Vivian Laaning Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Messalina Hall had a row of tables adjacent to each other along the length of the building. The tables were covered by plastic ware, and holding a buffet of cold and hot food. In addition there were buckets of ice containing various beers and soft drinks. Wine bottles were also on the tables and hard liquor was available by request from the staff manning the service at the tables. There wasn't much call for the latter libations on the theory you can drink socially at any time, but you rarely can participate on a wide open sex orgy. So in the minds of attending members the idea was why dull your senses in enjoying pure unadulterated sexual debauchery.

There were stools along the food tables for those who prefer to have just a quick bite to eat. There was a row of small square tables with each having four chairs alongside the food tables for those who desired to have a relaxing meal. There were also various couches and chairs, plus coffee tables and larger tables strewn throughout the floor for conversations and or sexual activities. The Madame Du Barry Hall usually had a large elevated mattress to allow for daisy chains and other large scale group sex activity. In the basement of this building was a full length BDSM room for such sexual activity, but the same for use had to be reserved before coming to the orgy. Between these two buildings was a swimming pool and a volleyball court to provide for periodic non sexual amusement.

Vivian and her companions arrived at the TLR property about two o'clock in the afternoon. They trooped into the reception area of the Messalina Hall. There were three female receptionists: two of them were fully dressed, but the other one was completely naked. The latter beckoned to Vivian while her two other ride companions gravitated to the fully dressed clerks. The naked receptionist asked:

"You must be Vivian Laaning?"

"Yes."

"I thought so, as I'm familiar of each woman attending this orgy, and I hadn't ever seen you before. I'm Kristina Vargas the manager and co-owner of the TLR."

"Pleased to meet you."

"I had received from you, your completed application for membership, and Jed Baxter, our most valued member, has paid me sufficient funds so that annual membership dues will be waived for you. In addition Jed has paid for twenty visits and this will be your first one. I must say that Jed must be most smitten with you as he hasn't with one exception ever supported financially any other person to the TLR. The one exception is a cousin and her spouse."

Vivian reddened by the remark of being smitten, but she answered:

"That exception must be Angela Peterson and her husband. I was the maid of honor at their wedding, and this is how I met Mr Baxter. I knew he had gifted the TLR membership and visits to Angela, and I guess he was being generous for the occasion."

"You don't have to be coy with me Vivian. I am a long time friend of Jed Baxter both business wise and personally. And I'm not curious in any case. So to get down to business, you have been a member for nearly a year but there has not been an opening for you until now. A female member has fallen ill, and did not renew her membership, so you will replace her in the regular rotation. From now on you will receive an invitation to visit every three months or so. You will not lose your place in the cycle by not attending, but you must confirm if you will attend. If you do not reply within 10 days of the date of your scheduled visit, we will assume you are not attending and assign your spot to a standing member.

"We will forward medical certificate forms for your doctor to complete affirming that you are free of any STD. We must receive this certificate at least 10 days prior to your scheduled visit or you will lose your spot. And the certificate must be dated within the month prior to your visit. Now in this case, I confess that I made an error in not making it clear to you of this requirement. So I do hope you have brought the completed certificate with you. Otherwise you will not be allowed to participate."

"Oh yes I do have it here."

"Great I'm truly sorry for my error, but in the future you will have no problem in complying with our health safety precautions. Now I believe you have received our pamphlet explaining the rules of conduct. To summarize all sex acts must consensual to all involved. You are permitted to make love to a woman so long as an element of heterosexual activity is also involved. In addition this particular orgy has a special contest which will start at the early time of four o'clock just a couple of hours from now.

"The contest is titled: 'Can You Take Five?'. As all acts are consensual you are not obliged to participate. If you do indicate now that you will participate then you must do so since in drawing up the logistics for the contest, it is necessary to know exactly how many contestants we'll have. Not to put any pressure on you but we do not anticipate any woman to refuse. Mainly because as you can surmise by the title, the contest focuses in fucking more than one man simultaneously. And what's not to like about that?

"If such is not your cup of tea, it begs the question why in the hell would you be interested in being a member of this club anyway? In fact in the case of the men at this orgy choice was not even presented to them since it is inconceivable that any one of them would object. They were simply advised that a contest will occur for them to participate. Full details will be given at the start of the contest. So what do you say Vivian? Are you in?"

"I'm in!"

"OK all you need to do is follow the crowd as we'll assemble in the Madame Du Barry Hall for the contest sharply at four."

Vivian then descended to the locker rooms in the basement of the Messalina Hall to get undressed. When she was totally naked she returned to the main floor and entered the ballroom. There were several couples throughout the room engaged in some form of sex on the various couches and chairs. Vivian took in the sight momentarily, before she grabbed a Reuben sandwich and a beer. After her snack, she wandered around the room before she spotted two men sitting on a couch conversing and sipping a glass of wine. She approached them and asked if she could join them.

The two men naturally nodded, and then to their surprise Vivian turned her back and mounted onto the lap of one of them. She impaled herself on his cock and started riding him. She started stroking the cock of the other man, but the latter soon realized what was required in the situation. He withdrew his cock and stood up on the couch to position his cock to Vivian's mouth. She wasted no time in sucking on his manhood while continuing to enjoy the penis in her vagina. After each man unloaded their semen and Vivian had gulped down the cum in her mouth, she disengaged and said:

"Thank you gentlemen. This was no doubt good training for me in the upcoming contest. Ciao for now!"

Vivian smiled and waved goodbye as she headed for the pool for a refreshing swim. Some of the sperm in her cunt had oozed out and dribbled down along her thighs. After a leisurely swim it was time to head out to the Madame Du Barry Hall for the contest. When Vivian got to the contest area she saw an elaborate set-up at the opposite end to the entrance of the hall. On the left side of the room was a table with three glass bowls. One of them contained pink colored slips of paper and the other two were empty. However there were some blue colored slips of paper on the table.

There were three fair sized blackboards mounted on easels, and two super king sized beds situated to the right of the table. One blackboard was placed behind the table, and each of the other two were placed in front of the beds. There were comfortable chairs facing the beds; enough seating for everyone. Facing the gathered crowd were two women and one hermaphrodite. The hermaphrodite was a beautiful short shemale with a cute penis and heavy tits. Vivian then and there vowed that before the orgy ended she would endeavor to have sex with her. Vivian recognized one of the women as Kristina Vargas, and the other woman must be a relative given a similarity in appearance. Kristina addressed the gathered members:

"Welcome one and all to a brand new contest for the Texas Love Ranch. All of you know me as the co owner and manager of the TLR. This lovely young lady is my daughter Victoria Veronica Vargas or better known as Triple 'V'. And most of you know our very cute shemale Stefani. Both Vicki and Stefani have agreed to help me adjudicate this contest, but they are available afterwards for those of you who would want to sample their charms."

Everyone snickered, and there were some, including among them Vivian, who shouted: "You betcha!" Others chanted: "Triple V"! "Triple V"! Kristina smiled as she continued:

"Oh my such enthusiasm! Well Stefani and Vickie it looks like you are going to be well rewarded for assisting me. First of all a little housekeeping. I want a show of hands of you men, who have had enjoyed a climax within this past hour. Please be honest as it is necessary for us to know to ensure a fair contest."

Six men did raise their hands including the two Vivian had dallied with. Kristina then said:

"Good only six of you. Stefani please do your task as we've discussed. I will enlighten you gentlemen who raised their hands the significance of this in due course."

Stefani selected six blue slips of paper and dropped it in one of the empty bowls. She slipped the rest of the blue slips in the remaining bowl. Kristina continued:

"This contest is called 'Can You Take Five' and you will soon see the appropriateness of the name. There will be five rounds to this contest consisting of mini knockout competitions so that we will have one winner at the end. We are pleased that all twenty-four of you ladies attending this weekend have agreed to compete, as it allows for a symmetrical contest.

"All of the competition will occur on the two beds labeled 'A' and 'B' on its corresponding blackboard. In the first round, 16 of you women will be pitted in pairs against each other so we end up with eight women advancing to the next round. You will each have one man in your bed and you can either fuck him or blow him, your choice. Triple 'V' will monitor Bed 'A' whereas Stefani will monitor Bed 'B'. It is their task to authenticate the ejaculation and will raise their hand when they are satisfied you have succeeded in getting your man to cum.

"From their signal only will I determine who won, and thus who will advance to the second round. There will be a twenty minute limit to complete your one on one. If neither of the competing ladies have not achieved climax from their male partner then neither lady will advance. Hence the contestant they would have met will automatically advance to the third round.

"Now assuming that we get started by 4:30, round two should start no later than 7:20. The eight ladies who won in the first round will be paired against the eight ladies who received a bye from the first round as a result of the draw. This time each lady will have two men in their bed to entertain. Again it will be your choice as how you go about achieving this result. You can blow one and be fucked by the other or you can elect to be double penetrated. Neither in this round nor in subsequent rounds can you elect to receive more than one cock in any one of your orifices.

"Again Triple 'V', and Stefani will be raising hands when they can determine an ejaculation has occurred. We will have eight winners to advance to the third round which will start at 11:10 precisely. In that round we will have each of competing ladies entertain three men, one cock in their mouth, one cock in their pussy and one cock up their ass. You will have the choice either facing the man underneath so that you would be sodomized by the man over and behind you, or you can elect to lie on the man underneath you, who will sodomize you as you face the man who will drill your pussy. There will be a forty minute time limit.

"We will by the process of knockout elimination have four ladies competing in the fourth round which will start by my calculations no later than 1:50 in the morning. The championship fifth round should start round 3:30 and will have a two hour time limit to complete. Specific conditions for each of those latter rounds will be announced at the time.

"Now to determine the order of the competition each of you ladies will draw from the bowl, containing the pink tickets. Each ticket will specify a number from one to twenty-four which will indicate when and on which bed you will be called upon to compete. As for you men, the six of you who had sex recently will draw from the bowl containing six blue tickets, which are numbered nineteen to twenty-four. This will ensure that you won't be called upon until the second round, but at that time along with two other men you will do double duty. The rest of you gentlemen will draw from the other bowl of blue tickets, which are numbered one to eighteen.

"I might add that since the fourth and fifth rounds will contain four or five men respectively along with the lady competitor on the respective beds, you will notice these beds are super large to enable to accommodate that many comfortably. These beds were commissioned by the TLR and manufactured by one of Jed Baxter's companies. Unfortunately Jed could not be with us tonight, although he was very eager to attend after learning of my plans.

"Finally by the logistics of the competition, twelve of you men will be called upon to service our competitors five times while the rest of you will be called upon four times. Those ladies who are eliminated will not be idle. Triple 'V' and Stefani will prime each of the male participants in the first round. But thereafter the ladies no longer in the competition will be called upon to help my daughter and Stefani to stimulate the men in the latter rounds to ensure each man participating will be prepared to cum for our delectable competitors. We naturally strive for stiff competition. Pun intended by the way.

"Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them. After which we will start the drawing, and get this competition under way."

12