Virgin Changed and Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, her body shut down and the memory faded hard to complete black.

The next morning, she awoke abruptly as the sunlight spilled through the blinds and seared her weary blue eyes.

She had a splitting headache unlike any she had ever experienced in her life and was unable to focus her vision against the sun's glare.

She was entirely naked in the sea of unfamiliar cotton sheets. Her large breasts felt massive and sore.

Her eyelids barely budged open as the light of the morning pierced her. Part of her wanted to crawl under the sheets and never face the day at all. Her mouth was dry and tasted of feet.

"Good morning, Erin," a gentle male voice said softly. She blinked her eyes rapidly until the outline of her professor, Dr. Cameron, came into view. He looked very different somehow and was out of place: what was he doing here? She had no idea where she was but knew she wasn't in her apartment. He was holding a tray and was fully dressed for work in a well put together suit with vest combo. He calmly waited for her to arouse herself awake and asked with keen interest. "Are you awake, sleepy-head?"

Her mouth was very dry and she struggled to get her throat to agree to speak clearly, "Doctor, doc...tor...Cameron..."

He cut her off as the strain was obvious, "Not here, you don't call me doctor here. Like I said last night, off campus you will call me Jack."

He set the breakfast tray down and moved to the side of the bed to help stack some pillows behind the naked young woman to help her sit up. Erin was too groggy to recoil at her nakedness under the bed sheets as the man approached and helped.

"Jack, okay, noted." She said as she was finally able to allow herself to engage with the world and her eyes opened enough to take in the surroundings. She snatched the orange juice off the tray and gulped it down.

He pointed to the tray and said, "I put some pills on there for your headache. Might be a good idea."

She closed her eyes and nodded and instinctively grabbed the pills and threw them in her mouth and swallowed them with a sip of a glass of water from the tray.

He poured her some black coffee and handed it to her to continue the fight against her splitting headache. She held it to her lips and took careful sips of the hot liquid as she tried to wake herself up and remember things about the previous night. Nothing came to mind.

She looked at him and genuinely asked, "What am I doing here? What happened last night? Is this your house?"

He nodded. "You went a little overboard last night at the restaurant. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. You told me you didn't want to be left alone last night and you said that you wanted to see my house. I thought it was best to bring you here for your own safety."

He bent down close to her even though she was still naked under the covers. She could smell that he was freshly showered, had shaved, and was wearing his cologne.

He surprised her by leaning in and softly brushing her mouth with a quick kiss.

"You were so amazing last night," He said close to her ear. He paused for a moment, as if he wanted to say a lot more but instead he stood up straight and looked at her with a bit of fire in his eyes, "Leave anytime you want. No hurry. There's a spare key on the counter. I left you cash on the counter to help cover your ride back to your apartment. I'll text you later to check on you."

He quickly left the room before she could fully process the kiss. He was so confident in doing it and she didn't even flinch a muscle to reject it. She wondered what he meant when he said she had been amazing? She had no idea why she was naked in his bed. She felt very confused.

She drifted back to sleep and slept for another hour. She woke up and ate the toast and a banana he had put on the breakfast tray. She didn't have an appetite for much else.

Eventually, she pulled herself up and out of the bed.

She took a couple of steps toward the bathroom and she realized her legs were itchy.

Upon further inspection, she saw that a crusty substance was all over her vulva. The substance was white and soft and covered her intimate region.

She also noticed dried blood and she instantly felt a little scared. She wondered if she had been injured at some point at the restaurant?

She decided her best plan of action was to take a shower and get as cleaned up as best she could.

While she was in the shower washing away the odd substances off of her body, she noticed some liquid leaking out of her at odd moments and she wondered if she was peeing herself? She concluded the substance wasn't pee but some white substance that had been inside her.

Her big breasts and nippes ached and her skin was very sensitive and she simply couldn't place what had truly happened the night before as she tried to wash herself in the shower.

The worst part was between her legs. She had an ache and soreness that felt like it went well inside her as if she had been riding a bike too long or had gone horseback riding.

She finished in the shower and dried herself off and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She couldn't remember what had happened but clearly something meaningful happened to her.

She took her time getting ready and took more pills for a headache before requesting a ride via a rideshare app.

She was more than happy to take the $500 cash he had left on his kitchen island for her. The cash was next to her backpack and there was a note written from him to her. It read, "Dearest Erin, I got your backpack out of my car for you and feel free to use the money for something special. I can't wait to see you again. Love, Jack."

Erin recoiled at the written message and the romantic tones. She wondered why she was supposed to use the leftover cash for something special and what that could mean. She blocked off the possibilities out of her head as best she could and tried her hardest to remember what happened.

Her ride arrived around noon and she departed the house of her professor and returned to her apartment.

Once she got home, all she wanted to do was go to take a nap to try to fend off the headache that still lingered. She cocconed herself in her bedroom for hours and only emerged to eat a bit of food and drink some water.

She returned to her room and received a text message from Dr. Cameron, "How's my sweet girl? Feeling better?"

She wasn't sure how to respond to his romantic tone. "Sweet girl"? She felt her stomach churn and her mind panicked a bit as to how to respond to a Professor.

She decided to be casual, "I am okay, thanks for asking. At home."

She felt very interested in his response. The text bubble vibrated as he wrote his response, "I'll be done here soon, and will drop by and check on you. Do you like chicken soup?"

She felt perplexed. Did he have her address? Did she want him to have it and how should she respond?

He apparently didn't need her to respond, "I have your address and will be there in 30 minutes." He then sent a kissy-face emoji.

Erin suddenly felt both very self-conscious and a little bit excited.

She had never had a male guest before and quickly went to her dresser in order to change into a more presentable outfit.

She selected tight black yoga pants that hugged every inch of her heart-shaped rear, plush cozy socks, a soft camisole with a built-in bra to contain the large perky globes, and a cardigan that added some modesty, while still keeping her chest on full display.

She brushed her hair quickly to allow the voluminous brown hair to have a chance to be cute. She noted the sizable lumps of her nipples that were easily visible through the shirt.

She felt attractive, but was distracted suddenly by another leak down in her panties and realized more of the unknown liquid was coming out of her. She knew it was too early for the pain associated with her period and she wondered what the gooey substance was that was oozing out of her?

Just then, her phone buzzed and she diverted her attention back to the text thread with Jack.

"Almost there, beautiful," it said.

She felt so confused. She scrolled up to re-read his text from earlier that day, to see if it now made more sense. His newfound affection confused and scared her. Scrolling back, she saw some messages that she had not noticed previously.

They were photo texts from the previous night from her to Dr. Cameron. She couldn't believe what she saw.

In one photo, Erin was clearly naked, her nipples fully exposed, taking a selfie while seeming to crawl on all fours. She could see a man's naked torso behind her, the face cut off, his pelvis obscured by the outline of her buttocks. She was facing the camera and had a glazed expression that indicated she might not have known what she was doing.

She scrutinized the photo and she was shocked. Her heart was beating in her ears. She had never before been naked with a man. She didn't remember anything that had clearly happened. She didn't even know WHAT was happening in the photo, except that it was something she, a good Christian virgin, shouldn't have been doing.

The next photo someone had taken of her. That time she was looking up, and was holding what looked to be a man's engorged penis, the swollen mushroom cap against her lips, her fingers demurely wrapped around the shaft. Her eyes met the camera, but again her expression was glazed and expressionless. Her mouth was covered in a white liquid that looked somewhat like spattered cake frosting.

She had texted the photos to Dr. Cameron just before 11 PM the night before. The single caption read, "Tonight you made a woman out of me," with the kiss-face and flower emojis. She realized the flower looked vaguely sexual now, almost vaginal. She felt dazed and slightly sick. SHE had taken and texted these photos to HIM. And she didn't remember any of it, just a few hazy impressions of warmth and wetness.

The doorbell rang.

She hurried to the door but she hesitated for a moment as she considered her options but she didn't see a clear way out.

When she opened the door, she saw Dr. Cameron standing handsomely in his shirt and tie, holding flowers and a bag of take-out. She stood gawking at his boyish smile before he said mischievously, "Aren't you even going to ask me inside? Otherwise, I think I will need to start paying rent to live in the hallway." She smiled vaguely, stood aside and made a motion for him to enter.

He set the bags of food on the coffee table and went to get a vase for the flowers. "I thought these might make you feel better," he said as he brought in the colorful bouquet. "If they don't," he said with a grin, "I also have some muscle relaxers and some pills I use when I get migraines. I know your head must still be splitting."

She nodded and brought her fingers to her temples. He sat down beside her on the couch, his large, lean frame carefully positioned so as not to touch her. She sat gingerly on the edge of the sofa.

"This all yours?" He gazed around the room. She shook her head no. She cleared her throat, "My roommate Karen and I are church friends. Our parents helped us get all this furniture. She's out studying right now."

He nodded and turned his attention to the bags of food, "I brought you chicken soup; and also egg rolls, because sometimes those help with a hangover. Also some ginger ale and crackers. Also some gummy worms because everyone can use some gummy worms."

He held up the bag of gummy worms and chuckled at his own joke. He started to undo the packages and organize the food on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Dr. Camer-" she began.

"Jack," he corrected her.

"Jack."

"Yes, Erin?" He paused and straightened, waiting for her to speak. He looked innocent, vulnerable. She liked him, in spite of her discomfort. His jawline alone was attractive and it melted some kind of iceberg inside of her. The way that he dressed and the presence he carried himself with was a bit intoxicating as well. She pressed on awkwardly.

She couldn't maintain eye contact with him so she stared at the egg rolls as she ventured into the question that burned on her mind, "Jack, I have to... I have to know about last night. Did we...did we? Did we have.....sex?"

She inhaled sharply after saying it and let out a slow sigh, only meeting his eyes on the last word.

He held her gaze. He seemed to be concentrating on her with intensity.

"You mean," he said slowly, "you don't remember?"

The silence was loud and void. She felt recrimination in his words, or maybe just hurt feelings.

"I don't really remember anything," she admitted, looking down ashamedly. "I just...I just need to know because...I was s-s-saving myself...for m-m-marriage." Her voice cracked on the last word and she started to sob with big gasping breaths, her face reddening as the tears came in an ugly cry that was unrelenting.

"Oh Erin! Shhh," he soothed. "Shhhh." He brought his body close to hers and enveloped her in a strong, supportive hug. He held her this way for a long time, rocking her gently and repeating "shhh" with his nose lingering in the sweet smell of her hair.

She continued sobbing until her breathing became more regular and the sobs began to die down. He brought out a tissue to wipe her cheeks, then gently caught her chin and tilted her head up.

He stroked her tear-stained cheeks with the back of his large hand and he leaned in to kiss away the remaining moisture on her face. He brought his lips close to hers and kissed her softly on the mouth.

She felt uncertain and scared but she sat very still as he continued softly kissing her lips. When she did not resist, his kisses grew in intensity, and he opened her lips with his own.

He worked his way into her mouth more deeply and fully. She had never been kissed like this. Many minutes passed which were filled only with the soft sounds of their wet lips meeting before he locked his mouth on hers to explore with his tongue. The hint of her enjoyment were lustful moans that didn't escape their deeply locked mouths.

As their passion grew, he massaged her arms gently, and moved down very gradually to where her swollen breasts strained against her exercise top.

He gently touched and slowly kneaded the enormous mounds of her breasts, finding the soft nipples under her shirt and tenderly began stimulating them through the fabric. She instinctively sucked on his tongue as he did so, a warm, wet pressure began building somewhere inside of her.

Suddenly they heard a key turn in the lock and they broke their embrace in a hurried panic. Her roommate was home.

The door creaked open and a small, thin girl with blonde hair and an enormous backpack entered the apartment with a bag of groceries by her side.

She was busy struggling with her bags and keys for quite a few seconds before she looked up and saw Erin with a red face, her massive bosom heaving up and down, and her wet lips parted and sitting dangerously close to an older man on the couch who had his hand perched possessively on Erin's knee.

The roommate, Karen, sized up the situation immediately for what it was, "Erin, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just got back from studying and thought we might make dinner."

She had turned beet red and realized what she had walked into. She had never had a boyfriend herself, possibly because she was thin, flat-chested and shy. She was also young and inexperienced for even a Christian college freshman. Karen was as shy and uninitiated about men as she could possibly be.

"You're fine, Karen, I was just going to my room." Erin was red-faced too as she got up from the couch and walked into her room. Dr. Cameron unabashedly stared at Erin's ass as she walked away from him, which Karen immediately noticed.

It embarrassed Erin to have her friend see her in a compromising position with a man.

Dr. Cameron was the only person who seemed unperturbed and not bothered by the awkwardness and said as he got up from the couch, "Erin, I'm going to make sure you eat some soup and take you to bed," he said coolly as gathered the food items to take with him.

Karen switched her attention to putting away her groceries. Her attention was redirected as she heard Erin's door lock click behind her and the strange man after they entered.

Karen thought to herself that his choice of words was odd and she wondered why he said he would "take her" to bed? It was all very uncomfortable for Karen.

Her discomfort would soon grow.

Inside the small bedroom, Dr. Cameron had positioned Erin comfortably across her girlish bed and he removed a few stray stuffed animals so that he could gently spoon-feed her chicken soup. He didn't inform her that mixed in with the soup were some potent muscle relaxers to help ease any hints of resistance the recently de-virginized good Christian girl might have had.

Erin had obediently taken the soup and felt the soothing warmth down her throat, and her throbbing headache seemed to have finally abated. She was very relaxed and enjoyed having him over as company as she drifted asleep.

She awoke some time later next to Jack who was next to her on her bed.

She slowly realized that Jack didn't have any clothes on. Then she looked down and while it was difficult for her to get a grasp of what was going on below her large tits, she reasoned in her inebriated state that she was naked too.

Her breasts wobbled like huge gleaming balloons and her large nipples were relaxed and swollen like big soft nubs in the warm air of the bedroom.

Erin was too startled to cover herself immediately. She looked over at Dr. Cameron, who had moved to cradle her in his arms, but his gaze was fixed on her chest. His free hand reached out with longing to gently brush the soft, fat nipples. They tightened a little at his touch, becoming hard and erect, and he brought his fingertips more fully to cup the firm white sides of each pert melon. They seemed too big to be true. She was so unused to any kind of heavy petting that she gave little mews of ecstasy as Jack's hands explored each fat globe.

He continued to massage her chest, and he brought his mouth down to hers again and began tonguing her forcefully, increasing the urgency and pressure of his kiss where he had left off.

Part of Erin's brain wanted him to slow down or to offer some form of resistance but she felt so at ease and relaxed with the resumption of their make-up session that she simply continued.

As he continued to kiss her deeply, he increased the strength and urgency of his grip on her breasts, pulling the nipples out and kneading them, as if they were made of dough. They were still sensitive from whatever had happened the night before, and Erin moaned softly in both pain and pleasure.

She was overwhelmed, physically and emotionally, and couldn't resist as he started massaging her thick hips and generous heart-shaped buttocks.

He could tell she was clay in his hands and moved to position himself between her legs so that he could be on top of her.

Her legs were spread on either side of his kneeling figure as he kissed and sucked on the big tits facing him. He massaged Erin's vulva with his fingers, building up the slick wetness, and encouraged her legs to spread wider, he raised her knees, and he lined up his swollen cock head against her opening.

"Be still, baby, you need this cock inside you," He said commandingly as he eased his way into her tight, wet tunnel. "Oh baby, just think, 24 hours ago, you were still a virgin. Now you're mine."

He repeated these words in her ear as he began to thrust his cock deep up inside her. "Now you're taking my cock and my cum again and again, baby. You're always going to take my cock when I want you to." He grunted these words as he held her pinned against his massive engorged dick buried in her tight channel.