Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally I... "

"NO interruptions Billy" Sally said firmly.

My head was spinning.

"When you upset me at that old pub I was in a right mood Billy and then that pack of gropers grabbing me and trying to kiss me and feel me up just made me more cranky at all you young men and made me littler wilder than I already was."

"You let the buck finger you, I could smell you on his fingers when I went back to the pub looking for you after you weren't at the car or the shop."

"What are you on about, no one fingered me as I left the pub, they grabbed a bit of boob and butt and one of them put his soft dick in my hand, anyway it wasn't me you smelt on his fingers, probably some whore they rented, thanks for thinking it was me, Jesus Billy, you are making it hard for me to love you with the shit you say. Now Billy if you keep interrupting we will fight and I will have to ask you to leave. Now are you going to be quiet?"

I just nodded my head and bit my tongue not wanting to ruin my chances of getting back with Sally.

"Anyway, I decided to go back to Richard and tell him no deal and get a taxi home, but just as I was getting there an elegant couple walked in. I looked through the window as Richard talked to them and finally he sat then down inside. Richard then came to the door and ushered me in full of apologies and insisted that I take the boots and coat at no cost. The couple looked me up and down and nodded to Richard and then they left. I asked him what that was all about and he said he would explain it to me over a drink. I agreed and he locked up his shop and we came back here to his stunning apartment. It is stunning isn't it?"

I just nodded in agreement again and sipped my drink.

"Richard was so nice and I felt I had let him down on my end of the deal, so I asked if I could try on the boots and coat. He sent me to a bedroom with them and I stripped off, I felt so excited in the apartment and I just wanted to be wild. Anyway, the boots were a perfect fit and the coat with nothing on underneath it was like it was designed for my body. I couldn't stop staring at myself in the mirror."

" 'How does it look?' Asked Richard."

"I walked out wanting to flaunt my look to him, I felt so sexy and alive, the boots the coat, the place and a sophisticated old man appreciating me. There was notyhing annoying about him unlike all the young males who pissed me off that night, including you Billy. I asked if he wanted to see what was under the coat and he just smiled, such a knowing smile. I opened the coat up but his eyes never left mine, they just drew me in, and before I knew it I was looking up at those eyes as I sucked on his old cock, making it harder and harder. Richard was rocking his hips watching me watching up with my eyes and suddenly he came in my mouth, my god did he cum. It spilled out all over my throat and boobs despite me trying to drink it all down. Old Richard just collapsed in a chair and pointed to the keys and pass card and said keep those and come by anytime, before he fell asleep."

"Can you believe that Billy, he gave me keys to this great pad. Anyway, I was still antsy as all fuck by now, Richard was dead to the world, you were being fucking weird, so I thought I would take my new look for a walk around town. Just the coat and boots and no one would know I was naked underneath. I tidied up my make up but left his jism on my chest. I felt so alive knowing that only those few buttons protected my nakedness from being exposed. Here's where it gets interesting so please don't interrupt."

I was never going to interrupt, I was hard as a rock and couldn't wait to hear more, I thought I would love to get my cock out and wank as she told the story, but I behaved.

"I had walked to the seedy end of the nightclub area, you know where the adult shops are, past the 24 hour greasy food joints and then the strip clubs start. I was thinking about what you had said and a wave of anger flushed through me so I walked past the bouncers into the nearest strip club and asked the girl on the desk to see the manager. She called him down and took one look at me he escorted me upstairs to his large office."

" 'What can I do you for?' he asked me."

"I think you mean what can you do for me. I would like to dance here tonight."

" 'No one dances without passing the audition, are you willing to audition and do what it takes to dance here?' he said raising an eyebrow as if to challenge me."

"Big mistake the way I was feeling. I just stood up, swayed to the beat of the music coming up from the club and slowly and teasingly opened my coat and flashed little bits of me at him, really getting into the rhythm, His eyes lit up discovering my body, I was happy I could impress him with all the female flesh he has seen over the years. I didn't care the windows had no blinds on them and the backpackers hostel across the road could see in. They were probably all to busy fucking each other or passed out, too drunk to notice. Eventually I ditched the coat and crawled up on his desk and knelt on my knees waving my boobies at his face before spinning around and bending over, giving him the ringside view of all my secrets. When the song was over, I looked back at him through my spread legs. Proud, naked and unashamed, looking at him. I asked, 'Do you like what you see?'. "

Geez my cock was so hard now, it hurt so much contained in my jeans.

"And he replied, 'Very much, top quality but we need to know if you can handle the patrons here, they can get very touchy feely before the bouncers intervene. Do you think you can handle that?' "

"Try me, I said, waiting for him to feel me up. But all he did was phone downstairs and a few minutes later 4 young drunks from downstairs were ushered into the office while I posed there totally exposed on his desk."

I was so busting to crack a nut listening to the story, I was cringing and my balls were bursting.

"Billy, take your cock out before it bursts through your jeans, I guess you like the story so far?"

"Hmmmm'' I hummed, shimmying my jeans down and releasing my aching cock and balls.

"Hello big boy" Sally said and lent in and kissed my cock head and I almost exploded. Sally watched my nuts tighten up and then sat back to continue her story as I squirmed in exquisite agony.

"So I danced for these 4 young drunks who couldn't believe their luck when a bouncer asked them upstairs to audition a new girl. The manger had them sitting on chairs in a circle around me. At first they were well behaved and I thought I might fail the test if I was too stand offish, even though they could see my all, I was still tots naked Billy, you know that though already. So I danced closer, pulling their faces into my boobs and occasionally pushing my bum into the face of one of the boys behind me. One of the boys lost it and reached out and grabbed me into his lap and started sucking on my boobs. The other three looked at the manager and the bouncer but they didn't flinch, only when they went to stand up the bouncer came over. So the boys passed me around on their laps, rubbing my bum and sucking on my boobs. When they tried to finger me I pushed them away and the bouncer glared at them. One guy got his cock out and started to wank and soon, the other two waiting for me, did the same.''

" 'She has dried cum all over her boobs, lets add some more' one of the boys said, so I went around and jerked them off one by one like this."

With that Sally stood up and stripped off, showing her pale winter skin in all its wonderful nakedness to me and knelt in front of me and grabbed my cock.

"I looked them in the eye like this as I jerked them off like this Billy." Sally told me as her soft warm hand caressed my cock in feathery touches before gripping it hard and squeezing it from the base making my cockhead swell harder.

"Then I rubbed their cocks between my breasts Billy, like this."

Sally had squeezed her tits together and was fucking my cock with her cleavage, she then sat back and watched my quivering cock shake as I begged for release.

She gently fondled me keeping me on the brink, as she continued her story.

"Two of the boys erupted as I wanked them and the other two blew between by breasts, blasting my neck as well. The boys tucked themselves away and high five'd each other before moving to leave. The bouncer said 'Tip the lady' and they all threw me a bunch of notes. It was so empowering having control over the room. I was wiping off their cum and cleaning the chairs after the boys left when the manager and the bouncer came up to me.

'Tip the management' the bouncer said.

I reached down to grab some cash off the floor but as I did I felt a large hand on my naked arse. I heard a zipper being pulled down and I went to spin around but someone was holding my head. That hand lifted my head to his crotch and I unzipped the managers pants and pulled out his cock. I felt big fat fingers probing me at the rear and could hear the squelching, I was so wet. I sucked on the managers cock but went I felt a huge blunt cockhead trying to spear me, I spat the cock out of my mouth and sat on my haunches.''

" 'I'll blow you both to get the job, but that's all' I told them. They both nodded and as I sucked on like this.."

Sally delved down and swallowed my cock whole in one go then sucked on it slowly sliding her lips all the way up my shaft as her tongue thrashed my cockhead.

"As they both felt and fingered me all over like this."

Sally grabbed my hands and rubbed them on her tits with her nipples hard as rocks and when she moved them down to her hot wet split lips her cunt felt like it was on fire and flooded at the same time. It was so slick with her excitement, although she hadn't groomed there for a while and the pubes were coming back.

Squelch, squish, slurp when her love groove as our fingers played in her slickness. She grabbed my cock and wanked it as her story continued.

"The bouncers cock was so fat, not as long as yours but it was hard to get my jaws open wide enough, I preferred the managers cock, it was, err, more manageable, hee hee hee.''

Even in the middle of this erotic story which I didn't know was truth or fiction or a blend of both I loved Sally's sense of humour.

"I had a mouth full of the managers cock, one hand wanking the bouncer and the other teasing his massive balls and my pussy was full of probing fingers with two drumming up a beat on my clit which felt like it was huge. I started moaning as their digital assault on my pussy pushed me to orgasm along with the whole scenario I was in. I was alive and thriving, so naughty, so sexy so powerful. These men were my playthings and I wanted them to cum with me so I upped my pace.''

With that Sally stroked me harder and I diddled her back harder flicking her clit as well.

"I moaned so loud as I neared my cum, I felt the bouncers big balls retract tight into his nutsack before streams of heavy cum rope flew out of his thick cock all over me. This really set me off being bathed in so much man cum and my orgasm rocked through my body just as the managers cock shot wads into my cum slut throat.''

With those words Sally put her lips around my cockhead and I exploded into her mouth, blasting away in pure bliss as I tried to Jill her off. Sally pulled me to the floor and pushed her pussy into my face and I devoured her like a starving man eats his first meal. She was so coated in her cream I had to drink it all in to get traction on her clit. It paid off she was cumming on my face in minutes and we then both lay on the floor holding each other tenderly as our bodies glowed in the post cum period.

I must have drifted off because when I awoke Sally was dressed up in the coat and boots and about to head out the door with her small suitcase.

"Where are you going Sally?'' I asked half asleep, still getting my bearings as to where we were.

"I have my shift on in 20 minutes I have to go lover boy.''

"Go where, do what?'' I asked.

"Dancing silly, didn't you listen to my story. See you later, or you can come and try and see my shows, I won't tell you which club though. Bye Billy."

So there I was half asleep with my pants down in a strange apartment and my girl had just told me she was off to work in a strip club. I was tired confused, horny and curious, the funny thing was I wasn't angry. I lent over and Sally's panties she had discarded earlier were within my reach. I pulled them to my face and inhaled her scent and I wanked my cock fast thinking about the evening, her story and what she might be doing now. When I pushed my tongue into the wet crutch of her panties her flavour exploded on my taste buds and I came so hard.

Lying their limp dick in hand, cum drying on me, I realised I had to pull myself together not lay about pulling myself off. I jumped up, found a bathroom and had a shower. There was a poster on the wall there of a young couple walking naked away from the viewer on misty morning in a field, with the strange heading,

"You can't buy innocence, but you can have great joy corrupting it."

Weirdos, I thought. All the other décor looked great, but that poster seemed too cute, but the heading was menacing.

I dressed and went out into the night to seek out Sally, just remembering to grab the extra set of spare keys before leaving.

I tried to recollect her story, she went to the seedy end of the nightclub area where the 24 hour greasy food joints are, then the adult stores then she went into a strip club. So I figured it must be one of the first strip clubs, but since I didn't have money to burn to pay entry to every club I had to pick well. I was looking at the clubs from outside trying to work my brain.

Bingo, I remembered her say the backpackers hostel. I scanned across the street and saw a backpackers hostel sign. I had cracked the case, well so I thought, I then noticed 3 others further down the street. My task was not solved. I asked one of the spruikers if they had a new blonde dancer working there tonight and he said,

"Yes we do sonny, come in if you are older enough, walk with me and pay at the counter."

I was then virtually marched up the stairs and a bored receptionist demanded $30 from me.

I paid and walked into the strip club, it was an old style one with a low stage at the front and rows of seats with a bar at the rear. I sat down and was soon harassed by a waitress to buy an overpriced drink telling me I had to or I would be kicked out.

By this time I had the shits, where is my Sally, I had spent close to 50 bucks at the dive and only a bored older stripper was half hearted going thru her show on stage. Why would they have her dance, she is terrible. At the end of her routine she called for a volunteer to join her on stage and a cocky bloke in his early 20's jumped up eagerly. She stripped him, sucked him then wrapped his cock in a condom and fucked him mechanically until he blew. His mates cheered and hi five'd him.

There was another break before a younger stripper started her show, she was short and tubby by had good moves. Once again at the end of her dance she asked for a volunteer and once again a young bloke rushed up on stage for the free fuck.

Well if I was feeling shit before, now I was feeling sick. I couldn't bear to see Sally dance in this place and fuck a customer after each show.

When the next dancer turned out to be the skank Sharon who tried to get the nice coat at the recycled fashion shop two weeks ago I wasn't shocked at all. After her jilting dance and strip show followed by the erratic rooting of the 2 punters who put their hands up to join her when she called for 2 volunteers, she left the stage. She was walking down the isle on her way out. She stopped and stared at me.

"I know you, where do I know you, you one of my regulars?" She raved.

"No, no no, a couple of weeks ago you beat my girlfriend to get a black coat from the recycled fashion store near here Sharon."

"Shhhh, my performing name is Krystal, with a K, yeah. I remember beating your stuck up blonde slut, I cant believe she let the old guy feel her up all over and I got the coat. What a looser and now her boyfriend is sitting in a strip club with no mates waiting to get a free root. You are both losers ha ha."

"Well Shar, I mean Crystal with a K, have you seen her around here tonight, is she back stage?"

"What your slut? Here? As a dancer? Fuck me if I had her body I would be pulling the big bucks being a high class whore, not dancing in this dump for these arseholes.''

"So you haven't seen her here, do you know about the other clubs in this strip?"

"Well I dance at 3 clubs along here, they are all owned by the same bad news mob and the other 2 are owned by a different mob of gangsters."

"You will have to buy the lady a drink or book her for a private show if you want to talk to her!" The pushy waitress had interrupted us.

Sharon, quick as a cat, said,

"I'll have the best house champers."

"And another beer for you? It's not really a question, you have to buy a drink as well if you buy one for the lady."

I needed to find out where Sally would be, I had no choice, more money than I earned on a Saturday flew out of my wallet to pay for the ridiculously high priced drinks.

"So did you meet your girl dancing at a strip club?" Sharon asked.

"No, not at all, she isn't that kind of girl, no offence Krystal."

" What do you mean she isn't, she was half naked in a shop window when I saw her, then she went the full monty and engaged the old pricks hands all over her, you are on another planet if you think she ain't that type of girl."

"She was just being adventurous that night.." I tried to argue.

"Well if you are looking for her in this dive she must have low standards for adventure, so you really think she is dancing somewhere around here tonight?"

"I think so, or she is leading me on terribly."

"Well how about you pay me to give you a good time and that will take her off your mind, I have heaps of guys say I am the best root that they ever had, I reckon you would go alright in the sack?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I really must go and find Sally." I replied, trying not to show my revulsion at the thought of being with Sharon.

"Try the Black Cat Club then, if she is not there cum back and I will give you a root on stage, just tip the waitress a hundred to make sure you get picked!"

"Thanks Sharon, see you later!" I stood up to leave in a hurry.

"It's fucking Krystal you fucking knob head, go fuck yourself and I hope you find your girl and her rich friends in the gutter after half the town has been up her."

Sharon was triggered and raving. She was getting really unstable and I rushed out before she went full skank crazy.

Back on the grimy streets I was still upset and shaking, it had been a hell of a two weeks and this night with its highs and lows was really affecting me. I asked someone for directions to the Black Cat Club and they laughed at me,

"You'll never get in there dressed like that, that joint is very classy, beautiful staff though. Its just around the corner and up a block, you will see 'Private Club' in brass lettering on a gloss black painted door."

Hmm, I had virtually no money after being fleeced at the strip club, but at least I knew where Sally might be, but I needed nice threads to get in. I was walking slowly in no particular set direction when it came to me. Richard's apartment, I could go back there and borrow some fancy clothes from his wardrobe. Brilliant.

I raced back, used the spare keys Sally had left for me. Fortunately Richard wasn't in and I was able to find a great outfit that looked the goods on me. A real bonus was finding a couple of hundred bucks in the coat pocket. Now I was dressed up and cashed up and I felt 10 feet tall, nothing to stop me finding Sally now. I was walking to the door of the apartment when it swung open and in walked Richard and a well to do looking couple half way between my age and Richards.