Visitor for Playtime

Story Info
Mommy introduces me to a surprise guest.
2.3k words
4.57
13.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLssub
MsLssub
9 Followers

I was in my office working when I heard the garage door open and close. Ms. L was home. Ms. L came in walked straight over put two fingers under my nose and said "breath deep little boy", oh my god how I love the smell of her pussy, Ms. L then tapped her phone against my cage and smiled. As she approached the door to leave, she stopped, looked back and told me to wrap up my day in 15 minutes "we are going to have some playtime, Mommy is very excited about this afternoon". Instantly I could feel my cock begin to grow and press against the metal. I knew to wait for further instructions.

Playtime, I love playtime. What did she have planned? I never know what to expect, I think she likes it that way. I think I probably like it that way too.

After what seemed like more than 15 minutes, Ms. L's very distinct tone made my phone almost jump, my heart raced, playtime at last.

Her text read "Be at my door in 5 minutes, no sooner, no later. When I say 'come', you will open my door and you will slowly crawl to my bedside with your eyes down to the floor and you will keep them there until you are told otherwise." I raced to my room to prep for playtime. I quickly got undressed except for my playtime panties and my cock cage, I put on my collar and cuffs and headed for Ms. L's room. As I approached her door I knew to be on my knees when she allowed me to enter.

The anticipation of seeing her was killing me, what would she be wearing, would she be wearing anything? Would I get unlocked? How would she use me? Would I finally be allowed to have an orgasm?

At last I heard that one beautiful word "Come". I reached up an turned her door knob. I lowered my head and pushed the door open with my head and began to crawl crossing the threshold and into her bedroom. She has taught me that entering her room was a privilege not to be taken lightly.

"Come to Mommy my good little boy." "Mommy has a surprise for us." I continue to crawl to where I knew she would be, where she always stood during this routine. The anticipation was difficult to take as I continued my journey across her floor. I could still feel my cock attempting to swell...and then it happened, I saw her toes and then her feet but to the right...there was a second pair of naked feet...without thinking, my hands cupped my cage, I looked up and said "what the fuck is..." and before I could finish my right cheek was burning from Ms. L's slap to my face. "that is not acceptable behaviour, so many mistakes, you looked up without being told, you spoke without being asked, and you used profanity in front of me. You were also rude to my guest".

I tried to defend myself and began again to speak...again my face received her hand. I dropped my head and looked at her guest's feet.

"There will be consequences for your actions today and I should punish you right now, but you will not ruin my playdate. Now my little bitch...eyes up. This is Richard. He and I are going to play and you have a choice. Your first option, I can unlock your little penis". She then pointed to a stool at the end of the bed which was new. "you can sit on that stool and masturbate and ejaculate as many times as you like while you watch my playdate. You may not speak or interrupt just watch. The second option, you won't be unlocked, you can take the stool outside my door and wait until we are finished. All you will be able to do is listen. So, what will it be, what is your choice?"

The choice was easy. I hadn't' been permitted to have an enjoyable orgasm for almost two weeks and now I was given the chance to have as many as I want while watching Ms. L get fucked and licked and god knows what else. Without thinking I almost yelled "Option one" I could see she wasn't pleased. I tried again "Option one please Mommy." Her stern look turned to a pleased smile. I had most likely prevented a third slap to my face.

"Good" she said.

Wait, I thought, this was too easy, specially after displeasing her earlier. I started to regret my decision, here was this man, a complete stranger, listening as I addressed her as 'Mommy", seeing me naked except for my cage and panties, about to watch as my "Mommy" unlocked my cock, about to witness me masturbating while he fucks my wife. I sensed I had made a big mistake...and then my suspicion was confirmed. She laughed and then said "oh but there is a condition to option one." My heard sunk, my balls tightened.

From behind her back Ms. L brought out a stopwatch and dangled it in front of me. "You my little baby boy have five minutes to complete a task. "Using your mouth and hands you have five minutes to make Richard cum" I started to protest until she raised her finger and said "Be careful". And with that I heard the click of the stopwatch, time had begun. Fuck, fight or flight, my heart raced. I was incredibly torn on what to do. I desperately wanted to sit a masturbate and to finally an orgasm, but on the other hand, sucking another man's cock while she watched. I thought to myself, she's kidding...I can't possibly do what she's asking. Then she said "there is the stool and there is the door".

And with that I did something I never thought I would ever do, I crawled over to Richard and reached out for his cock but right before I made contact with his growing cock I heard the click of the stopwatch again. "Before you begin, I will give you one chance to ask Richard nicely if you may suck his cock, if I am satisfied with your effort I will restart the clock to five minutes, if not you only have 4 minutes and 8 seconds left."

Could this get any more humiliating I thought to myself. I debated screwing it up on purpose so there would be less time with another man's cock in my mouth, but maybe I would need the lost 22 seconds. I so needed to be unlocked and cum. All of the sudden I heard myself say "Richard, Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

Ms. L smiled but didn't reset the timer to 5 minutes. "Ready baby boy?" I just nodded. I heard her start the timer and I reached up and took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it just like I used to stroke my own. His cock began to get stiff in my hand and I knew it was now or never, I leaned forward, closed my eyes and took his now fully erect cock into my mouth. I began sucking and stroking. I heard Ms. L moan. "oh my baby boy, you are such a good little boy, you're making Mommy very happy, I am getting very wet."

"little boy, if you actually manage to get Richard off and he does cum, you are to swallow his entire load...do you hear me?" I nodded slightly. My thoughts were swirling and so conflicting, on one hand I desperately wanted him to hurry up and cum and on the other hand I wasn't sure I would be able to stand having him ejaculate into my mouth. I could hear them kissing and looked up to confirm, yes they were deep in a kiss and he had his finger in Ms. L's pussy, I could tell she was extremely turned on. I was completely humiliated, I think she was enjoying putting me in this space.

"Two minutes left" Ms. L whispered. Fuck I thought, please cum Richard. Then I lost all hope, I heard her say "Richard, if you don't cum I might let you fuck my tight little ass, would you like that?" "Fuck yes" was all he said. "...well my little cocksucker, are you enjoying Richards big cock? I know I am going to enjoy it after you finish your task."

"30 seconds left....Richard do not cum." She said.

I caught myself looking up at Richard hoping I could see that he was about to blow his load into my waiting mouth. I heard Ms. L count down... "20, 15, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 ,2 , 1, Times up baby boy. I released my hand from his cock and pulled my mouth off of him. I had failed.

"What are you doing?" Ms. L said sternly. Keep going, you haven't finished the task. The task was to make Richard cum. The reward was to make him cum with in 5 minutes. Keep going, we both know how much you hate it when I deny you an orgasm.

I knew arguing was futile so I returned to my task while Ms. L had her fun. I decided, Fuck it and I was going to complete this as soon as possible, I started jacking him off quickly and sucking the head of his cock, each time I stroked, I added more spit to make it nice and wet. I even massaged his balls with my other hand. I heard him moan and his breathing increased. Then came the sign that I have felt many times, I thought of pulling away and running for the door....to late...I could feel that he was about to explode...

After Ms. L was satisfied that I had swallowed the entirety of his huge load I released his cock and sat back on my heels. Ms. L walked over and stroked my hair and said "Good boy, good baby boy, you made Mommy very happy, now come with me." She led me over to the bed where Richard was now lying down. "That made Mommy very horny and she now wants to have his big cock in my pussy, I need Richard to Fuck me for a while but there is a problem, he is no longer as hard as I want. Be a good little cocksucker and fix the problem for Mommy". As I returned my mouth and hands to Richards cock I heard Ms. L laugh and say "the ironic thing, you only missed by about 30 seconds. Maybe next time you will get straight to the task." My cock moved inside my cage, how was it possible I was aroused by all this.

Richards cock once again began to grow and I knew my job would be over soon. After a few more humiliating moments Ms. L tapped me on the shoulder "That will do nicely, good boy." Ms. L then motioned to the stool and the door and I knew what to do. I quickly grabbed the stool, walked out of the room and closed the door. I placed the stool beside the door and sat waiting for further instructions. I couldn't stop thinking of what had just happened. I looked down at my cage and began to feel pissed off, I could be in there right now jerking off and cuming as many times as I could while I watched my beautiful, sexy, sexual woman fucking Richard. I caught myself thinking what about what Ms. L said about "next time". If there was ever a next time, I was definitely going to make him cum with in the 5 minutes.

The sounds that came from her bed were obvious and familiar, every emotion went through my mind, excitement, jealousy, eroticism, regret, disappointment but mostly submissiveness. After what seemed like more than an hour I heard "come".

Maybe she felt bad and was going to let me watch. I opened the door and crawled toward the bed. They were both lying on the bed naked, sweaty and content. Ms. L motioned for me to come the bedside. Kneeling beside the bed waiting, Ms. L finally broke the silence "Richard and his big cock have made quite the mess...you will clean up this mess." Ms. L then had me lay on the bed on my back, straddling my face with her now swollen and red pussy "be a good little boy and lick me clean", as I began to lick I could definitely taste a mixture of Ms. L and Richard. "Go ahead, fuck my pussy with your tongue...we don't want to leave any mess now do we." She then started to play with my cage...my cage felt like it was going to break in two. Just then, with my tongue deep in her pussy I felt her push and a large stream of his cum slid into my mouth. I gagged a little and she slapped my cage "Was there lots for you to enjoy?" I moaned yes. She then got off me and laid beside Richard.... "Be a good little slut and clean Richard up as well, it's the polite thing to do."

I was once again dismissed. I left the room, got dressed and went downstairs to my office. I heard them coming down the stairs, please please don't come in here I thought. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and then close. I sat at my desk contemplating what had happened.

Finally after almost an hour I heard my door open and there was Ms. L. She walked over stroked my head and said "You have made Mommy very happy, you were a very good little boy today." "You must be ok with my playdate and our playtime since I don't recall hearing anything about a 'Pineapple'." "Yes Mommy... I am very okay. Thank you."

Two weeks had passed since that day. I was again sitting at my desk when I heard the front door open...it was definitely Richards voice.....To be continued.

MsLssub
MsLssub
9 Followers