Vivian Laaning Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me think about it, and let you know,"

"Come or don't come; it's no matter. Here's my card with our address on it. Although, I understand, that when I was away you had occasion to have been a visitor there."

Vivian was truly shocked by Felicia's information. Her greatest wish was for Jed to leave Felicia, and eventually marry her or at least move in with her. Failing that, she would love to be his exclusive girlfriend or mistress. But if neither scenario would work out, at least she would want to become pregnant, so that she would retain a permanent connection with him. But apparently even that last modest desire was not in the cards for her, and so Vivian was devastated.

Vivian decided to go to the party, at the last minute. She chose a midi dress with eye catching floral pattern design. Not overly glamorous but still intriguing enough to draw attention to herself, as a self assured women fitting right in with Felicia Baxter's expected crowd. Felicia cordially welcomed her at the door, and Vivian immediately was relieved that she fit right in.

Although there were some couples, even married ones, in attendance most of the guests were single or certainly unattached for this occasion. The guests were Felicia's friends and acquaintances, mostly those she had encountered through her various charity pursuits. Having consumed a couple of drinks, Vivian made a thorough survey of the crowd.

As far as Vivian was concerned one particular man stood out. He was a formidable man, taller than her, a definite plus, with rugged virile good looks. He reminded her of a lumberjack fitted out in fashionable evening clothes, but did not seem out of place. She could sense her pussy dampening just by gazing at him. So not to waste any more time, she approached him and introduced herself:

"Hi! My name is Vivian Laaning and I'm an attorney with Kirkland, Mayer & McDermott, the lawyers for Baxter & Sons, which I guess explains my presence here. May I have the pleasure of knowing who you are, as I must confess your handsome features alone piques my curiosity immensely?"

The gentleman chuckled at Vivian's rather bold opening pleasantry, and was immediately intrigued. Her appearance struck a chord with him. She was not the prettiest woman he had ever met, but there was a special allure to her that exuded ultimate female charm that any man would surrender to. He had the feeling that in those few seconds, he had already become enchanted with her. He answered:

"I'm Sam Crawford, and I'm the Chief Financial Officer of Baxter & Sons, and I guess that would explain my presence."

"Oh wow! CFO of Baxter & Sons? I'm impressed! I'm a mere cog in the wheel of a thousand lawyer law firm whereas I guess only Jed Baxter, himself outranks you in that huge business conglomerate."

Sam gallantly replied:

"Oh my dear Vivian, I can't imagine that you are a mere cog in the machinery of that huge law firm. I would say you are more like a precious gem outshining the baubles of an otherwise mundane array of uninteresting legal eagles."

"Oh my such sweet words. Your compliments just melts my heart. I think you'll have no trouble in getting into my pants. Shall we dance?"

Sam was not the least bit perturbed by Vivian's brazen forthright sexual suggestion. Truth be told, seducing Vivian was exactly on his mind. In fact as soon as they embraced in a slow closely held dance, he was sporting a rock solid erection which was unmistakably pressed against her thigh. This prompted her to gush in his ear:

"Oh my! My sweet Sam Crawford! I can tell that you are happy to see me! You should be aware that I'm suffering from the female equivalent of your potential public embarrassment."

"Oh?"

"Yes my panties are soaked just from being in your presence."

"What do you say we blow this pop stand, and go to my place?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

When they got to Sam's apartment, Sam lead the way to the bedroom. Despite having their passion aroused from the brevity of their introduction, neither one was in frantic agitation to rush into their love making. There was no initial conversation either as they both acted instinctively with an uncanny ability to react in perfect harmony to each other's desires.

Sam sat down at the foot of the bed and started to methodically remove his clothes. All the time he kept his eyes focused on Vivian who was removing her clothes while standing up. Once Vivian was completely naked she swayed in sync with imagined music. She was determined to display her female beauty to the best advantage. In this regard she stood up close in front of the now naked Sam Crawford, and spread her labia to give him an intimate view of her femaleness. She bent forward to let him suck on her tits and nipples. She moaned as he acted upon her non verbal suggestion.

Then she turned around, and bent down while spreading apart her ass cheeks. She was so close to him, that despite sitting on the bed he was able to reach her anus and give it a good sloppy tongue licking. Vivian sighed in ecstasy at his excellent technique at anilingus. So erotic was his performance that she experienced her first orgasm of the night.

Now panting, and exhibiting a wickedly lascivious smile, Vivian turned around again and dropped to her knee knees onto the carpeted bedroom floor. She grabbed Sam's now steel hard cock in her hand, and was gently stroking it. She sighed lustfully as she marveled at his magnificent manhood. It was long but better yet had plenty of girth to assuage any and all things that would ail her. 'Of yes', she thought. 'This will do nicely, This will do very nicely'.

Vivian now started sucking on his mushroom like cock head. She simply swirled his mushroom head in her mouth just to get a full taste. She licked the inside of his foreskin causing some exquisite tingling sensations felt in his spine. After bobbing up and down on his cock for some time, Vivian started a slow descent along the length of his phallus. His cock was one of the largest she had ever encountered, even larger than her brother-in-law. Nevertheless, she was determined to take it all in. Relying heavily on her skill to avoid gagging, she was able to succeed as her nose touched his abdomen, and nestling amongst his pubic hair. For some time, Vivian kept the full length of his cock in place, in her mouth to allow her to catch her breath, as she was now perspiring fiercely from her exertion.

Sam on the other hand was totally overwhelmed! Given his above average size penis, before Vivian, no woman had been able to take more than half of the length of his penis in her mouth, when administering a blow job. Thus, once Vivian started to back away from her deep throat position, he ejaculated! And his cum explosion was so copious, that Vivian could not hold all of it in her mouth. Some of the sperm was oozing out of her lips, and was trickling down her chin.

As soon as Sam could sense he had finished ejaculating, he forcefully separated himself from Vivian's mouth. He dropped down to his knees to situate himself beside Vivian. He first licked up the errant sperm on her face, and then started a deep cum swapping passionate kiss. To say Vivian was surprised by his spontaneous action is an understatement. Of course though, she was pleasantly surprised as Vivian realized Sam Crawford is the quintessential lover uninhibited by accepted standard norms for approved sexual mores. She believed that defined her as well.

They then gravitated onto the bed, whereupon Vivian sitting on Sam's lap commenced a deep open mouth kissing that was simply delicious. Vivian experienced her second orgasm when Sam ejaculated and another one followed with his cum swap kissing. While on his lap she was by now so far gone in euphoria that she climaxed yet again. Still there was no end of her initial stimulations. Sam eased her on to her back as he muff dived on her. With both her heels resting on his back to receive his cunnilingus, Vivian was driven to still another climax. However her nerves were on edge, since she had not reached the ultimate plateau of absolute sexual satisfaction. And so, even though she was actually climaxing, she still screamed out:

"Fuck the foreplay, Sam. I'm aroused. You have to fuck me NOW! I need you to fuck me now! Shove that big prick of yours into my cunt NOW! Fuck the shit out of me! I need your cock NOW!"

This was the first verbal exchange that the two of them had since they had entered Sam's apartment. Nonetheless, obviously Sam Crawford complied with Vivian's picturesque entreaties; not that he needed too much encouragement. After the most successful conclusion of their vaginal penetration sexual intercourse, Sam was inclined to state:

"This is not going to be a one night stand!"

Vivian agreed as she opined:

"As a certainty, this might fall into the category of death and taxes."

Indeed that did prove to be the case as Sam and Vivian became an item. As far as Vivian was concerned, Jed Baxter was no longer someone to regret. She had moved on. Sam Crawford, now in his late thirties had reconciled with the notion that he was never going to marry. That was based on considering that all the females he had dated and bedded, and that was not a short list either, had not tempted him to consider matrimony. Vivian Laaning was a different kettle of fish though, in that she was the most sexual woman he had ever encountered, but by the same token, she was the most intellectually superior woman he had ever met.

Consequently, within six months of their initial meeting, Sam Crawford was disposed to propose marriage to Vivian. He was not deterred by Vivian's apparent libertine nature as evident of her explanation of her tattoos coupled with her wearing of two body chain belts and four ankle bracelets. From his viewpoint chaste women can never provide full sexual satisfaction, as they never seem to want to be adventurous in their sex. Vivian certainly was not deficient in this department.

However, for him to consider a wife, he valued an intellectual woman who would be an equal companion. He was actually old fashioned in that he did consider marriage would be a true life long commitment. Great sex certainly is necessary but being able to get along with one's wife in marriage is of paramount importance. Vivian certainly seemed to be as sharp woman as he could possibly desire. As an experiment to test Vivian's perspicacity, he concocted an unusual scheme to make an offer of marriage. He sent two successive emails to Vivian. The first one read:

"Dearest Vivian:

Commit to memory the following and then destroy the explanation: There are 26 letters in the alphabet; and apostrophe, comma, either period or question mark and then space follow in that exact order. States by their full names are arranged in alphabetical order but identified by postal abbreviations. WW equals 1 to 50 and XX equals 51 to 100. YY equals 1 to 50 in reverse and ZZ equals 51 to 100 in reverse. The capital replaces the smallest state and the Hispanic island territory replaces the second smallest. Canada's largest province replaces largest state and Canada's most populous province replaces most populous state. "Eesti" quoted in full replaces the Empire state. Begin with "A" is for Alabama."

This cryptic email was followed by an even more bizarre email which consisted exclusively of numbers:

"040501180519203023230901362336231528443838

191933342390118482951106060490190620102021

312616221931272715067578749493970103979788

875675748479697572797967633442352935374235

585151444517061920161502131021262727171900

931122959308121310979622051722009793101221

220808160080998401969675741625291227313229

161541353520156386918484838169596562746753

646469746352456260745753584873746767576448

305526433055274039293059554848372636323829

301837223646474242302139585235604445603445

513250605353314804223308251207081706080726

261707355863584854516356564851373845484556

616656516654413740636060593716040515260801

142697152619191918585579587973736457988989

888988141010851098112227131512120326272121

082294818796909069866977757686808076809497

220517221616980481676463878783836559654559

706048495970656553414134494934475954544943

172738213338333330092022192019230516333430

301318099598981612120197897985946779808380

849490907769019611838611070782931223282208

050428292222021421171006241035231021173035

073035101806141735292913141469749080686979

907976656369617290667578736180908585717954

423554645743464664494846596442355639646060

575890827891869184077982979982829107989606

070000909632295348384442534747363892799086

990483930499998896232828314035234231442757

484837329375007371840093858881009393848345

515060503835604245373949503933496056564631

776892778380928567666671766986867665776892

778380928567666671766992868676659196128312

959790861207070185252830182514253440161129

181925243940333329144970416341496070655561

587041545963455869706464616097080720132397

980594182302072311980905180207002318180205

506267566042425742565767594659463861666760

606062587952506376697960545465797575545468

695881939876736986889887887780809393846933

263221244221422017133042363625167587848299

948490989892928993484351625048635454677267

576360617172656543541801122829231423142314"

Vivian took some time to puzzle it all out. After some trial and error experiments, she felt certain that she had unlocked his missive. So she replied with an email also consisting exclusively of numbers:

"040501180519203025250505192009371931

483324482133393637234827453030483119

363674348433339464242261969799080686 5786590617485906475816280899086868180

58777686796186697775778679797069423148

48051003395038394405053433302035412426

25311930413737827903967803968292810388

94910376818285770397978674908500727500

72858376009393939511040608190812001904

29252514073522163542344516272745342319

45383329352044414134187275827590617464

90847584758475908383617222092209011430

25152118193020153004153023080120302309

1908"

A note to reader: Before reading the next chapter perhaps you would like to give it a try in deciphering Sam's numerical letter and Vivian's reply. A full explanation will be forthcoming in the next chapter.

12