All Comments on 'Vivian Ch. 02'

by scienceguy950

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am so happy with the aftercare

I am glad that Vivian was able to stop and take care of her beating Kevin's ass. It at least shows that she is aware of the trust that has to be given by both sides. Having a paddle then by a cane is very painful and will leave welts for several days. Vivian almost overstepped her dominate side by trying to get Kevin to go for more canning. He did say Red both times to end the whipping. At least they are talking about limits which is a good thing. Role-playing is fun but both dom and sub have to find the limits. The dom will sometimes push the sub and the sub will sometimes go past their limits because the sub knows that when the limit has been reach the dom will quit and give the sub the time they need to recover.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Kevin doesn’t know how lucky he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting, very interesting indeed! I don’t think I’ve read a femdom story with as much negotiating between the dominant woman and her sub man as in this one. Far too many have the man just take the abuse/ punishment the domme dishes out and no pushback, even in extreme pain or severe distress. As if the guy is too afraid or feels unable to use a safeword. I want to see where this is going! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscienceguy950@scienceguy950
Writing stories for first time on Literotica. Intermittent reader, enjoy the stories here!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vivian Ch. 01 Previous Part
Vivian Series Info

SIMILAR Stories