All Comments on 'Virgin Mary'

by SkyBubble

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Honey, you seem to be gaining weight," and she says, "Darling, you're going to be a daddy, so we'd better get married. Thanks for taking my cherry, HUSBAND". Yes dear!

dondddondd8 months ago

@Anonymous. Hehe. Yes, that happens to a lot of naive Christian girlsw

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Anonymous. Hehe. Yes, that happens to a lot of naive Christian girls who sleep with their boyfriends. He didn't offer to don a condom and as she wasn't planning to have sex with him that night, she wasn't on birth control, so there was nothing to protect her pussy from his potent sperms. It's so erotic to visualize a guy going into his girlfriend's pussy like that and filling it with his potent sperms, conceiving a child deep into the depths of her Christian innocence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where does it say she's naive or Christian. Mary explicitly said, "I'm not one of those purity chicks."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What made you think she's a Christian innocent? Mary says, "I'm not one of those purity chicks."

nighthawk22204nighthawk222042 months ago

Where's all the character development? Are they classmates? IN HS? College? Grad School? Who's living where? Rental apartment? House? Who has income? Where do they go for entertainment? Is it a movie? Restautant? Fast food? What do they so for entertainment? Whack off in private meditation? Do they have families? Do they ever meet the other's family? I agree. None of that is necessary. Is it even relevant to getting laid on Lit? I never thought so either!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous