Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12

Story Info
Rocio finds her voice and enjoys losing her V-Card.
15.7k words
4.85
7.2k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Part 12 - Rocio finds her voice and loses her V-Card

Avicia

***

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. In part 12, our lovers finally get their "happily ever after". This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and the 34th Amendment that relegalised slavery created by Carl Bradford.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, ZZChromosome, and EroticStorySpinner for their editorial help. Any remaining problems in the text are entirely mine.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

Please read parts 10 & 11 before this, or this final part won't make much sense.

I promised Alan and Rocio would get their HEA in part 12; to get there, this final part has a lot of dialogue as things that need to be said are said. Please don't down vote me for it.

***

Rocio:

As Maddy drove away, Alan and I were locked in a tight embrace.

"Will Diana meet us at the plane?"

I laughed, "No, I think she's nervous because Larissa hadn't told you that you were coming home on time, and she is a bit concerned about what you will do to her when she signs her own two-week Free-In-Name-Only indenture. She also wanted to give us time alone on the flight back. Diana only told me last night that Larissa had misled you into thinking you'd be there for three months. Alan, I've no idea what you felt during that first week before you discovered they were Diana's sorority sisters and you were safe."

I hugged him tightly.

"Sweetie, I admit I was scared, but I trusted that Diana would get our corporate lawyers to straighten it out. I was determined to get back to you and the girls the whole time. When did you find out I had been sent to her sorority sisters in Richmond?"

"Aneu phoned me a couple of days after she returned to Tulsa. She was worried about how upset I was. I had been distraught when you were not on that truck to the White Mountains; I was worried about where you were and how you were being treated. I feared the worst."

"Aneu explained that they thought their relationships with you would never recover if they humiliated you while you were a powerless, naked slave. So, sending you to Diana's sorority sisters was really a brilliant idea. But, I told her they should still have told me before the plane even left Erie."

Alan smiled when he kissed me tenderly on my forehead, looked into my eyes, and told me, "I love you, sweetie." My heart melted. Somehow hearing love expressed so tenderly meant so much more to me as a free woman. I now knew he was saying it because he genuinely meant it and not playing with his slave girl. It was frustrating, but being a slave had caused me to second guess myself constantly until I met him this morning as an equal and found nothing had changed in how he treated me: he offered me constant, unconditional love.

"Did Aneu give you a reason for not telling you straight away?" Alan asked.

"Yes, she did at least have a good explanation. She apologised for not telling me, but Diana thought I'd understand better what you'd been through if I'd experienced the same uncertainty and fear about where you were and what was happening to you. Aneu had only flown to Boston because Diana didn't want to see you naked; she needed Aneu to take you to slave processing. Also, Aneu is apprehensive and needs reassurance about how you reacted to what she made you do in Erie. She was also worried about how I'd react when I found out everything she made you do."

He kissed me again, "You said she's flying to Boston for the aftercare dinner. I am upset with her, but I understand that she mostly did what Diana had specified. It's clear that because she is a student intern, she would find it very difficult to say no to Diana. So, I'll say what needs to be said, then put it behind me."

I smiled at that, "By the way, Diana is pissed that you hadn't told her that you'd filed an appeal with the court in Oklahoma. She was blind-sided when Beatrice phoned her with news that the new DA's Conviction Integrity Unit and the judge agreed that my conviction was unsafe and vacated it. Diana is even more upset that I knew what you were planning and hadn't told her. But, by then, I was no longer her slave, and there was nothing she could do about it. After my manumission, I no longer needed protection and moved back into your house."

"OK, I'll phone Diana when we get home and sort things out with her. What's happening with the aftercare party? I should've realised we would have one because we had one for Dani's FINO. Although, I'm surprised it isn't in Richmond."

"Well, we had a place booked for tonight, but after Maddy told me about your encounter with Daniel Myers over breakfast this morning, we decided that we couldn't risk him seeing you in Richmond without a mask. So we hastily arranged to have it tomorrow at lunchtime in Boston. Larissa, Maddy, and Aneu will fly and stay overnight at a hotel."

While we were flying home, Alan told me he wanted to sort things out with Diana privately as there was too much stuff to discuss in front of the others. He also said that, for my sake, he also wanted to reestablish a normal relationship with Aneu before meeting the two sorority sisters again. I asked him if it would be much harder to deal with Larissa as he had only ever interacted with her as a slave. He said it would be, but Maddy had been so considerate that establishing a friendship with her should be easy.

He phoned Diana, "Hey, Sis."

I could hear that she sounded very nervous when she responded, "Hi, big brother."

"We'd like you to come for dinner tonight and bring me up to speed on what wedding planning you've done so far."

I told Alan I intended to spoil my man rotten tonight to reward him for the last two weeks of hell. He stopped me.

"Rocio, what did you do with the collar I was wearing?"

"It's in my suitcase. Why?"

"I know you are far from ready to play slave girl in the bedroom, but I was a slave until a few hours ago when you rescued me. I'm worried about you being able to fully transition from being a slave for eight months to being assertive and speaking up for yourself as a free woman, particularly with Diana. So tonight, I'll play slave boy for you and do whatever you command to give to give you pleasure. Playing Mistress will be good for you."

I giggled, "Hmm, this sounds like fun role-reversal play."

When Alan wasn't watching, I texted Diana and asked her to bring a couple of bedroom toys without explanation.

***

Diana:

I loved my brother more than anyone in the world and hated the thought that our relationship may have been damaged because of what Larissa and Daniel Myers did. I desperately wanted to see him and return to having him as one of my closest friends. I simultaneously dreaded seeing him; if he were mad at me, it would break my heart because the entire plan had been carefully designed to protect my relationship with him. I had planned it so I would never see him naked or interact with him as a slave.

I pressed the doorbell in trepidation. Rocio answered and greeted me with a hug which was a good sign. After eight months of being her owner, with almost unlimited power over her, it felt odd to me that she was now my legal equal and welcoming me to her home as the lady of the house. I entered and stood there, awkwardly unsure of myself and what welcome I'd get from my brother. The fact that I'm the type of person who likes to be in control made the uncertainty even more unpleasant. He smiled as he came to the door, hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Diana, we have a lot to talk about. But first, let me say I'm sorry for not telling you about the appeal. I was scared you would take it out on Rocio if you knew. Besides, it was a long shot that my lawyers said had only a slim chance of prevailing."

"Alan, I need to apologise to you too. I thought I had the perfect plan to protect you. The switcheroo in Erie was carefully staged to keep you off-kilter until you got to Larissa's. She was supposed to tell you she was my sorority sister and that you were still going home after two weeks as soon as you got there."

"She was also supposed to treat you the same way our corporate slaves are treated, which only seemed fair, but she didn't follow our agreement. I still don't entirely understand her reasoning, but I hope you can forgive me. I also feel bad that she didn't try harder to protect you from Daniel Myers. I know how much you detest him; that must have been literally unbearable."

"Every night, after you were locked in your soundproof room, Larissa would phone me to tell me everything that happened. We had an ugly fight over the fact that you were being treated worse than our corporate slaves and that you didn't even have a blanket to keep warm in winter. I had told her in great detail how our corporate slaves were treated and had insisted that you be kept in identical conditions. But, she was swayed by a hit piece about you using Native American kennels to avoid state law regarding the humane treatment of human chattel."

"I also didn't know she'd told you she'd keep you for at least three months till Maddy phoned me last Saturday. Larissa and I had another fight that night. The aftercare lunch is partly so Larissa and I can make peace with each other and not lose our previous friendship."

Alan looked thoughtful, "You know, Sis, she wasn't wrong. When I thought I was doing two weeks of slavery-lite, I was determined to do the guy thing: push my feelings down, erect a wall around my heart, and push through it like running a marathon. I would have learnt nothing that would have benefitted Rocio. Although I must admit, I was truly dreading you and Aneu dominating me while I was naked and powerless - I honestly don't know how we'd ever have recovered from that. Unlike Dani, I am not submissive and would have hated both of you."

"She did the only thing she could to make it real for me, including keeping me in worse conditions than our corporate slaves to drive home my loss of status and control. To some extent, I did share the same experience of powerlessness and shame that Rocio endured. Of course, I hated being treated worse than our corporate slaves, but again, she had a point. If she hadn't treated me the way she did, I don't think I'd have understood that I need to change how our slaves are treated; I've already decided to stop using Native American kennels."

"I admit, I was terrified of not seeing my daughters, my fiancée, and my company for three months. I dreaded most what state my girls would be in after having no parent for three months. But, perhaps most terrifying, was that she made me believe that she would have my cock pierced for a Prince Albert ring. After that, I truly understood what it is like for slaves to know they have no power or autonomy over their bodies. I never want to feel that again."

"Sis, please don't be mad at her; she did what was needed to enable me to experience real slavery. I promised you a similar experience to whatever was inflicted on me. I won't see you while you are a naked slave. Instead, I will have you shipped to one of my friends for the first two weeks in June. He has the wherewithal to let you experience real slavery. Also, he lives somewhere you are guaranteed not to run into anyone you know."

Oh fuck, I had deluded myself into hoping he might not go through with it, but he really was going to get payback after all. I needed to remind him that I had said he would be treated the same way our corporate slaves were and that he should know he'd be coming home on time. It wasn't my fault Larissa went off-script.

Alan derailed my fearful thoughts with a smile and asked, "Now, tell me about the wedding plans."

"OK. Since it is traditional for the bride's family to host the wedding and pay for it, I phoned Rocio's mother and asked if she wanted to organise a family wedding in Tulsa. She said it should be in Boston as that was where Rocio lived and went to church. However, she did ask for financial help for her family to fly to Boston and stay in hotels. It took a lot for her to swallow her pride and ask, so I readily agreed and told her we would pay for everything except the bridesmaid dresses for her daughters. I think she will likely get help from relatives to make them rather than buy them."

"The wedding is on 29th April at Saint Christopher's, where Rocio has been attending weekly mass. In return, the priest has demanded that you go for premarital counselling with him and agree to have your children brought up in the Catholic faith."

"Dani's FINO permits me to have her in slave mode whenever she's in Boston. Rocio insisted that I not force Dani to act as a slave during the rehearsal, the wedding, or the reception. She wants her sisters as bridesmaids; having Dani in slave mode would ruin it for her. However, I need Dani to be a slave at the bachelorette and bachelor parties. The rest of the time she won't be collared so she can enjoy the wedding. Oh, and I asked Kersten and Sasha if they wanted to be flower girls, and they got very excited."

As they ushered me out the door so they could hurry to the bedroom, I passed a discrete package to Rocio, "Have fun tonight," and winked.

***

Rocio:

I told Alan to strip while I retrieved his collar.

"Collar, lover boy."

He dropped to his knees, tilted his head, and held his short hair aside. I fastened the collar around his neck. I had a miniature padlock among my things, so I used it to lock the collar on him to make it believable for both of us.

"Slave, you are now under slave discipline. Therefore, any disobedience will give me a delightful reason to spank that deliciously tight ass of yours." I giggled again. This was too precious.

"Present!"

I knew he had never done slave yoga or practised block positions; his 'Present' was sloppy. I was pretty sure the only things he knew were from me making him watch a few shows on the slave channel before his FINO contract, so he was better prepared mentally.

I smacked his butt with the riding crop I'd just retrieved from Diana's package.

"Ouch!" He was caught completely off-guard. I giggled again. This was fun.

"Your 'Present' is sloppy. Feet further apart," I said as I kicked his foot outwards. "Chest out, head lowered in the presence of a free woman." He quickly complied. "Better, slave boy. That's better." I stroked his chest with the crop and beamed at him for his compliance.

"Now that I have a slave, I want a candlelit bubble bath and a glass of Rosé."

"Yes, Mistress Rocio, this slave will gladly be obedient."

That didn't sound quite right; I thought for a moment, "Slave, instead of calling me 'Mistress', call me 'My Queen' as, after the bath, I intend to queen you like the Queen I am until I'm satiated."

"This slave's face is yours to ride, My Queen."

I giggled again. I was struggling to be as stern as a slave owner should be. He ran to the bathroom, started filling the bath, and then searched for candles. Five minutes later, he undressed me, carefully folding each garment over my chair. Then he picked me up in his arms, carried me to the bathroom, and gently lowered me into the bubble bath. There were six candles around the bathroom, giving it an ethereal glow. They smelt like they were a mixture of Eucalyptus and my favourite aroma, Palo Santo.

While I luxuriated in the Badedas bubbles, my slave boy fetched me a chilled Château de Pibarnon.

I quickly finished my wine, "More, slave boy!" I commanded.

After thirty minutes, I could already understand the allure of owning a slave; a girl could get used to this lifestyle. I felt a little guilty treating Alan as if he were a chattel I owned, particularly after two weeks of being treated that way, but I understood the point he was trying to make. There were difficult things I needed to say to Diana at the aftercare lunch, but I wasn't sure I dared to talk to my former owner that way. After being a slave in his home for seven months, dominating Alan was helping me break free of the reflexively subservient mindset that I had cultivated to survive slavery.

I stood up and crooked my finger lasciviously to beckon him, "Soap me down, slave boy." I luxuriated in the rich lather and got a highly erotic soapy massage. He paid extra attention to every erogenous zone until I was beyond clean many times over. He kissed each foot as I held it out for him to wash. Finally, I rinsed off under the shower.

"Towel, slave boy." I stood in the bath for him to dry my top half, where he spent a lot of time on my breasts, then held one foot out for him. He knelt before me with the towel draped over his lap and tenderly took my foot onto his lap. After he finished drying me, it was time to queen him.

"Lie on the bed, slave boy. I am going to enjoy riding your face tonight."

I straddled his chest, wanting to appreciate his face for a moment before inching forward onto his mouth. I held my pussy very lightly just above his lips. He knew what I wanted and slowly worked his way around my labia, kissing, swirling, and teasing me with his tongue, always keeping it very gentle.

I wanted to draw out the initial build-up for as long as possible to savour his tongue's wonderful feeling, probing my most intimate and sensitive parts. But too soon, I felt the urgency building between my thighs and the demands of my body for more contact.

I bore down, resting more of my weight on his face, letting my natural juices lubricate his face enough to start sliding backwards and forward, humping his face and nestling his nose as deep as I could into my sensitive slit. My body demanded that we go faster. I tried to slow down and draw it out, but the urgency was ineluctable. So I bore down hard and rode his face with everything I had while holding his hair tightly in my fists above his head.

My slave (Oh, I loved the sound of that) matched the pressure and urgency of my riding by licking with the same harder rhythm. I started rolling around on his face in a circular movement, grinding on him before starting again with forward and backward motion humping his nose desperately as the pressure in my core built up, much like the magma in a volcano on the verge of an eruption. I momentarily froze as his tongue crested me; I shuddered and moaned, losing myself as I erupted all over his face.

I didn't know what had just happened. Had I just peed on him? If so, it looked like he was happy, which was worrying.

"Did you just squirt for the first time, my Queen?"

Damn my naivety, "What is squirting?"

He laughed, "It is the highest compliment a man can get. It is when a woman's orgasm is so intense that she sprays female cum from her pussy. It means someone was really enjoying themselves, my Queen."

As I came down from my high, I slowed and gently rubbed my pussy across his drenched face while lingering in the afterglow. I moved down his body, adoringly looking down at my love as he proudly grinned up at me, knowing he had served his Mistress well. Then, lying on top, I started kissing his smiling face clean - enjoying the taste of my juices mixed with his cologne.

This time I straddled him facing down the bed. I was clean from my bubble bath, so I positioned my rosebud over his waiting mouth. He played with my rosebud until I moved to grind my puckered ring on his nose.

I leaned forward a little so his tongue could reach my entrance; he lapped me with long slow strokes waiting for me to be ready for more.

I slid forward so his nose was in my pussy and his tongue could reach my pearl. I straightened my back, sitting full weight on his face. I loved to rest like this on his face: playful and lost in the sensations in my groin. Alan was still getting enough air into his mouth, so I playfully squirmed my butt on him.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers