Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was presented with the usual gag gifts for bachelorette parties; among them were a crotchless thong in a champagne glass from Maddy and, from Diana, a pair of boy briefs with a picture of a fire alarm that said 'Break Seal to Open'.

I held the boy briefs up for everyone to see and blushed furiously. "I guess these are for my wedding day; it is the only day this slogan will mean something. Of course, the crotchless ones will be packed for our honeymoon, but I honestly don't know if I'll have the courage to wear them."

"Oh, Rocio, sweetie, you have no idea how men's minds work; they are very visual creatures. Poor Alan will be defenceless against those as his hormones go from 0 to 60 in five seconds flat," responded Maddy.

The next stage involved me being blindfolded in a way that prevented even a hint of light from getting in. My arms were handcuffed behind the chair. Soft background music started playing. Moments later, I heard the door open and close, and it sounded like someone had entered the room.

I felt my legs gently pushed apart by soft, feminine hands, and my inner thighs peppered with little kisses and hot breath. I moaned; and thought, 'Oh, no, no, they can't expect me to enjoy oral sex with all my friends watching. I can't do this.'

Aneu whispered in my ear that I had to pamper others at the pet play weekend; this was to make up for it. So I should permit myself to enjoy it.

I wondered who it was and guessed Dani, as she was the only natural-born-slut present and hoped Aneu wasn't forcing her to do this. The oral sex, at least, explained the requirement for a light floaty summer dress.

"Dani, come with me," I heard Aneu say. So it wasn't Dani; it must be the mystery woman who'd entered the room after I was blindfolded.

I felt fingers tugging my thong down; I lifted my butt enough for it to come free and felt it slide down her legs and over my shoes. The mystery woman moaned into my pussy and started sucking my labia. I quickly found myself being aroused both by the sensuality of this person and by the humiliation of receiving head while all my friends watched. I was still a shy virgin, and my pussy was open for everyone to see.

The mystery woman kissed and licked all around my vulva before diving into the central slit and licking up through her folds. I could feel myself engorge, and my nipples popped out painfully hard. I desperately wanted to put my hands on that head to guide her to where I wanted to be kissed, but I was restrained and helpless. Eventually, I begged Aneu to untie my hands, but she just laughed.

That talented tongue found the entrance to my love channel and probed carefully around my hymen before lapping the entrance. I was becoming too aroused to stop. I thrust my hips at the woman between my legs; the surrounding teasing comments and laughter showed all my friends were enjoying the show.

"Looks like someone is enjoying herself," snickered Aneu.

That talented tongue found my sensitive clit and swirled around it.

"Dani, you take care of Rosario; Louise, you're with Jordan; Gail, you take Kara," Aneu commanded.

Who are Louise and Gail? I wondered, but my mind immediately returned to the sensations of fingers butterfly-kissing my thighs while her tongue lashed my pearl. Then, finally, one finger gingerly entered my pussy. I knew from Alan there was room for one without risk to my hymen.

The finger fucking picked up the pace in tandem with my sensitised hot button being sucked and toyed with. My heat rose. I moaned audibly, "Please. Please don't stop." Sarita giggled and started chanting, "Cum for me. Cum now, slut," and the other girls joined her.

The embarrassment of friends chanting and the extreme sensations from the most talented tongue to have gone down on me pushed me right over the edge; I came hard, bucking against the restraints holding me to the chair. I expected the blindfold to be removed immediately so I could thank the person who'd just given me so much embarrassing pleasure, but I felt the person gently kiss my vulva and leave.

After a minute, I called, "Guys?"

Aneu laughed. "It's safe now," she released the handcuffs and removed the blindfold. I looked around the room. Everyone was where they were before, except Dani, who was now naked and going down on Francesca; I didn't recognise the two naked slaves going down on my cousins. They must be Louise and Gail. The cousins both blushed furiously and looked mortified until their arousal got the better of them. They were both conservative Catholics with very traditional values.

Dani brought Francesca to a voluble orgasm and then went down on Sarita as the naked girls had previously agreed. Diana watched Sarita jealously. I was stumped as whoever had gone down on me couldn't be one of the three naked slave girls.

"Guys, whom do I thank?"

Coyly, Aneu asked, "For what?"

"For whoever just gave me incredible pleasure. Please, who was it."

"I didn't see anyone pleasure you. Are you sure you didn't imagine it? Guys, did you see anything?" They all shook their heads, and Dani snickered.

I stamped my foot in frustration. This was embarrassing; I'd just received oral sex and had no idea who had their tongue in my pussy. All her friends had clean faces and looked angelic. It couldn't have been my former owner, Diana, could it? Despite me having gone down on Diana innumerable times, I could count on my fingers the number of times that Diana had gone down on me.

The two cousins orgasmed simultaneously; after they recovered, they looked at each other. "Have you ever?" The other cousin shook her head, "Never, and my first time has just been with a girl. I must admit, despite all my prejudices about sex with girls, that felt truly amazing. Thank you, Aneu, for arranging it."

Louise and Gail moved on to Alan's two personal assistants. When Dani had finished with her girlfriend, she moved on to take care of her owner. It was now Sarita's turn to watch Diana jealously. I thought, having your girlfriend and your mistresses in the room at the same time must be awkward.

Finally, when they were taken care of, Louise and Gail went down on Aneu, alternating their tongues and sometimes using them together and giggling. I marvelled at my sexually restrained middle sister having a look of extreme bliss on her face as her needs were taken care of by two beautiful slave girls. Aneu had only had her first cunnilingus eight months ago at the pet play weekend, and since then, Nils and Aneu had gone down on each other at New Year's and a month ago when he had flown over to get his groomsman outfit tailored.

Maddy got up and retrieved three leashes from a bag; she leashed the naked slaves.

"Come on, sluts. You three have a bachelor party to spice up."

I saw Dani wince as she clearly hated being forced to be slutty in front of the man who was about to become her brother-in-law. I jumped up to hug her before she left, "I love you so much little sister, thank you for being here tonight and helping to make it a fun evening for my friends."

I knew she was far from willing because I had watched her struggle with being slutty in front of her cousins; it was good that Gail and Louise had taken care of them, and Dani wasn't forced to lick her cousin's pussy. However, for all her protests, I could smell her arousal from the humiliation, just like at the pet-play weekend. Dani knew I could smell her and blushed a deep red.

"Dani, we supported each other through the terrible pet-play weekend where we were both sluts. I love you unconditionally, and I'll be with you every step of the way until your FINO ends. But, Dani, you chose to be a FINO and not accept a scholarship like Aneu because you are a natural-born submissive and get turned on by it. I know it's hard with people you will see again but try to enjoy it!"

***

Maddy:

I gave the three slaves ponchos because Massachusetts frowns on naked slaves in public; they got into the back seat of the Bentayga while I rode shotgun.

"Mistress Maddy, may this slave ask what the plan is for the bachelor party? Will you also go down on Alan as you did on my sister?" Dani asked.

As a former slave, I had to snicker, "No slave talk, you three, talk normally. No, Alan will be blindfolded, and you will go down on him. This time, I'm just there to supervise you three slaves."

"Me, Mistress? He's my sister's fiancé. Please, can Gail or Louise do it?"

"No, Gail and Louise will lap dance him first before he's blindfolded. Gail and Louise can't do it because years ago, Alan vowed never to use his corporate slaves sexually to set a good example for his other employees. And I can't because I'm married, and Alan is not a slave. My husband only permits me to have sex with women and slaves. So since you are Diana's personal FINO and not a corporate slave, you are the only one who can do it. I guarantee he won't know it's you and won't see you as a slut."

I texted the best man we had arrived at the club and led the three leashed girls in. They shucked their ponchos while we waited at the door of a private room. Some of the men in the club started catcalling the naked, collared sluts. I saw Dani's acute embarrassment and told the guys to piss off.

Euan:

As the best man, it was my job to see that Alan had a perfect evening. I arranged the chairs in a circle, with one in the centre. I instructed Alan to sit on it while we handcuffed him behind the chair back and tied his legs to the outside of the chair legs. He was immobilised.

I texted Maddy back that we were ready. She gave Gail and Louise the go-ahead to enter and lap dance him; they were to ensure he was fully aroused and his pants bulged before stopping.

I watched the two naked slaves enter the room and walk slinkily towards Alan. They were both breathtakingly gorgeous; one of them had a 'Prime' brand on her butt.

"Gail, Louise, what are you doing here?"

He turned to me, but I cut him off, "Don't panic, dude; you are not going to have sex with them; they are just here to lap dance you."

I knew from Diana that they were very popular with the staff and liked it when they were signed out, as they typically got to eat real food and spend the night in a proper bed instead of the kennels. Diana had told me that some employees even gifted them outfits (some were sluttier than others) and took them out fully clothed to restaurants as if they were on a date.

Gail and Louise stood on each side of Alan facing away from him, lowered their butts, and gyrated against the outside of his legs. They slid in front of him, so one butt was gyrating on each leg. Alan couldn't look away. He was close to breaking his promise, and I knew we were walking a fine line.

I knew from Diana that she bought them because they were her type; she signed them out once a week for months in advance. Diana picked them for tonight's entertainment because Alan had had dinner at her house when Gail and Louise were seated naked at the table with them. They knew Alan would never touch them and flirted with him mercilessly. That experience with Alan equipped them perfectly for tonight's entertainment.

They got up; Gail sat astride his hips, facing away from him, undulating her butt against his groin until she swapped places with Louise, who then straddled him facing forward and made fucking motions with her hips over Alan's rapidly engorging groin.

Gail stood behind him and started kissing his neck and ears; she tousled his hair and started murmuring sweet nothings about how incredibly desirable he was and how much she would love to fuck him. You could have heard a pin drop as every groomsman was hanging on the erotic dialogue. Then, Gail and Louise swapped places again; it was Gail's turn to make fucking motions over his groin while Louise offered the sweet nothings about how incredible his cock would feel sliding into her pussy and how much she would love to feel his dick filling her crinkled ring.

Gail rubbed her tits on his face, "Suck my nipples, Master. You know you want to." We all cheered, so Alan reluctantly complied, sucking Gail's right nipple into his mouth; it looked rock hard and the width of a 2B pencil. I marvelled that highly rated slaves could arouse themselves with just a thought.

Next, she moved so he could suck her other nipple before drawing back. Gail started playing with her nipples, pulling and squeezing them as she resumed the fucking motions over his groin. Alan couldn't look away as she moaned as if Alan's cock were actually in her, "Yes, Master, bring your little slave girl to orgasm with your monster cock. Master, you feel so good inside me. Your wonderful cock is so big that I feel so full inside."

Gail positioned herself, so her butt gave his cock maximum stimulation. Alan's eyes rolled back in his head as he was lost in the sensations and the sensual whispers filling his ear. Suddenly he said, "Stop! I don't want to cream my pants."

The sluts both stopped and giggled.

"Thank you, girls, that was amazing. I loved every second of it."

They beamed at him because most people rarely took the time to thank slaves; it just wasn't done.

"Thank you, Boss. You are such a nice guy that we've wanted to do something for you for a long time; it was a privilege."

"Who's the best man?" Louise asked.

I had deliberately sat at the far side of the circle so Alan was facing me. They indicated they wanted me to stand, and then both knelt in front of me. Gail undid my belt and zipper and fished my semi-engorged cock out. It didn't take long having two tongues licking my cock simultaneously for me to become fully erect. Gail stood and whispered in my ear, "Fuck or Oral?"

They'd given me the option to fuck prime-rated pussy! Seriously? What could I say?

"Fuck? Hell, yes!"

I lay down on my back while Louise straddled my cock and Gail straddled my face. "Bring me off, Master. Enjoy my shaved pussy."

I couldn't see what was happening because Gail's vulva was planted firmly on my face, but I knew the plan. First, one of the groomsmen, Terry, put a United Airlines blindfold on Alan, then tied a black scarf over that, so he was totally blind. Then, I heard him let Dani, the sister of his fiancée, in.

"Guys, remember that what happens in this room stays in this room. None of us needs our better halves knowing what we got up to. Equally, don't pry into what the girls are getting up to tonight in our absence: you know, goose/gander and all that," Terry warned them.

I knew Maddy had instructed Dani not to say a word in case Alan recognised her voice. The plan was for Dani to walk up to Alan, kneel between his legs, and undo his zipper. I heard Alan gasp.

Terry told him, "Bro, this is the last time you will ever have a sexual encounter with a different woman for the rest of your life and what happens in this room stays in this room. She's not one of your corporate slaves, so your promise stands. Enjoy it!"

Dani:

I fished Alan's cock out; he was fully turgid, and it was difficult to get him free of his boxers, but I eventually got him out and licked along the base of his cock. This was the most humiliating thing I had ever done, and I prayed under my breath that he never found out who was giving him head. However, my body betrayed me, and I felt a surge of moisture between my legs as the humiliation got to me.

I used what I had learnt at the pet-play weekend. I started licking around the head, just like Lyndsy Fonseca had in that famous video of her eating ice cream. Rocio, Aneu, and I had watched that short video half a dozen times, giggling whenever Lyndsy crumpled the cone at the end.

"Slow! Slow down and be gentle," I heard Alan whimper, "I want this to last."

I lightened the pressure of my lips as I bobbed on the end of cock and paced it slowly. I could hear Gail's highly erotic blow-by-blow account of the blowjob as she relayed it to Euan, who lay beneath her pussy, eating her out. I kept that up until I heard him groaning, "I'm close, I'm close." I sped up, trying to bring Alan off at the same time as Euan's orgasm.

Euan's pre-orgasmic groans must have been turning Alan even further on; he warned me he could hold it no longer. I was now deep-throating him with every stroke. "I'm about to come."

I pushed down on his cock as hard as I could so the sides of my mouth were on the sensitive skin in the crease of his groin as he erupted deep in my throat. With him blindfolded, there was no possibility of showing him his cum on her tongue, so I kept his cock buried in my throat to avoid tasting it except while cleaning him up afterwards.

"Thank you, that was wonderful. Please tell me your name. Who are you?"

I got up and kissed Alan with a full, deep, cum-laden, kiss; he responded eagerly to take in more of me. I pulled away and left him, still seeking my face.

I walked out the door, donned my poncho, and burst into tears, both from the humiliation and from my shame at becoming so aroused by being forced to give my future brother-in-law oral sex. I wanted to frig myself so badly, but I couldn't.

Maddy hugged me while cooing gently in my ear, "Well done, Dani, everything you had to do for this trip is finished. There will be nothing more; your immediate family didn't see you, and because of the blindfolds, Alan and Rocio will never know. I seriously doubt your cousins will talk because they would have to admit they had a sexual encounter with a girl, which is taboo for families like theirs."

Maddy escorted me to the Bentayga and instructed the driver to take me back to the bachelorette party. She told me to take my collar off and enjoy the rest of the party as I was now free. The bag with my clothes was sitting on the back seat of the Bentayga; I rapidly got dressed and breathed a sigh of relief.

Euan:

Louise gently cleaned my cock and instructed Gail, "Cum for me now, sister slut;" Gail creamed all over my face. She told me my face looked like a glazed doughnut. Louise then licked my face clean and then licked my cum out of Gail's pussy.

"OK, spit-roasts for the groomsmen. Pick which girl you want." All the groomsmen cheered as Gail and Louise took a bow.

I was orgasmed out from a fantastic threesome, but it was my job to remove Alan's blindfold and tell him some things were better-kept secret. I left Alan restrained to watch Gail and Louise get spit-roasted.

I watched as the four groomsmen talked and paired off; each pair picked one of the gorgeous sluts. They agreed on who would take her mouth and who would get her pussy, and whether they would swap positions. Both pairs of groomsmen seemed to have agreed to swap front and back repeatedly as they all wanted to cum in their slut's pussy. They each already had their cocks out and were stroking themselves to be ready to drive right in as the sluts got on all fours.

By the time all four groomsmen had cum, both sluts had orgasmed multiple times. Maddy returned and texted me to let me know she was waiting outside the door. I walked the lovely sluts out while ensuring that Alan couldn't see who was waiting for them. I hoped to goodness my fiancée never found out about tonight. Maddy told me the next day that she took Louise and Gail back to Diana's home, where she was staying; they would sleep with her for the rest of the weekend while Dani slept with Diana.

Rocio:

That night, as we lay in bed, I felt guilty. "Alan, I have a confession to make. I hope you won't be mad at me. They tied me up and blindfolded me, and then a mystery woman went down on me and gave me an incredible orgasm. Two corporate slaves were there, Gail and Louise, but it wasn't them. The problem is, I have no idea who had their tongue in my pussy."

Alan kissed me, "Well, I have an identical confession. First, they tied me up, and then Gail and Louise gave me a lap dance. They then blindfolded me before a mystery woman went down on me; I have no clue who it was, except it wasn't Gail or Louise, and she had excellent technique."