Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My knickers. I whispered to him to enjoy the intoxicating smell."

"Ah, yes. Those bluebells eh? So, what's your next move?"

"It would be nice for him if his first time was here wouldn't it?" she mused. "It would be a first for me too. I've never been with a black man."

"Collecting colours, are we?" I asked, thinking that at least there were limited options.

"That's a nice thought. There are lots of shades, and several base colours to choose from."

Shades. Didn't spot that. Even more jogging required. "Would you want to be alone with him or would it be a joint effort like tonight?"

"I'd prefer a joint effort if that's OK with you. If we were alone it could start to feel like 'an affair' to him, and it wouldn't be. He needs to understand this is basic training before he hits the wide world by himself. So, we can play it by ear, but if we ended up in this room, he would need to go back to his own room afterwards. Anyway, I don't think he'll be with us long. We're just an interlude. He's on a business trip, young as he is, to show his sponsors what a fine upstanding young man they've invested in, and what a good idea it would be for them to back this up by putting him through medical school. He'll be off soon, and I have a feeling we'll never see or hear from him again."

I took a moment to digest all this. Jo had given things some thought while I'd been preoccupied with work it seemed. "You could be right. Let's sleep on it. One thing though. You're on the pill, but do you think we should talk about contraception?"

"Let me handle that with him. I think it would be best to let things develop naturally for his first time. I can talk to him about that outside of a naughty setting."

My early jog next day was just unpleasant, which I suppose was an improvement. I left for work feeling relaxed and once at my desk was immediately lost in the myriad issues that needed seeing to. I was home on time and found a note to say they were all at the local park kicking a ball around for a spell. A curry had been ordered and could I please collect it. The table was set, the wine uncorked and breathing, so I went off as instructed. I was just laying out the dishes on the hotplate when everyone piled in and mayhem ensued as we tried so sort out who got what from the barely decipherable codes on the cardboard carton tops. The kids got their favourites and we adults mixed and matched. It was delicious. How could it not be? Then the kids watched TV while we tidied up and slurped wine in the kitchen. Jo and Ruhi had been to the shops for trunks, then the pool and after lunch to the cinema where, said Jo, "He had to endure a tear-jerking chick-flick," as that's all that was on in the matinee showing.

"How was it, Ruhi?" I asked. "Not too bad. A love story with a sad ending. I provided a handkerchief at the appropriate moments."

We returned to the lounge-diner and hoofed the kids away from the TV with "It's nearly bedtime" warnings. "You can go and play upstairs for a while, if you're quiet," said Jo. They bounded off making as much of a racket as possible but soon settled down. "They were playing Monopoly earlier. They're probably at it again, and will string things out as long as they can get away with," she added. "We had a call this morning, while you were at work. You tell him Ruhi."

"It was one of my sponsors up north, near Manchester. Could I travel up there tomorrow as they've had a change of diary commitments? I'm afraid I had to agree so this will be my last night with you. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere here, it's been great, but duty calls."

"That's a shame," I said. "But the night is young. You've not gone yet so let's make the most of this evening. More wine may be in order!" I went off to root out another bottle.

Jo met me in the hallway. "I'll go and get the kids to bed, then you can say goodnight to them and afterwards I'll perhaps change into something a bit more comfortable." She was wearing a different version of the outfit she had worn before, so maybe the cinema had not been such a chore for Ruhi as it might have. Matinees were often almost deserted.

"How did you two get on at the cinema?"

"Very well indeed. We sat in the back. There were only two other couples there, both seemed fully engrossed, and no-one paid any attention to us."

"Hmm. What's your plan?"

"To keep things moving along," she said.

"Fine."

After my goodnights I went downstairs and joined Ruhi who was sitting in his usual spot on the sofa sipping his wine. I rummaged round in a locked draw underneath the TV and selected a VHS video which I slotted in the player. Then I sat opposite Ruhi in the lounger. "Jo will be down soon. It's her turn to sit with you tonight, just like at the cinema."

He smiled. "Thanks. That's kind of you."

I'd turned the sound on the TV down earlier and it burbled away in the background. Jo appeared wearing a robe belted at the waist and sat next to Ruhi. I handed her a glass of wine and topped up Ruhi's and mine.

"Cheers," she said. "Here's to a great future for our guest!"

"Cheers," we responded.

I decided to move things along as requested. "Given that you two have been getting to know each other in the cinema, I thought we might watch a video collection of some older erotic film sequences. The quality isn't wonderful, and the originals were shot in black and white, often on "super 8", which is an amateur camera small frame format which was very popular, and still has a keen following despite the advent of videotape. But they show our parents' generation having fun, and somehow they're more interesting than the modern brightly lit coloured stuff." I changed the TV channel and started the tape. I dimmed the lights - wonderful things these dimmer switches. Great for romantic evenings on special occasions. We sat back to watch in companionable silence.

Jo wriggled in a 'snuggling up to you' way and put her hand on Ruhi's leg which she began gently stroking while the first sequence developed on the screen. With the other hand she slipped the belt on her robe undone and parted her legs so the folds of material fell away. I got a glimpse of what I knew immediately was her baby doll style nightie and very flimsy transparent thong style knickers. Almost no knickers at all really. Of course, Ruhi would just see her bare legs if he glanced down but I felt sure he wouldn't feel inhibited in making a move shortly. The couple on screen had gone through the kissing and tit fondling stage, a spell of cock-sucking and cunnilingus, and the chap was now manoeuvring to slide his cock inside her. The lady was still wearing her "girdle" and stockings, standard attire in those heady days!

As it was, Jo made the first move and turned to kiss Ruhi. He responded enthusiastically and I reckoned he had got some practice in at the cinema while on handkerchief duty. She took his hand and gently moved it inside her robe, which fell away, and under the nightie onto her breast. Ruhi did his stuff and I found myself unbelievably stiff yet again as I watched this unfold. Erotic didn't cover it. The screen became a flickering backdrop to the main action in front of me. After a while she took his hand and pushed it down to her little knickers, easing forward and opening her legs wider to encourage his exploring fingers. She broke off the kiss. He was stroking her through the gauzy material and she was thrusting her hips in time to his caresses.

"Put your hand inside my knickers," she breathed. "Slide your finger down and put it inside me. Yes! Now get it nice and wet and then slide back up and feel for my button."

Ruhi was proving an excellent student. "That's it. Slide it a little higher. Yes! Rub me gently just there. Yes! Just like that. Keep doing that!" She wasn't making it easy for him to stay on target as she bucked her hips wildly, but he was determined to prove he was the right man for the job.

"Faster. Flick my clit faster!" she cried. He did. She screamed and grunted and thrashed about the way she does, clinging to him as she did.

"Enough," she sighed, and gently pulled his hand away to rest on her leg. "You've just given a lady a lovely orgasm," she said. "Now it's her turn to do the same for you. Let's turn the TV off, put the tape away, lock the draw and go upstairs."

"You two go up. I'll tidy things here and join you shortly," I said. She took Ruhi by the hand and off they went. He didn't look like a chap requiring much encouragement.

I tidied up and gave them time for Ruhi to undress and for them both to get settled and better acquainted before I joined them. The lights were dimmed when I crept in and their acquaintanceship was progressing very well. He was lying slightly to one side of her on the bed, she still had her nightie and little knickers on but the wee string had been pulled to one side and he was working on her clit again. She seemed to think this was a very good idea because she was obviously still very horny.

I undressed in the corner and went over and took Jo's free hand. She squeezed mine and whispered to Ruhi, "Slip my knickers off and put that great big cock of yours inside me." She raised her hips as he slid down the inconsequential garment. He moved between her legs and pushed at her cunt with his cock, getting it just right and sliding into her dripping hole with ease. The picture of him impaled in her, still technically half-clad as she was but in next to nothing was amazing. He lay still, a look of surprise and wonder on his face.

"Nice, isn't it?" breathed Jo, who clearly thought it very nice indeed. "Now, move your hips slowly, just like the chap on the TV, so your cock slides in and out, but not right out," she added. He did so. She smiled at him and squeezed my hand some more.

"Go on!" I encouraged. "Give her a good fucking! Push it right in and out!" This got Ruhi going and emptying the tank last night meant he had some staying power, always an issue when you're young and eager.

"Oh yes!" grunted Jo. "Shove that big thing right up me, you naughty boy! Think of doing it with all those sex starved nuns," she cried.

For some reason this flicked a switch in Ruhi's lust filled brain and he went at her like a madman. I thought she would crush my hand she squeezed so hard. Then she pulled it away and wrapped her arms round his back, crazily shoving against his every stroke. They came together as he tried to push his suddenly stiffening cock as far as he could as he squirted her full of his cream. Then they collapsed in a heap.

"Thank you, Ruhi," said Jo breathlessly. "And that's our goodbye gift to you. You deserve it and I hope you have a great life ahead of you."

Unorthodox, I thought, as he still had his substantial semi inside her, but then it dawned on me that this was her way of firmly drawing a line under what had happened.

"Time for bed, everyone," I chipped in. And went off to do my nightly chores so they could disentangle in peace.

As we lay together that night, and after I had helped myself to some sloppy seconds of the most enjoyable kind which Jo seemed very happy to bestow, we talked about the morrow.

"You go to work as normal," she said. "I'll handle the goodbyes and deal with that contraception issue we discussed. We'll get him tickets at the station, I'll make sure he gets on the right London bound train, and he will be in Manchester by teatime."

And that's how it worked. I even went for my morning jog, and vaguely enjoyed it.

We never heard from, about, or saw Ruhi again.

12