Visa Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"I'm sorry, Christie," he said. "I knew you were in pain. I'm really sorry."

He stopped as he heard her make a loud snorting sound. Her head was turned away from him and he couldn't see her face.

"Yes, I knew I was hurting you," he continued, "but with Karel speaking in my ear, I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It was like he was controlling my body like a puppet. You must believe me. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Of course I believe you, Oliver, and you are absolutely right about the ear buds and how Lenka was trying to make me hate you. She succeeded for a while. I admit it. And you are also right about Karel adding more money to manipulate me.

"When you pointed that out, I realized how much he wants us to do part three. That's one of the reasons I sent everyone away, so I could talk to you about it."

It was a bald-faced lie. What she was about to say had just occurred to her.

"I'm sure we can get more money out of him. I'm going to go for $15,000. Let me handle it. He'll give in. I'm so sure of it that I promise you if he doesn't, we won't do it.

"Part three gives us a chance to show our parents we are ready to grow up. They'll never know the sacrifice we made to turn our lives around, but we will. The suffering we are going through today will have meaning for us, long after we heal."

He heard her soft, determined voice, but it didn't sway him. He wasn't giving in. He couldn't go through with it. She could speak softly, or scream and yell. He wasn't changing his mind.

"I believe what you just told me," she continued, "but I also believe you're going to do part three anyway. You don't think you can do part three, but you'll find a way to do it like I found a way to do part two. I don't think we can go on together unless we do."

She saw right away that her veiled threat hadn't worked.

"I'm sorry if it has to be that way," Oliver said. "You know how I feel about you. I'll do everything I can to win you back, and someday I hope you'll forgive me."

He tried to sound disappointed, but inside he was overwhelmed with relief.

Christie was silent while Oliver fidgeted. She was thinking again. A minute went by, then another minute. Finally, she spoke again.

"I guess you won't do part three for me, but I think you will do it anyway, and I'll tell you why. I've decided that I've already been hurt and humiliated so badly that there isn't anything worse that could happen to me.

"I've hit the point they were talking about -- my parents and that tough-love guy they hired. I'm at the bottom of the pit, and I'll do what it takes to claw my way out. If you don't honor this commitment, I'm going to tell them the truth about everything we did in Europe, including this.

"I take that back. I will lie to them about why we ran off to Europe. They will naturally think it was my idea and you just went along. I'll lie and say they are right. I'll take full responsibility for leading you astray. I'll even tell them it was my idea to steal the money.

"When I come clean, I'm also going to show them the website and the videos of us in part one and two. We're so well disguised that no one would ever guess it's us, but once I point out the video they'll be able to tell.

"Then I'll tell them a bigger lie. I'll say that making the videos was all my idea and not to blame you because I manipulated and pressured you until you gave in.

"What do you think their reaction will be? What if it was your sister telling this to your parents about herself and her boyfriend?

"I think you know the answer. My parents will believe my lies, but they will still hate you with a passion, not because you did anything, but because you didn't. They'll hate you to hell for not stopping me.

"I don't know what they'll do. I'm sure they'll show your parents the videos. Maybe they'll call your HR person at Touché Ross. They might even show it to the police.

"I'm eighteen, so you can't be prosecuted for a sex crime when I tell them everything was consensual. But the police report and the link to the website with the videos will be in their records forever. It will turn up whenever you apply for a job and someone checks your background.

"You'll probably have to take a job that pays so little they don't bother checking online. I don't think your parents will be much help. If I know them and your sister, they are going to stay as far away from you as possible for a long time.

"All the girls you date - unless they are so stupid they don't Google you - will find the police record and the link to the videos. I wonder what they'll think of you after they see what you did to me in part two? Maybe you'll find some poor girl who likes that kind of sex.

"We've been clean and sober for two weeks now, Oliver, and I want to stay that way. I know I'll need help, and I'll get it.

"We've gone through a lot. I thought our love would last the rest of our lives. Together, I felt we could deal with our boring jobs and find happiness. I know you could be a wonderful father -- just like your dad -- and I wanted to have your children.

"Those feelings had a lot to do with me agreeing to part two. So while I don't have any sympathy for you acting like a wimpy coward right now, I know I'll feel sorry for you one day when you are living out the consequences of your decision.

"I'm confident that with my parents' help, I'll be able to move on and rebuild my life. I know that some day I'll forgive you.

"You're not going to have the support system that I do. Everyone who knows you will shun you. Your life, your first life, will be destroyed.

"When you start your new life, I'm worried that you might turn to drugs again. I won't interfere in your choices or the consequences, except in one way. I'll make my parents hire people to keep an eye on you, and if they report that you may be about to take your life, I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

"As you come to terms with how you'll spend the rest of your life, I'll make sure you at least have a squat to sleep in and enough food so you'll never go hungry. And no matter how piteous a creature you turn into, you'll know that my door will always be open if you want to talk, even after I'm married and have a family.

"As I sit here looking at you, you know what I'm thinking right now?"

She stopped and waited for him to answer.

He was in a daze and didn't realize at first that she wanted him to respond. He shook himself and spoke.

"What did you say?"

"Do you know what I'm thinking?"

"No."

"Twenty-five."

"Twenty-five? What does that mean?"

"I'm thinking twenty-five minutes, only twenty-five minutes of pain and humiliation. I did more than thirty minutes. I know you can handle twenty-five minutes so that we can finish this disgusting phase of our lives the best way possible and start building something better together.

"Right now, maybe you're thinking, 'Yeah, Christie is really upset, but she'll get over it.'

"You might be right, Oliver. Look into my eyes. I don't think I've ever been as determined as I am now. All of a sudden, I don't really care who knows about my video and who sees it. I'm past that. Maybe I even want them to see it so I really know that I've got no other way out, no escape. If you don't do part three with me, I will have to own up to what I've been and what I've done, and then I can move forward.

"So you can take the chance that I'll back down, or you can man up for twenty-five minutes. Nobody's going to kill you or harvest your organs. Is throwing away your life worth avoiding those twenty-five minutes?

"The Oliver I thought I knew would be scared to death, but he'd do it. Did that Oliver never exist? I think he did, and I think he does. And I think he's going to do what's right. What do you say?"

As she spoke, Oliver had became more and more frantic. Even though they were in the open air, he felt like someone was smothering him. His eyes were darting around as if pleading for someone, anyone, to save him from the monster Christie had become. He had trouble breathing. He was squirming in the rusty lawn chair while watching Christie's smiling face and listening to her soft, modulated voice saying terrible things.

When she finished, he put his head down and began crying. He looked up in time to see her quickly wipe a smile of satisfaction off her face and replace it with a look of concern. She knew he would do part three.

"Please be as gentle with me as you can," he said.

"I'm touched, Oliver. You remembered the exact words I said to you before part two."

He gasped and froze.

**************

In the dressing room, Lenka explained a little about part three while putting another receiver into Christie's ear.

"I will be in the video with you and talk to you," she said, "but I will be speaking in Hungarian, so Reka will translate and speak into your ear. Just do what I tell you.

"Act as naturally as you want. You can be surprised, or shocked, or upset, or happy - whatever you feel like. Just don't say a word.

"You may want to ask a question. Try to pantomime the question. I'll probably understand. If not, I'll signal for the crew to stop filming so you can ask your question. Don't say anything until you're sure the cameras are off. We are pretending you're Hungarian. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so," Christie said.

"The first thing that will happen when we go in is we will all sit on a couch. Oliver will already be naked. I will talk to the camera and introduce you and him with fake Hungarian names and tell the camera that you are a young student nurse who is interested in learning how to fist her boyfriend and that I will be teaching you. Then I will turn to you and Oliver, and you will both nod and smile. I hope Oliver will be able to smile. We might have to do several takes.

"Then we will go over to the bed, and Oliver will crawl onto it. It's a little bit high, and you will pretend to help him up. Then you're going to stroke him a little and even give him a few playful tugs on his dick. You're going to lean over and give him a big kiss. When you finish and turn around, we want a big smile on your face.

"After that, all you need to do is follow my instructions. Got it?"

"Yes," Christie said. "It doesn't sound too complicated."

"It will be easy," Lenka said. "I'm sure you're going to fly through it and the two of you will be on your way out of here with your money in less than an hour. I still can't believe how much you got Karel to pay you. Nobody has ever made that much money. He must be sure this video will be something special.

"One more thing. Before we go to the set, I want to ask you to forgive Karel, Reka and me."

Christie looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"What for? You didn't do anything to me."

"Each of us did things or said things. That's one of the things about this job that nobody likes. When I told you all men were scumbags and implied that Oliver was one, too, that wasn't true. He seems to be a nice boy, and you shouldn't blame him for being scared of part three. And Karel didn't offer you extra money out of the goodness of his heart.

"Making you think Oliver was a monster, the extra money -- everything we did was only for one reason -- to get you and Oliver to agree to part three. I hope you won't be too angry that we deceived you."

"Oliver and I both realized what you were doing," Christie said. "But thank you anyway for apologizing. Come here."

Christie pulled the girls to her in a three-way hug. They cried together for a couple of minutes before they broke apart and Christie spoke again.

"I hope someday you both get jobs that pay enough so you don't have to do this anymore, and I hope you also find someone special -- and that he's rich."

All three laughed and had another group hug.

Lenka put the receiver into Christie's ear, and she and Reka led her down the hall to a different room from the one where part two was shot.

The only furniture in this one was a large couch, a couple of small but comfortable looking chairs and what looked like a hospital bed. Hanging from the ceiling were a couple of rings like the kind gymnasts use. Oliver was naked and sitting on the couch.

Christie heard a voice in her ear. It was Reka.

"Can you hear me, Christie?"

"Yes."

"Good. As soon as you sit down next to Oliver, the recording will start. Please don't say a word anymore."

Reka began playing Lenka and translating what Lenka was saying to Christie in Hungarian. Lenka was telling about how Christie was in nursing school and Oliver was her boyfriend. She gave both of them Hungarian names. Christie wanted to learn how to fist Oliver and he was curious, too. Lenka was going to teach her.

Oliver didn't know what Lenka was saying, but it still took five tries until Karel was satisfied with Oliver's smile and nod to Lenka. Even in the fifth take, Christie thought he looked like a mouse about to be swallowed by a snake.

She heard a mechanical sound and looked up to see the rings being lowered from the ceiling. They were just above the bed now and Lenka attached something to each of them while talking to Christie. Oliver stared at them. His nose was twitching like a frightened rabbit.

"These are thick, padded leather sheaths and they go on like gloves," Lenka said. "They can be adjusted in many ways, and they don't cut off circulation. They are actually very comfortable."

She giggled and Christie wondered if Lenka had ever worn them.

Christie mouthed the word "what," and Lenka understood she was asking what the sheaths were used for.

"You'll see," she said. "We want everything to be a surprise for you and your boyfriend."

Oliver was listening to Lenka speaking Hungarian. He didn't realize that Reka was translating everything for Christie. The rings and the leather sheaths hanging from them started rising toward the ceiling again.

Lenka went to the couch where Christie and Oliver were sitting, took each by the hand and pulled them up. She led them to the hospital bed, which was waist high for Oliver. Following the instructions in her ear, Christie pretended to help him by pushing his ass up as he scrambled onto the bed.

Once he got on the bed, she whispered into his ear to lie on his back. She stroked his body and played with his cock for a few minutes and then stood on her toes and leaned over him. She gave him a long kiss with lots of tongue, quickly turned and gave a big smile to the camera.

Lenka had pulled the two chairs to the foot of the bed and motioned for Christie to sit down. The chairs were facing each other but turned slightly toward the bed. Bright spotlights shone on them and in the dark outside of the lighted area, Christie saw a camera behind Lenka aimed at her and another camera between them and further back that was trained at both of them and the foot of the bed.

Lenka pressed the bed's control button and the bed started coming down. It was lowered to the point where Oliver's legs were at the same level as their shoulders while they were seated. Lenka began talking to her again.

"We are lowering your boyfriend to a comfortable level for you," Reka's voice translated in her ear. Lenka stood up and walked around the bed to where Oliver's head was and leaned over him.

"I am putting a little device into his mouth," Reka's voice continued. "It is a thick, soft rubber thing that fills it up. I'm putting this strap around his head to hold it in. Stand up and you can see what I'm doing."

Christie stood up and watched as Lenka finished with the gag, bent down and pulled something from a shelf beneath the mattress. She held up three long bands of thick terrycloth, each with a buckle sewn onto one end. She stretched one over him at his armpits, one over his chest and one at his belly.

She bent down and connected the long straps under him and pulled the buckles tight. He was now trussed with his arms held tight at his sides. The whole procedure took less than a minute.

"He can only move his ass and legs," she explained as she finished. "Sometimes boyfriends lose control of their muscles. We don't want him falling off the bed and hurting himself."

Without being told, Christie walked up to the bed and tested the restraints on Oliver. There was no way he could get free now, and since he was gagged, there was no way he could say anything.

Lenka watched her improvising but didn't stop her.

Christie had wanted to say something to Oliver before they began, but she had been afraid to because she wasn't sure how he'd react. Now there was no danger of him spoiling everything.

She leaned over and kissed him again and then whispered into his ear.

"I love you, Oliver. You are very brave. Please forgive me for what I said before. It was only to make you agree. I would never have done any of it. I wouldn't hurt you like that."

She turned around and smiled at the camera again and saw Lenka sitting in one of the chairs by Oliver's feet motioning Christie to sit down facing her. Before she sat, Christie looked at Oliver lying helplessly on the bed. She was amazed at how quickly Lenka had gagged and restrained him.

"It's not really a gag, dear," Lenka said, as if reading her thoughts, "because we want your boyfriend to be able to breathe comfortably. So there's a big hole in the middle of it with a device that's like a bird whistle. He can easily breathe in and out, and depending on his breathing, the whistle will sound louder or softer, higher or lower. It will be the musical soundtrack of our lesson."

Christie listened and heard some chirps from the direction of Oliver's head. From the rhythm, she figured Oliver must be breathing fast. Gradually the sounds slowed and got deeper, like a warble.

She heard a mechanical sound and looked up to see the rings with the leather sheaths coming down again. As they came close to where the two women were sitting, Lenka stood up and reached for one at a time and quickly put each of Oliver's legs into one of them, even though he was twisting his body and kicking at her.

She pulled at several Velcro straps to make the sheaths tighter around his legs. They weren't pressing into his flesh but were tight enough that his flailing legs couldn't get free. Christie noticed how methodically and smoothly Lenka accomplished this. She must have had a lot of practice.

Still standing, Lenka started talking to her again.

"See how these things come from just above the knee down to mid-calf? They are very comfortable. Now we're going to adjust them. First, we will pull them toward us slowly so Oliver slides down the bed until his butt is hanging over the edge right next to our faces. That's not comfortable for him, but he won't be that way for long."

Christie watched as Lenka worked a remote controlling the rings. After Oliver's ass was dragged off the bed, she made the rings rise and pull his legs straight up, lifting his ass above their heads. Then she made the rings move back along tracks parallel with the bed. This made his legs arc over his body so his feet were above his head.

Then the sheaths were lowered again so they were no longer lifting him, just keeping his legs locked in position. His legs dropped down a little from their own weight but stayed in the arc. Another touch of Lenka's remote, and his legs were pulled wide apart.

"His ass is now at the perfect place for us," Lenka said. "His body is getting comfortable with the position, and he's ready for your lesson."

Christie noticed that Oliver didn't realize he was supposed to be getting comfortable, because he continued to twist his lower body around and swing it from side to side. The bird calls grew louder, faster and higher pitched.

Her face was only a few inches from his butt. Because his legs were splayed so wide, she could see his pucker surrounded by greasy matted hair. She realized it was the lubricant that had leaked out of him. It looked gross.

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers