and wanted to go into her hole but he knew he had to wait. He whispered into her ear, "Tomorrow, you become my wife. I love you so much. I know how much you moan and I don't want to wake your sweet parents. So, I'm going to set up a few things. Just lay there and trust me baby."

The items were BDSM restraint cuffs and straps. The strong material of the straps and metal cuffs ensured she would be helpless to stop. He wanted to convey to her what her role was going to be in their marriage.

He clasped her right wrist first and moved the strap to go around her wooden bed frame. Then he did the same to her left wrist.

She wiggled in excitement at the new experience, "Oh wow...this will..."

He leaned down to her to whisper commandingly, "Shh...don't wake your parents, you naughty girl. I'm going to make a woman out of you yet."

He went down to each of her feet individually and clasped them in cuffs and then tied the straps to different corners of the bed frame.

He stood back up and admired his work. She was face down on her bed and restrained spread eagle style.

The moonlight poured through her window and seemed to glisten off of her wanting pussy.

She tried to communicate with him, "Jack...this is so fun..."

A big fuzzy object was then forcibly inserted into her mouth. She nearly gagged on it but before she could try to spit it out another cloth was being tied around her mouth and behind her head.

She was left with no option other than to taste the object in her mouth. It had a salty taste but didn't taste like his cum.

Then her mind raced back to the first night they had been together. Her mind remembered the fuzzy object and the taste. The object had been in her mouth before back when she had given herself to him.

He got his face close to her ear and tenderly pulled her thick dark brown hair back to begin to put it into a ponytail.

He whispered, "We haven't done this since the night you begged me to take your virginity. Mmm...I will always want to do this with you. I likely impregnated you just like this. That sock in your mouth is from my golf game today. I cleaned off the grass clippings but the sweat and taste is of my foot. Just think if your Dad knew that my sock would go in your whore mouth tonight "

Her mind raced with thoughts of what was going on. She was scared but also deeply turned on. She also knew no one would believe her that he was using or talking to her like that.

He continued, "Tomorrow, we are going to become husband and wife. I do love you but just so you know, when I want sex, I will get sex. You will do whatever I want in our bedroom. When I want to breed you and put more babies in you then I will. You will do exactly as I say. We will have an amazing life together."

He then got up and walked to the end of her bed where her legs were split open with nothing stopping him.

He looked around the room and said just loudly enough for her to hear, "You went from a good girl to my slut and I love you for that."

He then took a minute to take pictures of all angles of her, "I know you will want to see these later babe. Maybe before your father takes you down the aisle?"

She couldn't wrap her head around everything he said as it was so overtly sexual but she knew she had no choice. She was pregnant and engaged.

He soon straddled himself onto her back and laid on top of her as he began to penetrate her pussy with his cock.

The force on top of her, plus the tension of the restraints, and the sock gag in her mouth sent a flashback in Erin's mind to the first night they had sex. Vague hints of what actually happened danced just outside her conscious thought.

Any chance of those true memories coming back were wiped away with the ecstasy her pussy enjoyed with each thrust of his cock and grunt behind her ear.

He seethe with lust as he fucked her, "Oh my...Erin...oh I love your body so much...uhhh...hhhhh...I'm going to put so many babies in you....fuck yes."

She never thought she would be lusted over by a handsome man. Let alone a God fearing, handsome man, who was highly educated. Her pussy orgasmed in the quiet of her bedroom as the bed creaked with each pelvic thrust into her.

She knew she was wanted and deeply desired. She chose for let go of whatever inhibitions she had about how they got together and instead she prayed as he fucked her that she would be everything he ever wanted in a wife and that she would be a great mom to their children.

She gave up her dreams of an education, to a return to her old body, to the chance to be able to choose her own life.

His cock hit deep inside her, to the womb where their baby was growing, and she loved it. She loved that he enjoyed her body.

In that moment, she knew what her destiny must have been according to God's will: to serve Jack and to carry his children.

The taste of the sweaty sock permeated her mouth as drool built up on her bottom lip and out to the pillow and bed sheet underneath.

He leaned over as he kept fucking her and said, "For sure...we will need to do this every year for your virginity anniversary."

He thrust deeper into her as his hairy balls slapped against her stomach which housed their baby.

He reached up to her huge tits and cupped and kneaded them rigorously, "Have to get my time in before the baby does."

Her muffled moans and arch in her back let him know she was close.

He wanted to push her over the edge as his cock was close, "It's now the morning of our wedding...give me your cunt right now....uhhh...cum for me, Erin."

He squeezed her tits hard as the girly bed creaked and Erin let out a deep moan against the sweaty sock in her mouth.

He tried to hold in his noises as best he could as his cock squirted cum deep inside her tunnel as he claimed her yet again.

Her pussy filled with his cum and her own as her hips trusted back to enjoy as much of his cock juices as possible.

A wet spot of cum covered her bed.

Jack climbed off of the exhausted young woman and quickly moved to remove the sock gag from her mouth.

As she recovered from the saliva pool and taste of sweat and lint, he unrestrained her from the bed. He then went and sat on the bed and opened his legs wide for her to show off his cum covered cock, "The way to get that taste out of your mouth is to swallow this all down like the good wife that you will become a bit later today."

She turned to face him and a few weeks ago would have wanted to slap him or scream. Instead, she caught a glimpse of her engagement ring and thought of the fact that she was carrying his baby.

She dutifully went to this still partially hard member and spent the next few minutes giving patient and calm oral sex to clean his cock up as their cum dripped out of her used pussy.

He ran his hands through her hair as she sucked him off in her cum covered bed she grew up in, "You're the most amazing woman in the world. I can't believe that you're mine. I will cherish you forever just as God has commanded me to."

She loved hearing the aftercare tender words from him and it reminded her a little bit of how he acted after their first night together when she knew in her heart that she had seduced him. She prayed a grateful prayer in her heart that Jack would be her husband and the father of her children.

The gaslighting of Erin was complete.

Once she was done giving him oral sex, Jack kissed her simply and lovingly with the tenderness she always wanted from a man, "You were incredible, just like our first together."

She nodded and smirked, "I know."

He kissed her again, gathered the items, got dressed and slipped out of the room.

Erin looked at her clock and saw that it was 2:30 AM on the morning of her wedding. She was exhausted and snuggled into her bed which had cum all over her bedsheets.

Just six hours later, Jack and Erin's parents were at the breakfast table. Alan and Denise complained about how stiff they felt in the morning. They chalked it up to being old.

Erin woke up a little after 9 AM and immediately remembered what Jack did to her earlier that morning. She woke up with a slight bit of nausea and quickly went to the bathroom in case of emergency, to shower, and to get ready for her wedding day.

The wedding was a deliberately simple affair. Jack and Alan made sure of that as Alan made a couple of phone calls and got an officiant who would marry the couple at a moment's notice and who was willing to backdate the wedding license to put forward a timeline that would look better for the upcoming baby.

There was no time for a wedding gown for Erin and according to her father, "She doesn't deserve white."

While it hurt for the 18 year old to hear the biting comment from her father, she knew based on their conversation the previous night that their relationship was to be slightly strained. She still loved her Dad, but she was taking the Biblical command to leave one's parent's and become one with their spouse.

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers