Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 07

Story Info
At home Sally says she needs to get a deep itch scratched.
23.4k words
3.62
8k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

(WARNING!! This chapter contains small amounts of very mild bisexual MMMF in one or two spots. )

Regular life soon put the experiences of the weekend at the back of my mind as Sally and I continued to see each other when our schedules would allow, generally once during the week and a few times on the weekend. Our sex life was a quick fumble in the old Land Rover, or a sneaky little cuddle session at Sally's.

One Friday night, around five months later, Sally's lovely lips popped of my throbbing stiffy while we had parked at a bay side picnic spot, which was generally quiet in the winter evenings.

"Billy, I am bored, we have fallen into a rut and we need to get that energy we had back up at the nude beach."

"What were you thinking Sally?" I asked hesitantly, unsure if she wanted to end our relationship.

"I dunno, something edgy, safe but dangerous if you get my meaning."

"You mean like skydiving?"

"No silly, something more sexy, something a little dirty.."

"Ahh, like go to a Glory Hole, like the one up the coast?"

"No way, not that dirty, urgghh, the place was dirty, the people dirty, something a little more classier, yet naughty."

"Geez, let me think, we could do a role play? I could pretend to be a policeman who has caught you masturbating here in the carpark and make you suffer as I spread you over the bonnet and fuck you hard?"

"BILLY, we did that last week, you and your nasty meat truncheon had me sore for days ha ha. I keep thinking about what Gigi experienced when you and Frank made her into a sex zombie, and I know I will be antsy pantzy until I get something like that to experience, it may not work for me but I need to know."

"So what you are really saying you want to go back to the beach in Summer and fuck Frank?"

"Can we Billy, can you and Frank share me on the beach, in the sun, ohh that would be amazing I think, or I might chicken out at the last minute, maybe its just the thought of it I like. I dunno. Lets find something naughty and crazy to do down here, Summer is so far away and my itch needs scratching tonight!"

"You look so beautiful sitting there with your tits out Sally!"

"You look excited at the idea Billy, your hard on is even harder now!"

"Well you better not waste it, wanna jump in the back for a cuddle Sally?"

"'Mmmm, nah, let's drive into the nightclub district and see what mischief we can get up to, we are not dressed for clubbing but I am sure we will find something to do."

Sally had a fire in her eyes and an uncomfortable fuck in the back of my Land Rover wasn't going to put that fire out.

We parked at a parking station and were walking around the nightclub area of the city, just watching other people, looking for something to do that might sate Sally. We walked past one recycled fashion shop that was doing late trading and Sally stopped, staring in the window, before rushing in. I waited outside, watching, seeing what she would do. She approached the grey haired gentleman at the counter and pointed to a coat on a manikin. He came over took the coat of the prop and passed it to Sally who tried to put it on over her jumper. I could see the old bloke laughing and then leaning in to tell Sally something. She shook her head, passed back the coat and came out upset, the sound of the loud music from inside the store dying as the door swung shut.

"What's the matter Sally?"

"I love that coat but the shop owner reckons I am too big for it if I wear my jumper under it. He said it isn't a coat, it's a high class dressing gown to be worn only over fine lingerie."

"Well go back in and try it on without the jumper on Sally. Why are you looking so guilty?"

"Billy, I can't lie to you, that's not really what he said. He said it is a style of French lace coat from the 1920's that is worn by courtesans who like to flash their naked bodies to attract their clients, he then asked if I would wear it with nothing on and flash him he would give it to me for 20% off."

"Well Sally, you wanted to do something naughty, go in, take it to the change room then come out and flash him, it looks lovely that coat, I can't believe you are suddenly all shy." I was grinning, Sally who was wanting to do something naughty was now all prim and proper.

"Ohh, you laughing at me Billy, really. Some dirty old man wants to see me naked for a cheap 20% discount, I tell you Billy I am worth more than just 20%. I will wipe that grin off your face Billy, you just stay here and watch."

"I'm sorry Sally I thought you..." She had stormed back in the shop, not wanting to listen to my apology. Well this will be interesting I thought, she was really antsy tonight.

Sally and the owner had a heated discussion, which involved Sally lifting her jumper up and showing off her bra encased boobs to the guy, before they came to an agreement and shook hands. I was expecting Sally to go get the coat and take it out the back where I assumed there would be a change room, but she just waited at the counter watching the old guy run around his store looking for something. He came back with a pair of patent black leather boots that looked wicked, passed them to Sally and went and brought back the coat.

Two blokes walked past and laughed, with one telling me,

"My misses makes me wait outside to, damn girls and their shopping habits, come for beer with us."

"Sorry I have to wait here." I replied.

"I don't blame you mate, your girl is a bit of alright." He said staring in the window.

Sally had removed her jumper at the counter, and now these two blokes were perving on her.

"FUUCK MEEE!!, check out the body on her!"

Said his mate loudly as Sally peeled her jeans of and now stood in front of the owner in her panties and bra.

I turned around and groaned, the three of us staring in a shop window and his loud comments had attracted other passer by's to come have a sticky beak at what was happening. There was now 6 men and 3 women looking in the window at the owner holding the coat up out of Sally's reach, pointing to her underwear.

"I want that fucking coat."

A rough female voice behind me said as whoever it was brushed past me and opened the shop door.

The door opening caught the attention of Sally and the owner and they both looked out and saw the crowd. Sally had a moment of looking like a deer caught in the headlights but then when the other girl went to grab the coat Sally sprung to action and removed her bra. Well, all the lads outside hooted and yelled and whistled, enjoying seeing Sally's lovely boobs for the first time.

"I bet you love sucking on them beauties don't you mate!" Said the first guy who had said Sally was a bit of alright.

"Is she your girlfriend?, what a tart." A lady said behind me.

"You reckon she's a tart, just watch my tarty girlfriend out tart her to get that coat!" A bloke with pin point sized irises said as he sidled up next to me with drug intoxicated intensity.

"There is now way Sharon is going to let your girl fucking walk out with that coat, here look."

He pointed to the window repeatedly with the same intensity.

Now Sharon had pulled of her dress and was braless underneath, her little nipples were already hard. Now she was only clad in a tiny g string, which she slowly pulled down as she turned around and bent over to show the owner her naked arse as the string teased south.

"See I told you, any minute now Sharon will be walking out with that coat."

"You don't know my Sally." I said proudly, even though she was exposing herself to a window full of watchers.

Sally and Sharon were similar sizes, with Sharon being a bit skinnier and less shapely, and looked like she had much more mileage on her clock. The crowded roared again as Sally slowly peeled her knickers off and held the crutch up to the shop owners nose. After the kissing and fondling we had done earlier those panties would have been full of Sally's scent, if not still very moist.

"Such a tart" The same woman said behind me.

"Sharon won't like that, she'll get real tarty now boys, watch her go, the cunt!"

Some of the blokes started banging on the window to get the girls to come over closer, Sharon couldn't resist and came up and pressed her naked form to the glass, first chest on, then bum on and bent and spread, really revving up the crowd as she flattened her pussy and arsehole on the window.

Meanwhile in the background the owner was fondling my Sally, his old hands roaming over her young naked flesh with Sally's hands guiding his.

"Look at that tart, she is directing the old man to grab her breasts.. what a horny tart," the woman behind me said, not interested in Sharon's show, "I can't believe she is pulling his hands to her crutch, with all of us watching, such a Jezebel."

Sharon's partner was trying to get her attention so she could see how Sally was beating her, but she was too into performing in the window, now standing there legs spread apart waving her well battered pussy and smashed arsehole at us and looking back under her legs at the crowd. She really looked well used and abused over her young years.

Sally was now getting dressed and the owner came over and threw a black coat on Sharon and escorted her out of the shop and passed her other clothing to her partner. Her partner turned to me and said "I'm taking a winner home, looks like you have a loser who likes to strip nude for everyone and be felt up by old men, all for free, so long suckers!" They walked away, both high as kites, whatever drugs they were on.

The store owner then bade Sally goodbye and Sally left the shop and the crowd dispersed apart from the original two bystanders who kindly thanked Sally for the show, leaving the woman who complained about Sally being a tart standing there.

I was ready to give her a mouthful if she called Sally a tart to her face, but she surprised me when she passed over a 50 dollar note and a card to Sally and left without saying a word.

"What the hell was all that about Sally?"

"Shhh Billy, walk with me, I need a drink, take me to the nearest bar now."

We found it, an old working mans pub nearby that had not yet fallen into the hands of the renovators and being turned into a ritzy costly joint. We scored a rustic corner and settled in with our drinks and Sally started her story.

"Richard, he is the store owner, has asked me to come back at 11pm when he closes."

"Why would you go back, you stripped naked in front of him, and a window of other people, let him rub his hands all over you, in fact you made him rub his old hands on your young flesh, feeling his old fingers on your boobs and your box, yet he gave the coat away to the skank called Sharon."

"Oh Billy, are you on first name basis with all the skanks in town?"

"No Sally, her partner was standing next to me telling me his Sharon would get the coat, they were both pinging off their heads."

"She sure was, Richard gave her a 5 dollar cheap trashy black coat from China, she didn't know the difference. Anyway let me continue, I need to see Richard at 11pm to pick up my lovely French coat and those black thigh high leather boots. You are welcome to come along but I did promise him a little blow job for a generous discount."

Sally smirking as she said the part about the blowjob.

"What, you are whoring yourself out for a 20% better discount, I thought you said you were worth more than that."

"Billy, it's sounding like you don't mind me sucking the old mans doodle, you are just upset about the price I negotiated?"

"Wait, what, no, that's not what I meant, I mean.. "

As I stumbled over my tongue Sally snuck a hand into my lap and felt my boner.

"Well Big Boy likes the idea of me sucking the old man's doodle it seems."

"Sally I love you and you excite me, but I don't want you ending up like that Sharon, all used up and wasted. I fear losing you or getting you into situations out of your control. The city will use you up in no time at all."

"Billy, you can't lock me up, I love you, but tonight is under my control and you can watch or go home, up to you."

"But Sally you don't have enough for a ride home." I grumbled, upset at what she was saying.

"I do now, that posh lady gave me a fifty! I wonder what her card says?"

"What does it say Sally?"

"It says Discrete Indiscretions, a phone number and just a P.O. Box mailing address.

No idea what she/they do. It's a posh looking card though, have a look at it I need to skip to the ladies."

I sat there alone looking around at the lonely and broken men drinking their sorrows away at the bar,as I was lost in my thoughts. I loved Sally and was shit scared of losing her, yet the thought of her getting on her knees and blowing of an old dude for a 2nd hand coat had me worried. Started with sex for a coat and boots, then would it be sex for a good grade at college, sex for a taxi ride, sex for a pizza where would it go? A blow job at the bar here for a round of drinks for us?

Oww, my cock just cracked a big fat and got caught in my jeans. Was I turned on by the thought of Sally sucking a couple of these sad men off for a couple of drinks, I reached down and started adjusting myself, fuck , I am as hard as ever. Dammit why am I thinking like this. Whilst I was wrestling with my thoughts and my erection Sally came back.

"Well you seem to be getting on well with yourself Billy."

"Um, just adjusting myself Sally, these jeans are tight when I sit."

"Well maybe you should take me home, maybe going back and getting on my knees and blowing old Richard isn't worth it."

A spasm rocketed up my cock.

"Maybe you should get on your knees over there and blow a couple of those old blokes off so we can get a couple of more drinks for free!" I thought.

"What Billy?" Sally exclaimed, "You want to pimp me out for drinks here in this dive?, Fuck you Billy!"

"Sally, I didn't mean to say that, I was just thinking it and it came out."

"Seriously dude, thinking that is just as worse as saying that. How would you like it if I told you to eat out a bunch of old stinky homeless women's hairy groins camped in the ally ways so we could get enough bus fare home. I thought we could do something a little risky and exciting tonight that we would both enjoy and now you want to throw me to the trash end of town."

"But Sally, I wasn't the one stripping off to a window full of strangers though?"

"Did you enjoy it Billy, did you get hard, were you proud of me or disgusted? Don't ever ever mistake my adventurous spirit for the actions of your skanky friend Sharon, maybe you should go find her tonight, take a number and wait your turn to ride that skinny wreck of a human with the smashed up tunnel cunt."

Whoa, I had never heard Sally talk like that before.

"But Sally.."

"No, screw you Billy, I thought you would be proud and excited, not perverted and twisted tonight. Which one of these sad fucks would you have me blow for a drink anyway?"

"Well the guy in the grey jacket has been eyeing you up all night, I say start with him." I replied, Sally's anger was riling me.

"Well Billy, here's an idea for you, you try it first, I am out of here I have an appointment with Richard, call me next week and let me know if you blew that bloke for a beer, I tell you, you better make it a scotch to get the sour taste of his piss head cum out of your mouth."

"But Sally..." I went to stand to chase her but at the same time a group on a bucks night rolled in the door and Sally squeezed through them to leave as they all tried to grab her. I came up the front of the pack and they just stood their ground not letting me pass as we all heard Sally's cries for help coming from the middle of the mob.

"Get your hands off me"

"Don't touch me there!"

"Stopping sucking my neck!"

"That is disgusting, get it out of my hand!"

An ear shattering crack echoed through the bar and we all looked at the bartender who had slammed down a cricket bat onto the bar.

"If you want to drink here, behave you lot."

The mob pushed into the pub and by the time I was able to exit the premises I couldn't see Sally.

Had some of the bucks party abducted her elsewhere or had she gone to Richards, or gone home, maybe she was waiting back at where we parked?

I asked someone which is the quickest way to the cark park and ran back, but there was no sign of Sally there, so I trotted down the street I thought the shop was on but couldn't find it. I went up the next block and finally found the shop. By the time I had found it the window lights were still on and I thought I might catch her, but when I ran up the last few meters I saw the rest of the shop was in darkness and the door locked and bolted from the outside. My mind was frantic and I had no way of contacting Sally. I decided to go back to the pub and ask the bucks party if anyone from their group was missing.

I walked in and saw them all smelling the fingers of the buck and laughing. One of them looked at me and said,

"Oh, look big brave lover boy has come back to beat us up."

They all laughed at me.

"Guys, this is serious, we just had a little argument and I need to find her, do you know which way she went?"

The best man quietened down the raucous laughter, and called me over.

"We can help, here smell my mates fingers and you can use your bloodhound skills to track down that bitch of yours, but you better hurry, because it smells like she is on heat and she went crazy as he diddled her wet snatch!"

They held me still while the buck rubbed his fingers under me nose and the scent of cunt was strong.

"Run boy run, hunt her down" the buck yelled.

"Woof Woof Woof" the mob chanted and the whole pub laughed at me, even the cranky barman.

As I left, the best man said to the buck,

"Silly prick can't tell the difference between an old strippers pussy juice smell and his young lovely's. Hahaha!"

But I never heard it over the roar of the mob laughing at me.

I was so morose all weekend, everyone avoided me and Sally hadn't returned any of my calls. Her family were sick of me ringing and made sure that I knew it. At least I knew she was safe.

The next week was hell and it was the Wednesday the week after that Sally finally rang me back.

"Hey Billy"

"Sally are you OK? I have been so worried, I ..."

"Billy," Sally cut in, "Everything is fine, are you free Friday night?"

"Sure Sally, I'll take you anywhere you want."

"Good, pick me up at 7.''

"OK Sally, but can we talk about the other week I.."

"See you at 7, bye Billy."

I was in a tailspin, she had rung back, we were going out, but I still had no idea what was happening or what happened. I suffered for two more long days before I finally saw my Sally.

Sally came out of her home with a small suitcase.

She looked absolutely stunning, and my heart sunk, knowing that she was way above me in the dating stakes and could do so much better than me.

She kissed my cheek as she said hi, then jumped into my car.

I was dazed and slack mouthed, stunned.

"Come on Billy, we don't have time to waste!"

"But Sally what has been going on?"

"Just drive Billy, head into the city."

As we drove along Sally promised to tell me the full story once we arrived. We parked under a fancy apartment block in the middle of the nightclub area as Sally had a magic pass card to let us in and then up the elevator as well. She led me into a swanky apartment which had great city views and was furnished in an eclectic array of styles and cultures which all clashed together to create a great artwork. It was posh, expensive and it was all class and style. She went and poured two drinks at the bar and brought them over.

"Ok Billy, here is the story, let me tell you in full with no interruptions and then you can decide if want us to be still together."

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers