Vivian Laaning Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they recounted their family histories to each other they both realized that although they were of different races they each had an amazingly similar upbringing. This in turn made them more compatible than most interracial couples; at least they believed that in their minds. In any case their date was a huge success and their mind set to engage in mutually pleasurable sexual activity became a priority for each of them.

In Vivian's case, her desire to have sex with Nigel was not based on the novelty of having sex with an actual black man, notwithstanding the allure of his splendid male package. Her three previous major white lovers had all been very satisfactory in that department. No she simply desired him not because he was a black man, but instead he was an intriguing man; good looking and most desirable to any woman whether she be white or black.

Likewise Nigel did not desire Vivian because she was simply a white woman with the unstated notion of enjoying forbidden fruit for a black man. No to his mind Vivian was the quintessential woman that would be the embodiment of total attraction for any discerning heterosexual male. By Hooker's account she was the sexiest partner one could ever desire. From this date he could see that she was the most desirable female companion on non sexual occasions as well.

The unpretentiousness of Vivian during the date was exhibited in various ways. Although she obviously dressed up with the intention of making herself as visibly attractive as possible, still she did not disguise her normal character in an endeavor to project a perfect first impression; which was probably impossible in any case considering her antics at the cafeteria. She ate the meal with gusto unlike very other female he had ever dated. And she imbibed alcohol to an extent that would put many a male never mind females under the table. Rather than being horrified by such perceived negative attributes for a female, Nigel found the same to be charming.

When the date was over, the obvious ending for the date was well obvious to each of them. Nigel drove themselves to Vivian's apartment which was the same one she had the previous year. When Vivian invited him into to her apartment there was no coy anticipation as to what was expected as to the outcome of such invitation.

After they entered her apartment, Vivian offered a night cap drink. Nigel accepted the offer since he knew with certainty that he was going to have sex with her. Since such assurance was absolutely settled in his mind he was not inclined to rush things. He realized no matter what the future might occur, his dalliance with Vivian will be significant in his life, even if this night turned out to be a one night stand. Thus he was in the mood to savor the moment and enjoy it to the fullest.

By his request, Vivian fixed a Jack & Coke for him, while to his surprise he saw that her drink was a Glenfiddich on the rocks; definitely not a ladies drink. Nigel marveled in his mind: 'That girl sure can drink'. Recalling Ogden Nash's droll prescription for seduction: 'Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker' he surmised that in Vivian's case if she was not initially eager then it would take a hell of a lot of liquor to overcome her reluctance.

After consuming a generous amount of their drinks, they sat down on the sofa in the living room. They then embraced and started kissing. It was a slow languid kiss that served as an appropriate conclusion to the enjoyment of their meal and the commencement of their carnal pleasures. And it was a most delicious kiss that Vivian thought if she had been standing she would have gone limp and would have swooned.

Nigel slyly reached one hand into her dress and bra and grasped a hold of the flesh of one of her breasts. As he manipulated the nipple, Vivian gasped in ecstasy. Nigel ceased kissing her mouth and instead gently bit on an ear lobe and licked it. Then he stuck his tongue into her aural opening and swirled it around causing Vivian to moan. Breathlessly in her deep voice she murmured:

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what nice is."

Then Nigel slipped his other hand underneath her skirt and inside her panties to reach her clit. As he rubbed her nub she instantly leaked her female juices. This provoked another moan from Vivian. Now with closed eyes and in her sultry voice she gasped:

"I know nice. This is nice!"

Not wishing to be simply the receiver of sexual touches by her partner, Vivian wanted to do some of the touchings herself. Accordingly, she reached for his crotch and deftly freed his cock from its confinement. She gently stroked the bare flesh of his phallus as he groaned in reaction to her touch. Vivian again in her husky sexy voice announced:

"Aaaah! This is nice too!"

Nigel agreed:

"Oh yah Vivian. This is definitely nice."

At this point, Nigel had slipped Vivian's bra straps and dress sleeves off her shoulders and expose her breasts to the cool air. While continuing to stimulate her clit, Nigel bent down and took one nipple into his mouth to suck on it. Vivian could not stop her agonizing gasp as she cooed:

"Oh my God Nigel. This is more than nice!"

Now Nigel drove two fingers into Vivian's vagina while continuing to rub on her clit. This prompted Vivian to let go of his cock and scream:

"Enough already of all this niceness. It's time for some good old fashion fucking! Come Nigel. It's to the bedroom for us."

Vivian disengaged from Nigel and as she sprung from the sofa her dress slipped all the way down to the ground so she just stepped out of them, losing her shoes in the process. She discarded her bra as well as her panties and then padded to the bedroom wearing only her garter belt and her nylon stockings. Stung by the erotic sight of the garter belt holding up her fish-net stockings, Nigel in now a hoarse voice commanded:

"Keep your garter belt and stockings on. You look absolutely sexy in them."

Vivian replied:

"Yes sir! I have no problem with that, but I do have a problem that you're not naked yet. Can't you hurry it up?"

"Patience my sweet farmer's daughter! Those of us who pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that we hurry past it."

"Oh really? Where did you come across such drivel?"

"I actually have one philosophy credit under my belt and that is a quote from a Danish philosopher."

"Oh brother! All I know is that my blood is on fire. And only your stiff hard black cock inside my ct will put it out."

This conversation took place while Nigel was following Vivian to the bedroom. He had been undressing in the process so that he was naked as soon as Vivian had thrown herself on the bed to lie spread eagled on her back. So with one hand up in the air he twirled around a full circle and said:

"Voilà my sweet impatient farmer's daughter. As you can see I'm now ready to save you from burning to a crisp."

Vivian had spread her legs as wide as she could which had the effect of making her pussy and her coppery red fiery pubic hair even more enticing to Nigel. She held out her hands, beckoning him to her as she said:

"Yes Nigel baby! Do me! Really do me! Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me! I need it! I really need it! I need it now!"

Nigel jumped on to the bed and without crushing her he deftly landed on top of her and between her arms. Within a nano second his cock on its own volition discovered her vaginal opening and he plunged through. Vivian automatically raised her legs straight up in the air and brought then together so that when she lowered them her heels rested on his buttocks.

As Nigel penetrated Vivian completely right up to making contact with her womb. He became aware of two discoveries: (a) she was a very tight fit which produced an exquisitely delightful feeling in him; and (b) despite such tightness he could easily move inside her. She was thoroughly wet from her arousal such that there was no raw pain of friction resisting the maneuvering of his cock in her vagina. In fact she was so wet that the locomotion of his cock in her caused intermittent sounds that were similar to the sounds of flatulence.

Luckily their passion was so great that such an off putting noise had no ill effect in diminishing their mutual pleasure in the love making. Afterwards when Vivian recalled this moment she was then somewhat momentarily embarrassed. However since she knew she had not actually farted she thought no more about it. It was just something that had happened.

Vivian placed a hand behind his head and pulled it beside her's. As she was caressing his hair in this position, he took the opportunity of nibbling on the available ear lobe. This erotic move drove Vivian into a delirium. She started uttering a string of insipid and very repetitive exclamations. Such as:

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Uh ahuh! Uh ahuh! Yah Nigel baby! Oh ya fuck that pussy! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Nigel baby! Yah you're good! You're fucking good! You're so fucking good! Shove that big cock in me. Deeper! Harder!..."

She kept such patter up in between groans and grunts until the climax. Subsequently when she recalled her behavior she could not help but cringe. Her reaction was so out of her predetermined proper bedroom decorum. She realized though that she could not have prevented herself from succumbing to this sexual excitement and hence her inanities were a natural reaction. Luckily Nigel did not exhibit any aversion to her antics.

In truth rather than being annoyed by Vivian's vocalizations, Nigel for his part was pleased. In his mind her reaction to their love-making was an unmistakable signal to him that he was pleasuring the delectable Ms Vivian Laaning to the upmost. He was the MAN! As a result of these thoughts he responded in kind with inanities of his own. Thus when his ejaculation occurred it was a very noisy affair.

She screamed as she reached her orgasm simultaneously when she could sense his eruption. He howled a warlike bellow in voicing his pleasure. Then they disengaged to hyperventilate in order to restore their equilibrium. No words were passed between as they enjoyed their afterglow in solitude. For her own comfort, Vivian removed her garter belt but she didn't bother to remove her stockings.

Finally Vivian changed her position so she curled beside him in opposite direction . She got herself into an optimum position so that she could lazily suck on his cock. And so she proceeded in performing at a languid pace fellatio on him. Her heavy drinking and the sumptuous meal of the date took its toll. She fell asleep with his cock still in her mouth!

Nigel actually fell asleep seconds before she did. Naturally his cock wilted and slipped out of her mouth. Their natural movements while in their sleep saw Vivian ultimately sleeping on her stomach. Nigel was to wake up in the morning with his head resting on the crack of her ass; her ass had become his pillow.

12