All Comments on 'Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother Ch. 04'

by RhysticStudy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc11 months ago

“What else is there to do with an erection? I doubt they play fucking ring-toss.“

Lol, actually that sounds like a good time too 🤭

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Great to see this one back!!! So, now that lovely tease that you built up is over with. Zach and his little bro finally took that first step that this has been leading to and the world has suddenly changed! Wish I'd had someone like Zach in my life when I was that young and awkward. Can't wait to find out just how far this fantastic story is going to take these guys.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

And to Straycatndc, yeah, it is lodes of fun, especially if you've had a few. Just be careful what you use for the ring. The dog's chew ring is way too heavy (instant bone kill). 😮

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

At last some of the sexual tension is released! I’m staying with your story for the duration but I sure hope someone will scream little bro’s given name in ecstasy. Or as part of a directive: “Isaiah go take care of …. , he’s ready.”

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story and I keep returning to it! A new chapter published on my birthday too!? Thank you <3

SgtRicoSgtRico10 months ago

I've enjoyed the story so far and would love to see where it goes. Lots of possibilities here ... Looking forward to the next episode.

bryan10095781bryan100957816 months ago

Great story so far, but episode 4 was great!! Some familiar territory there. There will be more to the story, I trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRhysticStudy@RhysticStudy
Currently writing a series on step-brothers hanging out and being naked together. I try to write situations I would actually like to be in, and that usually requires an emotional connection of some sort. So I don't write straight-to-fucking porn, but instead stories that featu...