Virgin Mary

Story Info
Nobody would have thought Mary was a virgin.
1.5k words
4.24
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody thought Mary was a virgin. I certainly didn't. She certainly didn't dress the part, and the way she carried herself with a little sway and a good bit of confidence seemed to indicate a well-experienced woman.

I had long found her attractive, but never really gotten to know her more than casually. We had been in a couple of classes together but hadn't gotten much beyond hello.

Mary was tall and lanky, taller than some of the guys. She had a thin but not skinny figure, a not-too-round ass, and tits you couldn't help but notice. That, and a killer smile. Guys definitely wanted Mary.

I noticed Mary at a dance. She was without a date and so was I, so I walked over to where she was to strike up a conversation.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Mary said, flashing that killer smile.

"Here by yourself?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Yeah," I said. "Me too. Care to dance? I'll warn you in advance. I'm a terrible dancer."

Mary giggled. "I'm not exactly Ginger Rogers, either," she said. "What the heck? Why not? Let's have some fun."

We started to dance. Mary was right; she was certainly no dancer, but neither was I, so we were on about an equal footing. What she lacked in dancing skill, she made up for in enthusiasm. She was eagerly moving her arms and legs, clearly having a good time.

Mary wore a high skirt, pink, and an off-white top with a slightly plunging neck that showed off a hint of her cleavage, and black boots that went halfway up her shin.

The music slowed. "Ooh, slow dance," Mary said. I put my arm around her waist and took her hand. We began to circle the floor. Mary pulled in close to me. She sighed softly.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance," Mary said.

"Well," I said.

"I'm having a good time," Mary said.

"I'm glad," I said. "So am I. You look good."

"Thank you."

We danced a few more numbers and it was time to leave. I walked Mary back to her place. She gave me a quick kiss. "Thanks again," she said.

"Call you soon," I said. I turned.

"Hey," Mary said. I turned back towards her. Grinning, she waggled her finger for me to come to her.

"I had a great time tonight," Mary said. "Thanks." She kissed me again, slightly aggressively. I put my hand on her butt. Mary sighed. I pushed her hair back and kissed her.

"You want me, don't you?" Mary said.

"Well, uh-" Mary pushed up against me.

"Of course you do." She chuckled just a little. That sexy confidence again. Mary stared at me for a few seconds. "I can usually tell when a guy wants me."

She was right; I wanted her, but we hadn't even formally had a date yet. I took a deep breath. "I'll call you," I said.

"I'm looking forward to it," said Mary. With that, she gave me a hard kiss. She turned and went inside with a wave.

Whatever she was trying to do worked. I was thinking about her all the way home.

It didn't take long before Mary and I got together again. She seemed to enjoy my company, and I quite enjoyed hers.

Mary was being flirtatious. She sat very close to me, almost a little too close. She would grin at me from time to time and bite her lip. We chatted, played some music, and flirted. Mary unzipped my pants. She took off her top.

I grabbed Mary and kissed her hard. She stuck her tongue in my mouth. I unhooked her bra. She began unbuttoning my shirt.

"I was right," Mary said.

"About what?"

"You want me. I can tell." She kissed me hard.

"Mary, don't be a tease."

"OK," she said, as she took her bra off. I kissed her tits. I began to suck on her nipples.

"Mmm," said Mary. She sat next to me. She pulled down my pants and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Mary!"

"What?" she said, chuckling. "I mean, you do want me." She grinned and chuckled.

Topless Mary knelt in front of me. She grabbed my cock. Now she wrapped her lips around it. She began to suck on it, taking it deeply into her mouth. She slid her skilled lips up and down my ever-harder cock.

"Jesus, Mary!" I said. "You're GOOD!"

"Mm hmm," she replied, continuing to suck. My organ got harder and harder. She took my cock deeper into her mouth, licking as she sucked. Suddenly, I began to spew. Mary grinned but kept her lips wrapped around my dick, taking in every drop.

Finally, my dick went flaccid. Mary licked her lips as she pulled off me. She kissed me.

"That was good," she said. "I do love making a guy cum." Smiling, she picked up her bra off the floor. "Gotta go," she said. "See you soon." She put on her bra and her top and headed home.

I saw Mary again a few nights later. We were sitting together in our usual way, my hand on her boob, hers on my crotch, when she said, "I have something to tell you."

"OK."

"You may not believe it, but I'm a virgin."

"What?!" I exclaimed, remembering the excellent blow job I had received a few nights earlier. "Really?!"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm obviously not one of those purity chicks-"

"Obviously." Mary chuckled.

"But, I don't know, it just never seems to have worked out. I don't really know why. It's not as if I wouldn't. I just haven't."

"OK," I said. I kissed Mary's neck. She sighed.

"Oh, hell," she said. "That's such a turn on." She kissed me hard and long. I began to unzip her dress. Mary stood up and took it off. She unzipped my pants. She kicked her shoes off. I did the same.

"I am so turned on right now," Mary said.

"Me too," I said. I kissed her boobs. She unsnapped my pants. Off they came. She stuck her tongue in my mouth. I unhooked her bra and removed it, freeing her ample tits. I kissed each one.

"Ooohh," Mary sighed. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt. "You're different," she said.

"I am?"

"Yeah. I know you want me, but you don't push it," Mary said as she began to unbutton my shirt. "I like that. Most guys get pushy." She finished unbuttoning my shirt. She began to kiss my chest.

I put my hand on Mary's thigh. My finger stroked her through her panties. She stood up and took them off. "Is that what you wanted?" Mary said with a grin.

"You look fabulous," I said. I slid my underpants off.

"Thanks," said Mary. She sat down next to me, our naked bodies touching. Mary kissed me hard and began stroking my cock. I kissed her neck again. I nibbled her earlobe. She let out a soft moan.

"Which way is the bedroom?" she asked.

"Follow me." I took Mary by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Nice," she said, eyeing the large bed. "I could definitely get comfortable here."

I sat on the bed. Mary sat behind me, her arms around my torso. She kissed my back. Now she stretched out. I knelt on the bed in front of her. I spread her pussy apart. I began licking her. Mary closed her eyes.

"Oh, God," she said softly. "Oh, God." She sighed softly.

I continued eating Mary's warm, wet pussy. She closed her eyes, moaning occasionally. "Mmmmm."

Now Mary began to shiver. Her legs shook. "Oh, Gooood! So good!" Her legs began kicking up and down.

"OK," she said. "I want you to screw me."

"You're sure?"

"YES!" I pulled my face out of Mary's vagina. Taking a deep breath, I pushed my hard cock into her. She was tight, despite the work I had just been doing.

"AAH!" Mary cried as my cock entered her. She clutched the sheet. I pushed eagerly, beginning with gentle thrusts.

"Harder!" said Mary. I happily obliged. I began to ram her hard and fast. As I did, I got deeper inside her. She squirmed and wiggled underneath me, enjoying every thrust. I continued ramming her.

"Oh God oh God oh God," said Mary. She was sweating. Her facial expression made it clear she was enjoying herself very much. Now her legs began to kick again. She tightened around my cock. "God DAMN, this is good!" she said.

Mary began to quiver. She was shaking. She let out a deep moan. "Oh, YES!" she said. My stiff dick began to jump. My juices flowed into Mary. She continued to shake as she took it all in.

Then it went limp. Mary was still quivering as I pulled out.

"Jesus CHRIST!" She said. "Wow!" I looked at her naked body and smiled.

"You were fantastic!" I said.

"Thanks," said Mary. "This was great! You really took care of me."

"I wanted it to be good for you."

"It was."

I laughed. "I guess we can't call you Virgin Mary anymore."

"Nope," she said. "Guess not." She kissed my cheek. "And I'm glad."

We lay together for a few minutes. Mary stopped quivering. "Woo," she said. "Thank you," she said. "Good night." She curled up against me and closed her eyes.