All Comments on 'Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 03'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FANTASSSTIC..

Worth the 5 stars I gave..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Observation!

There is an old saying:

If we give freedom of speech only to those people who think like us, then we don't have a freedom of speech!

Normally this would be enough comment, but someone called PrevertedMe would need more explanation.

If you don't like negative comments, disable the comments!

Personally I agree with other Anonymous who wrote: Fantastic... with three S, and gave you 5.

I would like to do the same, but Literotica won't let me put minus in front?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story..great flow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but, save this story!

Would not the story of been more exciting if while Sonny was enjoying the flirting, instead of wanting it to ramp up, his greater desire, was to not see his wife or his marriage changed? If they both give in and life goes back to normal then the story can not be believed, if they now keep doing this with these boys or with others then he is just another cuckhold, and she is just another slut in everyway.

I don't know how you can back peddle this story but there is so much more reality like trust issues, the boys parents, the church, not to mention young boys would never, not ever let it stop with this one time, or with just these three boys, as goes the bragging rights, and male competitive and comparable nature of boys, "and normal thinking husbands?" There is so much more reality left, perhaps sacrificed to a guicker, howbeit less realistic, and just more plain, less imaginative, and all to common lacking in most all these stories.

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
Killing it

You are killing knocking it out of the part with this story. Keep up the fantastic work and hope to see her meet with them individually over time and come home and show hubby the results and tell him all the details.

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
To Ananyomus Observation comment

Stand up and be identified if you want to leave comments, BTW say your wife with another man she was enjoying herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Story

It doesn't matter to me what anyone else says, this is the best story I've read on this site. You've done a great job, shouldn't let any of the negativity bother you at all!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Holy Shit!ti

The speed of this story is almost painful, but that is what makes it so hot. I could actually feel the war within Etta, and then finally succumbing to her desires. The patience it took for Frank to get her to give in to her slutty side was incredible. Sonny's was absolutely dumb founded over Etta's display, but empowered by it. The whole affect of this story would not have been so arousing if it had not been so drug out. Incredible story, and again chapter 3 out did chapter 2. Again, it is one of my Favorites. A *5 rating.

jwp6199jwp6199over 5 years ago
Wow Just WOW

Great story..... great build up..... great pacing... a greatly talented writer You have to continue. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great wife story

a great fantasy for me to have about my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous