Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my ten-hour day ended, I changed into the provided outfit. I was still mystified about why they had signed me out. The PA collected me from my cube and took me to his Maserati Levante. Alan and Rocio were already in the car waiting (it still smelt intoxicatingly like new leather). We went to a French restaurant in Back Bay.

Rocio broke the ice with the topic I had been dreading. "I heard all about the lap dance you gave my husband," my stomach curdled at what she might say next, "I wanted to thank you for helping to make his bachelor send-off so much fun for him. He came home very happy and feeling guilty as hell," she giggled, "I came home just as guilty after a fun evening, and we wanted to thank you." I breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Please, tonight, call us Alan and Rocio; there are several personal things we want to talk to you about."

Alan continued, "First, your manumission: we have contacted your family and arranged for them to fly up with clothes for you. You will spend your last night in the hotel with them so they can take you to receive your manumission papers at the Department of Agriculture. Would you like me to block your schedule until you are freed?"

I was shocked to my core. So my CEO knew about my manumission and cared about me? Me, a mere slave and, worse, a pleasure slut?

I laughed with happiness, "Thank you, Master, but one night this week, a nerdy engineer, whom I think is in love with me, is taking me out to a nice restaurant; I think he will ask whether he can date me after I'm freed. I don't want to cancel on him as he's been very good to me but probably not boyfriend material."

"Gail, I know it is difficult for you, but please call me Alan. Second, we have a fairly new regional office in the same town as your family; we'd like to offer you a job there to help you transition back into life as a free person. Diana told me that ex-slaves often flounder because they have become institutionalised. The HR manager will be instructed to be patient and help you through that transition."

I beamed at them; I had not expected any help transitioning to freedom and was terrified about how difficult it would be to get started with clothing, food, a job, and accommodation. And now, I had a job and my family's support. I was stunned.

"Thank you so much," I paused fearfully, "Alan."

"I could never deserve so much kindness. As long as no one in the regional office has ever used me nastily as a sex slave, I'd love to accept. You said there were several things?"

"Third, and this must remain completely confidential, we are working on a contract for Diana to spend two weeks as a FINO slave in Greece. Sorry, but we can't tell you why she agreed to a two-week FINO indenture. Since you've spent one night a week with Diana for four years, we'd like your opinion on what she needs to learn about being a slave to help her be more compassionate with our staff."

"Oh, Wow! Seriously?" My mind went into overdrive, Diana was a piece of work, and there was so much to say, but she was also his sister, and I didn't want to offend him. But why on earth would she ever agree to be a slave for two weeks when she despised slaves?

"The most obvious lessons are that she has never once thanked Louise and me for the pleasure we've given her. She needs to learn what a difference gratitude makes in a slave's life. In addition, she created the rule about ensuring corporate slaves orgasm before the end of the evening but routinely ignored it; she needs to experience forced chastity while giving pleasure to others."

"The biggest is that because she is the one who purchases the slaves on behalf of the company, she sees us as her personal property: mere objects and sex toys without feelings that are only there for her to satisfy her cravings. She needs to learn that slaves are people and that it feels awful to be treated like that. I would LOVE to help review a draft of the FINO contract, as there are some personal things I've experienced here in Boston that I'd like to add, but I need to think about them first."

"Thank you, Gail. Your insight will be very beneficial, which brings me to the last thing we wanted to discuss. We've decided not to renew our contract with the Native American kennels next year and instead use two floors of the new office building in Watertown as corporate kennels. If you are willing, part of your new job will be to be on the committee that oversees the construction of the new kennels and determines what conditions the slaves experience."

"Wow, Boss, I'd love to. I had no idea you cared. May I ask, is this Rocio's doing as I know she was Diana's slave until six months ago? Did she ever tell you she was naked at the dining table with Louise and me one evening? She must have strong feelings."

Alan laughed, "Rocio's doing? No, it actually came out of discussions with two of Diana's sorority sisters, one of whom is an ex-slave. You will see first-hand if Diana is changed by her experience; when she gets back, she will be on the kennel oversight committee with you, as will Larissa, one of Diana's sorority sisters."

After dinner, they took me to their home. When we retired for the night, Rocio showed me a lovely bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. It was my first night in four years where I could sleep on my own in a comfortable bed; for one night, I was neither a pleasure slut nor a caged slave. It was a foretaste of freedom: one more week, and I'd regain my precious US citizenship. It felt wonderful.

***

Now that Rocio's story is finished, please comment and let me know what you think; all feedback, even constructive criticism, is appreciated. Please let me know if you would like the saga to continue with a separate story on Diana's FINO; or if you would like to hear Gail and Louise's story.