Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in sensory over load, I could see Richard touching naked Sally in the mirrors, I could feel and see bits of Monique massage me in this most amazing way, I wanted to thrust my cock into the folds of the vinyl mattress, but I knew I had to save my load for my masseuse. Monique had me turn over and then applied more of the goo and repeated her actions on my front. I was feeling my cock slide against her body and the heat from the goo made me harder that I thought I could be. Monique's face close to mine with her little purrs of pleasure and her engaging eyes had me captivated. She kissed me deeply on my lips and I couldn't help myself I grabbed her and tried to roll her over and fuck her as hard as I could, but she slid away.

"Not yet Billy, we have all night, enjoy your massage, are you watching closely Sally?"

"Mmm, Monique, very, very closely." Sally purred as Richard's old fingers teased and played with her young body.

Monique then had me on my back and body slid on me from a head to toe direction, so now her honeypot was wide open and coming back at my face as she worked her slippery breasts over my throbbing manhood. Fuck, I was close to loosing it but Monique must have been watching my balls tighten so she eased off me, saying,

"OK, Sally your turn."

I was definitely going to blow if my Sally did the same to me, I didn't care, so I laid there, my cock pulsating while the other three watched, and I noticed Alex had joined us and lost his bathrobe.

"Come on Billy, stop hogging the mattress, it's Richard's and my turn." Sally ordered me to vacate.

I suddenly felt shy and exposed, with no where to hide with the mirror walls, so I stood and held Monique from behind, nestling my boner at the top of her buttocks.

All eyes now were on Sally as she slipped her nubile firm body over old Richard. Her charms that were shown to all at the club an hour or so ago were now exposed again and her wetness mingled with the hot goo. I was loving seeing Sally's body move so serpent like, trying to match her moves with the recollections of how Monique moved her body on mine.

"What is that amazing goo, where did you get it?" I asked Monique and Alex.

"It's Nuru gel, Monique, Richard and I found it at a bathhouse we went to in Japan a few years ago, do you like it Billy?" Alex replied.

"Feeling that strong young cock pushing against me darling, I think I know Billy's answer." Monique teased both of us.

"You look very happy tonight Mons, it's great to see you glow." Alex replied.

"And its great to see you grow to darling!"

Mons came back quick as a flash as she saw her husband achieve erection just by watching my Sally ride and slide on Richard's back.

When Sally did the reverse slide on Richard's front, she looked into my eyes as she boob fucked Richard's old cock that had risen well to her treatment. Not to be outdone, I reached around Monique and massaged her breasts and rocked my hips and slid my slippery pole between her buttock clefts.

After a few minutes Alex must have got ansty and said,

"OK, shower time."

Sally slid of Richard and the showers were engaged.

The two girls had six male hands and bodies helping them clean of the magic gel as we all danced under the strong shower streams. The girls ensured our body parts were clean, but I did see Richard and Alex also touching each other up, good, that way they will leave me to the ladies I thought.

The shower room steamed up and my skin was so alive from the gel I was blown away by the experience. Monique rubbed my hands on her body , then on Sally's, but when she went to direct my hands on Alex, I pulled back and sought out Sally in the mist. My rejection of the bisexual role must have made the power trio who were playing with us move to the next stage of the evening. Showers went off, robes donned and the girls had their hair wrapped up in towel turbans.

We made our way back to the living area, where Alex made us all drinks. Sally cuddled me and said it was time for me to seduce Monique, as she teased my balls under my robe.

"What about you Sally?"

"Well sweetheart, Richard and Alex are being so kind to me, they have agreed to try and scratch that itch I have while you send Monique to the stars and back, how good is it of these mature classy men to help a little young girl like me out with her silly thoughts. They promised me an OMS."

"Your itch, what is a OMS?"

"Shh Billy, just go look after Alex's wife, while he and Richard indulge me, tonight is a once off, I love you Billy!" Monique had come over and now opened my robe and bent down and bee lined her lips straight to my cock. So much for me seducing her, Mons was hot to trot and I was fully masted again in no time.

I glanced over and there was Sally sans her robe, looking exotic with just her turbaned towel on her head and deep tan between the two older gents still in their white bathrobes. I stood up to go over to Sally, but my attention was brought back by Monique who was now leading me away by my hard cock, not the first girl to have led me that way tonight. We were now in a bedroom, Monique kissed me deeply and and whispered to me in my ear,

"Billy I am yours tonight, I want you to love my in anyway you want, I am offering you all I have, I want you to thrill me and I will not deny any wild fantasy you have."

Holy fuck, my cock throbbed hard hearing her, and she slowly licked the edge of my ear as well and all my hairs stood on end, I was sexually primed to pump. Sally left my mind, Monique had all of my attention now.

I stripped the robe off her and attacked her body with my hands, face, mouth, tongue , legs and what ever else I could to have more skin on skin contact with this temptress. She writhed with my eagerness and her hands tingled my body with her stroking of certain areas of my skin, driving my passion harder.

I rubbed my hard cockhead at her entrance and found it slick, waiting and willing for my invasion. I held her down by her shoulders on the bed and watched her eyes as I slowly pierced her cosmetically enhanced cunt with my cock.

"Ohh Billy, Ohh Billy, be gentle on my new virgin flower."

"Am I really the first to try out your new pussy Monique?"

"Yes Billy, how does it feel, does it feel as tight as Sally's that day on the beach?"

"Ohh Mons, it feels so great to penetrate."

"Ohh, take my new virginity Billy, I am your sex slave fuck me in anyway. Your cock is so big and hard in my tight little unused vagina.. ohhhh please last longer than 7!"

Mons was driving me mad with all the talk about being a virgin. She reminded me of blowing in 7 strokes with Sally. Had Sally told them everything about us?

I lost it, my plans to fuck her senseless and be a man spurted out my cock and coated the insides of Alex's wife.

To my surprise Monique was ecstatic,

"Ohh Billy, that is amazing, you really came in seven strokes , just like the first time with Sally. You have made my night you sweet young boy."

She held me tight, my cock still inside her, cooing to me and stroking the back of my head. I just laid in her arms, snug and glad she wasn't upset I blew way to early, enjoying the touch and love she was giving me.

When I tried to apologise to her for prematurely cumming she said,

"Oh Billy, you have just given me the best compliment, by coming so quickly in my new pussy you really make me feel like a girl loosing it for the first time, thank you so much Billy. I have sucked you off tonight, watch you pound into your lovely on stage at the club and now you blew so quick like a virgin, both of us joined together for life in this special moment."

Wow, she really was happy with me, contented with that I dozed off in her loving embrace.

I awoke sometime later with a feeling of warmth and wet on my groin, I looked down and there was a bath robed Monique bathing my genital with warm water and a face cloth.

"Ahh , my prince is awake, lie back and enjoy this, I am reducing your forest so you have more pleasure."

She then used an old style barbers shaving brush to apply thick rich foam to my groin.

I watched with fascination as she used a cutthroat razor to carefully shave my pubes from my pubis, cock base and very carefully around my balls. The warm water, her gentle hands and soft cooling pursed lip puffs of her breath had me swelling in her hands. She asked me to hold my knees up and apart as she shaved my taint and the back of my balls. I felt so vulnerable but kinky. I looked at myself and it was weird, my cock looked bigger without the forest to emerge from.

"Now lover, I have another treat for us, and she showed me an old English regalia patterned metal ring.

"A bracelet?"

"No Billy, this is your Regal Ring, because you are my prince and we have a great knight ahead!"

"You have lost me Monique.."

"Oh no Billy, I have only just found you my dear boy."

I had lost my emerging hard on with the confusion, but Monique just told me,

"Relax Billy, this will ensure we both have great pleasure for the rest of the night."

She then slipped one of my balls through the ring and pulled as much scrotum with it as she could. She then gently but firmly pushed on the top of my other ball until it too slide through the ring and they both hung below it.

"OK, now I might need your help, we need to pass your cock through the ring to join his friends Billy." Monique said with a determination that I couldn't argue with, she still had my balls in her hands anyway, I was hers and she knew it.

We were able pull and push my cock through the ring and she then did a finger test to make sure she could get two of my fingers in through the ring as well as cock and balls, the ring snug against my newly shaved pubis and taint. It looked different, but felt good.

Mons, started licking my cock and balls, treating me like I was a prince and I barred up quickly.

"How does that feel now Billy?"

"I thought it might choke my cock off, but it really feels good and my cock feels so hard."

"You look amazing Billy, come on I want to show you off to the others..."

Once again I was led out, Monique using my cock as a lead to take me where she was headed.

I stood still in shock, Monique's hand slipped off my cock as she proceeded further into the living area of the apartment.

There on the floor was my Sally impaled on Richard, working her young cunt on the old mans cock, while Alex had a greased up erection aligning it with Sally's bum hole that was stretched open. Sally's skin had a sheen of sweat, as if she had been running hard. Monique and I said nothing as Alex eased his cock into my partners anus as Richard slowly pumped his cock into her from below. I had never seen anything so lewd, my young lover trapped between two much older guys as they doubled penetrated her in front of my eyes.

"Ohh, yes, Alex, make me full, give it to me in my bum, join Richard so you both fuck me together like we planned!"

Sally cried with excited passion.

Once Richard and Alex had their thrusting going in the right sync Richard look up to Mons and I and said,

"Ahh, just in time to see the Old Man's Sandwich Sally ordered Billy, what do you think?"

"Ahh, ohh it feels good!"

Sally screamed, not hearing what Richard said.

I was angry,jealous, outraged but fully stiff and so turned on by the site of the old guys double penetrating Sally just metres from me.

"Mons, bring that boy over here and we can make his girlfriend airtight." Richard suggested.

"No, you two keep feeding her your old sausages, I just wanted to show you Billy with his cock ring, before I made good use of this fresh meat, what do you two think?"

Both Alex and Richard looked at my groin, licked their lips and said in unison,

"Tasty!"

While Sally just moaned and begged for more, oblivious to my presence.

Sally was wanting and willing these old guys to take her vaginally and anally together, '..like we planned..' was on reply in my head. How long had Sally been talking about this with them, is it the first time she is doing this or has she done it with them or others before.. will she still love me, can I still love her after this? What has she really been up to the last 2 weeks?

Ahh so many thoughts, questions and doubts swirling through my head.. but my little head was looking up at me from its new encirclement of steel, my balls bulging and looking angry and my cock wanting to be put somewhere dark and wet.

Richard broke my thoughts,

"Billy dear, you look as if you are jealous, there is no need to be, you can take Sally's place and you can fuck me while Alex fucks you, I am sure Mons will keep Sally on edge until we want to play with her."

"What?"

I stated with an incredulous look at Richard. Why on earth would I want that.

"Bill...eeeeee!"

Monique sung my name out in a long rising note.

I looked at where her voice came from and she was on her knees and elbows offering me herself for my pleasure.

Sally was moaning, Richard and Alex were grunting and grinding into her, and Monique was teasing her gash looking back at me.

"Come join me Billy, be my young lover and ram your magnificent prick in my pretty pussy, it's so wet waiting for you.."

Ahh fuck it, if Alex and Sally and Richard want to fuck, why should I miss out, besides fucking the rich guys wife in her freshly remodelled cunt wasn't a chore.. so I knelt behind her and rubbed my knob up and down that perfect slit before plunging in as I pulled her hips back to me at the same time. I bottomed out on the first stroke and knocked the wind out of Monique. She collapsed, winded by my unexpected hard thrust, but I just held her hips up and ploughed into her, hard.

THWAK, THWAK, THWAK.

The sounds of our bodies colliding filled the apartment, drowning out the squelching and moans from the others and caught the attention of the old guys fucking my girl.

I kept up my frantic pace of deep hard penetrations, trying to shred the new renovations Alex had paid for on Mons vagina in a mixture of rage, frustration and desire. Monique was just making the sounds of a broken squeaky toy, each rapid slam into her limp body caused her to go URGHH, Ekkk and the wind was once again knocked out of her and gasped back into her lungs. I felt in total control as I fiercely fucked the wife and I spun us around so I could look at her husband so he could see the look of determination on my face as I pounded his wife senseless.

"Is,

THWACK, URGHH Ekkk this,

THWACK, URGHH Ekkk

corrupt,

THWACK, URGHH Ekkk

enough,

THWACK, URGHH Ekkk

Alex?"

I metered out, between thrusts, as my groin continually assailed his wife's, once again quoting that poster I saw in the bathroom here.

Alex, cool and urbane as ever, just held my eye and slowly plumbed my Sally's arse with his hard cock, before leaning forward grabbing Sally by the hair and turning her face around and kissing her deeply and Sally eagerly responded.

Alex had dismissed me, uncaring for what I was doing to his wife and now I felt even angrier. I focused that anger into keeping up my energetic pounding of Monique even though my own lungs were heaving at the strenuous fucking. I thought I better slow down and catch my breath, I had raced out too hard to early for a the long fucking race that was played in front of my eyes. But I noticed a change in pitch in Monique's squeaks. They were now,

"Ohhhh, AHHHHHH!"

each squeak rising in pitch and volume, her squeals suggesting Mons was heading to a huge climax.

I lent over her and reached my hands around her chest until I had her perfect breasts in my hands. Now I could work her nipples and tits as well as invade her neat slit with great force.

SLAM, SLAM, SLAM... I went hard and fast as I could, while trying to pinch her nipples free from her boobs and Mons responded with a great stiffening of her body and a continuous siren of a squeal...

"AhhHHAIIEEEEAHHHAAIEEEAAAHHGGG!"

before dropping completely limp and silent in my arms, a dead weight, dead to the world. I pumped into the rag doll like body but felt no satisfaction now it was not responding to my efforts. I held my cock in her and slowly regained my breath. I looked up and while I had been jack hammering Monique, thee trio had adjusted their positions. Alex was now lying on his back with his cock buried up my Sally's arse and Richard had vacated her pussy, which was seemingly staring at me, red and open and obscenely inviting as it quivered to Alex's anal invasion below. Richard was kneeling behind Sally's head, rubbing his cunt juice covered cock over those sweet lips of Sally's I love kissing so much.

I was in a trance as I dropped Monique's lifeless form to the plush flooring, discarding her like unwanted trash and made my way to the the trio still active. I should have pulled Sally away from them and fled their den of perverseness but the red mist of sensual indulgence had clouded my judgement and I needed to bury my cock in Sally's pussy, displayed in a way I had never seen it.

I knelt over Alex's legs and I guided my knob straight to the gates to heaven left open by Richard and squeezed my cock into Sally. She felt naturally tighter compared to Monique's pussy, but maybe that was because she was packed with an arse full of cock. I felt great to be docked into my regular port again, even in this bizarre 4 way, it was exciting to see Sally take the old cock well into her mouth and treat it so well at the same time she kept swivelling her hips to ensure the two cocks below enjoyed her internals and not move so hard or sharp as to dislodge them. Sally was fucking me up, fucking Alex down and sucking on Richard as if he was the last water bottle in the desert.. Sally in effect was in full porn star mode. How she learnt to handle the three of us together I had no idea, but I felt great in a kinky way riding her as she performed so well.

"Ohh Sally I am about to flood your back passage with my cum, fucking your arse this way, feeling your lover's cock just a membrane away from my cock this is a dream come true!" Alex cried. "His balls are massaging the base of my cock too."

I had been so fixated on Sally, but when Alex spoke I became acutely aware of his cock through the thin flesh wall separating us, and I did feel his shaft on my balls, bunched up by the cock ring thing.

"Ohh your young paps are a delight to fondle Sally, while your tongue and lips pleasure my old cock." Richard said with true pleasure as his aged hands mauled my Sally's tits right before my eyes.

"Be ready Sally dear, here comes your reward, girl..." he continued just as I saw his cock spasm and jerk and Sally bobbing her head faster up and down to milk his seed with her lips suctioned on his ejaculating member.

The sensory overload was too much for me, I just grunted and pumped hard as my balls ached as they blew blast after blast joining the two other cum loads just deposited into my girl's orifices.

I rolled over on my back, exhausted after the fierce fucking I had given Monique, but so glad I was able to cum in Sally. Sally stood up, surveying the three wrecked men, smiling at her conquered quests, lying prone at her feet as if in honour of her. Sperm dribbled from her mouth, her gash and her arse as I looked up at her. She looked over at Monique's still form and went over to check on her.

Finding that she was breathing but fucked senseless she spat Richards cum in her hair and squatted over her letting the other loads land on her face and body. She dragged me up and into the shower and washed my body and hers before towelling us dry and shutting the bedroom door so we could sleep in comfort for what was left of the night. I vaguely remember seeing the dawn in the sky before Sally shut the blind and joined me in bed where we held each other tight as I drifted off immediately.