Viva Las Vegas: Megan and Tina

Story Info
A playful MFF romp at a group get-together.
1.9k words
4.25
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big get-together at the hotel in Vegas was a hit. So many people from the webboard made it out and so much fun and laughter was had. A few people who met for the first time paired off and mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) disappeared back to their hotel rooms. As predicted, it was a fun and horny good time. Drinks were had, and body parts were flashed.

Megan and I made our way into our room, already kissing and groping feverishly. We decided to share a room and be each other's date for the get together. It was our very first time meeting in person after 10 years of talking, texting, and playing. Endless nudes. More than several vids. We'd have already seen every inch of each other. It was day two and we had already spent a good deal of day one fucking ourselves senseless. All over the room. Everyone of our favorite positions. The vision of her asscheeks bouncing against me as I fucked her deep from behind in front of the mirror was already seared into my brain for life. The concept of "taking it slow" was out the window as we had good, uninhibited memories to make and lost time to make up for.

Our clothes were already off again as we collapsed onto the bed. She moved her way down to my cock, which was already standing straight up, ready for her mouth. Her lips closed around me as she gently gripped the base. Her soft, wet tongue circled my head, making me moan, before she took me further into her mouth, making her cheeks pucker, and then back out again. She repeated this and kept a rhythm going. She knew how to give an expert blowjob, only this time instead of watching her blow her favorite dildo, like in her videos, it was on me. I was in heaven. It wasn't too slow, it wasn't too fast. It was just enough to let me feel the sensation.

"Just like that baby," I said encouragingly between breaths as she pumped away at my cock. She responded with a smile and a moan with her lips wrapped around me.

After about a minute of Megan masterfully sucking my cock we heard the vibration of one of our phones going off.

Megan momentarily released me from her mouth. "That's my phone. Whoever it is they can wait."

I laughed. "It won't hurt my feelings if you can multitask."

Her hand took over, stroking me firmly up and down as she reached for her purse and checked her phone.

"Ohhhh, it's Tina," she said knowingly wiggling her eyebrows up at me. We both adored her and in the past have talked about how sexy she was. We met her for the first time in person yesterday and had so much fun talking and laughing. "She's down at the bar. She said her date texted her and ended things. Awww."

She made a sad face before she kept reading and her eyes perked up again. Her hand still on my cock. Wow, she really CAN multitask.

"Oh, uh, she asked what we're up to. I have a super naughty idea to cheer her up. Want to take a pic?"

"I was actually just about to ask you."

"Good. That's a yes. We've all seen each other already anyway. And maybe we can take more later too."

She held out her phone with my cock in her hand. She leaned down to give the tip a lick as she snapped the picture and sent it. The sight of Megan snapping a souvenir photo of us together really turned me on. And the thought of taking more pics, and maybe even some video was just so exciting.

Megan went back to sucking me. Before long she got a response. Megan picked up the phone again. She popped me out of her mouth saying. "Oh fuck, she just said she's on her way up. With a devil face emoji."

We looked at each other a little wide-eyed and quizzically as if to say "Are you cool with this?" We both then laughed and nodded indicating we were both indeed cool with potentially having a three way with our friend.

There was a knock on the door and we both sat up to greet Tina. Neither of us bothering with clothes. Megan got up to open the door and let Tina enter. Tina looked around with a smirk and took in the scene. I realized that there was no "potentially" about having a threeway. It was actively starting right now.

She dropped her bag, stepped towards the bed as Megan stood up to close the distance between them, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I read the vibe and I got on the other side of her to kiss the other cheek. I felt the blood completely rush to my already hard cock.

Tina first kissed Megan on the lips, softly and with her mouth open just a little, before turning to me. We kissed in the same way and with a little tongue, letting her feel the variety between how both me and Megan kissed. The energy in the room was pure electricity and lust.

"Well," said Tina, "I'm definitely over dressed." Megan and I took the hint and helped her unzip her dress and unhook her bra, letting her plentiful breasts bounce free. We both noticed Tina had no panties.

"Yeah, no panties," she said with a smile. "I took them off on the way up."

We all shared a laugh before I said "So you're already familiar with the dress code. Very nice." Tina smiled and laughed.

The three of us took a few minutes to kiss and grope each other standing up. Just getting a feel, knowing we had all the time in the world for everything we wanted to do. Tina and Megan both had the softest skin. Megan tasted like coconut oil and Tina had more of a musky eroma. We all drank each other in. I squeezed both of their asses and pulled them to me hungrily. I kissed Megan with passion as Tina kissed and bit my neck. Before long each of my hands went frontwards to feel their pussies. Both responded with moans. Both were wet and ready.

Megan led us over to the bed and playfully pushed me down. She obviously wanted to continue where we last left off, only this time with our friend joining us. Megan and Tina took turns sucking my cock. Both knew what they were doing but I could feel the difference in their technique. Megan sucked just a little harder and Tina's mouth felt wetter. As they passed my cock back and forth I was praying to God I'd be able to last long enough to make both of these beauties cum hard.

We switched it up as they both climbed on top of me. Megan was first to mount my cock as Tina positioned her ass above me, lowering her pussy to my face. Her cheeks mashed against my face as I tongue fucked her and licked her pussy. Megan rode my cock, alternating between a hungry grind and a gentle bounce. They kissed and played with each others breasts while we all kept a steady sex rhythm. I gave them both spanks which they responded to beautifully.

We all kept going at it with both girls bouncing on me. I moved from Tina's pussy to her taint and from her taint to her ass. She responded with a moan and a playful wiggle. Megan's hands went to my chest and played with my nipples as my hard cock impaled her tight, wet pussy. I went back to Tina's pussy and took her clit in my mouth.

Megan was the first to cum and she gushed hard all over my cock. Tina leaned down to lick it up. She was soaking my face and it was just amazing being soaked in so many juices.

Tina followed suit with her own orgasm and came all over my mouth and face as she rubbed her clit hard and fast crying out as a nice multiple orgasm took over.

After she came down a little Tina sweetly enquired "My turn?" I was happy to oblige of course. We all got up to change positions. Tina laid back as I slid into her. I pulled out again and rubbed my cock against her clit. She responded wonderfully to that with a moan, so I kept rubbing. "Oh God fuck me now." She took over rubbing her clit as I started fucking her. I took a thigh in each hand and gave it to her slow and steady, before speeding up a little. Megan played with her bouncing tits, pinching her nipples and sucking them. I leaned down and joined her with the tit play, both of us enjoying her.

Tina made a gesture to Megan and Megan straddled Tina's face. Megan and I facing each other, both of us enjoying our friend. Me fucking her and Megan riding her face. We both leaned in and lovingly kissed. Long and deep. All of us enjoying each other. I had a hand on Megan's tit as she rubbing her pussy. Soon enough she exploded in orgasm all over Tina's mouth. Megan got off of her and kissed her, then me. She then leaned down to play with Tina's bouncing tits again, pulling me down to join her.

With my face full of Tina's tits I felt Megan's hand on my ass, giving me a squeeze and a spank. By this time Megan knew exactly what I liked. She played with my taint and then my ass as I fucked Tina.

Just as I knew I was close Tina announced "Oh God, I'm cumming!" She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy, soaking my cock again with her own juices.

"Fuck I'm close," I declared.

Megan continued playing with my ass. "Yes, I know how bad you want to cum." She bit the back of my neck, a move she knew always got me off.

In a feverish haze I said "Fuck yes, I'm so ready."

Tina chimed in with "Yes, cum all over me, I want to see it."

Just as I was at the eruption point I pulled out, jerking my cock at the head. I cried out. As my orgasm happened I shot my load all over Tina's belly, with just a little bit reaching her tits. Just line after line of thick white cum all over her tanned skin.

"Oh fuck. Yes!" I let the last of my orgasm subside as we all came down together. Megan licked Tina's belly as Tina scooped up fingerfuls to taste me. I leaned down and joined them in the taste test.

Moments later we were all cuddled together, catching our breath. We shared kisses, groping, and conversation, knowing it was going to be a wonderful next few days.

"Oh, hold on," Tina got up from between us to get her bag. She got her phone out and bounced back to the bed smiling. "Let's get a pic together." I pushed in next to Megan who was now cuddled against me. Tina held her phone out to get a selfie of all three of us. We took a few different pics. My personal favorite was the one of both of them each kissing one of my cheeks.

Before long Megan and I started kissing again. I turned and kissed Tina, then Megan and Tina kissed. As my cock regained composure, becoming fully hard again I thought "Yes. A wonderful next few days indeed."