Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,103 Followers

Laying upon the bed, Etta's heightened desire made her legs scissor back and forth, shifting the covers down, off their bodies. Within Sonny's underwear his cock throbbed, fully erect now. The feel of it fueled her desire . . . her lust. And her fingers dug at it urgently.

Sonny pulled his hand away from her breast and grabbed the bottom of her nighty, lifting it. They broke their kiss. She brought her arms in so he could pull the garment off her and toss it aside. Falling back, she reached out for his hidden cock again. Then as he dropped his mouth over one nipple, swirling his tongue over it and suckling, her other hand locked onto the back of his head, tightly holding him as she arched her back, offering herself to him.

"Ooh God. Ooh yes," she whimpered, the bud's sensitive nerves tingling . . . fanning her fires . . . making them grow.

He suckled on her breast while fondling the other, his attentions fueling her lust and causing her fires to dance excitedly. Her legs scissored more, spreading open as they pushed the covers completely off them. Between her legs her sex grew wetter and wetter, her juices now creating a damp spot in her fresh panties.

Sonny knew she was aroused, and as much as he wanted to take credit for her state, he knew better . . . knew it had to do with other things. But he still didn't know just exactly how aroused she was . . . how horny things had gotten her.

Part of him didn't want to know . . .

But part of him needed to know . . .

The latter won.

Keeping his lips locked atop her nipple, Sonny dropped his hand away to reach downward . . . his fingertips tracing soft trails across her abs, making them quiver.

"Mmm. Ooh," she mewed excitedly as his hand crept further and further down. Her legs shifted . . . spread further open . . . her feet perching on the bed . . . her knees bending . . . her hips rolling gently in anticipation.

His hand slipped inside her panties . . . reached down. At her sex two fingers slipped easily between her lips . . . rubbing at her wet slit. Her level of wetness shocked him. He'd always enjoyed how wet her pussy would get. But she wasn't just wet that night. She was drenched . . . her juices thick and heavy . . . providing plenty of lubrication for his fingers to dip and play in her slit. And he could feel them on the back of his hand too, where they'd seeped into her panties.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her hips rolling in an attempt to make his fingers touch a specific place, her fires growing higher . . . hotter.

Then he got yet another surprise.

Slowly his fingertips slid down through her slit to her opening. She was so hot . . . so ready . . . that one of them simply penetrated her to the first knuckle, her walls parting willingly . . . wantonly.

"Ooh," she panted, her hips jerking slightly with even that minimal incursion.

He cupped her sex . . . set the heal of his palm atop her clit . . . applied gentle pressure to both fingers. Again her sex offered no resistance, her walls parting freely to accept both digits completely.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she gasped, her hips jerking higher.

Rolling his fingers around inside her, he pulled his mouth away from her tit and raised up to gaze down at her. Through the windows moonlight spilled into the room and across the bed to show him his wife as she lay before him. Her hair was splayed out on the pillow her head rested on, her features filled with desire; eyes closed, lips parted as she panted past them. Triangles of untanned flesh washed over her firm breasts, edged by sun-darkened skin. Topped by swollen spires of lust, the lovely mounds rolled ever so gently with her body's motion a she rolled her hips at his penetrating fingers. The passion coursing along her nerves made her abs quiver. Her legs were spread wide, tan lines across her pelvis. Cuffing her sex inside her panties, his hand strained their flimsy material.

"Damn, you're hot," he sighed, pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her fires raging now . . . searing her loins with desire . . . with lust . . . with need. She shoved her hand inside his underwear, her fingers wrapping themselves tightly around his thick cock and tugging urgently.

He seemed to understand as his fingers pumped into her a few more times then quickly vacated her so he could grab the waistband of her panties and jerk them downward. She brought her legs together and lifted her ass. He drew the panties down . . . down . . . down. He had to sit up to pull them all the way down and off her, kicking the covers off the bed at the same time. As he tossed her panties aside her legs fell wide open again and he gazed at her sex.

Holy fuck! His mind groaned.

Etta kept herself neatly trimmed and her light feathering of hairs glistened with her juices. At the center of her untanned pelvis her pussy-mound was swollen with arousal, her lips at its center shiny and bright pink as they flowered open in invitation.

After discovering how wet she was, this shouldn't have really surprise him . . . but it did.

As did her next act.

Laying there, looking up at him looking at her, Etta's fires raged with hunger . . . made her want him terribly . . . made her want his . . . made her need it.

He went to roll toward her, intending to finger her some more while suckling on her tits.

But that wasn't what she wanted.

What she needed.

Reaching up, she grabbed his shoulders and made him lay back. Then she got onto her knees and tore his underwear down off him, releasing his sizable cock. Seeing the rigid member added fuel to her raging fires and she quickly wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, tugging on it hungrily. As she gazed upon it, she saw the head shining with pre-cum, and her mind was filled with an idea . . . her body with a desire. It was odd, this desire. She'd never experienced it before. In fact it was for something that she tried to avoid. She wanted to put her mouth on it . . . wrap her lips around it . . . roll her tongue over its flesh and slather it with attention. She wanted to pump her lips along that rigid shaft of flesh and suck on it deeply. She wanted to feel it brushing along her lips. She wanted to taste it.

Seeing the gleam in her eyes Sonny groaned with anticipation . . . with longing. He enjoyed it when she would let him put his cock in her mouth. Something she did all too infrequently . . . only on special occasions.

And even then reluctantly.

And for only a few minutes at most.

A moment later Etta remembered how wrong that act was . . . how naughty it was . . . how dirty it was, and the desire faded. Releasing his cock, she swung around and got on all fours with her ass in the air, offering herself to him and rolling her hips in invitation. He stared at her ass hovering in the air, neat tan lines running across the middle of her cheeks. Her legs were spread apart, her sex glistening wetly between them, its lips shimmering . . . open . . . waiting. With his lust boiling inside him, Sonny jerked himself up onto his knees behind her. He grabbed her waist and set his cock's tip between her lips. Etta rolled their hips until the tip nestled at her opening, then froze. He pressed forward . . . his cockhead opened her . . . entered her. Then his entire length followed in one . . . single . . . thrust.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, grinding her ass back against his crotch as he filled her.

"Oh damn," he moaned, holding onto her waist as he ground his crotch back against her and reveled in the feeling of her velvety embrace encompassing him. Sonny knew he wasn't hung like a horse, but he also knew he wasn't small. And he could remember only a couple other times when he'd managed to fully penetrate his wife's tight pussy on the first assault, times that had been very . . . extraordinary.

After a minute he pulled back, extracting a portion of himself. Then he pushed the whole thing back into her, stuffing her once more.

"Ooh," she moaned, her head falling forward, her hair swishing.

He pulled back . . . pressed forward . . . pulled back . . . pushed into her, his hips rocking slowly . . . purposely. His crotch grinding against her ass briefly with each forward thrust.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her head rolling back as her muscles twitched with the electricity shooting along her nerves.

"Damn, you feel good, Baby. So good," he sighed as he started to rhythmically pump his cock in and out of her, his thumbs pressing into her taut little asscheeks.

"Ooh yes. Yes," she panted, rocking back and forth in unison with him, making her breasts sway gently beneath her. The rhythmic pumping of his rigid manhood . . . its repeated stuffing of her pussy . . . fanned her fires, making them rage higher . . . hotter. Her head remained back, facing straight ahead, her hair cascading past her shoulders.

If her eyes had been open she would have been staring at one of the windows.

But they weren't . . .

They were closed . . .

And behind her closed lids she was staring at an imagined image . . .

In fact, in her mind she wasn't even in the bedroom . . .

And it wasn't her husband behind her, pumping his cock into her pussy . . .

It was Frank . . .

Her mind traveled back to her earlier thoughts . . . to when Frank had been massaging her and rubbing himself against her ass. The thoughts she'd had then. Thoughts about him pulling her up onto her knees and pulling her clothes down. Thoughts about him putting his cock into her . . . about him fucking her . . . the young man she'd allowed to rub against her. It'd been wrong . . . oh, so wrong. And it would be so much naughtier to let him do this . . . to let him have her. While the others watched . . . watched and waited for their turn.

There on the bed she thought about these things while rocking her body back and forth . . . fucking Sonny's cock with growing abandon. Her fires raging. Her lust roaring.

Sonny didn't know what was going through his wife's mind, and he didn't even know her eyes were closed. He only knew she seemed to be staring at one of the windows. Remembering his earlier vantage point he wondered if someone was standing outside their window now, and if she could see them. Turning his own attention to the glass he looked for a shadow or movement, some indication of an audience. Unlike when he'd played peeping-tom, the room's interior was dark and he was confident that he would be able to spot a figure standing outside the window if there was one. But he didn't see anything. As he continued studying the window his rhythmic thrusting all but stopped.

Whimpering and moaning with primal need, Etta didn't actually notice his rhythm stalling . . . at least not mentally. But her body did. And it was not happy. She dropped onto her forearms and grabbed ahold of the edge of the bed. Using the leverage this provided she began fucking him, driving her pussy on and off his manhood again and again. As his cock stuffed her over and over, she drove herself back harder and faster.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her muscles starting to clench as a powerful orgasm manifested within her loins. "Ooh God, yes. Yes."

Her loud moans drew Sonny's attention away from the window and to her. Looking down he watched her ass roll back and slide forward . . . watched his cock appear then disappear again and again. He saw it shining with her juices, her pussy lips clinging to the thick shaft as she slid forward, then watched them fold inward as she pushed back again. Back and forth she rocked . . . whimpering and moaning as she fucked him.

"That's it, Baby," he moaned, stopping his hips completely and tightening his grip on her waist, his thumbs pressing deeper into her asscheeks.

"Ooh. Ooh," she mewed, still imaging that it was Frank behind her . . . the others watching. Deep inside her the orgasm came racing toward the ledge, making her muscles twitch, her pussy lock around the thick shaft it was fucking.

"Oh yea. You're being so naughty," he groaned. "So naughty."

Why he said that, he didn't know. He never called her that. He usually called her a good girl or praised her beauty. But something about the way she was acting drew it from him. Nor did he know if she liked it, or if her experiencing an orgasm in that moment was just a coincidence.

But that was what happened.

Etta didn't know why he said it either . . . but it was what she wanted to hear.

"Ooh God!" She cried out, the orgasm roaring off the ledge to thunder through her, filling her mind with brilliant skyrockets. High intensity electricity shot along her nerves, making her muscles spasm; clenching . . . relaxing . . . clenching. She jerked back up onto her outstretched arms and her head snapped back, her hair flying, her neck straining. Slamming herself back, she crammed her pussy onto his cock and ground herself against his crotch, her ass twitching through a series of rapid little bunny-hops as her sex squeezed at his manhood. "Ooh God, yes! Yes!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned, yet another word she rarely heard during sex . . . its obscenity adding fuel to her orgasm.

"Ooh! Ooh God!" she whimpered, her voice ricocheting off the walls. As her body continued to writhe and shudder, the force of the orgasm made her head hang slightly and it swayed from side-to-side, her hair fluttering with it.

Behind her, Sonny ground his crotch against her ass, rolling his cock around inside her. Hearing her voice echo off the walls his mind screamed with the idea that their guests could probably hear her.

Then the orgasm slowly began to fade, her muscles growing soft. Mewing weakly, she dropped onto her forearms again, her head coming to rest on the bed. An aftershock made her body shudder.

Sonny gazed down on her . . . at her sweet ass rolling gently against his crotch . . . her shoulders drooping and her hair splayed out. He gazed down and his lust boiled within him. His mind replayed the image of her writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, the sounds of her lustful cries . . . and the possibility of her being heard by the three young men.

"Oh, fuck yea," he groaned, his hands locking onto her waist and holding her still. He pulled his hips back, withdrawing most of his cock from her. Then he drove himself forward, slamming the full length deep into her . . . hard, his crotch slapping against her ass.

"Ooh," she whimpered, his force making her body rock forward, her fires lurch excitedly.

"Oh yes." He pulled back again . . . shot forward . . . pulled back . . . shot forward.

"Ooh." She mewed, his animalistic drive feeding her lust anew . . . making her want it . . . need it.

"Fuck yea. Fuck yea." Holding onto her, he humped himself in and out of her pussy . . . drove his cock deep inside her again and again . . . his rhythm steadily building. In and out his cock pistoned . . . harder . . . faster.

In and out he pumped . . .

His hips shooting forward . . .

His crotch slapping her ass . . .

Her body rocked forward . . .

His hands jerking her back . . .

His hips shooting forward again . . .

His cock driving into her . . .

"Ooh. Ooh God," she whimpered, her lust . . . her need . . . filling her voice.

"So fuckin' naughty," he growled, feeling his climax nearing . . . his cock growing more rigid . . . driving into her harder . . . faster.

"Ooh God!" She cried, the forceful assault raising another orgasm and her muscles starting to clench up again.

In and out he pumped his cock . . . harder . . .

Fucking her . . . faster . . .

Driving his cock into her . . .

Again and again . . .

"Fuck yea, you naughty girl!" He growled as he drove into her one . . . last . . . time. Then he crammed himself as deep into her as possible and ground his crotch against her ass as his cock jerked and twitched inside her . . . spraying his seed.

"Ooh God yes!" She cried, his words mixing with the fucking to send the new orgasm rocketing through her. It wasn't as powerful as the first, but it still filled her mind with skyrockets and made her muscles spasm, her pussy clenching at his shaft. As the waves of ecstasy cascaded through her, her head rolled back, her eyes closed, a series of whimpers slipping past her open lips.

When he finished cumming, his cock stopped twitching. But he remained buried inside her, letting her pussy milk the last drops of his seed from him.

Then her orgasm subsided and her sex loosened its hold. Falling back, he withdrew his softening cock from her and dropped onto his side, his head on his pillow.

Her body tired . . . her muscles drained, Etta remained where she was for a minute, her flesh quivering. Then her muscles slowly gave out and she fell on her side. She lay with her one leg bent under her, the other kicked out. Between them her pussy, with its still swollen and pink lips, spasmed from the rough fucking it'd just received . . . just given, and a drop of his cum slipped from her.

Oh my God! What... What was I doing? She asked herself, recalling her mind's transgressions. What is going on? What is wrong with me?

Where the hell did that come from? He wondered, thinking about her lustfulness.

Feeling ashamed she could not bear to face her husband, so she pulled herself around and up onto her own pillow, facing away from him.

"Sweetie, would you get the covers?" she sighed weakly.

"Yea, sure," he answered.

Retrieving the covers from where they'd fallen at the foot of the bed he pulled them up into place and gently covered her while she kept her eyes closed, unable to look at him. Sonny realized she was avoiding him but decided to just go to sleep and maybe deal with it the next day. He crawled back in the bed on his side and slowly drifted off. Beside him, Etta thought about what the evening had brought . . . what she'd allowed . . . and how it'd affected her.

Eventually she too fell asleep, but it was a restless slumber.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,103 Followers