Vivian Laaning Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now of course there are females galore who are sluts/whores; professional or otherwise who have no problems or hang ups with engaging in sex upon demand. Unfortunately they generally tend to be empty headed and in any case lack other abilities or talents never mind the responsibility needed to carry out the main tasks the CIA would require of their covert female operatives. As a result once the CIA is able to identify a suitable candidate from a college campus, they would still be unsure if she would work out in dangerous assignments. The only truly way then that the CIA could adjudge whether the female agent will perform is for her to demonstrate that she can indeed perform at crunch time."

Stephen piped in:

"Aha! I see where you are going with this, Vivian. You are going to suggest to prospective participants that your night of unbridled sex will be more than just excessive lechery and revelry but a serious test or experiment to advance national security. We probably do not even have to divulge the full extent of the amount of co-participants to make the plan even more exciting. Just brilliant! I like the plan!"

Vivian smiled as she said:

"Exactly Stephen! It will also give me cover to other plans I have to decorate my room appropriately and explain away any seemingly awkward sexual situations that may arise. I think when each of you approach potential attendees you could identify yourselves as members of CIA's exclusively secret task force, the 'Mati Hari' team, named after the infamous female German spy of World War I."

The four men wholeheartedly endorsed Vivian's recruiting proposal believing they could sell the concept. With that problematic issue resolved the rest of the plans began to fall in place. The weekend following the next was the chosen date and the 'Mati Hari' team were able to enlist in time, the twenty-one other participants for Vivian's sexual extravaganza.

To ensure anonymity each of the 'Mati Hari' team approached known friends and acquaintances to recommend someone they knew who would be available and perhaps even desperate for a blind date without offering any more pertinent details. Then within the outline of Vivian's suggested plan as a member of the 'Mati Hari' secret CIA task force, they were able to entice twenty-one male students to agree to participate in a sensitive but patriotic assignment. Curiously enough not one of the prospects were the least bit skeptical of the proposal when approached and instead genuinely agreed to participate without any trepidation. Most importantly they agreed to keep their participation a secret.

Vivian did not expect that her lovers would remain silent amongst their friends and acquaintances. However given the precautions she was undertaking there would be a good chance that no one on campus would ever know it was she who was the female in a mysterious sexual marathon.

Vivian decorated her room again with red curtains to completely cover her walls. She of course was able to obtain the curtains from the university drama department courtesy of the compliant drama professor. She also installed a unique trac lighting overhead in various colors which had the effect of producing a truly erotic ambience. The lighting was of very low wattage which further emphasized the stimulating salaciousness of the setting. For her own inspiration she had the lithograph of Messalina mounted on an easel with its own lighting and placed near the bed so that she could periodically look at it during the course of the "CIA" training test.

To disguise her appearance she obtained skin dye also from the drama department that she could cover mostly her eyes and surrounding area of her face into shape like she was wearing a traditional mask. She eschewed wearing an actual mask to avoid discomfort from sustained wearing. Besides an accidental mishap could dislodge it from her face thereby jeopardizing her identity. During the twenty-four hours of her debauchery she reapplied the skin dye every three hours and coupled with the dim lighting of her room, her partners had no clue as to her identity. In fact subsequently by happenstance Vivian did have sex with one of her visitors and he did not recognize her or realized that he had fucked her previously.

To further ensure anonymity Stephen Oliver obtained his parents' SUV for the weekend. This vehicle was fortuitously black in color being congruent with the premise that this weekend was indeed part of a CIA training drill. For various personal reasons, the participants bought the story of a CIA test with the main reason being the opportunity to fuck a hot babe. Each prospect was shown a picture of Vivian naked from head down. Each prospect was assured they could leave immediately if the naked girl was not as advertised. For those reasons each participant agreed to undergo precautionary measures.

The transportation plan as concocted by the Mati Hari team included a twenty minute drive from pick-up of participant to Vivian's apartment. The actual distance would not take that long to complete so a circuitous route was used to add confusion to the participant. The participant was blindfolded and for further security was forced to wear an appropriate balaclava. The Suv had tinted glass as well which hid the hooded participant from view by any prying pedestrians. The driver of the SUV would be the one of the 'Mati Hari' team that successfully recruited the participant.

When arriving at Vivian's apartment the participant was escorted to Vivian's bedroom where finally the hood and blindfold was removed. Vivian was there clad only in a white terrycloth robe. She removed the same as soon as the participant had accustomed himself to the lighting. The 'Mati Hari' escort then asked the participant if he was satisfied with what he saw or did he want to return to his residence.

Vivian naked was as advertised in the photo the participant had seen when recruited. And in the flesh Vivian was even better looking because of her fiery red coppery hair which had not been evident in the photo but now truly complimented her breath-taking female torso. Her black color skin dyed mask made her face totally alluring hinting at an air of mystery which in the minds of each of the participants confirmed the CIA explanation. Vivian had her fingernails and toe nails painted a bloody red tint which further enhanced her allure.

Naturally none of the participants opted to leave but instead elected to stay. To tell the truth most of them had suspected that they were subject of a hoax or a prank and were relieved that it was not. Notwithstanding their apprehensions they had accepted to participate on the chance it was a real opportunity to enjoy unanticipated sex. Most of them had very limited sexual experience with no girlfriend in sight; actually two of them were virgins. So when they saw Vivian, naked, they relished their good fortune.

When the participant's time with Vivian was over, he was blindfolded and hooded again and led into Vivian's small spare bedroom to await the arrival of Vivian's next visitor. Once the newly arrived gentleman was ensconced in Vivian's bedroom, the just finished participant was escorted to the SUV and driven to his residence by the 'Mati Hari' team member who had recruited the next ensuing scheduled visitor.

In happy anticipation the consummation of the preparatory work was attained smoothly, and the weekend soon arrived. At Friday night the 'Mati Hari' team assembled at Vivian's apartment in preparation for the commencement the following morning of Vivian's Messalina Weekend, as she had dubbed the event.

Michael and Stephen were content to sleep in the second bedroom even though it did not contain a bed. Vivian utilized the room as a strictly serious study room. Michael and Stephen were happy enough to sleep on the floor as they brought a large comfortable air mattress to use. Now the two of them were not an item as they each had a different regular fuck buddy. Still despite such implication of a commitment to others Michael and Stephen did not let this night go to waste.

When Vivian viewed her bedroom in its completed state for the twenty-four hour orgy she was pleased. The red curtains which just provided the appropriate ambience for sexual activity was complemented by long burning candles that emitted a most sensual aroma. She had an audio receiver placed behind a curtain opposite the position of the bed. It contained a twenty-four hour play-list of suitable romantic and erotic music.

Vivian was truly excited as she felt certain that her planned weekend would be a success. She was grateful that Nigel and Khalil had agreed to sleep with her that night as she knew otherwise she would have been in too giddy a mood to sleep restfully. In accordance with such design, Vivian was not wishing for extended sex as was the norm whenever she did a threesome with them. The gentlemen agreed for this night it would be a straight forward threesome with Vivian sucking on one cock and receiving another cock in her vagina.

Accordingly around midnight after undressing, the three of them got into the bed. After Vivian briefly kissed each of them, as they took the opportunity to feeling up her splendid tits, Khalil moved to the head of the bed and sat up with his back resting on the headboard. He spread his legs wide apart to give Vivian easy and full access to his cock and balls. Vivian then on her knees approached Khalil to commence a most delightful fellatio.

Vivian preferred Khalil for blow jobs, as to her mind his sperm was more delicious in taste than Nigel's; less salty, sweeter. With her round ass up in the air, Nigel also on his knees positioned himself behind her for a doggy style fuck. Vivian started sucking on Khalil's cock at about the same time as Nigel's cock entered her pussy.

The pace of the oral sex was just about equal to the vaginal penetration; not fast or fervid, but slow and languid. As a result Vivian was moaning and groaning as her pleasures continued to build up. Nigel was grunting as the friction of his cock in her cunt escalated his passion. To further heighten mutual pleasures, Nigel hovered over Vivian's back and was able to reach with one hand to fondle her boobs. With his other hand he was able to reach around her hips to stroke her clit.

Khalil was also groaning as Vivian's tongue, teeth, lips and mouth were providing just exquisite thrills. Her hands touching on his balls and rod made him actually shiver. Vivian had blowing him down to an art and as a result he was the first to cum. Spurt after spurt of his seed squirted into her mouth and down her throat. By now Vivian was sufficiently experienced to swallow his cum without choking on it. More importantly she was sufficiently experienced to enjoy the taste of his sperm and revel in it.

Then Nigel was the next to climax, flooding her vagina with copious amount of his expelled seed. Nigel let out a war whoop in reaction to his ejaculation. Sensing Nigel's sperm filling up her cunt was the trigger that propelled Vivian to a fulfilling orgasm. She let go of Khalil's phallus to enable to freely pant out her climax. She trembled in reaction to the double dose of male sperm.

When she got control of herself again, she sported a huge smile, and bestowed a loving kiss on each of her lovers. She then turned to her side curled up and in no time at all was snoring. The gentleman on each side of her turned to her body and fell asleep as well.

12