Visa Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

Lenka pulled a rolling stand to her and pointed to a pan with what looked like five sticks of butter. It wasn't butter but some kind of Hungarian margarine, because the sticks were a bright yellow Day-Glo color.

"First we need to lubricate him," she said.

Christie looked quizzically at Lenka and tried to pantomime. She mouthed the word "Why?"

Lenka tried to understand her but finally gave up and raised her hand.

"Stop the cameras," Karel said. "What's the problem?"

"Nothing," Christie said. "I just don't understand about the butter. I thought Oliver was already lubricated at the same time as me."

"The audience doesn't know that," Lenka said with a smile. "They love to see the girlfriends push the butter into their boyfriends. So we pretend that he's not prepared."

"Oh," Christie said. "I'm sorry."

"No problem," Karel said. "Roll 'em."

Lenka began speaking to her again in Hungarian and Reka translated in her ear.

"This frozen butter is square, so it will be hard to push in. But I'm carving it with my scalpel and tapering it so it looks like a carrot. Be careful. It's a very sharp scalpel."

Christie saw Lenka smile as she looked at her.

"This scalpel is the same one we use when we have to cut a patient's balls off because they are diseased. Why don't you lift up your boyfriend's balls and let me look at them while I do this. Move them to the left, now right. Higher.

"They don't look too healthy. Maybe when we're done, we'll cut them off. What do you think?"

Lenka pretended to sound disappointed as Christie's mouth opened wide. Then she pointed at Christie and laughed heartily. It was a joke. Christie laughed along nervously.

"The first stick of butter is ready. I'm going to start and then you're going to continue. Watch how I push it gently into his little wrinkled asshole."

Christie saw the tapered frozen butter enter Oliver and his violent reaction. Lenka didn't push hard, but it kept going in as the part inside him melted. When the sculpture ended, the full stick of butter stopped only for a second and then continued getting swallowed up inside him.

"Take the next stick of frozen butter and push it against the end of my stick, so that he doesn't close up when mine is all inside," Lenka said. "It should be like one long continuous stick. That's it, like that.

"All right, my butter is in, and it's your turn. Don't push hard. Just wait for the butter to melt and watch your stick go in. We have five sticks of butter just in case, but usually it doesn't take that many."

Christie pushed her butter in and Lenka started pushing another stick behind her. It barely got in before it stopped.

"There's resistance," she said. "That means that some of the frozen butter broke up and moved sideways. That's why he's breathing so hard. But soon the pieces will melt and we can go on.

When Christie was pushing the fourth stick in, there was a squishy sound and bright yellow liquid began oozing out around her frozen butter.

"Stop!" Lenka ordered. "He's full. Your boyfriend's lubed and ready."

As Christie pulled her butter stick away, she saw Oliver's open hole full of yellow butter as it slowly closed.

Lenka pushed the tray with the butter away and told Christie to watch her. She pushed her index finger into Oliver, wiggled it around and then pulled it out and told Christie to do the same. She had Christie pushing in and out slowly with one finger, then two, then three.

Oliver seemed to be holding his breath and not moving a muscle as she worked on him, but when the third finger went in, his body began twisting. He was trying to move his ass away from her, but Lenka told her to just follow it whichever way it moved and keep on going in and out.

When Christie's fourth finger went in, Oliver's whole body shook. His legs began kicking wildly, but the sheaths kept them back over his head. Lenka told Christie to put her thumb behind her four fingers and contract them as much as she could and go in and out as deep as the first knuckle.

"Keep doing that while he's thrashing around," she said. "Once he's exhausted, he'll relax and it will make things easier."

When Oliver's feet stopped kicking, his bird sound was high and staccato because he was panting from his efforts.

"The next time you push into him, don't pull out," Lenka instructed. "Just apply a little more pressure and don't let up. Tell me if your arm gets tired."

Christie applied pressure and waited. Nothing happened. Then she started feeling something around her bunched-up fingers, but still nothing happened.

"Do you feel his ass trying to let you in?" Lenka asked. "His mind doesn't want it, but his body knows you're going in and is trying to work out how to accept you."

It was nearly three minutes before Christie heard a loud sucking sound and felt her hand plunge through the resistance and into Oliver. A loud high whistle came out of his mouth as it happened and yellow liquid squirted out around her hand.

Lenka told her to keep her hand where it was for a minute to let Oliver adjust. She began giggling. Christie looked away from where her hand had just disappeared and up at Lenka. She began giggling, too. They broke into hysterical laughter, and when one tried to stop, the other one continued until they were both laughing again.

Lenka controlled herself first and told Christie to begin applying pressure again. Christie looked at her with a quizzical expression but did what she was told. She saw her wrist slowly glide into Oliver and then her forearm.

"You're doing great," Lenka said. "You aren't going to be a student nurse for long. You learn really fast. Don't worry about hurting your boyfriend. Your hand is small and your arm is very slender. He can handle them."

She giggled again, and once more it broke Christie up, and they were both laughing as they watched Christie's arm go almost to her elbow. Christie was astonished. She stopped laughing and looked at Lenka with wide eyes.

Lenka sat down and said, "You should see the expression on his face and on your face. When you see the video, you'll be amazed."

Lenka chattered on, but Christie tuned out Reka's voice in her ear for a while. Her mind was full of what she was experiencing. What an amazing feeling it was to have her arm buried inside Oliver!

She still felt sharp shooting pains inside her ass with the slightest shift of her feet, but she also felt a stirring between her legs. Was she getting turned on by this? Was it the kinkiness? Was it the feeling of power?"

"Are you there, Christie? Can you hear me?"

Reka had noticed that Christie wasn't paying attention and thought the receiver's batteries might be dead or she was in shock. Christie started to tell her that she was fine, but remembered just in time that she wasn't supposed to talk. She began nodding her head up and down. Lenka nodded back.

"It's time to pull out now," Lenka said. "We're going to go much slower than when we went in. This is where it's easy for someone to get hurt if you're not careful. So pull very gently. That's the way. You are doing great. Keep it up and you'll get a top score for this lesson.

"It's coming out, slowly, slowly. Look at your arm, all yellow. Would you like to lick off the butter?"

This set off another giggling session that took a few minutes to control.

Christie pulled her arm out slowly until her wrist was showing again.

"We're almost there," Lenka said. "Now stop compressing your fingers and make them into a fist and turn the fist sideways. The cameras are in slow-motion mode and we want to see your fist making his asshole as wide as possible. Hold it there a few seconds before pulling all the way out. This is how it will look when you are assisting patients having a baby. We don't want to tear anything, so go very slow."

When her fist came out, it made a loud farting sound, and yellow liquid poured out of the huge hole she opened. The hole slowly closed again. It set off loud fast chirps from Oliver that kept going for a minute, even after Christie's hand was out.

Lenka told her to move her chair around until she was facing Oliver's ass and to lift her arms until she was pointing them straight at him. Christie heard the camera people moving around behind her as she changed position. Lenka took hold of her arms and moved them to where she wanted them as she told Christie to listen closely because this part was tricky.

"But it's fun, too," she added.

Christie followed the instructions to put two fingers of her right hand into Oliver and began moving them in and out. She added two fingers of her left hand, then a third finger of each hand. Olive seemed to handle the six fingers well.

When she put eight fingers in, it was a different story. Oliver began twitching and made loud long bird calls. They were lower this time. If a bird could moan, it would sound like this, she thought.

"Wow!" Lenka said, watching Oliver sliding around on the yellow grease that now covered the lower part of the bed. "He's still got a lot of energy."

Christie was told to stop with her eight fingers inside Oliver and slowly pull her hands apart.

"Easy! Easy!" said Lenka. "Just a little pressure. Do you see anything? I think you opened a little gap."

She stood up and walked over to Oliver's ear and whispered into it in English.

"If you keep moving," she said to him, "this will hurt more because you'll jerk Christie's fingers.

She went back to her chair and sat down and began talking to Christie again.

"He's lying perfectly still now. Keep pulling your left hand away from your right hand, but tuck your thumb between the fingers of your right hand and push all the way in.

Christie couldn't believe how easily her right hand went in to the wrist again. It was filling up the gap she had created by pulling her hands apart. Oliver had one hand and four fingers from the second hand in him now.

She wondered how he could be open that wide without splitting in two. What was he feeling? She had some idea from the loud bird sounds she heard. They were almost continuous now, except when he stopped to take a breath. Lenka began speaking again.

"Is your arm tired yet? No? Good. Now push the left hand all the way in."

Again, her hand went in smoothly. Following instructions, she now pulled her right hand out slowly and then slowly pushed it back in and began pulling her left hand out at the same time. She continued to push one hand in while pulling the other out and gradually picked up speed. This made loud squishy sounds and sent the yellow liquid flying in all directions. She felt some drops land on her face.

She heard Reka's voice in her ear, but her calm voice didn't match the way Lenka was speaking to her. Lenka was so animated and excited she couldn't sit still, and her voice overflowed with enthusiasm.

"Wow! You got that fast. This is hard for most girls, but you are a natural. It looks so great! Are you excited that you have two hands going into your boyfriend at the same time?

"I can see you're getting red in the face, Sister. Do you think you might actually come in your panties while you're doing this? Wouldn't that be naughty! Don't worry. That happens to a lot of my student nurses. It's normal.

"Do you hear his whistles? He has a lot of lung power, but I can tell that he's starting to get winded. We'll check in a few minutes.

"Okay, in and out, in and out. You're coming and going in him at the same time, so he doesn't really know how to respond. He can't adjust, so it's frustrating for him."

As she tormented Oliver, Christie heard his warbling become slower and softer. Lenka got up and walked to his head again and spoke into his ear. Christie watched her and saw her hands reaching out to Oliver's face. She wondered what Lenka was doing to him. Her arms were starting to tire from pushing her hands in and out, and the efforts of the day were beginning to weigh on her. She blinked her eyes to keep her concentration.

Lenka came back and sat down next to her and began speaking.

"I took the device out of his mouth. He promised not to yell anymore, but I don't think he could do it even if he tried. His voice is hoarse and he hardly has any breath. This way we get more natural sounds from him for the last part. Now you can pull your hands out one by one and rest your arms."

When she mentioned a last part, Christie wondered what else could she possibly do to Oliver? She was feeling more tired with every passing moment. It was an effort to even sit up in the chair.

The sound of the bed motor startled her. She looked up to see Oliver's head rising. The back of the bed was moving up and making him sit up. It stopped when he was at a 45-degree angle. She looked at him and looked away with a tear in her eye. He was a mess. His mouth was hanging loose. His eyes were lifeless. At times his body twitched. Maybe he was right. Maybe this really was too much for him.

She felt sorry for him, but she steeled herself and tried to block her pity by thinking about the money and their parents. Only one more part and they would be done.

Lenka wheeled a low platform over to the side of the bed with a small machine on it. The cord of the machine was attached to an electrical extension cord on the floor. Christie saw Lenka flip a switch on the machine. She heard a low hum.

Lenka took a long tube from the machine and lifted it into the air and began waving it around as she spoke.

"You're probably familiar with this breast pump from your work in the maternity ward, Sister. We're going to use it in a different way today. We want to give your boyfriend some pleasure and this will help us. Watch as I put the suction cup on the end of his cock."

Christie watched, but she saw nothing at first. Oliver was soft and limp. She saw the tip of his cock gently pulled into the suction cup and gently released. She had never seen a machine like that before. The cup goes over the nipple, she thought, but Oliver doesn't have a nipple. That gentle sucking is not going to do anything.

In a minute, she saw that she was wrong. The first thing that happened was that Oliver's ass started moving again. She looked up at his face and saw it come to life. It showed confusion and fear. He looked at his cock and the suction cup, but he still couldn't understand what was happening.

His cock began stirring and getting hard. In a few minutes, it was standing straight the way it was when he was really horny. But she looked at his face and saw no pleasure or lust, just bewilderment.

Lenka removed the suction cup and turned the machine off. Gradually Oliver's tool sank down. Then she turned the machine on again and placed the suction cup back on his tip. This time it didn't take as long for him to get hard.

"I'm going to do this a few more times," she explained, "until he's dying to come. Then we'll be ready for the last part."

Christy watched as Lenka dipped her hands into the greasy yellow puddle on the bed and began stroking Oliver and manipulating his balls after she took away the breast pump. He responded a little to her, but he soon became limp again. She went back to the pump. When she turned it off the next time, Oliver's body was thrusting forward as if he were trying to have sex with the suction cup. He gave a little cry when it was taken away.

Lenka started pumping him hard as he thrust his body at her hands and began panting. She quickly took her hands away and he groaned in frustration.

"He's ready now," she said. "I'm going to stay here while you slowly work four fingers from each hand into him. It will be easier this time because he should be looser. Then do the same thing as before until you've got both hands inside him. Just leave them there this time. Meanwhile, I'll be working on him up here with my hands.

It wasn't long before Christie had both hands inserted. She felt Oliver's anal muscles squeezing and releasing them as he responded to Lenka pumping his cock.

She looked up at Oliver's face and watched it grimacing. His distorted mouth was blowing out in quick pants at times. Other times he was sucking for air. He was desperately trying to find a way to deal with the pleasure from Lenka's hands happening at the same time as the pain from Christie's hands stretching his insides.

His voice was soft, and the sounds he was making weren't in any rhythm anymore. They varied from soft screams to short shrieks, to moans to sobs. She realized she was observing him not as Oliver her boyfriend, but as if he were an insect in biology lab.

Lenka began speaking again.

"Keep your hands in him but use your body to move your chair a little to the side, so that you can turn and look at the camera. We want the video to show your face and your hands inside him, and above that will be my hands working his dick, and above that will be his face. We want to get all of that in one frame. Are you ready?"

Christie moved her body to shift her chair. She saw Lenka bend down, take Oliver in her mouth and begin sucking. He thrust wildly into her mouth for a few seconds, but then Lenka lifted her head and smiled at Christie.

Her face was bright red and radiating lust as she went back to work with her hands. Christie was breathing hard watching her. Who's going to come first, she thought, Oliver, Lenka or me? A second later, she knew as she screamed and her body shook. Her hands inside of Oliver jerked, and his scream joined hers.

When Christie calmed down, she saw Lenka was pumping faster. Her breasts were heaving under her uniform, and she was panting as fast as Oliver was. She didn't say anything, but Christie heard Reka's voice in her ear.

"Karel said to tell you that you are a star. We don't usually don't get that kind of orgasm from the girlfriends. You earned a thousand-dollar bonus for that. Now please turn and look at the camera and smile with your hands inside Oliver while Lenka brings herself - I mean - brings Oliver off."

Christie turned to face forward and gave a tired smile. She was so exhausted that she felt like her brain was asleep. She tried hard to smile while the noises behind her grew louder.

They sounded like animal noises, guttural growls, shrieks and heavy panting getting ever more urgent. They were so depraved that she shuddered for a moment. She couldn't even tell who was making what noise. Oliver and Lenka blended in a symphony of pleasure and pain. Their chorus of screams and moans suddenly went up a few decibels and she felt Oliver's body jerking wildly.

At the same time it began to rain. How could it be raining on her? They were inside. She felt the rain falling on her wig, and some fell on her forehead and her arms. She looked at her arms. The rain was thick and white. Reka's voice inside her ear was breathy and high. Did she come, too?

"Karel said to tell you this is the best video we've ever shot. He doesn't know how Lenka did it because she was coming, but she got Oliver to spray high into the air and all around the room like a hose.

"Even though it's his third time today, he had a tremendous amount left. His come is all over our equipment, but Karel doesn't care because the cameraman got it all. He says thank you so much and to give Oliver our thanks, too, when you think it's the right time. Lenka, Karel and I all hope everything turns out well for the two of you."

Christie smiled as she listened to Reka. She thought about herself and Oliver. Would this bring them closer together or would it drive them apart? She had hated him an hour ago, but now she loved him more than ever. And she was proud of him. Would he hate her? The inside of her ass was still in terrible pain. He must be feeling something similar. Could he get over that and love her again?

All the thinking was making her tired. She couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She sank from her chair into a heap on the floor and fell asleep.

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers