Virtually Compromised

Story Info
Virtual sex is just on the cusp.
1.3k words
4.5
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virtually compromised.

Tale of the near future where the quest for virtual sex is close.

To celebrate entry to her university placement cassandra (krissy) had had her uplink chip upgraded to 'full sensory' top of the line vr implant that gave her the full sensory experience on her vr holidays and experiences.

The first week had been wonderful, she could even smell the faint ozone smell in the lecture theatre during virtual lectures, had done some of the classics to relax at the end of the days, jamaican sunset beach, wood smoke and weed as the last rays of sunlight fell upon her, still warming on her face. Breakfast on pacific islands, standing naked beneath a towering pine... The full sensory was wonderful, tastes, smells, the air on her skin, the sounds and sights pumped straight to her brain...

A strange email message caught her attention in her inbox, as a long time vr user krissy always took messages there, 'invite to a new level of vr' peaked her interest and krissy opened the mail without scanning it first (what proved to be her downfall!), the interface glitches for a brief moment and krissy felt butterflies in her stomach for a few seconds...

'You are invited to experience a new development in vr tech, still in development and only available to full sensory users, we are honoured to invite you to join our test program and be one of the first to experience the next level of vr...

Please follow the following link to sync you to our servers :- '

Krissy tapped the link without really considering what 'the next level of vr' might be.

The welcome screen was a little bit rough and ready for a next gen website, but didn't ring alarm bells with krissy, then the 'testing interface' dialogue came up, first it felt like putting on lipstick, that made krissy laugh, then it was like stroking her upper arms, then her upper thighs, krissy gasped, then both nipples were 'tweaked' and both arse cheeks slapped, hard! Krissy yelled just as her clit was stimulated more than she had ever known, krissy shrieked and groaned simultaneously, whilst trying to move away from the stimulation, there was no escape, in spite of her horror at the situation krissy orgasmed more than once before the test ended...

Krissy had passed out and was just regaining consciousness as the 'thank you for your participation in this virtual sex test program, you have passed the required tests and will be notified before each virtual sex session begins, your feedback will not be required as the vr chip has been configured for remote data sharing'

Krissy was mortified, and regaining some mental control had another look at the email, where was the mandatory unsubscribe link... Nothing.

Inspect the link and attempt to visit the top level of the website, but it just doesn't seem to exist!

The next few days were full of slowly diminishing dread, as nothing else happened krissy began to believe it was a prank by someone at the university, the it department was state of the art and notorious for there pranking.

So she started to relax back into her campus life, having barely been out of her room for 6 days, krissy went to the su bar, near the centre of the campus and with lakeside and running track views, it also had a restaurant that was acclaimed, so truly was the centre of campus life. So as such, very busy, queuing for the restaurant was the norm and krissy was in a queue when suddenly she got a message...

'Your first vs session will start in 10, 9, 8...'

As the seconds counted down krissy panicked and tried to find somewhere to run to, all she really managed to do was draw attention to herself so as the countdown ended all eyes were on her as she sighed in relief as all that happened was some caressing of her tits and thighs...

Sighing with relief krissy started to walk away from this very public area, but then it started, strong arms had her by the shoulders and waist, pushing her upper body forward whilst the sensation of her panties being removed was far too real!

Krissy found herself bent over a handrail with her (bad choice as it turned out) short sundress riding up above her puss and her thong panties disappearing from behind as the largest cock-head she had ever imagined pressed at her opening,, a hand applied some lube and the the monster cock started to penetrate her, right there in the centre of the campus, krissy was bright red with both sexual arousal and shame, as the monster penetrated her mind, her body responded and her puss opened to accept the virtual monster...

One of the football team, charlie, watching the show, couldn't help but wonder if his fist could fit in the displayed hole, and moved in to find out...

Once he had his arm up to the elbow in her puss he had decided that he needed to put his cock into another hole...

Krissy had barely noticed the fist up her puss, as the v-cock had all of her attention, then she felt lube being applied to her anus and went to cry out no when she felt a large cock penetrate her mouth as a pair of hands grabbed hold of her head ... Charlie pushed his not insignificant member into kristy's arse just as the virtual monster went into her mouth, there was no denying either, krissy had no voice, and no choice.

At this point the monster in her puss had her very close to orgasm, and the action in her other holes exasperated the situation...

Others had noticed the show, and a few had started getting hard in expectation of some action, any open holes were dutifully filled.

Back at the test centre the virtual pussy and mouth were ready and being used, but were still trying to figure out the virtual anus, but there was all this extra data coming in from krissy, when the penny dropped, since the hack of her implant her visual cortex had been available to them, there was someone behind her...

Krissy was fucked from every angle for several hours while the test was run and run and run...

By the time the test was done, krissy was stark naked and utterly covered in come, as every horny student had a go on her.

It was 2 days before krissy dared show her face outside of her room, the communal showers in the dorm were the first place krissy ventured to, being a progressive college they are for both sexes.

Krissy was so glad to get clean and thought she was free of the test department, so she used the communal showers as it was the quiet time of day. She didn't realise that they could see what she saw, as soon as krissy got naked an alarm went off at the centre, and the next plan was put into action...

We need more data from the subject...

Krissy was just about done washing in the communal area, when suddenly she felt grabbed by the waist and bent over, suddenly no control over limbs or holes, she loudly cried nooo! And instantly regretted it, as she heard a group of guys say 'what was that?' and start to move closer, 'it came from here somewhere...'

Krissy was trying her best not to be too loud, while being fucked in real-time by a huge cock, not successfully, the guys found her bent over flashing red, pussy wide open, no pants, bra barely still on, tongue hanging out...

Within minutes krissy had a cock in every hole, but wasn't sure if it was real or not!!

Can they simulate that much cum?