Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eino replied, "I believe you are on to something, Vivian. It also explains a huge contrast. The territory of Estonia is equivalent in area size to the Netherlands; actually, I think Estonia is slightly larger. Yet the population of the Netherlands is over seventeen million, and thereby a more recognized country to outsiders. Whereas Estonia contains a mere one and a half million souls, and at that, a quarter of them are Russians left over when we regained our independence in 1991."

"Wow! I didn't realize there was such a disparity in population density. What do you suppose accounts for that?"

Eino hazarded a guess, "Christianity did not really take hold in the Estonian territory, until the sixteenth century, and it wasn't Roman Catholicism either, but largely Lutherans who converted Estonian pagans into Christianity. Incidentally, the pagan tradition in Estonia has had a profound affect on Estonian history to the extent, that we celebrate Jaanipäev in June, signifying the end of farm spring sowing and the beginning of summer hay-making, and of course marking the longest day of daylight in the year."

Eino continued, "Thus, without the influence of the Roman Catholic Church, there was never a tradition of a proscription against birth control established in the national psyche. Of course, in the nineteenth century and earlier there were lots of births, because of inferior conditions of medical treatment and knowledge, few children born reached adulthood. My great great-grandmother, for example who lived during the turn of the century, gave live births to eleven children, but only three of then survived beyond five years of age and one of them did not reach adulthood either."

Vivian inserted, "Yes, I remember my grandmother when she was alive told me roughly the same thing about her grandmother."

Eino then said, "There is no doubt that raising children is an expensive proposition. It is axiomatic that one would accumulate more material wealth the less children one raises and has to take care of. So, it seems that when the medical industry improved to the extent that most children born did reach adulthood, the collective minds of Estonians took such maxim to heart and had small families as a result. That tendency to my mind is a huge factor why Estonia per capita ratio is marked as one of the more affluent countries in Europe."

Vivian scoffed, "A lot of good such affluence brings if it drives the population to extinction."

Eino replied, "Too true. In fact, Hungary is the one state in the EU that recognizes such risks of low birth rates in Europe generally, and in Hungary particularly. Their government provides subsidies for mothers to bear more children which includes incentives to remain as stay at home mothers. So maybe Estonia has a precedence to emulate to ensure our survival if we were to follow our linguist cousins."

Vivian responded, "You are referring to the fact that the Hungarian language along with Estonian and Finnish are the main languages of the Finno-Ugrian group of languages, the only languages in Europe that do not belong to the broad category of Indo-European group of languages. The affinity of the Hungarian language to Estonian has always amazed me. When I was an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin, I had an acquaintanceship with a student who was fluent in Hungarian. As a mutual experiment when she spoke Hungarian to me, I could swear that I was hearing Estonian spoken, but I could not make out a word of it. Likewise, when I spoke Estonian to her, she would avow that she felt like she was hearing someone speaking Hungarian, but she obviously could not understand a word. It was truly an uncanny sensation I must say."

Exchanging such stimulating conversation between them tended to change the atmosphere from two absolute strangers conversing, to one where two familiar companions were engaging in conversation exploring mutual topics of interest. That in turn tended to heighten the sexual allure they felt towards each other. There was no need to slide into any oblique sexual double entendres to gauge if there was a mutual desire for sexual intercourse. The desire was instilled in each of them, and instinctively they could infer that such desire was returned.

In the case of Eino Tarvas, he was simply mesmerized by Vivian's pulchritude. Intellectually, he would concede that Vivian was by universal consensus not a drop dead gorgeous female. In fact, when subsequently, he had the occasion to meet Vivian's sister Erica, he would have to admit that the latter was the prettier sister.

Nonetheless, Vivian's physical beauty had a sine qua non quality that identified her as the quintessential sexual alluring female that would stir one's blood, not just of straight men but lesbians as well. Paradoxically, what even made Vivian more alluring was his realization that her sexual appeal was not to everyone's taste. By that, he knew that even amongst those who would be attracted to Vivian sexually, generally would not be smitten with her to the extent, that a desire to pursue her at all costs would instantly develop in their minds with regard of her.

On the other hand, Eino Tarvas was immediately smitten with Vivian as soon as he first met her at the Läänemets household. He sensed that she was THE WOMAN for him, at the precise moment upon his setting eyes on her for the very first time. He was cognizant that he surely did not experience such sensation at any time during his entire acquaintanceship with his late wife Dagi, whom he had truly loved, but endured a miserable marriage. However, his enchantment with Vivian proved to be overwhelmingly compelling. He could only rationalize his feelings to surmising that it was akin to him being a victim of the arrows of the mythical love god Cupid. As a result, during the date, his need to fuck her became an overpowering desire that he could not ignore.

For her part, Vivian was intrigued by Eino Tarvas. Given her sexual proclivities, she was naturally prone to embody a wish to have sexual congress with him, no matter what. Fortunately, she knew that given the norm of the prevalent sexual attitudes and mores, she would have no problem in achieving the fulfillment of such an ephemeral desire, but still she knew with him she wanted more. She was as attracted to him to the same degree as she had been attracted to Jed Baxter and Sam Crawford. She had engaged in sex with lots of other love partners including women, in the course of her extensive sexual journey. However, those two men were the only ones with whom she strove to achieve a more permanent bond, and so she sensed that Eino might belong to that exclusive group of lovers. Accordingly, her mind was not only set to acquiesce to any overt entreaties for sex, but she was open to parlay such overtures to a more substantial outcome.

At the conclusion of their meal, Eino boldly stated, "I have to tell you Vivian, that I was not, like you, intending to stay at the home of the Läänemets during my trip to Tallinn. I have actually secured a hotel room for the duration of my stay. I had arranged with a lady friend I have known since my wife's death, to keep me company in that room for the remainder of this evening. I'd rather cancel that date. I'd rather take you there instead of returning you to the Läänemets."

Exhibiting no visible alarming reaction whatsoever to Eino's brazen undisguised sexual proposition, Vivian dispassionately responded, "In that case, I best call the Läänemets to alert them, and ask if they don't mind that Maia would be spending the night alone with them. At least I have plenty of formula for Marika to use so Maia will not go hungry."

Surprisingly, Eino Tarvas had booked a splendid room for his planned three days stay at the Swissôtel Tallinn, one of the finest if not the most luxurious hotel in the capital city. Vivian formed the opinion that Eino's lady friend must not have been too shabby considering the opulence of his previously anticipated rendezvous.

Since there was no pretense as to the activity, they both were about to engage in, Vivian simply removed her dress and hung it up in the room's closet upon entering the hotel room. As sex with Eino was obviously to be forthcoming, Vivian quickly divested the remainder of her wearing apparel. Thus, Vivian was totally naked seemingly before Eino had even given a thought to the necessity of him getting naked as well.

Vivian held up her hands in a simulated ballerina pirouette pose and twirled her body full circle of 360 degrees before him. She asked laconically and in a deep sultry voice, "You like what you see?"

Eino merely stammered, "What's not to like?"

Viewing Vivian's nudity Eino was surprised by her adornments. She was wearing two gold plated body chain belts wrapped around her belly. In addition, she was wearing a pair of ankle bracelets on each ankle, which he had previously barely noticed during their time at the restaurant. However, the most bizarre feature of Vivian's naked body was the plethora of tattoos carved on her upper thighs. He recognized them as miniature replicas of the Estonian and German flags. He thought, 'There must be an interesting story to her choice of tattoos, but an explanation can wait for later.'

As he continued to gaze at her, Vivian grabbed a pillow from the bed to set it on the armchair in the room. She thereupon sat down on the pillow and slyly spread apart her thighs. Reacting to the blatant invitation Eino, still fully clothed dropped to his knees between her thighs. Spreading her thighs even further he started an exquisite tonguing of her entire vulva. The fact that she had provided a pillow for her rump to rest on, meant that her entire vulva was more easily accessible for his cunnilingus action.

Since Maia was born, Vivian had had no opportunity for sex, and she was usually too fatigued to even masturbate to relieve her of her sexual tension. Given that backdrop, it was no exaggeration to suggest that Eino's cunnilingus was almost the sole carefree sexually enhanced happy moments Vivian had experienced since her daughter's birth. So, with Eino happily engaged in eating her out during her maternal chore, her normal euphoria she experienced in this oral sex activity, spiked to a sudden unbelievably feverish height of ecstasy. Her mind visualized that succeeding waves of mind-bending pleasure were rolling through and unto her body. The sensational imagery for Vivian was akin to an ocean tide flowing incrementally onto the shore and thereby raising the ocean level.

In subsequently recalling this moment, Vivian realized that she hadn't even been consciously aware at the moment that her libido was aroused to the ultimate level of sexual pleasure which she had only occasionally experienced. Thus, when she climaxed, she was shocked at her reaction. She was simply in a daze as the physical reaction to her orgasm was only manifested by her immediate copious amount of perspiration appearing on her forehead, and her involuntarily commencement of a bout of heavy panting. Although she wasn't vocal in reacting to her orgasm there was no doubt in her mind that her climax was one of the most intense orgasm she had experienced.

As Vivian was recovering from her euphoria, she had the wit to suggest, "Perhaps my sweet Eino, it's time we get on to the main event for his night and that you ought to get undressed."

Eino Tarvas naturally complied with Vivian's request and after he had completed this task, and as he turned to see that Vivian had remained sitting in the chair. She then said, "Before we start the main event for the evening, I wonder if you could do a favor for me? I can sense that my boobs have become very heavy, as Maia obviously isn't available, to feed from me. As a result, I've become somewhat uncomfortable with this huge supply of milk in me. Consequently, I would not fully enjoy what I think you have plans for me. Could you, therefore, please suck on my nipples and extract the milk from my tits. I think my milk does not taste so bad. Why you might even like the taste! But more importantly, I will be ever so much more comfortable and grateful, so that I could be the proper love partner you would truly want."

Eino replied, "You don't have to beg Vivian, as that was my intention as I saw the milk oozing out of your nipples. To me this is an excellent precursor before we progress, as you say to the main event."

As the now naked Eino Tarvas approached the equally naked Vivian Laaning, he noticed she had re-positioned herself upright and was now sitting cross legged on the chair. The posture suggested that she wanted him standing and then bending down while sucking on her milky tits. Once he actually did so, he soon found out why she desired such a posture. While he was sucking on her nipples and drawing in her milk in the process, it provided her the opportunity to manipulate his engorged cock. The resultant hand job was mutually erotic and sexually stimulating in equal measure.

For his part, Eino was absolutely aroused by tasting Vivian's breast milk. To his mind it replicated the taste of canned evaporate milk. In a non-sexual setting, tasting canned evaporate milk would not be considered a pleasurable treat, and certainly not exotic. It's not that the taste is off putting. It's just that the fact is that its main usage is confined as a flavor enhancer for a more elaborate usually desert dish. So, it's not like one would crave for the taste of evaporate milk in of itself.

To state the obvious, a human female's breast milk is designed by nature for consumption by the human female's infant offspring. It follows that any other usage would be deemed unusual and perhaps not appropriate; a taboo if you will. It goes without saying that when one engages in participating in something that is considered a taboo, the realization that the action is actually a taboo, but which one engages in it anyway, tends to be an erotic turn on, in of itself. The enjoyment derived from it, even supersedes any measurable pleasure that one would otherwise enjoy were it not a taboo. By that rationale, Eino's enjoyment pleasure of slurping Vivian's breast milk went beyond his normal enjoyment for typical orthodox sexual activity.

As for Vivian, she took great pleasure in the normal breast feeding of her child. But breast feeding her child was not a sexual undertaking. Instead in reality it's simply a mundane mother's task in caring for her child. However, when Eino sucked on her tits drawing out her milk, he converted a normal non-sexual maternal duty into an exotic, and erotic adventure. As a result, a normal less than full breastfeeding occasion which would usually result in a painful cramping feeling that she should just suck it up buttercup, instead provoked her to a pleading for this unusual relief. That Eino complied to her desperate request to suck on her nipples and extract her breast milk thereby, paved the way for her to enjoy the subsequent sex.

This time Vivian recognized the onset of her new orgasm which she was experiencing during Eino's feeding on her nipples. It coincided with the feeling of relief as Eino efficiently competed his assigned task. At this moment, to her mind, so far, the events occurring in the hotel room had followed an understandable pragmatic procedure, considering the lactating condition of her mammary glands. However, once the relief afforded by the extraction of the extraneous breast milk was completed by Eino's suckling, it was high time to get into some serious lovemaking!

12