Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Gail and Louise had left with Maddy and Dani, so Alan's mystery woman was one of them. I hoped to goodness it wasn't Dani, as that would be super-awkward, but I knew better than to ask Maddy or say anything to Alan. I then realised it must have been Maddy who had gone down on me and hoped it was Maddy who had given pleasure to my fiancé. Maybe it was better not to know so there could be no jealousy or awkwardness on my part.

***

Alan:

I waited nervously at the front of the church; my best man and my four groomsmen stood beside me while Euan tried to calm me down. The organist started playing, and Kersten and Sasha started walking down the aisle, scattering rose petals along the way. They were followed by Aneu as the chief bridesmaid and then Dani, and finally, the two cousins.

The chief usher called for everyone to stand, and the organist started playing Handel's The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba. I audibly gasped at my first sight of Rocio in her stunning Jenny Yoo wedding dress: a sleeveless white halter wrap in virginal white silk that clung to her figure and remained slim to the floor. There was a slit that almost reached her pantie line on one side to allow her to walk easily in high heels. The wrap crossed where her bra line would be; she looked like she was wearing a strapless pushup bra as her breasts were higher on her chest and filled the front wrap in a way that made my groin ache; I wanted to take on her spot.

The wedding was short by RC standards. We used the traditional vows where Rocio promised to obey me to please her parents. I was very patient until the priest said you may now kiss the bride and I lost it. I dived into her mouth, kissing her like two long-lost lovers reunited after a long separation. The congregation laughed as the kiss continued a conspicuously long time while the priest made increasingly prominent noises to regain control of the service. I eventually stopped but couldn't resist saying.

"Rocio Maria Petersen, I love you more than words will ever be able to say, but I hope to show you through a lifetime of devotion just how much you mean to me."

Besides the vows and first kiss, the highlight was Maddy reading the poem Love (III) by George Herbert, "Love bade me welcome ...." Finally, the best man read a moving excerpt from Tertullian's love letter to his wife when he thought the Romans were about to execute him.

And then it was on to the reception where we, the new Mr and Mrs Petersen, entered dancing together while the DJ played 'Señorita' by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The DJ played Bad Company's 'I Feel Like Making Love' for our first formal dance. Sasha was too young to understand and danced at the side contentedly. I overheard a mortified Kersten say "Eww," to Diana. No girl wants to think of her parents doing it, even if they are newlyweds. The next song was the original Percy Sledge version of 'When a Man Loves a Woman.' All the couples hit the dance floor. Rocio and I couldn't help but notice the intense way Nils and Aneu looked into each other's eyes as they danced.

After the cake was cut, Diana ushered Rocio out to change into her going-away dress. Rocio told me afterwards that Diana bagged the wedding dress to take to the cleaners as Aneu had expressed an interest in wearing it if Nils proposed.

I had planned to spend the first two nights in the Bridal Suite at the Mandarin Oriental before flying to Paris, but Rocio was in an adventurous mood and wanted two firsts in one night: to lose her virginity and join the mile-high club while she did it. I wasn't sure until she snickered and pointed out, "Sweetie, why exactly did you pay for a luxurious queen-size bed and a private bedroom in the jet?" But, of course, I had no answer to that.

The chauffeur already had our bags in the Maserati Levante and took us straight to Logan, where the jet was already warmed up.

***

Rocio:

As soon as the plane door closed, the flight attendant served us the 2014 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne. Even I could tell it was a big step up from the Gratien et Meyer we'd served for the toasts at the reception. She offered us food, but we were already stuffed and didn't want to be sleepy for what came next. As soon as the pilot announced we had crossed 10,000' (nearly two miles high) and turned the seatbelt sign off, I grabbed Alan's hand, giggling naughtily and led him obediently to the bedroom and shut the door. I pushed him down onto the bed.

"Watch!"

One evening, we had watched an incredibly sensuous Bollywood musical that really turned us on and led to some great oral sex. So, for our honeymoon, I'd created an iTunes playlist of the ten most sensual Bollywood songs. First on the list was Ang Laga De; it was perfect for a slow sensual strip.

I ran my hands lightly over my slender curves and cupped my modest boobs beneath the going-away dress, dancing in time to the sinuous music. I turned around, bent over, and caressed my butt cheeks lovingly before giving them what I hoped was a sexy wiggle. Alan murmured in appreciation. I shucked my dress, leaving me standing in the elegant 3" heels of my going-away outfit.

Now exposed to his mesmerised male gaze were the matching garter belt, pushup bra, and crotchless panties ensemble that Maddy had given me at the bachelorette party. I was supremely aware that they exposed my diamond-hard nipples and shaved, already-sopping-wet vulva to his gaze as my body swayed before his feasting eyes.

I caressed my undulating body from my nipples down over my taught tummy to my exposed mons and upper thighs before placing my foot right next to the prominent bulge in his pants.

"Husband, my stockings need to be removed," I purred.

"Gladly," he grinned, removing my shoe before unhooking my garter and rolling it down my leg and off my foot while I ran my hands back up my body, raising my arms over my head. I instinctively arched my back, pushing my scantily clad vagina towards my love while causing my pussy lips to open like dew-coated flower petals; my moist pink inner core was clearly visible.

One look at my sex framed to perfection by the crotchless panties, and Alan could wait no longer (Maddy was right, men are such visual creatures). He grabbed me and pulled me down onto the bed, squealing. We kissed again like there was no tomorrow; I ached from wanting him inside me. Now!

"Alan, my love, I've waited nearly a year since being sold as a slave to do this. Now that I am a free woman, I want to be your love slave and undress you, just as I know you will be mine. Stand up."

He stood and hugged me tightly as he kissed my neck, murmuring his ardent desire into my ear as I moaned in delight. Our lips locked in a sensual kiss as he couldn't wait and started franticly fumbling with his pants while I unbuttoned his shirt. I had two buttons to go when he had his pants and boxers off. I ripped open his shirt, sending those two buttons flying as our tongues continued their intimate dance.

He pulled back, and his voice got serious, "Are you sure you want to do this now while you are tired and stressed from a long day? We can wait till we've had a good night's sleep in the hotel."

The beast! He was teasing my eagerness. I punched him lazily in the chest, "Evil man, you know I want you now."

"OK, let me get you warmed up first."

My beast was teasing me again. I burst out laughing, "If I get any wetter, I'll flood the plane, and you'll need a plumber. I'm already sopping wet in anticipation."

"Still, I want you to orgasm when you lose it; I want to get you close to the edge first."

He knelt before me and kissed my sex a few times before licking my dripping snatch, sucking it, and drinking my fluids, "Mmmm, I always love how you taste. You have such a delicious tang." He moved on to lick up my central slit. I moaned. I was already so turned on. It didn't take him long to lick me and suck my hot button until I could quickly cum. I stopped him. "No, I want my first orgasm as a married woman to be from your cock, not your mouth."

Following Maddy's advice, I told him to lie on his back and wrapped a rolled-up washcloth around the base of his cock to catch the blood. Then, I straddled his waist and positioned his cock, so it just nestled in the mouth of my love canal without any real pressure.

"You ready?" He nodded. I lifted a little and then sat down with all my weight. I felt a short, sharp, searing pain as my hymen tore, but it quickly dissipated. My heart leapt into my mouth; holy cow, I was no longer a virgin.

I was so wet he slid into me to the hilt in that one downward thrust of my weight. I just sat there dumbfounded by how full I felt. It took me a moment to come to my senses. I lifted up and saw that the washcloth had caught a few blood spots.

I lifted and sank back down; he felt so good inside me. I sped up, mercifully still aroused enough from the oral sex to know I could orgasm quickly. I'd only ever had clitoral orgasms and was eager to know what a vaginal orgasm felt like.

I rose and sank repeatedly with his hands caressing my hips. I reached down as I did to rub my pearl with my fingers in a V. As soon as I was getting close to the edge again, I stopped with my fingers; I wanted his cock to crest me. Ripples of electric current flowed through my belly and over my breasts.

Alan pushed my hands out of the way and reached for both breasts simultaneously; he rolled them around under his hot hands before tweaking my nipples. That sensation, mixed with his cock inside me, drove me wild; I needed it faster. I sped with his hips bucking to meet me, driving into me hard, meeting me in a rush to explode together in mutual pleasure.

I cried out, "Oh, oh, Alan, pleeeaaasssee, oh, please, please don't stop!" Finally, the pressure broke, overloading all my senses as pulsing warmth spread from my pussy throughout my body shaking and tearing me apart until I collapsed, shuddering in a happy puddle on his chest. We lay there awhile, cuddling and sharing the completion of a strange journey with a stranger beginning. Who knew that so much perfect happiness could stem from having been involuntarily enslaved? Then again, that was also my friend Maddy's story.

Alan kept thrusting into me as I knelt doubled; It was only then that I realised that the poor man hadn't even come yet because I had collapsed in a puddle; I sat up and matched his rhythm with my sore pussy until he cried out.

For the time ever, I felt a cock pulse deep inside my baby maker, squirting his warm ropes of cum into my inner sanctum. I suddenly ached, not just for his cock but for the day I'd feel his child growing inside me.

We lay together again while he sighed contentedly that the marriage was consummated. As we cuddled, my mind was still stuck on making babies. In our premarital counselling, the priest repeatedly told us the whole point of marriage was to raise children. I knew the priest was wrong, but I couldn't help myself: "Alan, after your FINO, everything happened so quickly that we haven't discussed birth control or timing our first child. We never even discussed how many more children you'd like to have. I know Sasha and Kersten are hoping for two little sisters. I'm guessing you probably want to enjoy married life for a while before expanding our family?"

He snorted, "A less wise man might actually answer that question. It's the woman that gets pregnant; it's the woman who deals with morning sickness and strange cravings. It is the woman who goes through the pain of childbirth, and it's the woman who gets up three times during the night to breastfeed. It should principally be your decision, while I love you and help wherever possible. Yes, we must agree, but within the scope of what I can accept, when and how many is your decision."

"OK, but you didn't answer my question. In an ideal world, what do you want?"

"I don't want to wait; otherwise, the gap between them and Sasha will be too large, and I always wanted a large family, so at least two more, God willing."

I kissed him tenderly. "Beatrice advised me to wait until after the honeymoon to have my birth-control implant removed. She said that would give us a few months to get used to being husband and wife before my fertility was reestablished properly. My parents, as good Catholics, said they are hoping for a honeymoon grandchild. I laughed when they said that and told them to wait at least nine months for news."

He kissed me, "In that case, I think we urgently need to practice making babies, so we're ready when the time comes," and snickered. Then, he rolled me over, lifted my legs over his back, and slid slowly into me, filling my core.

It was my turn to thrust my hips up to meet him; I re-crossed my ankles behind his butt so I could use my legs to pull us harder together on each stroke. Following Maddy's advice, I waited till he was steamed up and then raked his back with my fingernails. He arched against the unexpected pain, which melded with his growing pleasure. I was still sore from tearing my hymen, but that pain heightened my pleasure: I felt more intensely everything he did.

He grabbed a pillow to put under my butt. "There, I can hit your G-spot better." He arched his back before I could cross my legs again and drove upwards into me. And then. I felt it, another thing I'd never felt before. It was incredible. It was like I had another clit inside me, but the pleasure was deeper and longer, a tenor to a clit's alto. Alan rammed the head of his cock into it, again and again, scraping along that spot and driving me crazy (he told me later that was my G-spot).

I lost it, my eyes rolled back, and I abandoned myself to each thrust, nailing me, driving me higher and higher up the wall. Finally, I crested again, my orgasm pushing him over the edge.

"Sweetie, Maddy warned me I might be sore for a few days. But, now that I am a free married woman, I chose, as my gift to you, to bring the butt plug that Diana bought me to prepare for life in your home. I want you to know that for your honeymoon, all three holes are open and ready for your cock to ravish repeatedly."

"Oh, fuck, this is going to be an amazing two weeks." That set off another round of deep passionate kissing. His kisses descended to my neck and trailed slowly down over the mound of my breast before finding my nipple and sucking it while pulsing his lips together, "Oh, Alan. That feels wonderful," he took the hint and continued longer.

His kisses trailed lower, exploring my belly button and the erogenous zones on my flanks.

"My beautiful bride deserves to cum again."

"Alan! You can't; my pussy is still full of jism; let me clean up first."

He laughed; "For two weeks, I was forced to eat my cum out of a woman's pussy. Now that I'm exclusively your lover, I truly don't mind, as it is just the combination of both our tastes."

I winced, I really didn't want to be reminded that the sorority sisters had fucked my man while he was a slave, but I did want that orgasm badly.

"Eat me, lover!"

"With pleasure, my Queen," he responded. Curiously, his face told me that this was something he needed; he needed to worship me. I giggled; I had packed both our slave collars hoping he would be open to playing; the question was when to introduce it into the conversation.

His kisses trailed lower again, sensitising every inch of skin from my neck to my groin as his tongue did amazing things to me. I gasped when he descended on my clit before quickly trailing lower to my love channel. My butt was still resting on the pillow, so he had easy access.

He slurped the mixture of my juices and his before going back to lick my slit and suck playfully on my labia. Now I was no longer a virgin. He slipped two fingers inside me and slowly finger-fucked me, wanting me to climb that hill slowly to reach a higher high. I moaned with heady pleasure, "That's it, baby; mmm, just like that." I pulled my legs back and slipped my arms over the back of my knees. I was wide open to this glorious tongue-lashing.

He sped up with his fingers and curled up on the backstroke to rub the G-spot I'd just discovered. I shuddered; the heavenly combination of having my clit sucked and my G-spot rubbed was almost too much. I panted in desperation; the sensations overwhelmed me until I struggled to breathe. I let go of my legs and clutched the headboard to brace myself as my vulva was assaulted from within and without in a way I could never have imagined.

The pressure built, and I clung to the headboard to stave it off a little longer and enjoy the torment of being right on the cusp of cumming. I held it off as long as I could and shrieked in pleasure. It crossed my mind that I hoped the bedroom was soundproofed and the flight attendant wasn't listening to me losing my mind as I orgasmed.

"Alan, stop; I'm too sensitive; I can't take it any longer."

He withdrew his fingers and smothered my vulva in gentle kisses.

"Sweetie," I purred, "I packed both our collars. I'll play slave girl for you one night if you'll first play slave boy for me."

His eyes lit up, and he snickered, "My Queen, it would delight me to serve you every night, so every night is filled with the most exquisite pleasure your body is capable of feeling."

I kissed him, "Deal." Fireworks went off in my chest over having such an attentive lover.

We fell asleep until the flight attendant woke us with mugs of coffee because we had begun our descent into Orly and would be touching down in 40 minutes. She'd confirmed that the chauffeur was already on his way to the private jet terminal and would meet us after passport control. I yelped that I needed to shower before the seatbelt signs went on.

"No, you don't, Mrs Petersen; we'll have our suite at the Sofitel for that. What you need to do is kiss me." I giggled. I could already tell that married life would suit me just fine.

***

Epilogue, Gail:

Have you ever been so conflicted that you had no idea what to feel? I was ten days away from the end of my four-year indenture for student debt. After four years of living in the Native American kennels, sleeping in a slave crate, eating kibble for breakfast, tasteless chow for dinner, having zero decisions to make, and zero control over my life, I wanted to be free but was terrified of freedom. After four years without contact, I didn't know if my family still cared and would help me; I feared screwing up and being indentured again.

As a slave, I had no control over whom I had sex with, and as the only Prime slut, I'd been in high demand. My 'dates' had varied from sweet nerds who had significant crushes on me and could never have afforded to rent a Prime slut for the night - to perverts who bought me slutty outfits and took me to stripper's joints to make me perform (I was at least allowed to keep my earnings in my peculium for when I was freed) - to a sweet lesbian couple who loved eating pussy and made sure I went to the office happy the following day.

I stared at my sign-out sheet for the final week. I was signed out every night until the day I would be manumitted. The booking for my final night was the same name as my mother, which was odd. What shocked me was that a sign-out by one of the kinkiest perverts had been cancelled and replaced by Alan, the CEO, whom I had given a lap dance at his bachelor party. He'd vowed never to touch his corporate slaves, so had he reneged because of the bachelor party? Was he signing me out for sex with his new wife, Rocio? I had no idea.

The day Alan had signed me out, one of his assistants brought a new outfit to my cubicle. I squealed when I saw it. It was evening wear in the CEO's favourite British Racing Green. The cubicle farm's slave taskmaster came over to reprimand me until she saw the CEO's PA, apologised, and beat a hasty retreat. The PA told me that Alan said I wasn't to use slave speech while I was with them.