Virgin Changed and Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

Erin was slack-jawed and her body responded to his with total acceptance. The resistance hindrance in her brain stopped firing and her pleasure began to take over. Her big tits jiggled with each rhythmic thrust.

His strong pelvis was shaking Erin's old-fashioned wooden framed bed.

The wood of the headboard banged against the wall of Erin's bedroom with every thrust.

On the other side of the wall, Karen could hear every squeak of the mattress and knock of the wood. She knew her friend was getting drilled by the cool, confident man who had been with her on the couch. She wondered who he was. Suddenly, she heard her friend's voice cry out.

Erin moaned, "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! OH MY! YEA...YEAH...OHHH!!"

Karen wondered if he was hurting her? The cries were mounting in pitch and volume. She heard the man commanding her friend, "Cum for me! Oh yes, cum for me Erin! Your pussy is...uhh...mine!" Suddenly the man's voice was arching too, both crying incoherently as if united in ecstasy.

Inside the bedroom, Erin felt the warm wet explosion of Jack's cum deep in her belly, and her helpless horny cunt responded by convulsing in wave after wave of orgasm.

The taboo of penetration out of wedlock seemed to make her come harder and more easily. She was a devout Christian girl, a recent virgin, who was wantonly having sex. She was fucking her professor. She knew how wrong it was and was coming hard out of shame and lust.

Her lips were dry and her heartbeat slackening when she felt a large, wet, warm shape pressed against her mouth. "Open wide and suck baby. Clean me off," she heard Jack demand.

"Suck me like a good little slut." She had no choice, as he held her nose and her mouth opened wide to breath, the big veiny dick was shoved between her parted lips. Her mind reacted to the situation and took over instinctively. There was no more room for her to resist. She was enjoying engaging in sex with him.

She could taste a sour sticky taste all over the hot, engorged organ, but the head itself was weeping small drops of a delicious salty liquid. "Mmmm" she hummed against the swollen head, and sucked harder. She wanted more of that salty taste as it was a reminder of the naughtiness she had partaken in.

"Clean it off baby; suck me hard." She felt Jack reposition his dick so he could thrust it down her throat. Her gag reflex started but he went so deep she felt like she was swallowing and breathing in every inch of his massive member.

Her mouth was up against his large testicles, hairy and hanging proudly as they banged against her chin. He was fully fucking her face and it was all she could do to keep her mouth in position. She felt the balls tighten against her lips.

He cried out loud enough for multiple apartments to hear, "Yes, you whore, swallow all my cum!! Drink my cum, ERIN!"

Erin swallowed gulp after gulp of a salty stream until she miscalculated and sputtered up a big mouthful of the thick ropey substance, the remaining spurts decorated her pretty cheeks and tits.

In her room, Karen was in tears due to hearing her friend get fucked. Not only had her friend been drilled but she could hear every word of dirty talk, and knew that her friend had swallowed a man's seed.

Karen prayed fervently for her friend who had just broken the Biblical covenant of being a virgin until marriage. Karen prayed fervently against her pillow that her friend would repent of her sins.

In the room next door, Erin wiped the drying cum from her face with a towel with a satisfied smile on her face.

She leaned back and snuggled into the naked Jack as they both descended from their sexual mountaintop. The pain relievers kicked were still potent enough to allow the gorgeous Erin to fall asleep in his arms.

Jack used the hard sleeping Erin to his advantage to fondle her body in the overnight hours. He even slid his cock inside her in the middle of the night to slowly fuck her again without her even waking up.

In the morning, she awoke naked and had his cum dripping out of her pussy but he was gone. A text read, "See you in my office later. Your job has changed. No more paperwork for you my love. Can't wait to see you."

Erin leaned back as the morning sunlight filtered through her window. Her exquisitely large breasts had already brought so many new experiences into her life, but where would this lead?

Who was Jack Cameron and what did he really want with her?

She moved her hand down toward her cum-streaked pussy and gently massaged her clit, like Jack had done the previous night, while thinking of his large form on top of her the night before. She felt an emptiness inside of her that quaked, knowing how enormously he could fill it.

She rubbed her clit harder and harder and her body seized with a silent orgasm and her tight vaginal muscles forced a small jet of his cum out as she bore down in ecstasy. The dried wet spot on the bed had a new, smaller, wet spot in the center.

"Oh Jack, my love," she thought idly as she wiped her hand. She picked up her phone. "See you later...Jack." she texted.

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind. Erin's desire to get to the bottom of what was happening to her body was almost completely replaced with lust for her professor, Dr. Jack Cameron.

She still wasn't sure exactly what happened between the two of them the first night they were together. However, she felt she must have acted in a way to lead him on and the alcohol gave her "the courage" to follow through and lose her virginity. She didn't like the fact that she had lost the chance to wait until marriage but she knew she couldn't change that now.

She used to "work" a clerical job for him three days a week pushing around papers in useless fashion.

Now, she would go to his office four or five days a week but instead of paperwork, she only focused on his cock.

She was insatiable for his cock but while she was on her way to his office for another late afternoon delight at the conservative Christian college, Dr. Rasmussen noticed the busty brunette in the hallway and motioned for her to join him in his office.

Once she was inside, he closed the door and asked, "How's everything going today Erin?"

The wide hip bearing Erin knew her body was telling her she needed to go and meet with her lover so she bluntly said, "Good, but I need to get going unless you have something for me to give Ja...Dr. Cameron."

She had caught herself but Rasmussen's raised eyebrows told her he likely had an idea what was going on.

He leaned on his desk and folded his arms, "Erin, I have been at Northwestern for decades and have been immensely proud to do so. It has been an unbelievable privilege to work with some of the brightest students and lovely people working for the Kingdom of our Lord."

Erin looked around at the office and finally noticed all of the things were in moving boxes, "Are you leaving us, Professor?"

He nodded affirmatively, "Today is my last day. In light of the transgressions of the last few weeks, I have realized I have failed in my duties. I'm so sorry."

He tried to look the young 18 year old in the face but his eyes were immediately drawn to her body. The balloons for breasts, the strong and thick core, the very wide hips, and strong thighs. Not to mention the otherworldly Goddess-like hair that careened down her transformed body.

He snapped back to attention before the married man let his mind wander too far.

Erin took a moment to process everything Professor Rasmussen was saying, "Why do you say you're sorry to me? You haven't done anything."

A tear welled up in the man's eye, "Oh Erin...but I have."

He wiped away the tears and looked up at the ceiling as he gave a silent prayer for strength to a higher power, "I heard from Dr. Cameron about what you two have done. You need to know that none of your transformations are an accident. None of them."

She was in shock at what she heard and the confused and concerned look on her face prompted him to continue.

"The truth is, I have toiled at this college for years and loved teaching and interacting with students. That has sustained me for years but there was always something lingering in the back of my head of wanting to do something bigger. To try to solve a scientific question or to do some sort of research. The truth is, I'm frankly not smart enough to really do any of that on my own...but then I met Dr. Cameron when he was a freshman here."

He turned away from her and walked towards the window in his office so that he could overlook the green outside instead of facing her, "He was...and is...brilliant. He had a goal when he was young but came up just short. That misstep motivated him to pursue all of the learning that he could. When he came back here, he was truly brilliant. His goal had changed."

He paused and calmly chuckled to himself as he thought of the past and how he had been used by Dr. Cameron, "I was a fool to go along with it but it was so innovative of a discovery that I couldn't pass it up. Dr. Cameron researched and found a molotov cocktail of different ways to enhance the fertility of women. The stated goal of his was to help couples who couldn't get pregnant become pregnant."

Erin chimed in, "What does this have to do with me? I'm not ready to be pregnant."

Rasmussen couldn't keep looking away from her and he turned to face her, "You might not be ready, but I suspect that you are pregnant."

The words hung in the air as Erin had every sexual meetup with Dr. Cameron rattle through her brain.

Rasmussen shook his head and turned his head to look back out the window, "There is no real money to do any research here, especially for drugs that result in fertility increases. The tests are expensive so we ended up trying the drugs he developed on frogs. It went unbelievably well. Within a year of testing, Dr. Cameron could adjust the output of frog babies at will. We were ecstatic until we had a breakthrough in the lab and we realized the drugs, when applied in different forms, could change the appearance of the frogs."

Erin looked down at her massive tits and instinctively hugged her thick midsection.

He continued, "What he found was that the drugs could create the perfect female breeding profile. Every aspect needed for perfect pregnancy was adjustable...certainly with a few disastrous results. After some time, we had it nailed."

He ran his hands over his head and face as the stress built in him as his confession continued, "Dr. Cameron went from wanting to develop a fertility drug to becoming far more obsessed with the idea of creating the perfect female carrier. He took over the project and executed a healthy dose of blackmail, which ensured my silence."

He played with the wedding ring on his finger and sighed deeply, "There is no betrayal quite like when a brother in Christ does it."

He turned towards her, "Was there any weird activity he did when you first started working for him this semester?"

Erin's eyes got wide, "Yes, the chocolates and milk. Oh, and he always left after turning on the air purifier."

He knew what Dr. Cameron had done, "Those weren't what they seemed. They were a combo platter of various drugs that have turned you into probably the most fertile woman on the planet. Your breasts aren't just attention grabbing. They have been designed by Dr. Cameron to be milk producing factories. Your stomach and core doesn't just seem more muscular, it has been modified with additional features to make normal births...even with multiple children...much more likely. Your hips have been designed to be much wider in all of the right places to make your birthing process easier. Not to mention your hair has gotten significantly thicker and longer, though I think that's just because he likes longer hair on a woman. The reality is you're his Masterpiece."

Erin recoiled from the words he said and wondered what might be inside of her stomach. She felt so powerless against Jack and said, "Dr. Rasmussen, you have to help me. Isn't there someone you can tell? The police? The administration? Someone?"

He shook his head negative, "I'm afraid that is where I have failed you. He has a piece of information about me that would ruin me if it got out. My hands are tied. Today is my last day here at the school and I just had to tell you what I know. I'm so very sorry. I hope that you can forgive me someday."

Erin had heard enough and she quickly exited the office and slammed the door behind her. She was devastated to learn that her body was part of some sort of scientific experimentation by Dr. Cameron.

She questioned everything and wondered what he might have planned for her next?

She wiped away the tears and tried to keep herself together. She had to be at Dr. Cameron's office and didn't want to raise suspicions by not showing up. Perhaps there was another side to the story that she didn't know? It was in Erin's nature to be very trusting and forgiving to people but all of the information from Rasmussen made the pieces begin to fit together.

Even with all of that, she still went to his office and knocked on the door and entered upon his command to do so.

He looked up from some papers in his hand as she entered, her long dark brown hair was spread out against her heavy backpack. Her lips were pouting and she was flushed from coming up the stairs with her voluminous curves.

He got up to greet her and set down her things so he could escort her to a small sofa. "How's my beautiful sexy girl? A bit of a rough day?"

He leaned in and tenderly kissed her. He didn't really want to know how her day was as he was simply trying to smooth talk his way into her pussy once again.

While she was still processing everything she had been told, it was a welcome break to simply temporarily lose herself in the passion she had experienced the previous few weeks.

Whenever he saw her around campus he would get very horny. He loved getting to be with her intimately and wasted little time in his office getting what he wanted.

"Take your clothes off," he instructed. He got up off the couch and closed and locked the door. Then he closed the blinds. "Get naked, Erin. I want to see those big tits bouncing in my face."

Despite everything she had been told about what he had done to her, Erin's body fired to life with his command. Shortly she was stark naked while he was fully clothed.

He sat her down on the small couch and kneeled in front of her. She knew he loved kissing and touching her small, recently virginal pussy but she had never experienced him facing it directly and lapping at it with such appetite. She started to feel sparks in her hungry cunt, her eager clit twitched with pleasure as his tongue lapped and sucked.

"Can you kiss me like a good little slut?" He asked her as he brought his mouth to hers so she could get a taste of her own pussy. He teased his tongue around her tongue so she could taste herself on his lips.

She wanted to cum so badly as he gently rubbed and teased the swollen nub of her clit but she knew that, so far at least, she could only come fully if impaled on his cock.

"No, Jack, I need you inside me," she whined as her fingers threaded and twirled her thick and full hair as he again bent down.

He lapped and licked hungrily at her pussy. Her pussy was perfectly tight despite his efforts in recent weeks to piston her with his cock every chance he got. Despite the fun of giving her oral sex, he knew he couldn't resist another chance of cumming inside of her pussy in the sanctuary of his school office.

"You're being greedy, Erin, do you know that? I have been wanting to eat your pussy all day since I saw you walking to your first hour class this morning." He said teasingly.

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped, and the majestic head of his cock bobbed free. He grasped it and held the throbbing erection close to her face as it lengthened and he rubbed the smooth warm cock against her mouth to excite them both. He abruptly sat next to her and motioned for her to sit on his lap and to face away from him.

He positioned her forward with her large ass spreading generously for his viewing pleasure as her juicy pussy slowly eased down onto the smooth length of his cock.

He could hear her suck in her breath as she took the full length, his big balls nestled up against her dewy little pussy lips that were gaping and spread against his girth.

He could see her exquisite rosebud slightly open. He felt tightly gripped by her warm, wet channel. He began to work his cock gently, fucking the tight hole while he held her thick ass.

Her massive tits jiggled as he thrust into her. Instinctively, she reached up and began to pull her big nipples roughly as she had developed a need over the weeks to enjoy her breasts being used.

"Move forward for me, that's my good girl," he coaxed her as he brought his thumb to press against her tight asshole.

His hand kneaded her firm, bouncy ass cheeks as he slowly probed the perfect star-shaped aperture that lay in between.

He hissed lustifully, "Erin, you have to wear shorter skirts when we go out. I need to touch this ass and pussy whenever I need it."

He spanked her ass hard and repeatedly to the sound of her yelps and hisses of pain. He hit her ass again as he thrust up and into her pussy as a red hand mark began to rise on her silky skin.

She moaned and groaned.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked, as he pushed his large finger against her butthole. It wouldn't go in. Too tight.

He regrouped, covering his pinky in her pussy slime and pressing it slowly into her.

"Agghhh....ugh!" she cried out and began to lean back harder on him as he penetrated her asshole. He was almost two knuckles in, his thick pinky stretching the hole nicely.

"Look at you, Erin. You're going to be my three hole slut someday. Oh yeah, uh babe!"

Suddenly he felt her body seize and shake, the hips rocking into him, a deep vibration gripped his hard cock.

She let go a carnal moan that was deeper than just about any she had released in their weeks of unbroken sex, "UUUUUHHHHH...JACK!"

"Cum on my cock, baby," he instructed, "You're a good little butt slut. I bet you want me to fuck your tight little ass next."

Her body gave in. Her body lost to his power again and her juices gushed as her pussy came, "OHHHHH....OHHH....OHHHH!!!"

Her head leaned back as her pussy filled with her cum.

Thus provoked by her moans and cum, his balls tightened and he felt himself jetting all his cum inside her unprotected womb, bathing his teenage lover's pussy in spurt after spurt of thick white cream. His satisfied grunt was one filled with the knowledge that he had conquered and had fully claimed her pussy for himself, "Ohhh....Erin...fuck yes I own this pussy."

She didn't disagree with him and only made a whimper of sound as an agreement. She knew that she was his.

They were still for a long moment. He helped her to dismount slowly, and gently, so he could watch the rivulet of pearly cum fall out from her gaping pussy as he uncorked her.

She squatted patiently in front of him while he brought his phone up to video the flow of cum from between her labia, his purple hard-on flagging in the frame.

"God, that's so good." He sighed.

A half hour later, still naked and covered in sexual fluids in Dr. Cameron's office, Erin and her professor lover recovered from sex and snuggled as best they could on the short couch. He was enthralled with the young beauty and couldn't stop from idly pinching her nipples on the balloon sized orbs hanging off of her chest.

While she didn't know how to broach the subject of everything that had happened to her body, she did see a window to ask the professor more about what they actually were, "Jack, what do you want from this?"

She looked at him squarely as he continued to give attention to her nipples.

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers