All Comments on 'Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 04'

by toosalty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where are you going with this, I wonder

I liked this one better than all the rest. 4 stars here and it was for the plot as the sex is minimal.

The relationship between Billy and Sally changed even more but in a way that should allows them to stick together. Sex is the main focus now and Billy's reasoning for being ok with everything with his ("I don't care as long as I get mine") mentality shows character progression. Will he regret it?

I also liked how Salky's persona is falling apart. Weird one for showing it to Billy but it's a story. First there was Roger making very astute and inconvenient inquiries about her experience and later there was Kim mocking Billy while he took her 'virginity' like when he 'took' her virginity. When will Billy catch on and will he care? Probably not. The subversion of the virginity theme raises questions about the title too.

Finally, why does Kim always plays with Billy once Sally is up to something? To keep Billy tamed? But how does she know what to do? Is she on the older guys game? Again like in a previous comment, is everyone playing a game besides Billy the Wittol?

The here was better than the PLOT. Not what I had expected but well done.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 3 years ago
love it

I would love to see Billy gets even more humiliated, but i'm enjoing the ride anyway. Good job, eager to read part 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn , i really hope he will continue to write till the ending of the story, it's just cruel to leave us hanging XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the wait is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a nice surprise, I was lurking today & found this gem. I red all the 4 chapter & i wonder when the fifth will be realesed

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

There has to be a part 5 please and soon. I just relate to being Billy and envy his position. 5*s all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoosalty@toosalty
Good news for my readers. Part 5 of Young Virgins at Nudist Camp has been submitted. Thank you again for the support I have received so far in this series.