Vivian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday evening as I checked my personal emails at home after completing work and parental tasks. I had a usual busy week, but did text Vivian to let her know my buttocks had mostly healed with one bruise and some deep tissue soreness lingering.

Vivian had indeed sent another email, starting by confirming our Friday night date and suggesting a time and restaurant. She added that this traditional date was important to her and she considered me her boyfriend. Yet she also wanted to have a "role playing" day together on Saturday, beginning at the pool at 11:00 A.M., then maybe some lunch out before heading back to her place. She again set forth a list of expectations for Saturday role play in her email.

First, Vivian expected email responses sent to her within 24 hours and for me to address her as "Madam V" instead of Madam Vivian at all times during role play. Her list continued, directing me to shave my chest and pubic area, including my cock and balls, leaving a "landing strip" above my cock.

Vivian also wanted to pursue exhibitionist themes at the pool again, requesting I wear the same small blue bikini, this time using a tanga back look, showing even more of my butt cheeks.

Her email listed two more two items setting forth expectations and rules: In one, she stated we will explore anal play on Saturday, and to bring any anal toys I may have. In the other, she stated that starting on Saturday and prospectively, when our role play dates begin, I was to promptly follow Madam V's commands; no pausing and negotiations.

Finally, she planned to only administer a limited number of rattan cane strikes Saturday during our activities, provided I am on "good behavior".

Vivian ended her email emphasizing that she was glad my welts had healed and was lucky to have me as her good subby.

After reviewing Vivian's latest set of detailed demands, I was ambivalent whether I wanted what she characterized as "our role playing activities" to continue. In a prior relationship, I had done a little kink, exhibitionism and role playing where I agreed to be submissive, but nothing like this. In that relationship, if something was proposed that I didn't want to do, I just said NO and we stopped. I never received an email tersely setting forth demands. And Vivian's demands were incessant, and I was concerned they would not only continue but increase. For her, there seemed to be no end to this. Did I really want to be a submissive with Vivian, given her expectations. I enjoyed the pool scene, and light spanking, but this? I was not sure.

My response to her email was short. My legal background was coming out.

"Vivian: I received your email. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. I have given thought to our role playing activities, and you and I are not on the same page. I am going to want to want to discuss additional rules that address at least some of my interests going forward. Compromise by both of us will be necessary. I hope we can work it out." Kevin

I was very much aware that this was not a typical email sent by a sub to a dominant, certainly not one from her "little subby". She probably considered it misconduct.

Driving to our date at a local restaurant Friday night, I decided to be diplomatic with Vivian. If she insisted on all her terms, I needed to be prepared to pause the relationship the next day. But I did NOT want that to happen.

I waited for her outside the restaurant and we kissed briefly and were able to find a private booth. After being seated, Vivian reached out and held my hand. We ordered, received our drinks, and I initiated a discussion, first confirming that she had received my email and we were NOT role playing at dinner. Vivian nodded, agreeing.

I brought up that we were not on the same page about her expectations. I was willing to do some things, such as the pool scene, it was exciting for both of us, and I was looking forward to it again. There were other activities I could agree to as part of a compromise.

Vivian interrupted. "I am glad you enjoyed that Kevin but I was disappointed with your email response, I thought we had an understanding." She reached over and caressed my face with her hand. "How about we enjoy our dinner, discuss our weeks, maybe go to my house, make love and have a nice romantic evening. I don't want to argue."

"I told her that sounded good, but we needed to discuss her expectations. Tonight."

"Vivian, we need to allow me to discuss with you what kind of role playing activities we do in advance, before we do them, even the number of spankings, the tools used and so forth. I can not agree that you decide everything and I must promptly obey. And if I don't, then I get more discipline. The only thing I can do is to call out red. Okay I am calling out red right now. Your latest latest list of expectations are not fair to me."

"You have the right to use the safe signals we agreed upon," Vivian responded. She sounded annoyed. Vivian probably thought I was ruining what would be a romantic evening. She continued. "I stopped when you called out red. What do you want?"

"I need to be able to say NO to activities that I find objectionable, like severe caning and paddling, which is pretty much what you gave me last week. Not while you are doing it, but in advance. I appreciate that you created a sexy scene in your bedroom, including your use of restraints. You obviously put a lot of time and preparation into that. But that was a severe beating Vivian. I had welts that you had to attend to, even the next day."

Vivian was upset. "A severe beating? I think that was a good scene, and yes, it took planning. What did you expect? You did not follow my expectations."

"Vivian, I am telling you what I expect. You need to compromise, allow me to mutually decide with you what we do. Can you do that?"

" I don't know." Vivian said she wanted to think about it but now wanted to eat her dinner.

We chatted about our weeks. When the waitress took our plates, as we waited for my credit card to be returned, I revisited the role play topic.

" We need to reach an agreement on this topic, or soon. And no role playing until we do. I can come over and we can talk this over. But to make love, then discuss it? It will be late, not a good time. How do you want to handle this?"

"Are you breaking up with me, Kevin?" Her voice was cracking. "I thought you liked our role playing!"

She seemed to know I was serious, it was a start. I reached out and held her hand. "No. I don't want to break up, but I do need compromise."

After we arrived at her place, I declined another beer, asking for water. Vivian tried to move us to the bedroom but I insisted on the couch.

Vivian was genuinely surprised. "You don't want to have sex with me?"

"Of course I do, Vivian, but I am trying to get your attention, we need to change some things. Let's use an example, like tomorrow. According to you, we meet at the pool and you then take control of everything. And if I try to tell you I am uncomfortable, I get more discipline. I will not accept that arrangement. I stopped and waited. She needed to respond. There was a long pause.

"I guess I understand Kevin. I want to keep going with our role playing. So let's talk about tomorrow. What are you not willing to do?"

Were we getting somewhere?

I went over with Vivian my concerns about some different scenes Madam V may want to do the next day, like her use of the cane and paddle in the bedroom. I told her I was not ready for another strong discipline scene using those spanking tools, and unequivocally not okay with restraints.

Vivian had done some reading on dominants and felt I was infringing on her role. Our discussion took a while, but we each remained patient and managed to find a compromise. We both agreed to discuss as we went along and that I had the right to say no to role play activities.

We kissed. I hugged her, told her this was all I wanted, to talk openly, compromise. Do this each week. It was a big relief to both of us to resolve our first disagreement. She led me by the hand to the bedroom. We made love with emotion, passion, a great end to the evening.

12