Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Billy, we need to get going.."

Sally said quietly as she nudged me.

It felt like it was right after we hit the sheets, but Sally opened the blinds and the day was well established, a fact that hurt my eyes as I cracked them open to the unexpected bright light.

"My mouth feels like shit Sally." I said licking my dry lips.

"Shhh Billy, I want to sneak away, I think it is best if we do."

Ok, Sorry Sally."

I whispered back, keen to leave the freak's flat.

Sally must have been up earlier as she had my clothes ready for me and she was dressed in jeans and a plain white tee shirt, which looked great with her deep tan. We made our departure without seeing the other three, fortunately the living area didn't have any corpses lying on the floor. When I looked at Sally and shrugged my shoulders pointing to where I last saw the three prone figures she just held her finger to her lips to hush me and ushered me quietly out of the apartment.

We was so grateful for the sunglasses we had in the Land Rover as we emerged from the underground parking into the full sunlight of the surprisingly warm winters day.

"I need a good feed and a cool refreshing drink, wanna go somewhere for brunch Sally, you will have to shout though, I am broke."

"Sounds great to me, especially as I found all this cash in your coat pocket you borrowed of Richard, so I have plenty to shout us with, where did you get all that cash Billy?"

"Um, it was there when I borrowed it, should we take it back, nah fuck him."

"Billy, I already have fucked him. Ha ha ha!"

"Oh Sally, you really need to tell me what the hell that nightmare was all about. Don't hold back anything please. I love you Sally."

And I really did, she was showing me she really cared for me, she had her night to scratch the itch and now she wanted to sneak away and leave that all behind her.

"I will Billy, I love you too, and I am sure we will be stronger together for what we both have endured this weekend and the last couple of weeks. Let's grab some great takeaway and find a nice spot on the headland to have a picnic and we can talk in private, I am sure no one would want to hear our stories if we sat in a cafe, then again they might all get jealous if they hear what we have been up to lover boy!"

Laying on a blanket on a grassy headland with the sounds of the waves in the background, our bellies full, Sally begin her story.

"So, after I left you at that crappy old pub I went to Richard's store and he did have an elegant couple with him. It was Alex and Monique. Richard took us all back to his gorgeous apartment and I was so impressed. These people had so much pizzazz and class yet they were so interested in me and what I did. Well, when I told them I was a fashion design student their eyes lit up and they insisted I go to a late dinner with them."

"But Sally, you just had jeans and a jumper on, you would never been seen dining out so casually dressed."

"Ha Billy, you know me too well, that is what I said. But Richard produced the lovely coat and boots and told me I now had no excuses and to get changed. I asked him where should I get changed, he said, 'Anywhere you like, but I was telling Alex and Monique how confident you were body wise and they regretted not being at the store when you changed in front of everyone.'. "

"Did you strip in front of them Sally?"

"Well I was still pissed off at you and the young yobos who molested me on the way out of the pub and these people were so kind and urbane so I thought what the heck, I would strip right there in front of them, I felt safe because Monique was there. When I was nude Monique asked me to spin slowly right in front of her so she could admire my form, so I did. She looked at me so intensely but in the way an art lover studies great art, I would have posed for her for hours, I loved the attention she gave me, but Richard said he was famished and could I please dress in the coat and boots for dinner."

"Sally, are you really telling me the truth?"

"Of course Billy, I am holding nothing back. So the three of us went to The Black Cat Club and of course we had the table at the front. I felt so privileged to be with them at the Presidents table and Alex told me that the members here had connections in businesses and governments at all levels. So the Club was a hive of networking and deals, with a little high end titillation to spice it up. When I saw the dancers dance their acts on the stage right in front of me I felt a twinge. Could I do that? Would anyone want to see me strip on stage? I must have been lost in my thoughts for ages and the trio noticed and guessed what was going through my head, after all Richard had seen me strip twice that night. Alex interrupted my thoughts and said I could go backstage to the dressing rooms and speak with the dancers if I wished to ask them anything, so I excused myself. The dancers were sitting around nude, chatting and welcomed me in, saying they loved seeing me at the front table and hoped I enjoyed their shows and suggested I strip too."

"Damn it Sally, I need to adjust my sore cock, it's swelling just at the thought."

"Ohhh Billy, you are excitable. One of the girls suggested they give me lessons on how to strip and suddenly I had 3 eager teachers I couldn't say no too. They taught me so many sensual moves and how to tease, it was so much fun.

'So when do you start here?' one girl asked me.

Oh I am not working here I said, I am at college.

'So are a lot of us girls here, best wages and the job that fits in with your study hours too, plus you get free drinks!'

I said I will see, and put the coat back on, as that was all I was wearing, apart from the boots, and rejoined my hosts. Just as I sat down our food was served and we had a lovely meal, the food is amazing there isn't it?"

"Yes Sally, it it all first class there, especially that last stripper, I fucked her on stage, what was her name, yeah 48!"

"BILLY, behave.." Sally said as she punched me in my arm.

I rolled her on top of me and kissed her and she kissed me back.

I was hoping that that was the worst of her story apart from what I saw last night but I needed to know. So I broke of the kiss and asked her to continue.

"During dinner Alex said he would arrange some power players in the fashion industry to look at my work if I wanted and if they thought I had potential one of them might offer me a role within their group. Once I had learnt the industry from the within its wheels, not just college, if I wanted to go out on my own label he might pool some investors behind me. Do you know 80 per cent of new fashion labels sink within the first 2 years due to under funding Billy?"

"Actually they taught that to us in mechanics 101..." I said rolling away from the punch I knew was coming.

"Billy, seriously!" Sally said, but smiling broadly, both of us enjoying just being a playful young couple having innocent banter together.

"So my mind was spinning, I had stumbled onto a golden ticket to my future by meeting these amazing people. After dinner the 4 of us went back to the apartment and I made my excuses to head home. They asked if I needed cab fare, but I told them about the lady who gave me the 50 dollar note and her business card.

Monique piped up and asked 'Was the card Discreet Indiscretions?'

Yes Monique it was I replied, what do you know about them.

'They have recruiters looking out for beautiful girls who show a wild side, and tempt them to contact them with cash and a fancy business card, but the story will not end like Pretty Woman.'

Ohh, I should take the money and run then?

'I would, they get you in for a interview, which is all nice and then say you need to do a training weekend, all expenses paid and a $4000 bonus if you pass. They tell you to tell your friends you are going away with new friends to cover what you really are doing, and then you are whisked off somewhere overseas and sold to the highest bidder, never to be heard of again.'

Oh my God! I gushed to Mons, I almost called them after leaving Billy at the pub, I was so angry and antsy, I thought if I sold myself for sex just the once through a high class agency that would teach Billy a lesson to think of using me as a sex worker to cadge free drinks from the down and out's at the pub."

"Wait, Sally were you really, I could have lost you, I am so glad you went to Richard's instead."

"Billy I was in a mood that night, and your spoken thoughts provoked me and I could have made a terrible decision. Anyway Mons advised me to let you stew for a week or so to teach you to respect me and said next weekend come into town and the 4 of us can go out again. So we all agreed and I was excited all week to meeting my new, older fancy friends and I felt a little guilty ignoring your phone calls. Just as I left she said 'Don't shave your pubes for 2 weeks, we can have fun with Billy.' I just laughed and said OK and went along with her undisclosed plan."

"So apart from stripping at a strange apartment, going to a up market strip club then getting stripping lessons and naked again back stage you didn't get to any mischief Sally?" I asked, needing to know.

"No Billy, please don't doubt me, after what we have both been through."

We hugged and kissed before Sally continued.

"The next weekend, on Saturday, Alex took us all out on his motor boat, but he calls it his launch, we had a lovey cruise around the harbour and it was another cracking day, no wind, so sunny, it felt like summer, but there was no sting in the sun so we would not burn or tan. We pulled up a little cove with a tiny beach with sparkling clear water, it was like a postcard with the azure waters and deserted beach.

Mons said to me,

'We swim in to the beach most times we come here, but we like to do it in the natural, you will join us.'

Of course I replied, trying to show that I was sophisticated just like them and a little nudie swim amongst friends is no issue, besides they have already seen all I had, and I was unlikely to see anything of the size like I saw up at Frank's beach. Well when Mon's stripped off I was in awe of her body, seriously she looks fantastic naked doesn't she, anyway I joined her and us girls dove in, the water was chilly but by the time we swam to the beach we no longer felt it. The men stripped off and swam in with an inflatable raft with our beach picnic supplies. When they were waist deep they looked at Mons and I standing on the shoreline and Richard said,

'Judging by your rock hard nipples girls you are very excited to see us.'

But when their crutches came out of the cold water Mons said,

'Judging by your shrivelled dicks you are not at all interested in these beautiful bodies.'

She then rubbed her hands up and down my torso as if to display it. She looked me in the eyes seeking permission as her hands came up to my rib cage and I just bit my bottom lip and nodded consent. She slowly encased my boobs and my nipples that were so hard and gently fondled me. Her touch was soft and un-rushed and I was quite happy for her to continue her explorations. Richard had laid out a large beach blanket and Mons moved me down there to continue her discovery of my body. When she was kissing a trail of soft kisses from my breasts to my belly button and wanted to go further I pulled her head up.

'Is everything OK Sally dear, do you enjoy my touch?'

Yes Mons, you have a lovely touch, it's just I am so spiky and untidy down there as you told me to stop shaving there.

'Oh you sweet girl, let me taste you.'

Mons then gave me the most delicious licking and fingering, I felt alive, once again I was on a beach, surrounded by nude people and I was having sex with a lady who knew all the tricks and worked me to a tee. She made me cum, and then she made me cum again and then I was way to sensitive and pushed her face away from my crutch and she came up and kissed me, sharing my cum, then pulled me up and made me kiss Alex and Richard so they could taste my cum on my own lips."

"They seem big on cum swapping that mob'' I said, "wish we were at that beach now so I my boner could be free, were the guys hard by then Sally?"

"When I kissed them I lent in so I didn't get prodded Billy, I am not silly."

"They didn't grab you and fuck your young body right there and then? I would have for sure, in fact if we can find somewhere with a bit of privacy around here I would do you right now." I said, all turned on by Sally's tale.

"Billy do you want to know the whole story or did we come all this was just so you could blow?"

"Sorry Sally, keep going."

"Well I didn't know which way the rest of the day was going to turn out but the three just arranged the picnic and we sat, drank, ate and chatted in the warm sun. I really felt safe and trusted these people. They opened up and told me about their sex lives and how they share each other, it was amazing, both men were bi and Mons was too. Richard asked me,

'Sally, do you have any unfulfilled fantasies?'

They had been so open to me so I told them about the incredible hard and fast paced fuck Gigi had with you and Frank and the state that put her in and I wondered what that would feel like. My retelling of what Gigi experienced had an effect on the other three, hands were roaming, bodies were kissed and they rolled together in a mass of human seething forms as I sat and watched. Monique reached out and held my hand and told me,

'It is OK if you want to join in with us, it is fine if you just want to watch, but not nearly as much fun.''

I sat there, feeling very sexy, very spoilt and took a sip of the lovely champagne they gave me and thought long and hard about what I should do. I knew I loved you Billy, but this was a way to bond deeply with these people and I was a little scared if I didn't play along they might cast me aside along with all the easy pathways for me future. They had seen me naked before and now they had seen me cum twice with Mons, if I joined them I only had pleasure to gain and nothing to lose. So I crawled into the sexy scrum of bodies and we spent the afternoon indulging each other. We all had a cleansing swim back to the launch and then hot showers before we dressed and cruised back to the city."

"Hang on, don't miss out on the juicy bits, tell me who fucked who and who fucked you and where did they fuck you, I want to know it all." I burst in, needing to know all the intimate details.

"I can't really tell you Billy, it was all a bit hazy, just a lot of kissing if something was to be kissed, a lot of sucking if something came near my mouth to suck and a lot of bodies writhing together. You had to be there Billy, it's not like it was a game of chess with every move recorded."

"Did Alex or Richard fuck you Sally?"

"As I said Billy I am unsure, so many gentle hands, lips and fingers, they might have but I really can't recollect if we fucked or just all made love together."

I could see Sally was vague about that orgy on the beach, so I assumed the worst and had visions of Alex and Richard ploughing into Monique and Sally doggie style and swapping rides and high 5ing each other. I swore I would find out one day though if I ever saw those three again.

"The city was really beautiful in the evening as we cruised around looking up at all the lights before Alex moored the launch and we went back to Richards place. After our day on the water we didn't feel like dressing up and going out. They poured me another drink and then Monique told me of her plan. She said to get you all riled up with the story about auditioning the sleazy strip club, it actually happened to Monique one night when he had a massive argument with her boyfriend from her University days, can you imagine her being so bold. Anyway back to the plan, I was to blow you before leaving Richards and telling you to find me stripping on stage. Alex was going to organise the winning star and Monique had the beauticians ready at the Black Cat Club to transform me from the pale and hairy girl you saw just a couple of hours earlier. Mons made sure you were going to be randy as hell, with me sending you on the goose chase around the strip joints, we even found and paid Sharon to tell you about the Black Cat Club. The next part was her giving you a quick blowie and 69 to really rev your motor before blowing your mind on your first trip to the Black Cat Club. This way we knew you would be wanting to fuck anything with a pulse and have no stage fright, especially with Irina warming you up for the show.

She did say that Alex would have to join in and take me while you did as well, just to ensure he had the show of power at the club, as there was a small faction there wanting to wrest the Presidency away from him. It wasn't an issue for me after all they had done for me and I would be anonymous in my over the top tan and black wig. I liked the idea of the switch around at the click of his fingers, made me feel like a circus pony."

"So you knew Alex was going to fuck you in front of all his cronies, I am unsure if I am comfortable with that Sally."

"Well Billy, Alex has done so much for us, it's not as if I was fucking some random waitress I won in a raffle on stage where everyone could see my face, while I was supposed to be so worried about finding my lover."

"Ouch, point taken Sally." I conceded, her burn really showing what a dick I was being about what Sally had agreed to compared to my own actions.

"Mons had arranged that last test for you in the dressing room, with the drinks waitress and Irina and I was so proud of you when you turned them down. When we went back to Richards pad, and after that amazing massage and shower you were enamoured with Monique and left me naked and alone with Richard and Alex. We kissed and fondled for what seems hours but after a long while I just broke apart from them and said,

'What's a girl gotta do to get a proper OMS around here?'

and Richard looked at Alex and said,

'I think it is time to make her fantasies cum true, join me in her soon.'

Richard laid on his back and I was so horny after all the evenings events I just had to ride a hard cock, and boy did I ride it hard, poor Richard. I felt Alex join us after he had played with my butt hole for ages but by then I was zoned out in a sensual world of sex and maybe a little drunk.

Then I heard you fucking the hell out of Monique and then you entered me where Richard had made it warm for you and all three of you filled me up. And that's about it. You are up to date."

"Thanks Sally, I am glad that story about you naked lap dancing and blowing strangers in the seedy strip joint was just a story, but I do need to know one thing, actually two things." "

"Sure Billy, I am an open book, nothing ever will be hidden from you again."

Her blue eyes looking deep into mine making my heart burst with love, she really did love me and I had her back. Now I was worried the questions I was about to ask were going to jeopardise all we had, but I knew I needed the answer to stop the doubt eating away within me.

"First question Sally is, has your itch been scratched and the second question is will you be seeing those three again?"

"Hmmm, I'll answer the second question first, yes, we will be seeing them again, but only on our terms and we will not be used as their playthings, if that doesn't suit them and they don't show us the respect then it will be their loss. I am determined to make a great career with or without their help, so long as I have your love and support Billy."

"Ohh, Sally you have just made my day. I will be with you all the way."

"You were last night on more than one occasion Billy'' Sally laughed bashfully.

"And my first question Sally?"

"Last night was a experience Billy, but the itch that I have that needs scratching is much. much deeper, what are you doing next Summer, wanna take a trip back up the coast and look up some old friends?"