Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raimond was somewhat surprised by such a blatant forthright response. Still, he was expecting a positive answer to his sexual entreaty, so he merely replied, "Fair enough my sweet Minister of Culture. I suspect this will not be a one night stand. And I guess Ms Kaisa Noor has an adversary denying her sexual pleasure of whom she is unaware."

Vivian snorted as she replied, "I truly look forward to discovering if what she will be missing would be a truly devastating loss to her."

He replied, "As I said before the proof in the pudding will be in the fucking."

So Raimond and Vivian left in a very good humor They walked leisurely wrapped together in an arm and arm embrace. As they walked, Vivian felt that this dinner date had been one of the best she had ever experienced. She was convinced in her revelry that Raimond would be a spectacular lover. She could feel her panties moisten just by that conjecture alone. She thought happily at least her panties would not be long in clinging to her groin to become a nuisance.

When they arrived and entered his previously booked room, Vivian was overjoyed to notice that it was a more luxurious room than the one Eino had engaged during their initial get together. The room was located on the penultimate top floor of the building and provided a stunning view of the city. She appreciated that Raimond spared no expense when he was in the mood for some play with his lady friends.

After a quick glimpse of the room Vivian and Raimond turned around to stand facing each other. They embraced tightly to launch into a long passionate kiss. Their lengthy protracted dinner date plus their consumption of alcohol put them in a lethargic mellow mood. Although their passion was simmering, and increasing in heat, they were not in a frantic haste to consummate their lovemaking. Instead, they savored their kissing, fully enjoying the pleasure of it. All Vivian could think was that Raimond was a superb kisser. If she had any reservations of her easy yielding submission to his entreaty for sex, those had forever dissipated.

Finally, Raimond and Vivian broke off their hot kissing and stepped back from each other. As they gazed at each other lovingly, they proceeded to undress. Vivian first undid the hooks in the back of her gown and slipped her arms out of the sleeves. She then shimmied her dress down her body to puddle at her ankles. Thereupon, she gingerly stepped out of the dress and cavalierly kicked it aside. Since the dress contained a bra cup, Vivian was naked from the waist up with only her panties along with her stockings and shoes to be removed to render herself totally naked.

After removing her panties, Vivian offered, "Would you like to sniff my panties? I believe they have acquired a pungent odor as a result of my excitement in being in your presence as well as in anticipation of what we are about to do. I understand some men get off on such sexy smells. In addition, if you like to keep my panties as a souvenir keepsake, I wouldn't have any objection. I have plenty in supply."

Raimond chuckled at her playful banter. He marveled at her insouciance despite what he knew to be her state of arousal as a result from their passionate kissing. He had become fully erect himself as a result of their lustful kissing, but his cock had started to wilt a little during the mindless act of undressing. It further wilted upon Vivian's insipid commentary. That being the situation, Raimond decide to reply in kind. He asked, "What do you mean? Are you suggesting I have them mounted on the wall like a display of heads of stuffed animals?"

Vivian replied, "If that suits you, why not? However, I would suggest that perhaps encasing them in between the transparent plastic sleeves of an ornate scrapbook would be more practical. You could add my bra and stockings as well. And if you acquire the same from your three other lady friends you have the makings of a remarkable collection, and a unique souvenir keepsake.

"Perhaps you can even ask Varvaara to chip in to augment your collection. Just be sure you date each occurrence. That way you can reminisce once you're old and toothless, and no longer able to adequately perform sexually."

Raimond was able to contain his laughter at her outrageous proposition. He made a brazen show of sniffing her moist underwear. He then replied laconically, "I'll keep it in mind."

Meanwhile Vivian had plopped her ass down on the edge of the king size bed. That way she was able to remove her Jimmy Choo thong mules and her thigh-high stockings. Having casually cast aside her footwear, she leaned slightly backwards awaiting developments, with the palms of her hands and her forearms resting on the mattress, supporting her tilted upper body weight.

Raimond had by this time successfully divested himself of all of his clothing to become totally naked as well. As soon as he spotted Vivian sitting, at an angle, nonchalantly naked on the bed, his cock regained its full glory of coitus readiness. He momentarily stood still admiring her dazzling naked body. Raimond's viewing of Vivian's pulchritude consisted of a thorough inspection from top to bottom.

Starting with her fire engine red hair, he was immediately enchanted. At first, he thought her red hair was so vibrant that it could not be natural. Once he noticed that her pubic hair matched the red hue on her head, he was forced to change his mind. Her hair color contained streaks of black dye which rendered the overall appearance of her hair as simply stunning.

He acknowledged in his conscious mind that her facial appearance might not be especially appealing to some. However, he was totally fascinated. Her face exuded an exciting allure that marked her as a sharp woman fully capable of providing exhilarating sex. You could sense just by looking at her face that she was a woman of substance.

Vivian's voice had a low tone to it while still retaining a consummate feminine lilt. To Raimond the sound of Vivian's voice and her speech pattern was unbelievably sexy and alluring. It reminded him of the voice of a receptionist answering the telephone for a corporate client. The way she announced the name of the company always prompted erotic thoughts in his mind. He imagined that she must be a nubile young woman quite capable of satisfying all of his salacious lusts.

Initially, this client dealt with him face to face exclusively at Raimond's office. One day, though, he was obliged to attend his client's office. He remembered he was so excited to finally meet the person behind the sexy voice. He knew if she turned out to be in any way as he imagined, he would surely proposition her for a date.

As he entered the office, he was sorely disappointed. Instead of a young and beautiful thing, the receptionist turned out to be a woman in her late forties or early fifties. Although dressed in a sharp professional attire she still managed to appear drab. It's not that she looked hideous nor even unflattering. To lots of others she probably would be appealable. It's just that her appearance did not match her voice. In the case of Vivian her sexy voice was congruent to her sexy body.

Raimond's next point of interest in viewing Vivian's nudity was gazing at her magnificent breasts. They were large but not overly so as to become an oddity. Their size was in sync with her large and tall body frame. Her bosom was perfectly pear shaped. He could sense his mouth watering, threatening to start drooling at such a delectable sight. Her areola was slightly larger in area than most and had a delightfully light brown tinge to it. Her nipples were taut and hardened probably as a result of his prolonged examination of her. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that he would be thrilled in manipulating her boobs and nipples both manually and orally.

Then Raimond was gazing at her pudendum. Vivian had kept her red bush neatly trimmed into a triangle hiding her labia. Knowing what was covered by her pubic hair made anticipation of eating her out ever so much more enticing. As noted, her pubic hair was fire engine red hue exactly like her hair on her head minus the streaks.

Then Raimond lowered his eyes and focused on Vivian's upper thighs which confirmed the presence of her tattoos. There were indeed, as she had advised during their dinner conversation, twelve miniature replicas of the Estonian flag carved on her left thigh and twelve miniature replicas of the German flag on her right thigh. Since she had explained why she had commissioned these tattoos, upon seeing them, he immediately formed the opinion that he was in for a truly sexy treat, which he would never forget.

The rest of her thighs were meaty and again congruent with her large and tall body frame. Not sticks like that of thin and slender women; nor bulging with rolls of fatty tissue like that of obese women. Her legs then were as attractive as he could wish. Vivian's feet were shapely and attractive as well. She had applied a very sensual pink polish on her toes, which rendered her toes irresistible. He made a mental note to himself to indulge in some foot worship before they would depart their separate ways.

All in all, as he finished examining her naked body, he couldn't be more thrilled. He couldn't help thinking that God must have broken the mold in creating such a delectable delicious female beauty as Vivian Laaning. He was aware of a trite adage that all women are of the same beauty in the dark. So, he made another mental note to himself. Don't turn out the lights when fucking.

Meanwhile, Vivian remained in her pose of slightly leaning backwards, while seated at the edge of the bed. She was smiling happily as she was watching Raimond visually explore her naked body with apparent enjoyment. Her sister Erica was universally acknowledged as a gorgeous babe much prettier than Vivian. As a result, Vivian discounted her beauty as insignificant.

At first Vivian craved for any genuine compliments of her physical appearance. As time went on and she had sex with legions of men who appeared to find her attractive enough, she started to accept that although she might not be as pretty as Erica, she nevertheless had sufficient sex appeal to enjoy more than her share of quality men. Her self-esteem rose when she had a three year affair with Jed Baxter the billionaire from her professional hometown of Chicago. Her first husband, although a white collar criminal was nevertheless a most competent CFO for Baxter & Sons. And Eino Tarvas her second husband was now the most prosperous dairy farmer in Estonia and a recognized premier spokesperson for farmers in Estonia.

Yes, Raimond Kruuse now added some more luster to Vivian's list of prominent men with whom she had intimate relations. Not only was he the current finance minister of the government, but he had been the finance minister of the previous administration. When the previous Centre Party coalition government as a result of a bribery scandal fell, the Reform Party under the leadership of Kaja Kallas was able to form a new coalition government in partnership with the Centre Party. Raimond was the first automatic choice, among the opposing Party. to join the new cabinet under the leadership of Prime Minister Kallas.

Prior to his high profile in Estonian politics, he had served as an Estonian member for one term to the Parliament of the EU. He had been prominent enough in his work there, that he became a well known figure amongst those who followed EU politics closely. That a man of his stature desired her carnally boosted Vivian's ego and bolstered her self esteem which had always been innate in her persona.

Vivian was not annoyed by the rather lengthy time Raimond spent gawking at her naked body. Instead, she attributed this passive moment on his part as his apparent motivation to savor what would surely become a spectacular sexual tryst. Being a heavy drinker of adult beverages, Vivian was prone to characterize her supposition by analogy to the price of hard liquor.

For example, you can purchase a 1.75 liters bottle of Lauders a blended scotch whiskey for as little as $19. On the other hand, a three quarters of a liter bottle of Glenlivet, of an eighteen year old single malt scotch whiskey variety would cost $130 or $303 for the equivalent amount of volume. So, in the case of the former one would grab some soda water and ice cubes and gulp down the concoction as frequently as quaffing beer or a cheap wine. However, with the Glenlivet, one would wish to drink it slowly to enjoy fully the enhanced quality of the drink. As a result of her ruminations, Vivian was all in for a euphoric long lasting erotic experience.

Once Raimond was satisfied with his examination of Vivian's nudity, he approached closer to her vicinity. His penis was fully engorged. It was pointing directly at her as it was raised to an almost parallel position to the floor.

When he was within reach, Vivian straightened up from her backwards leaning position. She placed both hands on his solid shaft and was gently stroking it. She realized that the effects of their consumption of liquor would slow down the progress of his inevitable climax. She was already leaking her female fluids, as a result of knowing that she had plenty of time to enjoy the blow job and experience her own orgasm in the process.

What was even more thrilling for Vivian, was the certainty that his forthcoming climax would be merely foreplay to what is more to cum. Despite knowing that Raimond was fifty-four years of age she intuitively sensed that his stamina was excellent, fully capable of keeping up with her desires. She spread her legs wider apart to provide better access to him without the necessity of getting off the bed. With one hand wrapped around him and pressing firmly on his ass, she pulled him closer to her.

The hand job over, Vivian by necessity bent slightly forward to take his cock into her mouth. She deep throated him to the point that her forehead pressed against his belly. She held his entire rod completely in her mouth for a significant amount of time ignoring the ticklish sensation of his pubic hair brushing against her nose. In reaction to the lengthy interval of his cock encased in her mouth, Raimond let out a low sounding agonizing moan. This triggered an involuntary growl from her.

Then Vivian withdrew her mouth from the base of Raimond's penis to the point where she allowed the top of his penis to settle precariously on her lower lip. To ensure that his cock would not drop off her lip she used both hands to hold on to the length of his rod to maintain contact. In this position she was able to tongue lick his mushroom shaped cockhead. Her oral action caused some precum to ooze out of the pores the skin of his cockhead. She sucked up that moisture to enjoy an unexpected, tasty treat.

Raimond at this point had arrived at a never before experienced high level of ecstasy. He realized he was subject to the blow job of a lifetime never to be surpassed never mind even being equaled, except for further fellatio activity provided by Vivian. In essence he was in uncharted waters in enjoying the superb oral sex administered by Vivian. The pleasure overwhelming his senses caused him to pant in conjunction with his moaning. In addition, he placed both hands into the locks of Vivian's fiery red hair to caress her head lovingly.

Vivian entered into phase two of her intended plan of action in giving head to Raimond. She started plunging in and out on just his cock head. Congruent to their unstated mutual desire to engage in languorous sexual activity, she propelled her lips and mouth along the skin of his cockhead, in a tantalizing deliberately lazy pace. Vivian augmented her thrilling oral action by simultaneously licking the skin of his cockhead as well as manually stroking the length of his shaft. She would lift her eyes up periodically to ascertain his reaction to her tight fellatio.

This time Raimond's senses were overloaded. He lost contact with reality as his sentient mind could only visualize a blank white wall and nothing else. Vivian also was losing her grip on sentient reality succumbing to an out of dimension fantasy which was indescribable. Her movements were no longer explicitly directed by her brain. Instead, she was acting solely upon involuntary instinct borne by past experience. She actually climaxed before him, which in turn caused her to submerge half of his cock into her mouth; just in time to receive blasts of cum splatting against the back of her throat, as he reached his climax.

Vivian's last second adjustment in her fellatio technique was fortuitous in that she was able to swallow all of his incoming sperm without allowing a drop escape out of her mouth. Once she discerned that Raimond had finished ejaculating, she allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth. She then let out a loud guttural burp, but nevertheless still a ladylike sound. She involuntarily giggled to disguise her embarrassment. She looked up intending to open her mouth wide to display her now empty oral cavity. But he was not there!

The next thing Vivian noticed was that there was a tongue licking her labia! It was Raimond's tongue! Then she heard a loud slurping sound signifying that he was lapping up her female juices which had oozed out of her vagina. Recalling the moment later, it dawned on her that he had dropped to his knees and parted her legs even further apart; actions unnoticed by her at the time. Instead, as she was still in midst of experiencing her orgasm from the fellatio, she was figuratively thrown back into that other dimension heretofore of unknown fantasy.

Still despite now in the throes of uncharted waters of insensibility, Vivian still was able to will her legs off the floor. She wrapped her legs around his back to rest her heels against each of his buttocks. In addition, she placed her hands into Raimond's hair producing a continuous amorous caress inflaming their passions to the ultimate level of ecstasy.

In addition, Vivian continuously squirmed her hips. Ostensibly she explained to her conscious mind that her action was justified as a deliberate suggestion to Raimond that she was guiding him to focus on that part of her vulva she most desired to receive attention. In retrospect afterwards, whenever she reminisced this wondrous evening, and especially this particular moment, she realized her actual thoughts at the time were a crock. Raimond was magnificent in his cunnilingus. He expertly caressed with his tongue each sensuous part of her vulva including: her clitoris; 'G' spot; urethra; folds of the labia majora; the labia minora; and the opening of her vagina. In connection with the latter part, Raimond had curled her tongue together to form a spear which he used to simulate a vaginal penetration.

Actually, Raimond's technique in cunnilingus was undeniably one of the best Vivian had ever experienced. And when Vivian climaxed a second time, she discharged one of the most ecstatic shrieks she had ever produced as a result of her reaction to an exquisite orgasm. She also started to perspire copiously. That in actuality was another routine reaction to a most enjoyable sexual activity. Droplets of sweat, forming from her forehead were dripping down to reach her eyes and ruining her mascara. As a result, her eyes had a raccoon like appearance for the remainder of the time until she was able to shower and rectify her visual disarray.

Consequently, in retrospect, Vivian had to intellectually conclude that the movement of her hips during the cunnilingus was simply a twitching of her body in an automatic reaction to the pleasures she was receiving from Raimond's talented tongue. She was aware of the assertion by professional sexologists that the brain was the most important sexual organ. In this case Vivian could rightly proclaim that her brain had nothing to do with her exquisite pleasure she enjoyed from Raimond Kruuse's tongue.

12