Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh me, Oh my, we are in for a treat, seems we have our very brand new waitress, number 48 dancing for us all and then entertaining Irina's companion. What is his name Irina?"

"He is Billy Big Boy!" She said nodding to all the other girls in the room.

The room was full of girls whistling and calling out "Big Boy!" and the gentlemen were quietly bemused but maybe jealous as they missed out.

Was Irina calling me Big Boy because she just felt my fat, or was there more too this, and when the fuck am I going to find Sally, her nick name for my willy had made me think of her again and I felt guilty. The waitresses came out and cleared the plates, I couldn't tell if any of them were missing from before but it seemed like they were one short.

The lights went low on the stage and a single spot light lit the centre of it.

The music to Joe Cocker's "Leave your Hat On" started and the compere belted out the words doing a just job of it as a raven haired waitress danced into the spot light with her back to the crowd wearing a long black coat and a black hat. She moved with grace yet it was sexy as hell watching her unseen body roll and slink with the tight black coat. She spun around and hid her face with her hat as she did, keeping the audience guessing which one she was. She had the hat cleverly tilted over her face as she ran her manicured hands up and down her body over her coat, tempting us when she paused at each button. Irina had now unzipped me and had freed my erection from my trousers, keeping me fluffed up for my upcoming performance. The last, and only dark haired beauty I had fucked was Gigi, so I was eagerly looking to joining number 48 on stage and giving her a great fuck.

48 opened the buttons on the coat but held it together in a great teasing dance before turning away from us again and slowly letting the coat slip from her shoulders. The audience cheered when the could see her naked tanned back, no dress, no bra to remove, just a prime young female form being revealed to them for the very first time. She spun around again, but teased us once more by bringing up the coat and hiding her chest charms as she did.

Irene's finger nails were tracing the veins on my throbbing dick with one hand, her other hand sliding into the thigh high split in her dress and her fingers busied themselves in her crutch. I didn't know where to look. The audience gasped and I swung my eyes back to the stage, 48 had dropped the coat and now we could see her naked from behind, no tan lines, just a picture of pure sex, perfect curves. She danced around and finally to the beat of the music she revealed her full frontal to us all. Great young tits and a super smooth snatch, my cock quivered, eager to access the dark haired beauties depths. She danced around before finally tossing the hat that had hid her face away, but she was facing the wall again, then as the song ended she dropped onto her knees fell onto her chest and slid her knees apart to the dying beats of the music, the spotlight showing her moist cunt glistening in excitement.

The room went wild, a standing ovation, and as the applause died down, 48 was still there spread open to us all from behind but one of her hands appeared from between her legs and her middle finger traced her slit, before the two fingers alongside peeled her lips wide open for us. The crowd gushed and when 48's middle finger curled up in a beckoning way towards my table, as if inviting me straight to her entrance. The Compere asked Irina to lead me to the stage. She stood up and used her other hand to grab my cock and walked me up like I was on a lead. Her hand was wet and gooey and she coated my cock with her own juices and my pre cum so now on stage my erection also glistened to match the glistening young pussy waiting for me to plunge into it.

48 stayed splayed and displayed as Irina stripped my clothes off to the slow clap of the other companion girls and I could just see past the bright spotlight the other waitresses, both food and drink had entered the room too. I was now glad I had emptied my balls a few times that evening, I didn't want to give a seven stroke show here.

I knelt down behind the tanned skinned and black haired naked waitress and Irina ran my cockhead up and down 48's slit. The compere came over with a mini video camera and captured the details of the meeting of our sexual organs which was displayed on a high definition screen about the stage. I looked up and my cock was about 3 foot long on the screen and about to plunge into 48's waiting wet pussy. Everyone in the room could see the intimate details of our impending sexual union in high definition.

"10,

9,

8.."

The compere had started a count down as Irina timed her wrist moving my cockhead to be aligned at the slick tight hole awaiting my penetration as each digit was announced.

When the count came to zero Irina slapped me on my bare arse and pushed me forward, ensuring I penetrated 48's body with my knob and shaft deep on the first stroke. I took control from there, grabbing 48's tanned hips and slamming my winter white body into hers. I really buried my cock deep as it would go into the willing woman underneath me, I was on a mission of ecstasy and my cock felt huge inside the warm tight pussy. As I thrust-ed away 48 slowly rotated us, giving the audience a full 360 degree show of our rutting, I looked up at the screen to see 48's firm tits bouncing as I fucked her and I lent forward grasping them, feeling them in my hands, they felt so right to me. When we faced the audience I could see 3 people sitting at the prime table, it was Richard, Alex and Monique. About an hour ago or so my cock was in Monique's mouth and now it is buried to the hilt up a waitress, while Monique pulled on Alex's exposed erection.

"Are we ready for our President to give his approval to the new waitress?" Asked the compare.

"Yes!" Said the room as one.

"About time he showed the Presidential Staff to us." The compere joked.

Monique led Alex by his firm dick poking out of his trousers up the the stage where Alex stood on a small step, raising his groin above the stage floor.

48 crawled forward and I scurried on my knees behind her, not wanting to leave her warm wet folds. Now on her elbows and knees 48 opened her hands to take the gift Monique had brought her. Alex's cock was still firm and quite a good size and soon had 48 gagging as he explored her throat with it.

He looked me in the eye as he fed his length to 48, as I did the same to her pussy at the rear, "How are the staff treating you Billy?"

"Fucking Fine Alex, how are they treating you?" I replied, trying to out fuck him with his and Richard's mental games they have played on me.

"I never associate with the staff here Billy, it would be beneath my role as President."

"Seems like you are balls deep in the throat of your new wait staff now Alex."

I said as I gave an extra hard thrust with my hips into the poor 48 trapped in a sexual spit between us, ensuring he really would be balls deep as I finished my sentence.

Well everything went slow mo for the next few seconds, it felt like it took ages.

My hard thrust had pushed 48's head well into Alex's firm belly, unbalancing him on his step. His hands waved about for balance and caught the black curls of 48's hair in his attempt to regain his footing. But the black curls came away with his hands and blonde tresses cascaded out from underneath the black wig. 48's mouth was now vacant and she turned around and said,

"Keep fucking me Billy, fuck me hard, but let me blow Alex, I'll explain it all later."

Sally. I was fucking my Sally. But how could it be her, she was pale like me with a hairy muff just earlier this evening.

I was distracted when Alex shoved his hard on back in my girls waiting mouth.

"As I said I don't mess with the staff, there is no enjoyment there, but here in your girl's throat, watching you watch her suck me off with such gusto, now that is priceless."

It all was coming to me, the couple Sally had told me about that seemingly appraised her at Richards shop that night must have been Alex and Monique. The bored rich couple must use Richard as a source for their playthings.

" 'You can't buy innocence but you can have great joy corrupting it.' That's you game isn't it Alex?"

"You are observant aren't you Billy. Now observe this!"

With that statement Alex clicked his fingers and Sally arched up and away on my back stroke, leaving my cock waving about in mid air. Sally spun around and while I watched she grabbed Alex's hard cock and impaled herself on it.

My mouth was wide open, Sally was fucking another man right in front of me and a room full of people.

"Are you using that Big Boy or can I use it darlings?" Asked Irina.

Sally snarled at her,

"He's mine, bitch, back off! Come on Billy feed me you cream quickly, I can feel Alex's balls tightening, he wont last long."

I was confused but Sally was so wicked and wanton I couldn't help my self I pushed between her inviting lips and her tongue greeted me so lovingly before she went porno mode sucking, gagging, sucking me to a huge climax as she lent on one bent elbow and used that hand to scrape behind my balls with with her fingernails whilst doing to same to Alex with her other, so we filled her together. Alex pulled out after his spasms died down and revealed Sallys's raw ravaged pussy to the crowd. The compere came and put the video camera up close so everyone in the room could see Sally's pussy gaping, before puddles of Alex's cum emerged and fell from her pulsating hole. Sally stood up and kissed me deeply, forcing the cum she had caught from my blow into my mouth.

Dammit, the sicko's have messed with Sally's head, there was only one thing to do. I jumped off stage, grabbed Monique up from where she was sitting and kissed her, filling the President's wife's mouth with my seed in my confused stage of revenge at Alex. Surely that would demean his standing here, his wife sucking the cum of another man. I raced back on stage before any of the club's goons were set upon me and escorted naked Sally dripping the semen of another man from her crutch off to the stage exit. Still blinded by the spot light I wondered why I could hear clapping in front of us, slowly I could see it was the in house band that had been playing the music all night and now I had Sally naked and sexed in front of them all.

Sally laughed at my shocked look,

"It's just the band Billy, aren't they awesome."

The band struck up a rift while Sally pirouetted and bowed to them, giving them all an eyeful before leading me to a dressing room.

"I love you Billy, do you still love me?"

She asked with her big baby blue eyes looking at me searching for the answer she wanted.

"The last two weeks have been hell on me Sally, and tonight is a weird twisted mind fuck that I can't keep up with, but if we can get back together Sally it would be so good, I hope your itch has been scratched now, can we go home?"

Irina came in with all my clothes and one of the long legged barmaids had Sally's coat. I couldn't help noticing that the gossamer thin crotch on the barmaids g string was soaked. She lent on Sally's naked shoulder and shucked the tiny g string off. "Ahh, that feels better, I was so over dressed. Irina would you mind cleaning me up, the show these two put on has me all hot and runny."

As Sally and I dressed Irina went to her knees and proceeded to lick out the stunning barmaid, right in front of us. The barmaid looked me in the eye as she fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples and giving us both an inviting smile as she stood there legs apart getting pleasured by my hostess Irina.

"This club makes me so horny, I think I will leave the bar work and get a job upstairs, mmmmmmm right there Irina that's sooo gooood."

"Upstairs? Have you worked upstairs here Sally? Is that where the prostitutes are?" I demanded.

"No Silly Billy, I don't work here, didn't you listen to Alex, tonight was a setup to make sure you really loved me. Why, would you want me to be a high class escort Billy, would that get you off, or do you still want me to blow the old piss headed drunks at the rough pub for a free drink instead?"

"Ohh that is just nasty, but kinda hot, come on Irina, hurry up I need to get back to the bar, fuck me with your fingers as well. Ohh yeah, yeah YES." The barmaid moaned, now looking at us and imagining Sally depraving herself at a cheap pub for a a free drink.

Sally went to a mirror to fix her hair and make up before we left. I was standing there watching Irina send the barmaid to her happy place with rapid diddling and licking. Fuck, my cock was swelling again and I had to adjust it. I pulled my zip down and went to make my cock more comfortable when the barmaid saw me.

"Ohh, yes Billy give that to me now!"

Sally just rolled her eyes and said,

"Go on Billy, you can fuck her, you need to get even with me rooting Alex, but not with Irina, I don't trust her."

The beautiful long legged barmaid, pushed Irina away and then spun around and offered me her pussy from behind.

I stood there hard cock in hand, not moving.

"Are you going to fuck me Billy?" Asked the stunning beauty.

"No, I love Sally, I came here for Sally and I am leaving with Sally." I said proudly.

The barmaid and Irina both rushed up to Sally and kissed her.

"You are right Sally, your man really does love you! Especially to turn down this.'' Irina said, caressing the barmaids body.

Then Irina unzipped her dress and it fell into a slinky heap at her feet. She was naked underneath as I thought. A lovely pert body like a ballet dancer was displayed for my pleasure.

"Are you sure you want to go home with Sally, you could stay here and play with me and my friend?"

"Sally, take me away from your tempting friends before my little head overrules my heart."

"OK Billy, we have teased and tested you enough, we just need to pop back into the apartment and grab my things and you need to change too."

"Oh yeah, I forget, I need to get my car keys anyway."

We left the dressing room with Irina and the barmaid re-engaging in their girl on girl now both naked fun and Sally took me out of the Black Cat Club via the staff entrance.

Walking the streets holding Sally next to me in her black coat and her thigh high boots I felt so alive, I had my Sally back next to me and she felt great, no underwear underneath and only us two knew her secret as we passed many people seeking whatever they were in the nightclub district. So many people looked at us, me in the fine threads I had borrowed, and Sally looking stunning in her skin tight black coat and boots. Well mostly eyes were on Sally, who had left a few buttons undo at the top so her cleavage danced hypnotically as she walked, catching attention.

"Billy, were you disappointment to find it was me you were fucking on stage?" Sally asked, looking at me, searching for my true answer.

"Sal, it had been a night of torture trying to find you, after two weeks of hell without you. When I walked into the Black Cat Club I was so confused and amazed. I really wanted to find you right away but I was been led by Irina and I didn't want to do the wrong thing and get kicked out and loose my chance of finding you, if you were there at all. The club was amazing, I couldn't believe such a place existed."

Sally hugged me closer as we walked.

"Go on Billy."

"Well when the gold star was under my plate I was so swept up in the moment, and Irina had been tampering with me to ensure I was hard as a rock, and watching all the high class half nude ladies in the room, I just had to have release. So I took stage and started fucking 48, I thought the body I was fucking felt so good for me, and when I felt 48's boobs, they really did feel like they were the perfect ones for me. I should have picked the black coat you stripped out of, but you are tanned and shaved, which really mind fucked me. Earlier this evening you were pale all over and furry downstairs. But when the wig came off and I saw it was you I was in hyper mix of emotions, I had been caught out by you as I was fucking 48, not aware you and 48 were the same, so I felt guilty. But I had found you, so I felt elated but you were sucking off Alex. I was so confused. Then when Alex clicked his fingers and you span around and fucked him like an eager slave trying to please her master. So to answer you, no I was so glad it was you on stage, and now can we drop all the games and get back together like before Sally?"

"Ohh Billy, I am so glad you still love me. I promise after tonight, if it goes as well as I hope we can settle down and my itches will have been scratched and we can concentrate on our future together, OK Billy?"

"What the fuck do you mean, if it all goes well, what other plans do you have tonight Sally?" I said angrily, my mind spinning crazily fast.

"Well, I promised Alex that you would give his lovely wife a good seeing to when we get back to the apartment. Would you do that for me please, please Billy, she really wants your young hard Big Boy pounding into her?"

What could I say, I certainly wouldn't mind sticking my cock into a great piece of pussy very soon, I was still horny as fuck from the sights in the dressing room.

"I suppose if it's the last test for tonight I could do that for you if you really, really want Sally."

"Ohh goody, they will all be so happy, I am so excited, what a night, I love you Billy!" Wow, Sally really was excited, so excited just to see me root an older women recycled with the look and feel of a young woman's body, I was sure there would be a catch, but how bad could it be. She already told me she sucked Richard's cock 2 weeks ago, and I just saw her suck and fuck Alex, so maybe she just wanted to see me fucking, it might be her fantasy, how could I deny that to her.

"I will do what you what you want tonight Sally, so we can forge ahead together, but you must tell me what has gone on the last two weeks."

"Of course Billy, I will tell you everything, just give me this night."

"Of course, I love you Sally!"

We had arrived at the apartment and when we opened the door Richard, Monique and Alex were sitting together and were not surprised at all at our entrance. Alex looked freshly showered and was in a bath gown, the other two still in the clothes they wore at the club.

Richard and Monique arose to greet us, Richard hugging Sally and Monique closely hugging me while Alex sat back bemused.

Richard said in his deep voice,

"Come on you two let's take you to the shower and clean you up."

Sally and I just followed like puppies.

He led us into a bathroom I hadn't seen, mirrored walls with a large shower area and 2 shower heads. Monique stripped me naked, slowly caressing all of my body as she did, it was so sensual, before asking me to undress her in a similar way. She was teaching me sensuality and I was a willing student, I was captivated by the way she moved and touched. When I had her bare she left me standing there with a big stiffie and I looked at the mirrors and Richard was teaching Sally the art of erotic touching as well.

Monique came back with a vinyl inflatable mattress all pumped up and a pot of something.

"Lie down Billy, on your front please, Sally watch this."

I was face down when I felt the warm contents on the pot sliming on my back.

"Oh fuck that feels fucking amazing." I blurted out.

The goo was generating a warmth of its own and Monique had just slid her perfect nakedness up and down my back, her breasts massaging the goo in.

"Looks amazing too from this angle!" Said Sally, watching Monique spread legged over me move her body, winking her clit jewellery and her flesh charms at Sally and Richard as she slinked and slimed over me.