All Comments on 'Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach'

by toosalty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very good start of this series! For a realtively new author this is a great story!

I like the slow teasing very much. Also the naivite of the young couple is well done... for part two i dont like the introduction of a second female... but lets see where you take it.

Thanks for a 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The whole story

He should have left her on the beach and gone on !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mystery story

Sally was too familiar with the old dudes. Friends of the family perhaps? Does she has a crush for them?

Either that or a) Sally tested Billy's manliness which he failed or b) she's 18, ready for college, is tired of his lack of attitude and wants to break up with him while giving him a lesson.

But why was Billy so clueless? Doesn't make sense.It also doesn't make sense that Sally looks to emotionally as old as the older guys. Why would she be with a toddler like Billy?

BTB no; leaving Sally with them would be disrespectful to her parents that trusted in him to bring her safely to their family home. But after that, no more contact. The previous relationship is over. You can't unsee certain things. Billy would have to move on instead of doubling down and lose badly like the next chapters show.

Erotic to a point, yes. But the Billy character is horrible and an unnecessary distraction.

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, so erotic, would have enjoyed being billy, what a girl to have as your own.5*s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoosalty@toosalty
Good news for my readers. Part 5 of Young Virgins at Nudist Camp has been submitted. Thank you again for the support I have received so far in this series.