Visiting Karen in Maine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up slumped down in the seat, facing forward with my erect cock standing tall. What was Karen's idea? Were we going to suck each other off? Karen was kneeling on the driver's seat facing me. "Hold that pose, I'm coming over." She crawled over and straddled me with her knees on either side of my thighs. Her pussy was poised right over my cock. "Okay, I'm going to see if that thick cock will fit into me. Just remember, don't come inside me! Give me a warning and I'll climb off and you can finish in my mouth."

Holy cow, we're going to fuck! Two virgins curing each other at once. Karen lowered her hips and guided my erection to the aiming spot with one hand. She pressed down and I felt the head slip into her. She gasped quietly, then resumed lowering herself onto me. She was very tight, but I slipped full length into her.

We paused a while in this position. Her vagina felt wonderful. The tightness eased up a little as Karen relaxed. Then she slowly raised her hips until my cock was almost out of her. Then she pressed down harder than before. I found I could help by rocking my hips in time with her movements.

We kept this up for a couple of minutes, during which I discovered that I could reach under her shirt and cradle her boobs as they hung right above my chest. I also found I could grab both of her buttocks and hold her pelvis steady while I pumped into her. Karen had her eyes closed and was panting.

And all too soon, I felt my sperm-shipment staging for delivery and I interrupted our pleasure. Karen quickly disengaged, and somehow crouched on the floor in time to suck my cum into her mouth. This time she swallowed it all and came up licking her lips.

"Wow that was wonderful", I said.

"Well for you, maybe. I was just about to cum myself when we had to stop. Too frustrating!".

"Hey, why don't I just go down on you again?" I offered.

"That would be nice, but I think I have a better idea. Do you think that pharmacy we passed is still open? Let's go see. You could buy a pack of rubbers." We drove out of the theater and retraced our route. Lights were on at the pharmacy.

I parked and came out with our prize. Karen pointed the way to her apartment, and we walked up to her unit. "C'mon into the bedroom; I'm dying to try those!" She led the way, stripping off her t-shirt and stepping out of her skirt as she went. I followed her example as quickly as possible and in moments we were on the bed and she was sucking me up hard.

We fumbled a bit with the rubber, and quickly figured out how it unrolled onto my cock. As I was snugging it on, Karen lay down on her back and spread her legs for me. I moved between her legs and she raised her hips up toward me. With no more concerns about it being too thick to penetrate, I sank my cock deep into her, bottoming out against her cervix.

I let myself down onto her. For the first time we were clasped naked together with only the small rubber balloon between us.

Karen wrapped her lower legs around mine and humped against me. I quickly figured out how to plunge in and out in rhythm with her movements without slipping out of her vagina. Since I had come in her mouth only a half hour before, I kept ploughing into her long enough so her eyes rolled back and her breathing became ragged. Then her humping increased and segued into shuddering.

I realized that she was starting to cum and pumped harder and faster. Just as her climax finished mine came on and with a half-dozen thrusts and spurts, I was done.

I collapsed onto her but before long realized that the bulging rubber had better not slip off my shrinking cock, spilling its contents, so I withdrew, and washed my wet parts in the bathroom sink.

That's pretty much the story of my visit to Karen in Maine. We had two more rubbers in the pack, which we used to fuck, first with Karen on top and last of all doggy style, which Karen wanted to try. These last two exercises took a long time to finish and both my cock and Karen's pussy were feeling pretty raw when we called it a day and I drove back to Massachusetts.

And that was the last time we saw each other. Later that summer Karen found another boyfriend and about the same time I was discovering the girls of Vasser, Holyoke and Conn College, as well as the nursing students at the local hospital. But I do hope that Karen's memories of that day in July are as happy and satisfying as mine.

12