Visiting a new doctor Pt. 03

Story Info
He undergoes an intense test and then takes it out on her.
1k words
4.22
18.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wait for the doctor had been seemingly endless. After last week's visit, she was eager to continue where they had left off. She had not come like that in a long time and was hoping that today's session would be a pleasant repeat. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the doctor appeared. He looked as handsome as ever, shook her hand, and signaled her to remain seated.

"I am glad you took the time to come in for a joint appointment with your husband. As you know, he is currently undergoing a thorough testing process. After its completion, we will obtain some additional data from the two of you combined. But would you like to see him now?"

She did not understand the question.

"I thought he was undergoing detailed tests?"

"He is but we can have you peak in and take a look. Would you like too? That would also allow me to administer a test on you."

His offer sounded mysterious and a little strange. But there did not seem to be any need to hold back and decline the offer.

"Sure, if that is possible."

"It certainly is."

The doctor stepped over to the large television screen that was located on the wall, flipped a switch and an image appeared. It was the image of her husband being tied to an exam table, nearly passed out from sexual bliss, his cock straining in a cylinder tool, and him pulling on his restraints every time he was pushed to near orgasm. She could hear his moans and groans indicating how incredibly pleasurable and frustrating the treatment was.

"After an hour, we will measure the extent to which he is capable of performing sexually after this intense stimulation."

She was transfixed on the image on the screen. She stepped over to the table to get a closer look. She could feel her pussy responding and herself getting wet from the intense arousal that she was witnessing. The doctor stepped behind her and touched her shoulders.

"I now need to test how quickly you build up arousal yourself when presented with such images."

He pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down. She gasped but was too distracted by the images on the screen to pay attention to the doctor taking his stiff cock out of his pants and rubbing the tip against her pussy lips.

"Just enjoy the show. As I can tell, you are wet enough for me already."

He entered her with one thrust and started fucking her rapidly. He built up a steady rhythm and withdrew nearly completely with every pull back before plunging back into her pussy. The mushroom head of his cock teased her and stimulated her insides. His balls were slapping against her in line with his thrusts.

He was not making any sound. But the room was filled with her husband's moans and desperate pleas for an orgasm. She could feel the doctor's erection working in her pussy but she continued to be too distracted by the action on the screen.

"Urgent call on line 1, urgent call on line 1!"

The intercom interrupted his assault on her pussy. Seemingly displeased, he pulled out and awkwardly tucked away his cock.

"This is very bad timing. But I need to take this call. We will not be able to continue right now but I will send in my assistant to finish the job."

He rushed out of the exam room and left her standing next to the screen, exposed and now wanting more. Within a few moments, one of the doctor's assistants came in, introduced herself, and gave instructions.

"Please sit on the edge of the table and spread your legs."

The assistant's face dove into her pussy and went to work.

The tongue felt incredible. She had been with several partners who were good at oral sex. But this woman was on a different planet altogether. Tongue and lips made out with her pussy, entered and fucked her, and then focused on her clit.

The jolt was immediate. Orgasm crashed over her without warning. She grabbed the young woman's head and ground it into her. Another ... and another climax and she fell back on the table, totally spent. Over the loudspeakers still came the sounds of her husband whimpering and moaning in near-orgasmic bliss.

——————

The sensation on his cock all of a sudden subsided. The cylinder was taken off and put aside.

"We have all the data we need. Now it is time to meet your wife."

The assistant grabbed him by the penis and pulled him like a dog on a leach. They entered the other exam room and he saw his wife leaning against the table. The doctor and three nurses stood on the other side of the room clipboards in hand. The doctor instructed him:

"We are here to record your activities but just ignore us. Just make love to your wife."

He sensed the looks focused on him when he walked over to her. His cock was still stiff and throbbing, dripping with lubrication. Usually, he was solely focused on her needs. But it was his cock that was in charge now.

She smiled at him but he just growled: "Turn around!"

He was like an animal, unable to control himself. With one violent thrust he was inside of her. His erection was on fire and he started fucking her. His urgency and need was unprecedented. There was no paying attention to her, just focusing on reaching climax as soon as possible. He grabbed her hips, rammed himself into her again and erupted.

"Aaaahhh ... ahh... ahhh...Yessss!"

She could feel him hardening inside of her and then felt him flooding her. After a little while, he started going soft and withdrew. His cock looked purple and sore.

"72 seconds. Well, that was not the performance we had hoped for", the doctor said. "We will have to put you on an ambitious training and treatment plan."

She smiled and gently touched her husband's head. She stroked his soft hear gently. This would mean a lot of work for him but she was excited for what this would mean for their sex life.