All Comments on 'Volleyball'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thrill of the tease if first rate - just wish there was some follow through. Frustrating that Emi doesn't have actual sex very often. (Or at least doesn't report it here!)

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaover 1 year agoAuthor

One of my fans ask that I post this story, so that's why I posted it now.

I tried to get Ryosuke to come to volleyball, but he was working most nights at the sushi shop, so he couldn't.

You can see my guide for stories where Ryosuke and I "follow through."

https://literotica.com/s/1-a-guide-to-my-posts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder why you don't add sexual content like in "Bachelor's Party" part, where the story visualized the "exhibitionist sex" part of you, or in "Bikini shopping with the boys" where you let your friend fingered you while naked on all fours (ecchi, like you said isn't it). Then let you staying naked helplessly in a large mall, that made the new alternate story worth reading over and over again. Maybe the in next story, could you add some "ecchi" scenes or some sexual course with characters (beside Ryosuke), please?!

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaover 1 year agoAuthor

Those are all different situations. In the bar up north where I met Ben and his friends, I didn't really know anyone, so I wasn't so worried about what people might think. I also might have been a bit drunk.

Takuya talks openly about sex, but he claims he doesn't want to date me. I wasn't so worried about him wanting to get serious or whatever.

On the surface, James seems pretty easy-going, but I had this sneaking feeling that he actually wanted to ask me out, and go steady or whatever. I like James, and he is kind of attractive, but I thought I probably should not mess with him too much.

Anyway, I'll try to find some of my more etchi stories, and post them. I'm not really trying to hide things.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Emi, looking forward to more ecchi stories of yours. As the previous user mentioned Bachelor Party or Bikini Shopping with the Boys with their new versions here really made it awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous