All Comments on 'Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 02'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yep, thanks

Moving on. Here's your one before I go.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Frank

How long before she calls him Frank?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s hot

The loons from the Society for the Preservation of the Sanctity of Marriage in Porn (SPSMP) will downvote it, but you can ignore them.

“Tropical breezes” is a funny way to describe horniness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap

No score, not worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A complete train wreck

Poorly thought out and badly written.

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
FANTASTIC

Very good writing as well as storyline. Do not listen to the anonymous fools that don't even realize they are being cuckold as they are reading your story. Never seen so many insecure people, if both people agree the sex can liven their sex lives together also. I bet these guys saying it is bad don't know their woman are masturbating to this story. PS you got a 5 FROM ME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just too stupid.

There's nothing erotic or entertaining about stupid people.

Maybe you could try again, but make it more plausible, probable, understandable? The thoughts and actions described are juvenile and inexplicable. Is this some kind of hate work toward conservative Christians? Why? There are plenty of people who claim to be Christians who are as big of sluts and cheating assholes to fill this entire site with stories. I don't really see what their religion has to do with there ignorance, unless that is the connection you want to make. Religious people are stupid?

When are you going to write a similar story, but make it about race instead of religion. It feels like a pathetic attempt at shaming.

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
The massages

The massages are so frickin' erotic. You deserve so much higher marks on your story than these anonymous chicken shits are giving you. Personally I do not think anonymous should be permitted for comments. If too chicken shit then keep comments to yourself. That is a big problem in this country people won't stand up and be identified for their beliefs.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 6 years ago
Five Stars, Cowardly Trollers Suck

Great Story! Excellent writing, much more interesting than a quick teen gangbang tale. Exploring personal boundary expansion and emotional struggle kicks otherwise good porn up a few notches. Like the rest of our lives, our sexual interests and experiences evolve over time.

Fortunately the bad ratings of few gutless trolls will be overwhelmed as the story is more widely read. Keep up the great work.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Very erotic, thanks for a good read. Looking forward to reading part three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Know so many in the industry while working in people’s houses that fuck the wife. Two young painters fucked the college age daughter. They were only a few years older. They doubled teamed her about five times in two weeks . She was a hot blonde and they were Mexican. They said she came right out asking them to fuck her but wasn’t expecting her first time anal or being double teamed. They said she was begging for them to fuck her ass with there Mexican dicks. The family loved there work and said they would hire them for lots of stuff around the house. They were hoping to get the wife being the daughter was headed back to school. I never heard if they did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Small criticism

I appreciate the slow build and tease , but it’s taking just a tad to long . I only say this as I find myself starting to skip a few bits , this to me is a sure sign . Others may disagree .

That said , I am otherwise thouroughly enjoying this .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Best yet

Chapter 2 was far more erotic than Chapter 1. I guess you told us that in the beginning. Duh! I could feel the conflict in both Sonny and Etta. The desire that they both feel, but the fear of what the other will think; how they will react. The way I see it is that so far no one has been hurt, and no one probably will be. Just two people trying to deal with midIife crisis. I think that the fun will be when Etta finds out that Sonny knows, and is okay with what is going on. The sex is Palpable, very erotic, I loved it. A *5 rating from me.

It is interesting how all the negative remarks are from "Anonymous". Since they don't have the stones to identify themselves, their opinions are of little value. They are projecting their own narrow minded views onto the kink of others. I wonder why they are even on this site reading these stories. Some people are just not happy unless they are tearing down someone elses work, or life.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Wasn't got to post again ...

.... Until the end, but I have to agree, the limits and personal conflicts you are exploring here make this even more erotic ~ definitely enjoying the build up to what we know, or think we know, is coming! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This series definitely delivers the goods

5 stars.

WillupbossWillupbossover 3 years ago
Just A Comment

Truly enjoying this series. I just have a small comment that may help you and others when writing about committed Christian people. As a solid Christian myself I can assure you that we Christians have creative sexual imaginations just like everyone else. But even in the height of passion we wouldn’t use the Lords name nearly as often as you portray in your story. Not trying to be holier than thou, or anything like that, but just making a point. We just wouldn’t tend to say “oh god” or “Jesus Christ” Or even, “God damn”. That sort of comment wouldn’t come natural for us. So I encourage authors when writing about committed Christians to come up with other phrases and expressions of excitement that would be more natural for people of faith. Again, I’ve enjoyed your story and hopefully this will be seen as constructive criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous