Visiting with His Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Old friend visits and they relive the past.
3.6k words
4.6
8.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one of this story told of how I visited my husband, Seth, while he was in the Army in Germany during the first year we were married. As newlyweds, we were really horny for each other and had fucked every day until he was sent overseas. That was fifteen years ago.

When I got to Germany, my husband and his two team-mates, Alex and Philip, took me to a club in the town near the base. My husband had shared some explicit nude photos of me with his friends, so it was like we knew each other. The club we went to was loud and raunchy, full of German bar girls and hookers. Things got out of hand and all three of them fucked me in a booth in the crowded bar; that's right, all three of them, including my husband, stripped me naked and fucked me in a booth with hundreds of people around. A security officer threw us out of the bar, but they weren't done with me. I was fucked in the cab to our hotel and then all three men fucked me in my pussy and my ass in our hotel room. It was the most intense sexual experience I had ever had. I loved it. Seth and I still talk about it when we have sex.

Now, fifteen years later, life had moved on. Seth and I have three kids, live in a nice house in the suburbs. We both have nice jobs. I'm still an elementary teacher. Seth got his college degree and works for a security company. I'm vice-president of the PTA and we have a lot of friends in the neighborhood. Our sex life has slowed down considerably, almost stopped, in fact. We are so busy and then so tired when we get home. The kids are a constant threat to interrupt anything, so the best we can do is a quickie once or twice a month. Come to think of it, we don't even do it that often.

Well, last month, who should show up in town but Alex, Seth's old Army pal. Seth had arranged for us to meet him and an associate for dinner. I was reluctant to go, what with our sordid past. Seth had made reservations at a wonderful, and expensive restaurant; it was Alex's treat.

On our drive to get Alex from his hotel, I asked Seth if he had sent any more nude photos of me to his old friend.

"No. I don't think I could ever top the ones he has."

I blushed. "Please don't embarrass me tonight. I was a complete slut in Germany."

Seth said, "That was years ago. It's just a wonderful memory now."

"I'm a respectable woman now."

"Bullshit!" He had a wicked smile on his face. I was blushing.

We picked up Alex and his associate, a young, dark Cuban man named Carlos. We heard about their business in the Caribbean. Seth was interested in all that, but I just listened politely.

I still felt a tingle in my groin when I saw Alex. He had really lit my fire that night in Germany. One can't help but remember someone with whom you've been intimate. He was obviously focused on me during our ride to dinner and we sat next to each other, the same side of the table, at the restaurant. We had a nice dinner with some excellent wine. I was a bit nervous and drank more than usual, but I was finally relaxed.

When my husband and Carlos went to the men's room, Alex said, "You know, I still remember that night in Germany. You were fantastic."

I was embarrassed, "I'm ashamed of myself for acting like such a slut."

"It was just a one-time thing, just fun, nothing to be ashamed of."

"Maybe not for you."

He laughed and put his hand on my knee. I was wearing a nice skirt, more conservative than I'd worn in Germany. I should've pushed his hand away, but he was very charming and I didn't want to be rude. (That's me, letting some guy feel-me-up rather than hurting his feelings.) He was stroking my leg, above my knee, when my husband returned. He noticed. He and Alex exchanged a glance.

We continued to chat over after-dinner drinks and Alex continued to arouse me. He'd moved his chair closer. My husband was not paying attention; he was focused on Carlos and his get-rich ideas. I decided to let his old friend continue to fondle me. It felt good and I was a little buzzed from the wine. Alex's hand gradually moved higher on my leg. He stroked the bare skin above my stockings, getting closer and closer to my pussy. We were on the back side of the table, so others in the dimly lit restaurant could not see what Alex was doing. I smiled at my husband and nodded down to give him a hint about what was happening under the table.

Alex became bolder and moved his hand higher under my skirt, caressed my inner thigh and was just a few inches from my goodies. I did not stop him from continuing. His fingers brushed against my panties and nudged my labia, searching for the gap where my honey pot was located. His finger found my clit and began to lightly massage it through the soft material of my panties. I sat there, acting casually, drinking my wine, trying to avoid reacting to his fingers on my cunt. We had desert and coffee. I wasn't in a hurry to leave with Alex's hand on my pussy.

Finally, we finished, paid the bill and went to our car for the ride home. Carlos sat in the front seat, with Alex in the backseat with me. I was surprised that my husband had apparently forgotten about his friends fucking me in the backseat back in Germany, or did he forget? While he was talking with Carlos, Alex was caressing my legs. I was wondering how far my husband would let things go, so I didn't stop his old friend from groping me. His fingers danced on my panties which were soaked with my juices. Alex slid a finger under the hem and touched the bare flesh of my vulva. His fingers were dancing on my sensitive features. When he tugged at my panties, I lifted my hips and allowed him to pull my panties down, sliding them over my hips, past my knees and down to my feet. Alex reached down and retrieved them. He put them to his nose and inhaled the scent from my aroused pussy. I let my legs drift apart and he rubbed the silky hair on my bush with the tips of his fingers. All the while, my husband was preoccupied in the front seat. Alex's fingers were exploring my treasures, flicking over my clit, probing the opening to my vagina, teasing me. He slid a finger inside me as the car slowed.

We pulled into the lot of a shopping center. There was a liquor store that was still open. Apparently, we were not through for the evening. We all exited the car in the cool evening air. I was breathing heavily, trying to relax after having been diddled by my husband's friend. My husband asked Alex to go with him into the liquor store. I was alone with Carlos for the first time. We stood beside the car talking. He was a charming man and I liked his Cuban accent. He complimented me on my dress (a line of bullshit). He surprised me, but I didn't resist, when he leaned in and kissed me.

Then Carlos took my hand and we walked, browsing the other stores in the little shopping center. He had his arm around my waist. Most of the shops were closed, but there was a movie theater and he suggested we see what was playing. We went in and Carlos paid for some soapy love story. I texted my husband where we were while Carlos bought popcorn. Now I'm no dummy; I figured Carlos intended to 'play a little' while we were in there, but I thought it was a public place with lots of people, so how much could happen. I was still aroused and Carlos was an interesting man. I liked his kiss and was curious.

Carlos and I sat in a row near the back corner of the theater. The movie was already under way. The theater was not very crowded. There were half-a-dozen folks, all sitting closer to the screen so we had privacy. We settled in and I ate some popcorn and drank from a big soda Carlos had bought. It didn't take him long to get his hand on my leg. He put his hand on my knee and quickly slid up above my stocking. He gently stroked my bare skin, tracing circles on my naked thigh. Alex had removed my panties so there was nothing obstructing Carlos when he moved his hand higher. He touched my pussy with his fingers for the first time, exploring the wet crevasse between my pussy lips. I slid down in the seat to give him better access. His fingers knew where to touch me and I felt myself get even wetter down there. He massaged my clit for a few moments and then he slid a finger inside me. I had just met this guy but still, I shamelessly spread my thighs and gave him full access. My pussy was wet and he was doing a wonderful job with fingers in my vagina with a thumb on my clitoris. I was losing control and letting him have his way.

Carlos still had his hands on my cunt when my husband and Alex found us. They moved into the aisle, with Seth sitting in the row in front of me. Alex slid past me and sat on the other side. I was between the two men with my legs spread open to Carlos's continuing exploration. Alex immediately saw what was going on and began to rub my thigh. Seth was just watching while I was being molested from both sides. Alex unbuttoned my blouse with his other hand. Carlos undid a few buttons too. I leaned forward to give them access to my bra. Alex undid the clasp. The two men pulled the bra off my arms exposing my tits. My nipples quickly hardened in the cool air. Carlos leaned in an took one of my nipples in his mouth while he continued to finger my pussy. Alex was fondling my other breast while his hand maneuvered between my legs. I looked at my husband's face; he looked like he was dazed as he watched his two friends fondled and finger his nearly naked wife. I waved my left hand for him to see my wedding rings. My blouse was pulled back onto my shoulders. My skirt was bunched at my waist. My married cunt was being probed by two men. Carlos's wrist moved back-and-forth, finger-fucking me.

I reached over and found Alex's prick sticking out of his pants. I took it in my hand, then reached the other way found Carlos' big slab of manhood. I've had enough cocks in my time to know that Carlos had a big one. I looked over and saw it in the dim light. I looked around the theater. Nobody was watching us; they were enthralled with the movie.

I bent over and put my head in Carlos' lap. I took the end of his dark prick into my mouth and began to suck him. I hadn't intended to, but by bending away from Alex, I lifted my butt and gave him easy access. He pulled my skirt up over my hips, baring my ass and my pussy. I was wet from the attention I was getting so his hand pushed right into me, that's right, four fingers of his hand were stuffed in my cunt up to his knuckles.

I moved off of Carlos's cock and asked my husband, "Do you want to watch them fuck me?"

This was not an adult theater and it was only a matter of time 'til we were noticed. My husband had enough sense to get us out of there before we got arrested.

"Why don't we take her to your motel and we can all fuck her." My husband said that! Can you believe it?

He was aroused remembering me getting gang-banged and apparently wanted to see it again. I was too hot to quit what we were already doing, but Seth persuaded me to button my blouse and go with them. I hadn't been with another man since that time in Germany, many years before. My inner-slut had awaken and I was eager for sex, whatever my husband wanted me to do.

We drove to the hotel where Carlos and Alex were staying. It was Carlos' turn to be with me in the back seat. Apparently, Alex worked for Carlos, so Carlos was the alpha-dog of the group. I leaned into Carlos and we kissed with open mouths while he pushed three fingers into my hot cunt. When we stopped at a signal, Seth looked into the back seat and could see my naked cunt with his new friend's fingers buried in me. My blouse came open again. The light of passing cars and streetlights played across my naked breasts.

Once in their hotel suite, I went to the bathroom. After peeing, I stripped and came out to find three men, all with hard-ons for 'little-old' me. I pushed Carlos onto his back. I wanted him first, new meat. We removed his pants and his big prick was standing tall in the middle of the bed. I had just the place to put it. I climbed on top of him and hovered over him. I lowered my pussy onto his big prick and felt the tip penetrate my vagina. His prick spread me open; I continued until I was impaled on his thick cock. The thing was way up inside me, farther than any cock had ever been. I rode Carlos methodically, closing my eyes and feeling the tip of his manhood pushing against my cervix.

The next thing I felt was Alex at my back hole. I turned to see him and smiled to encourage what he was about to do. He squirted some lube into my anus; the cool gel rushed up inside my back channel. Then Alex slowly pushed his cock up my ass, familiar territory for him from years ago. I had been ass-fucked, but never been double penetrated like this. The tip of Alex's wonderful cock expanded my sphincter and finally pushed through into my rectum. My asshole gripped his cock like a vise. I groaned as he pushed in farther, then felt the two cocks rubbing on both sides of the membrane that separated my two love holes. The two men proceeded to slide in and out in rhythm, taking my breath away. I closed my eyes and focused on the amazing feeling of having two big dicks inside me.

I had one more hole to fill and my voyeuristic husband was there to accommodate me. His cock bobbed in front of my face. I reached for it with my lips and captured it, pulling him into my mouth. I pushed my head down and felt the tip of his dick broach the back of my mouth and slide into my throat.

My dear husband said, "You've got a cock in all three of your holes. You are 'air-tight'."

I groaned. I couldn't speak with his cock being jammed into my throat. I was immobilized, held in place by three hard cocks. I had read about such things and had fantasized about it. Now, I was experiencing it and it was wonderful, a once in a lifetime experience (well, maybe just once). I had three horny men all fucking me at the same time.

I like it when my husband talks dirty to me. "You're a nasty slut. You have a cock in all three of your holes. Three men, one you've never met before, are fucking you. You were easy. You love it, don't you?"

I murmured, 'Uh huh!" The men were using me. Fucking me for their pleasure. I felt like a piece of meat, a whore for my husband and his friends. It was decadent but it appealed to my most primal instincts. I was a woman and I needed/wanted to be fucked.

I began to shiver and waves of orgasms swept over me. Sweat was pouring off me and my muscles were tensing. The three cocks forcefully pushed into me. I just kept coming and coming. My husband blasted his come into my mouth when he saw Alex tense and shoot into my ass. Then Carlos blew his load deep into my cunt. It was overwhelming; my senses shifted from one load of semen to the next, then the next. Their dicks began to soften and I felt the wash of semen in my cunt, oozing out of my asshole and stimulating the taste-buds in my mouth. The little sperms were swimming in search of something to attach to and found my taste buds. The taste of cum would stay with me until the next day.

My lovers untangled and left me laying there naked, with cum dripping out of all three of my orifices. It was amazing. My head was swimming and I was still recovering my senses when I heard my husband depart. He was leaving me there all night for his friends to fuck. I was to be their fuck-toy. If it was okay with him, I certainly was going to enjoy myself.

I went to the bathroom and returned to bed, still naked. I slipped onto one of the two beds. Then they took turns. Alex revived first. He joined me on the bed and fucked my pussy. He slid his cock into me missionary style, and was soon methodically ramming away. He didn't kiss me, he just fucked me. He came, dismounted and left me spread open for his friend.

Carlos was ready. He rolled me onto my stomach and shoved his big dark cock up my ass. He wanted to take my nether hole after having my mouth and my cunt. He slid his dick into my semen-filled ass. I felt decadent as his prick slid into my ass. He found a good rhythm and pumped away. I laid there, totally submissive while this man, who I had just met, sodomized me. He finished; I sensed his semen filling my ass. His dick slid out of me; my asshole gaped open with another load of semen leaking out of me. I wondered how long it would take for my asshole to recover after being pried open by Carlos's big prick. I fell asleep, naked, with cum in all my holes.

In the morning, I took a shower and came out to fuck them both again. They pushed me onto the bed, on my hands and knees where I sucked Alex's cock while Carlos fucked my pussy from behind. They both had some cum left for me, and I drained the last of it from them. I was a sloppy mess with cum dripping down my legs.

Seth had taken a cab home and left the car for me to drive home when I was done getting fucked by his friends. I got dressed, without my lost underwear, and was getting ready to leave when Alex pushed me against the room door. He wanted me one more time. He lifted my one leg up and stuffed his cock into me again. He kissed me this time, telling me how hot I was and how he often remembered fucking me in Germany years before. I cynically said, "Isn't it nice, we have a common experience to remember."

Alex had no cum left, but his cock jerked, 'dry-coming' inside me. I had no underwear and I was leaking the juices of me and my lovers while walking out of the hotel. I don't know if anyone noticed. I think I was walking a bit differently.

Seth had told the kids that Mommy had gotten up very early to run some errands and would be home soon. When I did get home, close to noon, I stumbled into the house wearing my wrinkled clothes, with a sloppy asshole and cunt.

I confronted my husband. "You asshole, you left me there like I was a cheap whore for your friends to fuck. They fucked me in the cunt and up the ass. I sucked their dicks. They didn't respect me in the morning, they just fucked me again."

He asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

I was trying to act pissed, but I had to be honest, "Damned right I liked it."

"Did they fuck you good?"

"My cunt and my asshole are sore from being fucked all night long. I'm exhausted, but I still have enough left for you."

We sent the kids to play at the neighbor's house and I took my husband to bed and fucked him until we both collapsed from exhaustion. Fortunately, Seth was awake enough to deal with the kids. He told them Mommy had a sore tummy. Yeah right!

As I'm writing this story, I wonder where my husband's other friend from Germany, Philip, is living these days and whether he'd like to come for a visit.

It's been said that hidden inside the persona of every woman is the personality of a wanton slut. I surely have found mine.