Visitors From Out Of Town, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't slow. In fact, his pace increased. He actually tightened his grip around me and lifted me into his arms. My one leg on his shoulder while the other dangled over his hip. He bounced me on his cock, literally slamming me down onto him over and over.

Finally, he stopped and lifted me off him and dropped me to the ground. My legs were too weak to hold me up and I fell to my knees. "I need to catch my breath" he stated calmly.

After a minute or two he looked at me sheepishly before speaking quietly, "I'm sorry". He wouldn't make eye contact. I figured he'd had just enough time to reflect on the situation and realized how far he'd gone and was worried.

"It's okay James. I mean, it's not okay but I understand. You're hurt and tried to hurt me back the way you knew how but you need to be careful. That shit will get you put in jail."

James nodded as though scolded by his mother.

"Now why don't we get in the back?" I suggested.

James looked at me. I stood and opened the rear side door and climbed in, pulling him with me. I pushed him so that he was sitting on the seat, then I straddled him, pinning his cock between us. My skirt was still on so I unzipped the side and lifted it off. I reached into the front to find my bag and grab some gum, my breath needed help after puking. Once I felt better I kissed him again and he reciprocated passionately. I started to grind against him and he moaned quietly. I had to put one of my feet on the cushion to lift myself high enough over him, then I instructed him "put it in me baby". He grabbed his shaft and guided it to me. I immediately slid down onto him, moaning loudly. I needed an orgasm badly. He'd had his fun, it was my turn. I held his face in my hands and kissed him as I fucked him.

"Yes James! Yes baby! Fuck me! Oh God, your cock is so fucking big!" I felt it coming on, from deep inside I was about to burst. "Fuck James, I'm going to cum baby, fuck me with that big cock! You're breaking me in half!" He started to thrust up hard as I felt it start. My body shook so hard that I lost complete control. I couldn't kiss, I couldn't hold him, I couldn't fuck him, I just shook violently while I was impaled on that beast. I couldn't even see straight. I think I screamed but I'm not even sure. Finally I started to regain my composure.

"You okay?" James asked.

"Oh yes. I'm better than okay." I replied. "Now it's your turn. I want you to use my pussy baby. I want you to fuck it and cum as deep as you can inside me. You can be as rough as you want but I want that fucking cum inside."

"Get on your knees" he ordered. I slowly lifted myself off his cock and got onto my knees beside him. "No, this isn't going to work this way. Come with me."

He opened the door and got out again, reaching back to take my hand. I followed him out of the truck. We went around the back and he opened the rear hatch. He kissed me again, then spun me around with my back to him and ordered, "Bend over the back". I did, and wiggled my ass at him. "Mmmm, I can't wait" he mumbled before stepping forward. I spread my legs wide for him as he found my hole again.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me, James. Fuck my little pussy." I encouraged.

James didn't waste any time. He grabbed my hips again and started to fuck me hard. Once again, he was lifting me off the ground with his cock so I reached my legs back and wrapped them around him to help pull him in. I was in the air, suspended like Supergirl flying through the sky. "You like that Erin? You like being fucked by my cock?"

"Yes baby! It hurts but it feels so good. Nobody has a bigger cock! You're breaking me in half. I won't even feel Tom after this weekend". I was stroking his ego but it was all true at the same time.

"Fuck Erin. I'm going to cum baby. Oh fuck. Jesus! Fuck! Fuuuck!" he cried out. He slammed into me and I felt his cock jumping inside me. I pulled him hard with my legs. I felt the familiar burning deep inside as his cum started to shoot into me. His entire body was shaking and his orgasm didn't seem to stop. He must have been cumming for at least 30 seconds if not more.

After what seemed like minutes, he stopped shaking and eased his grip on my hips. I released him also and slowly lowered my feet to the ground. He slid out of me slowly. His cum started to run down my legs. I looked down to see it. There was literally a line of it down the insides of both legs all the way to the ground.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"Partially, yes and you know why. I don't think we need to talk about it though, do you?" I scolded.

James shook his head.

"So we're clear about all this, it has always been about sex. You're less than half my age and I'm married."

"I know. I don't know what I was thinking. It's just that no one has ever been able to fuck me like you and I guess I got confused." At least he was honest.

We started to pick up our clothing from the various areas it had ended up in.

"It's okay James. I don't think this needs to be discussed further. What happened happened. But if you ever try that shit again, you'll regret it." I clarified.

James nodded in agreement.

We got into the truck. I had on only my skirt and dug around to find and put on my bra. My shirt was beyond salvage.

James started the truck and shortly we were home. Upon seeing me, hubby asked if I was okay and I nodded "yes, but I'm exhausted. This stud is insatiable." I replied, slapping James on the ass. I saw a look of relief cross James' face. Hubby smiled. "You're going to have to fill me in soon" he said, I nodded my agreement.

"I think that because James leaves tomorrow morning, it would be appropriate for him to sleep with me in our bed one more night, is that okay?" I asked.

"As long as I get all the details" Tom replied. I assured him that he would, then kissed him.

"I need a shower. You?" I asked James. He nodded and followed me.

We both got in and cleaned up without a word, then dried and headed to bed.

Once we were in the bed and covered up I leaned over for a kiss again and James reciprocated. "James, I think you owe me one, wouldn't you agree?" He nodded.

I sat up and lowered the covers, then I climbed over his waist but I did not mount him. Instead, I moved upward, crawling along his body until my pussy hovered inches from his mouth. "It's my turn to use your mouth" I said. He nodded again. "Stick out your tongue" I ordered. He did and I lowered my clit to his tongue and started to slide up and down along the tip of his tongue. "That's it, lick it" I now demanded.

I sat there hovering above his mouth as his tongue started to dance along my opening. He was learning but wasn't good yet and I felt I was owed a bit so I lowered myself to his mouth and started to fuck his face. I grabbed his hair and ground on his mouth. It felt great taking control finally despite the fact that I'm usually subservient. He kept gasping for air until I finally decided to give him a reprive. Without a word I spun myself around and straddled him again, lowering my hole to his mouth and started to grind again. I reached forward and grabbed his cock. It was surprisingly soft but still large. I knew he was all about dominance and it seemed he wasn't hard unless he was in control. I started to stroke him regardless, before lowering my mouth to the end. I licked him up and down and stopped grinding his mouth. It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying it, I just became focussed on his cock again and found it too hard to do both well.

His cock started to become engorged again. I licked and sucked and felt it growing more in my mouth until he was mostly hard, then I got off him and laid down next to him.

"James, I want you to make love to me. Not fucking, love making but be clear, this is still all about sex."

He smiled and nodded, then climbed up onto me. I spread my legs and reached down to guide him in one more time. He slid in easily again and kissed me, then stopped, "I'm really sorry again about earlier" he started.

I cut him off, "like I said, I don't think this needs to be discussed further." I kissed him again and he did the same back. I wrapped my tired legs around him and encouraged him, "yes baby, I fucking love that big cock. Put a baby in me James. Cum in me James."

He paused, then looked at me with a look of concern, "You're on the pill, right?" he asked.

"No James, I'm not, nor have I ever been." I replied. He jumped up, pulling out all at once.

"What the fuck? You're not on birth control? You're going to get pregnant!" he exclaimed.

I giggled. "It's okay James. I wasn't on it last time either and you've been fucking me non-stop. If I'm going to get pregnant it's already too late but I'm going to take the morning after pill like last time. Don't worry, you're safe. I just said the baby thing because it felt so taboo."

He looked relieved. "So you won't get pregnant?" he asked again. I shook my head, "no, but it's fun to be taboo and talk that way, don't you think?"

He contemplated for a moment, then got back between my legs. He got onto his knees, pushing my legs apart and then started to stroke his cock. He held the tip right above my clit and glided his hand up and down his length. He started to squeeze precum out of the end, "see my cum Erin?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm going to put a whole lot more inside you again", then he guided himself to my pussy again and pushed in, laying on me.

Again, I wrapped my legs around him, "yes James. Fuck me honey. I want your cum. I want your young sperm in me."

"Yeah. Yeah Erin. I'm going to give you a baby. I'm going to make you pregnant and there's nothing you can do about it". He seemed to find new pleasure in this kink.

"No James. No. I can't. Please don't get me pregnant." I pleaded, playing along with this game.

"I'm going to, and it's not my problem. You and your husband can deal with it. You should have thought of it before you started to fuck me."

He was fucking me fast now. His balls were slapping against my ass again. He ran his hands up my sides to my arms, then raised them both above my head, holding them there.

I pretended to protest again, "no James, don't cum inside me. Please no!"

His pace increased and he started to moan.

"No, please. I'm too old to have a baby. Please pull out!"

"No fucking way!" he sped up more. "Oh fuck Erin. I'm going to give you a baby. Oh fuck. Fuck! Take it. Take it. Fuck! I'm cumming!" Once again, I felt that incredible load being deposited deep inside me. I kissed him hard. I'd only been joking about a baby but for a fleeting second, I was wondering if I might want one again, then dismissed the thought.

James stayed there on top of me kissing me. His cock softened and slid from me. His semen was running down my ass onto the mattress and he rolled off me and kissed me once more. Within moments we were both sound asleep.

I woke to feel James' cock grinding against my ass. I was exhausted and in no mood for sex. "James, I can't. I'm just too tired."

"Please Erin. I'm leaving soon and just need you one more time before I go." The look in his eyes was too much. He was pleading.

"You have to be quick James. I'm too tired."

He smiled, then pushed me onto my stomach and straddled me.

"Ass or pussy?" he asked.

"Pussy please." I spread my legs for him.

I reached under and spread my lips for him as he found me and entered me. I was very tender from the last 2 days of constant fucking. I'd honestly lost track of how many times this stud had fucked me but it was easily in excess of 10 times and he'd cum at least a few times more than that using my mouth. His stamina was truly amazing.

He laid on top of me and started to fuck me as he kissed my neck and then whispered in my ear. "I'm going to give you more sperm Erin. I'm going to make sure you're broken and pregnant before I leave".

I got a shiver up my back. "Yes James, give it to me hun. I want it again." I encouraged.

He didn't take long this time. Within a minute or so of starting to fuck me he groaned into my ear and his body shook. Feeling that fat cock stretching me as it started to pump was one of the most incredible feelings I've ever had. I nearly came again and would have if he'd lasted another minute but I was okay with it this way. He kissed my neck once more and pulled out, then left the room. I fell asleep again.

When I woke it was the afternoon. James had left for home, but hubby handed me a note from him.

"I'll never forget this weekend. Thank you for everything. Xo"

I kissed hubby, then asked him to make love to me.

12