Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Martin toppled over off the daisy chain line, Vickie sauntered over to Scarlett, so that they could co-ordinate their monitoring of the remainder of the TLR Daisy Line contest. At this juncture five couples out of the original nine remained in the competition. Not surprisingly in accordance with Vivian's calculations, her two main rivals, i.e. her best friend Angela Peterson and the powerfully potent Karen Schlagel were still in contention. Vivian discounted Melody Snyder as a

possibility since she was in position to tongue lick Melody's partner, Henry Graham.

Vivian was confident in her anilingus technique, such that she believed Graham surely would be cumming soon as a result of her oral administrations on his bottom.

Sure enough, he did succumb to Vivian's wicked tongue and was pumping his sperm into Melody's pink pearl. The other woman left in the competition was the spectacular Chloe Hamilton, Vivian's competition in the evening contest.

Normally, Vivian might have considered Chloe as a formidable opponent in this contest. However, the Minnesota Enchantress had the unlucky draw to be placed ahead of Karen Schlagel. Although, Chloe could probably knock out Angela Peterson with her anilingus skill applied to Angela's partner Paulo Flores, her male partner Joseph Richardson would be subjected to the relentless tongue licking by Karen Schlagel.

As Vivian had envisioned, Flores ejaculated into Angela and Richardson was cumming into Chloe Hamilton. It was down to Karen Schlagel and her. Vivian liked her chances.