Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, yeah. You like my thick dick?"

"Yeah, I love it," I admitted. "Its so big, fuck." I picked up the pace again, wanting nothing more than to keep enjoying the feeling of him in my hand.

"That's right. Your dick's pretty perfect too, bro." He started stroking me in earnest too, adding a little twist as his hand got up near the head.

"Fuck! Fuck that feels good."

"Yeah, I bet you like that," he said in a low voice.

We kept at it like that for about a minute. Each of us looking at the other's cock in our hands. The pressure was getting too much, I started squirming on the couch as he kept stroking. I wanted it all, faster, slower, all of it. I never wanted this moment of us holding each other to end.

I couldn't fucking take it after a short time of us really going at it. Despite myself I let out these higher pitch sighs and moans.

"You got it, that's right. Let it wash over you. Your cock knows what it wants."

"Fuck!" I was losing control of my body. I felt the waves coming up on me, each one more intense than the last.

"Fuck man, no no, I'm going to cum, please."

"Hmmmm," he just moaned, not changing anything about what his hand was doing. I focused more on my hand touching the curves of his cock, up and down, wrapping around the thick middle each time.

"Dude, seriously... Fuck. Fuck fuck, please. Oh god... Please, god. Fuck, FUUUCK!"

The first shot hit my chest.

"Unngh!"

"That's it, good boy."

"Fuuu-uuck," I almost whined it but I was way too far gone to form anything more coherent.

All the other shots hit my belly.

He started stroking himself as the orgasm washed over me, wave after wave.

"Fuck, god, fuuuck," I moaned.

"Yeah dude, that was so fucking hot," he said, jerking himself quickly now.

"Fuck, yeah."

"Dude you're so sexy, I'm going to cum,"

"Yeah, cum for me." I decided to cup his balls as he jerked faster and faster.

"Fuck dude! Yes, GOD, FUCK! Jesus fucking christ—UUNNGH!!" I felt his balls tense up, then fill my hand as he shot straight up in the air. Again and again, his body writhing with each burst.

"Duuuude, fuuuck meee," he cried.

He slumped over, leaning his whole weight onto me, head limp against my shoulder. I could still barely move too. Our legs were still crossed over each other, hands slack by our dicks.

We stayed like that for a while. Breathing.

He eventually looked over at me with a confusing smirk.

"Hahahaha," be began to laugh.

"Hmm?" Why was he laughing?

"Dude. Christ bro, that was so fun, hahaha."

I started laughing too. "Hahah, yeah! Jesus, that felt amazing. Like. Holy shit."

"Was it good for you? I hope it wasn't too weird, cause damn."

"You don't even know."

"It was weird?"

"Jerking off with my step-brother? Yeah a little, man, haha! But I mean. I want to do it again. Like. Now. So."

"Hahahaha! HAHA! Gotcha, haha, nice. Well, damn. Fuck man. I don't even know. I don't know what to say. Other than you're sexy, and that was great."

We kept sitting there for a moment longer.

"Want to hop in the shower with me?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "That'd be nice."

12