Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
The past came to light.
1.2k words
4.32
3.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was sent away to live with another family member after her aunt and uncle came home from work to find Vince and Miranda asleep holding each other naked and cum running from Miranda's freshly fucked pussy.

Vince tried to find his cousin many times with no success. So, he had moved out of his parents' place and out of state to start his own life and try to forget what he lost.

The year is now 2021 and Vince has been on his own for a bit now living in California working and trying to keep a relationship going with none lasting past a few months at a time.

One day Vince walked into a bank to cash his check, a lady walked past him with red hair down her back. He stopped for a second to look at her, but she had already gotten into the car and driven off.

He just shook it off thinking he was seeing things and went into the bank to do what he needed. A week later he walked up to the same bank, and as he held the door open, the same redheaded lady was about to walk by as Vince saw her and called out.

"Miranda?! Is that you?" he asked the lady. She stopped and looked up to see her cousin Vince. She started to cry as she fell into his arms as he had tears in his eyes happy to finally see her. He placed a hand on her cheek and lifted her face to see his.

As he wiped away her tears, he could just smile with tears in his eyes at the fact that he had now found his cousin. Years have passed, and their relationship may have changed in 19 years.

She reached in and kissed him like they were long lost lovers, the same kiss that they gave each other on that day they confessed their taboo love for one another. He just smiled knowing that she still feels the same for him as he did for her.

After a while of a tearful reunion, they went out for a bite to eat to catch up. As they walked into a nice restaurant, she sat across from him all smiles.

But something crossed her mind that she needed to tell him. "Do you regret that day?" she asked, worried about the answer.

"Not one bit. Why do you ask?" he asked confused to why their happy time just turned serious.

"Well, I need to tell you something and I need you to listen for a bit if you can do that for me my love." He smiled with that name she called him, and he just nodded.

"That day we made love, that day you came in me... well later I found out I was pregnant I tried to get word to you but with everything that happened, no one would let me talk to you to tell you the news."

She paused as a smile disappeared from his face as she pulled out a picture of his daughter who is now 18. Vince takes the picture and just smiles with tears in his eyes wishing he knew of his daughter.

He just takes Miranda's hands "Wow, she looks like you did at that age. When can I meet her? "He asked her. All she could was smile back and reply "Well, when can I come back to you?" she replied with a question.

He just stood up and reached over the table to kiss her on her lips with passion. After a minute of a loving kiss, "Here is my address." He paused as he wrote out his address and handed it to her. "You can come by any time. I would love to see you again."

He smiled at her as she quickly shot back "You just wanna see me naked again and have your way with me huh?" she asked with a smile and a light giggle.

"In due time, but for now I just wanna meet our daughter." They enjoyed their lunch and parted ways for the time being as they both went home.

As Miranda got home to their daughter to tell her the news, she walked into their home as Winter was standing naked in the kitchen getting some water.

When she walked out of the kitchen, she walked up to her mother a gave her a loving tongue swapping kiss as she also grabbed her mother's ass. Her mother did not give the reaction that Winter was expecting.

So, she pulled away and looked at her confused. "Ok spill the beans, who is more important than us right now mother?" Miranda just smiled from ear to ear thinking of being held by her cousin again, the man she was deeply in love with and the one who gave her a beautiful young lady.

"Oh, not going to tell me. Well, whoever he is, he must be special because he's got you smiling like a little schoolgirl who just had her crush say hi to her." Miranda walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Honey, can you please come sit with me?" she asked, looking at Winter who was still standing in the kitchen. "Sure mom." Winter said as she lightly ran into the living room with her perky B cups bouncing in the open air.

She ran up to Miranda and sat between her legs as she leaned back on her mother. Miranda rested her back on the arm of the couch holding her daughter and running her right hand up and down Winter's naked body and lightly teasing her nipples.

As her mother was teasing her young body, she let out a light moan after her mother ran her fingers over her nipples and down her belly. Winter was starting to get a wet feeling in her pussy as her mother was teasing her body.

Miranda started to kiss her neck and whispered in her ear. "I found him." She paused as she went back to kissing Winter's neck again.

"Who? Don't tell me you found my father?!" Winter started to feel a surge of happiness as they both smiled and giggled. "Yes, and he is happy to meet you when you are ready."

Miranda said as she slid her hand with her warm palm over Winter's pussy, feeling the wetness of being turned on by her mother, she was able to slide a finger into her daughters welcoming pussy moving it in and out at a slow pace. "Just think of it this way, soon your father will be in between your lips with his hard dick instead of my small finger."

Miranda whispered as she was moving her finger around the entrance of her pussy hole and then sliding it up to her clit using the wetness her daughter was giving off at the thought of her father having her like he had had Miranda.

Winter's hands were under her mother's legs gripping the top of Miranda's legs as her body was taking over and starting to grind against her mother's fingers. With the thought of her father having his way with her was driving her wild as she had a quick orgasm.

Feeling her body shake and removing her mother's hand from her clit as it became too sensitive to the touch at that moment.

Feeling her daughter's body going limp after her powerful orgasm, she placed her arms over her daughter and just smiled as she started humming a song to her.

"In a few days we will see him and go from there. But for now, just rest my angel." Miranda whispered in her daughter's ear as she went back to humming and lightly rocking her.