All Comments on 'Visiting Orange County Ch. 06'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful 6-chapter story unlike many of your other stories. Sorry that I wasted my time reading it!

ramperampeabout 1 year agoAuthor

I try to write different kind of stories because it would be quite boring to read same kind of stories all the time. Every story or story line can not be exactly for everyone. Someone likes this story and someone else hates it. Thank you for reading all of them anyway.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

I've read the whole 6parts and sorry, but it felt to fake... to much fantasy and no credible buildup... it went from 1 fantasy into another...

ramperampe9 months agoAuthor

Yes, these stories are pure fantasy. If everything would go like real life it would be quite few happenings. Some people have liked them and the others don't. Thank you for reading them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES