All Comments on 'Voices in the Deep'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 2 years ago

Very lovecraftian, love it!

sporgasboredsporgasboredover 2 years ago

One of my long time favorites here, creepy and beautiful.

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago

So hot, yet so creepy, I got chills reading this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You did such a great job with this, it took my breath away. It was perfectly dirty, not to much, unlike some of the garbage on this site. So creative! At first I was kind of skeptical about the protagonist being male, but you made it perfect. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Definitely one of the best reads on this site. It was a unique idea and a nice build up with plenty of description without making me lose interest at all. Also it can be difficult to make a story such as this without delving back to cliche themes that have been repeated over and over by similar stories in the genre, and for that I commend you. The use of a male character without making the story a bit awkward was also a highlight to me. Other stories with male characters can be shallow, boring, and just bland, so for you to make the character very deep and have a personal history without actually revealing much was impressive. Looking forward to the next chapter!

KalrissaKalrissaabout 11 years ago
Creepy in a good way!

I think you certainly met your stated aim, of Lovecraftian erotic horror! Nice work. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous