All Comments on 'Voices in the Deep'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KalrissaKalrissaabout 11 years ago
Creepy in a good way!

I think you certainly met your stated aim, of Lovecraftian erotic horror! Nice work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Definitely one of the best reads on this site. It was a unique idea and a nice build up with plenty of description without making me lose interest at all. Also it can be difficult to make a story such as this without delving back to cliche themes that have been repeated over and over by similar stories in the genre, and for that I commend you. The use of a male character without making the story a bit awkward was also a highlight to me. Other stories with male characters can be shallow, boring, and just bland, so for you to make the character very deep and have a personal history without actually revealing much was impressive. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You did such a great job with this, it took my breath away. It was perfectly dirty, not to much, unlike some of the garbage on this site. So creative! At first I was kind of skeptical about the protagonist being male, but you made it perfect. Great job!!

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago

So hot, yet so creepy, I got chills reading this one!

sporgasboredsporgasboredover 2 years ago

One of my long time favorites here, creepy and beautiful.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 2 years ago

Very lovecraftian, love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous