Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as close as I could get to being dominant. Then, after a second, even more intense orgasm, I lay down to soixante-neuf my slave: it was time for his reward. I lay down on my slave, kissing his engorged mushroom head before inhaling his rigid shaft to the hilt giving him his just reward while his tongue found a second wind, lashing my engorged pearl as we pushed each other into a mutual frenzy.

After all, Alan's corporate rules said the employee who signed a slave out was responsible for ensuring the slave got an orgasm before the end of the evening, even if they had been borrowed to be a servant for the night and not a sex slave. This was particularly important for male slaves who otherwise were kept in chastity.

I ensured I had one very, very happy slave before unlocking his collar for the second time today, "Welcome back to freedom, lover."

As we cuddled, Alan told me, "I needed that. The entire time I was serving Larissa, Maddy, and their friends as a slave boy, I felt that you were the one who truly deserved that pampering. Over the last two weeks, I filled the time locked in my room without anything to read by imagining you were my Mistress, and I was your naked slave; those were happy thoughts."

***

Rocio:

I phoned Dani on Sunday morning, wondering how she would take the news.

"Mi Hermana pequeña, has Aneu talked to you about the wedding plans?"

She shrieked, "No, I'm so excited! I can't believe that my big sister is getting married so soon."

"It will be in Boston on 29th April; our family, including the cousins who will be bridesmaids, will fly up in the jet in time for the bachelorette party and fly back on Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, because it is in Boston, your FINO contract will be active. You'll need to wear your collar during the bachelorette and bachelor parties. Sorry. However, I have ensured that you will not have to wear it or act as a slave for the rest of the time."

I heard Dani gulp, "When Aneu made me act slutty at the pet-play weekend, it was OK because it was with strangers. However, being slutty in front of our friends and family at the two parties will be terrifying. What on earth will they think of me? I don't want my grandmother to see me humiliated like that!"

I laughed silently at the phrase 'Aneu made me act slutty,' which was not my memory of the weekend.

"Dani, everyone in our society knows slaves have no power over what they are made to do. So people will know you are being forced to do it. Our parents and grandmother will not come to the parties, so the only relatives who will see you are our two cousins who are bridesmaids. I'm sure we can prevail upon them not to tell anyone."

***

Aneu, Sunday morning:

I checked out of my hotel mid-morning and Ubered to Alan's house. Rocio had said Alan wanted to clear the air with me before lunch, so he only had to reconcile with Larissa and Maddy. I was very unsure of myself as I entered their home.

Rocio hugged and kissed me, "I love you, little sister."

Alan came up behind her, "Hi, Boss. I'm glad to see you home and able to get married so soon."

He hugged me as well, and I visibly shook with relief. We sat in the kitchen while he fixed a round of Mimosas.

"Aneu, I admit I was shocked that you made me, a nationally famous CEO and your sister's fiancé, go through everything Dani experienced. I had expected only to be photographed, tattooed, see the vet, and then leave. But, I guess, knowing you and Diana, I shouldn't have been surprised."

"I realise that I didn't experience anything more than Dani did, and I understand that Rocio went through all those things except for the one thing I'm upset about, and that was having to give oral sex to strangers and especially that you watched me do it. Then, on top of that, you tugged my cock cage; it has taken me a while to forgive you for that humiliation. Also, I wince whenever I remember you tugging my leash and calling me 'little puppy.'

"She didn't, did she?" Was my sister's horrified response.

I couldn't stop myself from nervously giggling, "Having my CEO naked and leashed like a puppy was fun; it brought out every dominant trait in my personality."

"As for oral sex, we knew you would have to give head to Larissa; we were apprehensive about how you would react the first time as you'd be thinking about Rocio and whether you were cheating. If you'd argued, Larissa would have had to whip you. I'm guessing you did much better when Larissa demanded pleasure because you'd already been through it in Erie. We also knew you would be giving oral sex to all her friends on Friday night, so you had to get used to giving head while other people watched."

Alan sighed deeply, "OK. After the humiliation of going down on the lawyer, who knew my identity, the first time I went down on Larissa was much less of a shock. I'm glad there was some real thought behind your actions."

"Alan, I am really embarrassed that I've seen my sister's fiancé naked, erect, and used sexually; I understand why Diana couldn't countenance going to Erie with you. Sorry for tugging your cock cage. I still know relatively little about men's bodies; I was fascinated by what happened when they squeezed your man parts between ice bags, and they shrank right down so they could be locked up. I felt like I learnt a lot about men that day."

Alan blushed in a way neither Rocio nor I had ever seen before.

***

Larissa:

We got to the restaurant at noon and were seated in a private room. Alan, Rocio, and Aneu arrived a few minutes later; Alan was wearing a smart mid-season tailored suit. It was quite a shock since I had only ever seen him naked. He also projected an air of confidence that he'd never possessed as my slave.

Diana arrived soon after. Maddy and I greeted Alan, Rocio, and Diana somewhat awkwardly.

I was apprehensive that I had lost Diana's friendship over this and knew that if Alan was irate, he had the power to inflict financial pain on me through entirely legal means. I hadn't met Aneu before; she seemed really sweet. I couldn't imagine this slip of a Latina having the cojones to enslave her sister's wealthy fiancé. The air was frosty. After the waitress had taken our drink orders, Diana got up to speak, but Rocio interrupted her.

"Diana, I know you organised the whole charade, but you claimed this was about Alan understanding what I've been through. But I am a free person now, and I want to speak first."

I could see Diana's first reaction was to explode and put her slave in her place, but Rocio had been free for four days. Diana could no longer speak to her like that. She suddenly looked deflated, waved her hand, and sat down.

I was fascinated by Diana's struggle to get used to the fundamental change in their relationship. Of course, it was a rare situation as most slaves never saw their owner again after manumission, but Diana would be seeing a lot of Rocio as an equal, more than that, as a family member.

"Diana, until Thursday, I was your slave and unable to challenge any of what was arranged in my name. I honestly doubt this was about me; instead, I think you loved the idea of dominating your older brother and used me as an excuse. You seemed to get quite aroused talking to Larissa each evening about what she was making my poor fiancé do. I resent being used as the excuse to put Alan through what he had to endure."

"Larissa, in some ways, you saved Alan from being Diana's vicarious plaything. She wanted to be the one pulling the strings and humiliating him. Instead, by breaking with Diana and doing what you thought was best, you cut her strings, and it became something unique that you were doing."

"We should be mad at you for making Alan think he had been enslaved and wouldn't see his family for at least three months, but Alan and I talked at length last night; we both reluctantly accepted that you were right to do what you did. Because of that, Alan understands things about me that Diana's plan would not have taught him."

"For example, when I was on the block and my family stormed out, I thought I would not see them again for three years and even when I did, they might no longer love me. Likewise, Alan feared not seeing his daughters for three months. But, there is one thing I think you owe Alan an apology for."

I expected Rocio to bring up Daniel Myers, but she didn't.

"You didn't think through what it meant that his wife had died, leaving him as a single parent to two vulnerable young girls. The girls had already lost their mother; making him think his girls would lose their father for three months and maybe longer was excruciating for him. I'm mad at you for putting him through that, but I also realise that the pain of all that they won't get to do is an ineluctable part of enslavement or imprisonment."

I gulped; "Alan, Rocio is right; I hadn't thought that part through. I had only been thinking of your psychology in isolation. I imagine the pain of your wife's death is still pretty raw, so I'm very sorry for the pain I added to it as you grieved for what your children would go through."

"Larissa, why didn't you tell Diana what you were doing? Instead, you pretended even to her that you would keep Alan longer than two weeks and send him to slave boot camp. She had her lawyer ready to take legal action against you."

That was a question I had been expecting from Diana, not Rocio, whom I'd never met before.

"Diana had demanded that Alan be told as soon as he arrived that I was your sorority sister and that he was coming home on time to stop him worrying. I thought that if Diana knew the truth, she would tell Maddy, and Maddy would tell Alan. So, unfortunately, I couldn't trust Diana and Maddy to keep it secret."

Maddy grinned, "Damn right, I would have told him on Wednesday. But hearing that Alan and Rocio think you did the right thing means my instincts were wrong in this case."

"Larissa, I have one last question," Rocio added. "Why did you tell Alan he was having his cock pierced and go as far as shipping him to a place that did slave piercings before I was allowed to collect him?"

Larissa laughed, "Well, I needed to teach Alan what it is like for slaves to feel no control over their bodies, but I hate inflicting corporal punishment. Making the piercing seem as authentic as possible till the last minute should have been enough for Alan to feel the terror of having his man parts mutilated."

"I know the business owner, so Alan should never have been in danger of being pierced. But, unfortunately, no one told his assistant, who was about to come in and fit Alan for a Prince Albert ring when Rocio arrived in the nick of time. We had a close call; this dinner would have been very different if Alan were nursing a mutilated cock. I only found out how close to disaster we had been when I phoned the shop to thank the owner for cooperating in my little deception."

We had heard from everyone except Diana, who sat sullenly unhappy with the conversation. Finally, after the main course was served, she stood up.

"Rocio, I'm hurt that you think so little of me after I rescued you from a terrible fate by buying you; no other slave owner would have protected your virginity."

Rocio couldn't let that one go uncommented upon, "Yes, Diana," she snapped, "you purchased me to be your personal property ostensibly to give me to Alan, but instead, you used me sexually yourself, even after you knew Alan wanted to marry me. I still haven't forgiven you for the pet-play weekend you made Aneu take us to. I almost lost my virginity to a rapist."

Rocio's eyes were blazing with indignation. Alan reached out to take her hand to stop the conversation from turning ugly. He kissed her and murmured something in her ear.

Diana sat down; her eyes were red. "Rocio, that's true. I have apologised to Alan more than once, but I realise I never apologised to you. In our society, one never apologises to a slave, and I wasn't thinking of you as my sister-in-law. So I am truly sorry for not signing you over to Alan immediately. I didn't like hearing you say it, but you were right."

"Alan's FINO was never about you; that was a flimsy rationalisation at best. I've always been in awe of my brother and his achievements. But you were right; I fell in love with the idea of having this powerful man as my slave. I'm sorry."

"Thank you for saying that, sis," Alan responded.

"Larissa, I have an announcement, but one that should not surprise you. We opted to use the Native American kennels purely for cost savings when the company was young and struggling to be profitable. We never really thought through the difference in the quality of life our slaves experienced from the kennels not having to obey Massachusetts uniquely restrictive state laws on how slaves are treated."

"On Thursday, I am meeting with the board to tell them that I will not renew our contract with the kennels, but instead, we will build corporate kennels that will be designed like a cross between a prison cell and a college dorm room with two bunk beds, a toilet, and a washbasin in each externally lockable room. The corporate kennels will, of course, be fully compliant with the applicable MA state laws."

I felt the air clear and knew what needed to be said had been said. The rest of dinner was spent with Maddy and Rocio deep in a private conversation while Aneu chatted with me.

***

Rocio:

As a wedding present for Alan, I'd offered to let him see my enslavement photos. He'd offered to let me see his in return. To protect people's privacy, only law enforcement, slave dealers, slave catchers, and slave psychologists could legally access the database at the National Slave Registry. Unauthorised access to the database was a felony offence. So we made an appointment to see the same psychologist who'd overseen Alan's FINO contract and would oversee Diana's FINO contract ten weeks from now.

Alan and I had also seen her together for counselling to help us process the changes enslavement had wrought in our personalities. She had been accommodating in getting the two of us to communicate better despite Alan's desire to push the memory of his time at Larissa's house down and pretend it never happened.

After verifying Alan's driver's licence and the tattoo on his lower lip, she notarised the request and searched for his record. His SIN brought up a record for Stanley Laurel, who looked quite different. Puzzled, she searched by name, only to find no record of Alan Petersen ever having been enslaved.

"Alan, this is very strange. You are not in here. I remember you telling me that your SIN got screwed up, and you were sent to your owner as Stanley Laurel. I have one last thing to try; let's search by photo."

She took a photo of Alan's face using her laptop and searched the database for a match. Nothing came up.

"Alan, I'm sorry, but your photos seem to have been deleted either by the screw-up or by someone illegally hacking the database (which should be almost impossible with all their safeguards). You are fortunate that slave psychologists operate under strict privacy laws, so I'm not a mandatory reporter. However, had you gone to a slave dealer to see your photos, they would have had to report it."

"OK, Rocio, I need to see your driving licence and verify the tattoo on your lower lip."

I had just exchanged my slave's driver's license for a real one at the DMV yesterday and was reluctant to part with it. Alan leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My sneaky little sister broke the law to protect my privacy. I'll have to find out how she did it before her FINO contract is signed." I snickered, "or not," and winked at him.

The psychologist pulled up my record with all my measurements and academic achievements: the same information Diana had seen before she decided to purchase me. Again, the thought that I had been reduced to being another woman's mere property stuck in my throat. The psychologist showed us where the photos were stored in the record and then sat with her back to the laptop to give us privacy.

The first few photos were of my body naked from the front, sides and back. Those weren't so bad, although seeing the bare front of my shaved vagina was shocking. I had only ever seen it in the mirror, but seeing my private parts displayed like that made me feel queasy.

Seeing my body displayed like that, like a whore in a shop window, struck my heart like a knife. I almost begged Alan to stop looking and flee the room, but he sensed my fear and squeezed my hand gently, reassuring me of his love. That made it bearable, and I nodded that we should continue. The remaining photos were the ones everyone dreaded other people seeing: the infamous "pink shots".

The first was of me standing, taken from the back, bent over and holding my ankles with my legs apart. My vagina, puckered anus, and mouth lined up perfectly. Even upside-down, the photograph showed my horror at being exposed so crassly to the male gaze.

The following picture was of me lying on my back with my knees to my armpits and holding my labia open, showing the crescent-shaped hymen between the folds of my inner labia. Again, my shaved virginal pussy was on full display.

The next photo showed me kneeling, bent forward, and reaching back to hold my butt cheeks open. I glanced at my fiancé; the high-definition photo of my hairless, puckered ring had made his cock painfully hard. I stroked the outside of his pants and smirked. I was glad he appreciated my body.

We'd only had oral sex since my manumission. As a free woman, I hadn't decided whether I'd let him enjoy anal sex after we married. I probably would. The important thing was that it was my decision now and, therefore, something of much greater value. Although I had been happy as a slave to give him pleasure that way, I felt that he would now appreciate it so much more since it was really and truly something that I was offering him, something that I could, as a free woman, freely refuse.

The final photo was a zoomed-in shot of my hymen, proving I was Virgo intacta. I was fascinated by it as I'd never seen a hymen before; so much fuss over a small, easily broken membrane whose presence was overladen with meaning. Alan winced in distress and clutched my hand at seeing my hymen reduced to an object to be auctioned. A hymen that would be forever broken after our wedding.

***

It was Thursday night, two days before the wedding, and I had no idea what to expect at my bachelorette party. Aneu, my chief bridesmaid, had been away at college, so Diana had organised it. They hadn't even told me who was coming. The only instructions were to wear a light summer dress with no explanation.

Aneu and Dani had just flown in from Tulsa and would be staying with Diana until Sunday. I knew her parents, grandmother, and two cousins, who would be bridesmaids, had also been on the jet. However, I didn't know that several friends were also on the jet and booked into the Omni in downtown Boston.

Diana and Aneu picked me up after dinner and took me to a large private room in a fancy restaurant. I was shocked that Sarita was there, as were two of my college friends from before my enslavement: Jordan and Kara, and my best friend from High School, Rosario. I was still friends with Jordan and Kate because they had NOT been friends with my ex-fiancé, Peter; Jordan had even tried to warn me Peter was cheating, but I'd been unable to listen until confronted with the evidence during my slave grading.

Also, there were Maddy and two of Alan's personal assistants with whom I had worked closely. A few minutes later, Francesca, who ran the nursery at Alan's corporate headquarters, arrived; I sometimes helped her during school hours. Aneu then announced that everyone was present and they could start. The chairs were arranged in a circle, with one in the middle for me.